𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 19

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I literally wanted that little commie just dead. I let out a small sigh, until I realized I arrived at his corn field. I stormed down as fast as I could. I let out a sigh again as my eyes widened. This corn field is huge as fuck. I decided to walk around a bit and look for Y/N.

I could hear my own footsteps. I looked down at the ground as i bumped into something. "What the fuck is this?" I said with a confused look on my face. Is that some tree? "MPFH" I could hear someone 'yelling'. I turned to my right and saw y/n sitting on the ground, with a blindfold and a towel thing infront of her mouth.

"Y/N!" I yelled and ran towards her untying the blindfold and towel. She looked at me scardly.
"What did he do to you?" I asked her calmly. "He only took me her and put those things on me." She replied breathing in and out roughly. I sighed.

"Pfft, I already exepcted you here." Zardy growled behind me. I turned around and got up fast. "You little bitch." I yelled at him and punched him so hard that blood came out of his mouth. "Heh." he let out then staring at mr with his yellow glowy eyes. I backed away a bit until.. my eyes started to black out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up next to Y/N tied up in a chair. I am tied up aswell. "Y/N?" I said looking at her. She shook her head towards me. I sighed. "I'm not weak, am I?" She then asked. My eyes widened. "N-no. You aren't." I replied. She shook her head down.

"I'm just a human.. a weak human. I'm nothing." She said. I was in shock. "Y/N, you aren't. I love you, the way you are. I'll get us out of here." I replied. She sighed. "How lovely." Zardy came towards us.

"SHUT UP!" Y/N yelled at him. His eyes widened and his smile faded away.. I looked at her and all I could see is a white light. I closed my eyes as fast as I could.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

When I opened them again, I looked up. Why is there an angel? My eyes widened. Is that Y/N?! I could feel my cheeks heat up. She looks fucking awesome. But when I looked at Zardy, he blushed aswell.

"You're so done." Y/N said to Zardy. "Sure." He replied. She ran towards him and he ran towards her. They started to fight.

*Intense Anime fight scene 😫*

They punched each other so hard, until Zardy fell on the ground. He started coughing as she walked towards him. "I win." She said with a smirk on her face. Then she suddenly raised her arm and formed a yellow glow thing on her hand. "GOODBYE!" She yelled with glowing yellow eyes and threw the yellow thing right on his face. Everything was glowing. The whole place was on fire.

I could free myself. I saw Y/N lying on the ground in her human form again. I picked her up and flew off with her in my arms. She has probably passed out. What even was that? I mean she looked fucking sexy, but isn't she supposed to be a human? ... Mm, i'll probably just forget that. Or maybe not I said with a smirk on my face as I started to fly to the arcade again to look for Rasazy.

To be continued.