𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 26

[ Selever's POV ]

We were still running away from Zardy. I took a quick peek behind me ... and yes he was still behind us. Y/N had Rasazy still on her shoulders. "There, I can see the church!" I yelled at them. Zardy ran faster, and faster, but Y/N and me were running out of breath instead.

...

Until someone jumped over us and immediately shot Zardy in the leg. My eyes widened and I turned around. Oh, it was just that ugly ginger bitch. Y/N and me stopped running and looked at Pico. "I'm about to faint-" Y/N said roughly breathing in and out. "Thank you so much Pico." She said after.

"Selever, could you take Rasazy." She asked me. I nodded and she let Rasazy down. "Aye, it's not a big deal. Always for you." Pico suddenly said. I immediately shook my head towards him and gave him a death stare. His eyes widened and he backed away a little bit.
Y/N walked towards Zardy, who was just laying on the ground.

[ Your POV ]

"You got what you deserved, Zardy." I said to the scarecrow. He gave me a sad look. "All I wanted is you, I didn't want it to turn out like this! I didn't mean to hurt anyone, but I just can't control my feelings, Y/N." He replied sadly. My eyes widened and I just stood there in shock.

I sighed and looked him in the eyes. "Look Zardy, I don't feel the same, I only see you as a friend. There's many other girls out there, not only me." I answered. I helped him up and put his arm around my shoulder, so he'd be able to walk a bit.

I walked towards Selever. "I'll bring him to the hospital." I said to him. "What! After all he's done?" Selever replied. "He's right, that's so messed up what Zardy did." Rasazy then suddenly said. I looked at Zardy. He gave me a sad look again, then he just nodded and faded away.

I sighed and put my arms into my hoodie hole. Selever came towards me and kneeled down at my height. "Hey, Y/N. I know you want to be a really nice and innocent person, and you are. Other people think that too, but after all that Zardy has done, I would've just left him on the ground." He said.

I nodded and hugged him and he immediately hugged me back. We both let go after some seconds. "Y/N?" Someone suddenly then said behind me. I turned around and it was Carol. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Carol!" I ran towards her and hugged her. "I've missed you so much!" I said. "I missed you too, a lot." She replied hugging me back.

We both let go again. "I had this sick nightmare. We were at a restaurant, and there was this Goat skull, uh- head called Tabi. Everything was so messed up and you rap battled him!" Carol then suddenly said. My eyes widened. "I had the exact same dream .." I replied.

Her eyes widened aswell. "I've been having weird dreams lately in general." I said. "Me too." Carol replied. "Didn't we text yesterday?" I asked her. "Mm, no." She replied. What? Is everything a dream now, what's even happening? I nodded. "Y/N." I turned around. Selever  looked at me and I nodded. "I gotta go, I'll see you around Carol." I said and waved her a goodbye. "You too, Pico." I smiled at him, he smiled back.
Rasazy, Selever and me went back to the church again. We didn't even talk while walking back there, everything was silent.