꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 6 ꧂

[Your POV]

My eyes opened as I saw Selever sitting next to me with a sad look on his face. I could feel that I was laying on a bed. It was pretty comfy. I turned my head to my right. "Selever? What's going on?" I asked. "Oh, you're awake. Uh, long story short shit has happened. BF and his pity Girlfriend ran to our church and told me that 'Zardy' has kidnapped you in his own corn field. They pretty much leaded me there and then we found you.. in some kind of shitty looking wooden house. You've passed out so I took you with me and put you here." He replied. My face kind of turned red. "Thanks, i guess." I said while smiling. I turned to my left and looked outside Selever's Window.

[Selever's POV]

Damn, her smile is fucking cute. I hope she won't find out that I carried her bridal style, while she passed out. I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Hey, uhm.. Y/n?" I said. "Hm?" She replied. "Uhm, I just wanted to tell you that you-" "Selever, the rap battle." Sarv/Mom cut me off. "Oh, right .." I said with a sad face. I let out a sigh. "Wanna come with me, Y/n?" I asked. "Sure, but what did you want to tell me?" She asked. "Oh, nothing important.." I said. "Just wanted to tell you that I might've catched feelings for you.." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" She said.  "Nothing, nothing." I replied.

This chapter was short, next one's gonna be a bit  longer. <3