part 53

hey guys, what's up?
I just wanted to tell y'all that I drew Zardy and Abby 🧚‍♀️

 I pretty much made Zardy a human, because yes even though I described him as a „scarecrow thing" in this story

I pretty much made Zardy a human, because yes even though I described him as a „scarecrow thing" in this story. and please do not bully me because of my bad drawing skills, I suck at digital art 🙁
okay, anyways back to the story.

[ your POV ]

it's been raining for like 3 days as I can remember. probably only 5 hrs. and during that time I was probably just staring out my window like a total creep.

„Y/N, you okay ?" Chase yelled from his room next to mine. „you've been really quiet,"

„I'm fine," is all I replied with and there was no response back.

oh my fucking god I'm so bored. this is unbearable.

I got up from my bed, walked towards my door and went downstairs. well, more like outside.

I'm so dumb it's raining and I didn't bring an umbrella with me. how can I be so stupid?

„need an umbrella?" someone suddenly asked from behind me.

I turned around in shock as I saw none other than Zardy standing there.

„oh, it's you." I spoke frustrated.

he handed me an umbrella without saying anything as he turned his head away from me.

I took the umbrella. I looked at the umbrella and then at Zardy who was soaking wet from all the rain so I moved closer to him so he'd be under the umbrella as well.

he looked at me with widened eyes and then gave me a sweet smile as he spoke. „look, I'm sorry for everything I've done. I mean it, okay? all of the stuff I've done was pretty much childish but I can't control my feelings. I've never-„ but then he stopped his sentence and just stared at the ground.

„you've never?" I asked curiously but I didn't get a response. „it's okay, Zardy. you can tell me,"

„I've never loved someone as much as I love you."

I was shocked. nobody has ever told me something like that.

„it's so wrong of me to tell you that when I already told you many times. I can't help it. I wanted to give up on you because I talked to Abby. I know you've a boyfriend and I can't change that but I feel like I need to tell you this for the 200th time."

„what the hell?" someone spoke behind the two of us. „get away from Y/N, Zardy!"

after that I immediately knew who that specific somebody was. I heard footsteps moving closer to us but before Selever was next to us Zardy quietly said „meet me at the park at 7 pm," then he disappeared leaving me with his umbrella.

„god fucking damnit!" Selever said. „Y/N, what did he tell you again?" he spoke to me angrily.

I inhaled deeply and sighed.
„listen, Selever. I'm grown up and you don't always have to be where I am! I get that you're jealous because Zardy likes me but that doesn't mean you always have to be with me when Zardy is with me! if he does something to me I'm sure I can get myself out of there alone. accept the fact that you can leave me alone somewhere for once!"

he looked at me shocked. „I'm sorry, that I'm worried about you. I was the one who saved you when you were lying in Zardy's field almost dying! I saved you so many times from this asshole and this is what you tell me? fine, then! if you're so strong, you can save yourself from now on."

I instantly regret saying that to him.
„Selever, I'm sorry, I,"
„no, you're right. I shouldn't be with you all the time." he cut me off then he walked away already soaking wet from all this rain.

I streched out my arm but it was already too late. I couldn't see him in the distance anymore.

god, I'm so dumb! why did I tell him that? but it had to be said.

- 6.55 pm -

I sat on a swing in the park's playground as I waited for Zardy to arrive. I stared down at the ground full with sand.

„was I too rough with my word choice when I spoke to Selever?" I thought to myself.

„you actually came," I heard a calm voice talking behind me.

I turned around and saw Zardy standing there. well who else did I expect?

„greetings," I began. „what'd you want to tell me?"

he stayed quiet for a bit of time until he finally spoke.