Part 45

[ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

...

"Well, ofcourse not," I hear Chase talking to someone downstairs. "She's my best friend,"

"That's not the point, sir." The other person replied. "Maybe you haven't heard about her little secret?"

"Little secret?" I mumbled under my breath, thinking. What are they talking about? Then I suddenly remembered. My weird angel-form. That must be their point. I've got to stop them before they tell Chase. I quickly made my way downstairs next to Chase, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, hey (Y/N). Do you know this guy?" Chase said to me.

My eyes widened. I remember that person. Or should I say 'scarecrow' .

"Y- Yeah. You're one of Zardy's friend." I pointed out at pumpkin jack.

He looked like he stared right into my soul. I had to gulp, but suddenly he gave me a smile.

"Yep, that's me." The scarecrow said. "And I need to talk to you, (Y/N)."

After he finished that sentence I had to sweat a bit. He looks like he's about to kill me. I mean, he's one of Zardy's friends.

I crossed my arms. "And what if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll force you." He said with no emotion. That just made me gulp again. But then suddenly Chase stepped infront of me.

"You can't force her. If she doesn't want to talk to you, you've to accept that." He spoke.

Chase, you idiot. We're in trouble.

The scarecrow raised a brow at Chase as he suddenly just shrugged it off.

"Well, then." He said stepping outside the house. "I just want you to know that your little best friend has done some fucked up shit." And before Chase could reply, pumpkin jack disappeared.

Chase turned around to face me. "What does he mean?" He asked.

"U -Uh. I don't know what he's talking about either, haha." I nervously said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh, okay." Is all he replied with before he made his way into the kitchen. I sighed in relief and looked outside the window.

Little secret. Tch. I'll show that fucking pumpkin head! I'll make pumpkin pie out of him. I thought to myself. Suddenly I revived a call put of nowhere. I flinched as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Huh? Unknown number ... eh.

I accepted the call.

- You

- Sarvente

"Hello, who's this?"

"(Y/N), here's Sarvente. Have you seen Selever? He hasn't showed up all day."

"What are you talking about? I haven't seen him since a week or so ..."

"This is bad ... he won't answer my calls. Do you mind looking for him?"

"Ofcourse not. I probably know where he is anyways."

"Thank you, (Y/N). Have a nice day."

"You too." I said as I hung up. What's up with Selever, he'd never so such things, right?

"Hey Chase." I said as he immediately turned towards me, raising a brow. "I'll be back later. You don't have to cook anything for dinner."
He nodded in response and looked down at his phone again.

I put on my shoes, opened the door and made my way to the park, where he usually is.

...

This is useless. I can't find him anywhere. I need someone who can help me find him, but who ...?  I stood there in the middle of the park thinking. How about Boyfriend and Girlfriend? I haven't seen them in such a long time. There's just one problem.. both of them hate Selever.

I sighed and made my way towards their home, to pick them up. I hope this will go well.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys, so I kind of drew Chase since I wanted to give him like "his own character" if that was even english lmao.

So, yeah

So, yeah. I decided to make him black. Well, i decided that since the beginning ...