𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 17

Alright, sooo... I wanna apologize for not updating the story for like a week or something. I'm quite busy with school right now. Plus I made a little "break" from writing, sorry !!!

Oh, and don't ask me about the song, but i think Selever would listen to something like that- LIKE SLSKSJS 🧍‍♀

[ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I finally arrived at the arcade, walking with my phone in my hand. I looked at some pictures from my friends on instagram. When suddenly I bumped into someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said nervously. It was just Kapi. "It's fine." The cat said smiling. "Uhm, so what you wanna do first?" He asked me. I just stood there like 🧍‍♀️. "I have no idea actually." I replied.

"How about we-" "Kapi, there you are." Someone said. It honestly sounded like BF. Kapi let out a sigh and turney around. I peeked my head above his shoulder a bit. "Hey, BF!" I said waving. "Oh, Y/n. What are you doing here with.. him-" BF asked. One eyebrow of mine raised. "He's my friend!" I replied. "That's great!" GF suddenly said out of nowhere. "Anyways, wanna start?" BF asked. "Start wha-" Kapi cut me off, putting one hand of his infront of my mouth.

My eyes widened. "Y/n, let me finish this shit. Then we can walk around the arcade." He said and took his hand off my mouth. I nodded and followed him where BF and GF lead us.

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I was literally so bored. Maybe I could go give Y/n a visit? Yeah, i'm pretty bored anyways. I got up from my bed opening my door and walking downstairs. "Mom, dad, I'll go outside." I sighed. "Take Rasazy with you." Sarv yelled. "Whatever." I said. "Rasazy, get your ass here." I yelled. Rasazy came downstairs and grabbed my hand. God, i'm kind of glad to have rasazy on my side..

"Let's go." I said smiling and walking out of the church to Y/n's apartment on the other side of the street. Until there was something on her apartment door. "I'm at the arcade, i'll be back later!!" The note said. Arcade.. ? My eyes turned red. Kapi. He must be there with her! "Rasazy, get on my shoulders." I said. "Why-" "Just do it." I cut her off. She hopped on my shoulders and I started to move my wings making me able to fly.

"Big brother, what's wrong?" Rasazy asked me. I sighed. "My 'friend' is on the arcade with some dumbass." I replied. She laughed. Oh, lol we were already there. I stormed down to the ground. Hold on- a rap battle? I stopped but I was still in the air with Rasazy on my shoulders. It was Kapi battling against BF.. but he wasn't rapping? He was on some dance machine thing. He seems pretty mad. Y/n is just standing there. No, wait she's walking away. "Rasazy, you can go do some things on the aracade, but make sure to stay near me okay?" I said. "Ay ay brother." She replied.

We got on the ground again. I put Rasazy down and ran towards Y/n. "Y/n!!" I yelled. She turned around. "Selever?" She asked with a smile. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me back but then she suddenly said "I revieved a call earlier, I wanna call them back. You can also come." She said. I nodded and walked into some alleyway corner with her. She called that number again, but..