𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 11

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I sighed and inhaled some air again, before telling her. "Okay, so.. I think I might've catched feelings for you." I said.

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

She looked at me. Her eyes widened, but she also blushed like crazy. What if- "You know, Selever. I actually feel the same way!" She replied with a big smile on her face. I looked at her in shock. Did this really just happen? I can't believe it! "I guess we're like a couple now, aren't we?" She said while giggling. My cheeks heated up. "Y-yeah!" I replied, still being in shock.

- .𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. -

[ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I could finally feel my feet touching the ground again, but it was really fun. I put my hand on the back of my head and tilted it to my right, enjoying the view. When I heard footsteps approaching me. I turned around and then I felt Selever's lips on mine.

I closed my eyes, to enjoy the kiss. I hope this isn't a dream again!

[ ... ]

Oh, so this is how you want to play "Selever". I see. I'll get you next time, and it won't be easy to escape. Next time, I'll make it painful for you! You stole her. She's the only one, who understands me! You basically 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞. Oh, you'll see.

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

We both began to open our eyes again, letting go of each other's lips. I stared into her beautiful eyes, and couldn't take 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 off of her's. She did the same. It was pretty awkward, but I enjoyed it at the same time.

"You know, you're a pretty cool person, Selever. I like hanging out with you a lot. I enjoy every single second, being with you." 𝐘/𝐧 said with a huge smile on her face. "Me too." I replied and then I hugged her. We both walked to the edge of the cliff and sat down.

𝐘/𝐧 seemed pretty tired, so I placed her head on my shoulder. She closed her eyes, so I layed my head on hers. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

- .𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. -

[ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them, hoping I'd be less sleepy. I sat up, and noticed, that I'm in my room, on my bed. I layed down again and stared up at my wall slowly letting out a quick sigh. 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?