꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 9 ꧂

Ayy, how are you guys? <3 I just wanted to say Thank you again! But hey, look what I drew!

Yess, I drew Tord! B) He's from eddsworld, if you don't know him! But I'm kind of proud of this drawing! Amyways, let's continue with the story, shall we?

~a few days later~

[Your POV]

I was laying on my bed just staring at my wall. I was literally so bored. Then something came into my mind. I remember Selever telling me that Zardy has kidnapped me. I got the idea to go back to that corn field. I let out a small sigh then walked towards my closet to get dressed. When I finished, I walked downstairs to my apartment door.

I opened the door slowly when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind. "ARGH" I screamed. "No need to yell." Selever said. "Where you goin'?" He asked. "Going.. uh on a walk. I felt like needing fresh air.. hehe." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Uh, may I come with you?" He asked quitely. "Oh, no! I'm sorry maybe next time." I replied sadly. "Oh, okay.." He answered as I walked away while waving at him with a smile on my face.

[Selever's POV]

Where is she going? I don't think she's going on a walk.. Should I follow her? Or.. I'm not sure! I let out a sigh and walked back to the church.

[Your POV]

Alright, my chance. I sighed as I walked into the corn field. Aaand, yep he has already noticed me. "Ah, came back already?" Zardy said. "Why did you 'kidnap' me a few days ago?" I asked. He just raised one eyebrow while looking at me confused. "What?" He asked. "What 'what?' you literally took me with you in your own field!" I yelled a bit. "I didn't." He said calmly. "That must've been Jack. Pumpkin jack." He replied. I was confused. Was that the scarecrow that wanted to attack me? "What are you even doing here?" Zardy said in a angry tone. "Oh, uhm. I just wanted to ask you that one think, thanks." I said and then turned around and wanted to leave again. "Wait!" He said.

I turned around again. "Hm?" I mumbled. "Uh, tell me something about you-" He said. "This is awkward." I replied just standing there like 🧍‍♀️. "I mean we could be friends-" Zardy meant  "Friends?" I asked. Friends with a scarecrow? Could be funny. He seems so nice though, even if he's supposed to be a killer. "I mean, sure i guess. Why not?" I said with a smile on my face.

[Zardy's POV]

She seems.. nice. Something about her is different. "Uhm, want me to show you around?" I asked awkwardly. "Sure!" She replied.