𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 28

[ Selever's POV ]

We've been in Florida for quite a while now, like a few days have passed. Mom and Dad are probably worrying about us, but little did they know, I've gone here to not hear their yelling. I've got everything with me, that's making me happy. Y/N and Rasazy. The only 2 person's I care about a lot. Y/N has still been in her angel form. Though she's hiding her wings under a coat.

"Brother, aren't you afraid Mom and Dad will worry about us?" Rasazy spoke up. I turned my head towards Y/N and Rasazy, sighing. "Well, ofcourse they're gonna worry about us, but I don't give a fuck." I answered putting both of my hands on my pockets.

"Selever, she's right, they're probably really worried." Y/N then said. I put an annoyed look on my face and didn't even answer.

[ Your POV ]

Selever didn't answer so I sighed under my breath and turned to Rasazy, who had a sad look on her face. "Rasazy, we'll be home soon, don't worry." I smiled at her. She nodded and suddenly jumped on my back. "Eugh-" I just let out and continued walking. Selever just laughed and continued walking aswell.

As we walked I saw someone passing us. They looked quiet familiar. I watched them passing us with their phone in their hand. Wait, it looks like that Tabi guy from my dream. He's real? Wow, so my dreams ... aren't even that fake. I was a bit confused and looked down to the ground.

"Uhm, excuse me." Someone with a heavy russian accent behind us said. I first thought it was Ruv, but when I turned around it was 'Tabi'. I put Rasazy down. "Yes?" I answered. "You look quiet familiar, is your name Y/N?" He asked looking at me. My eyes widened. "Well, yes." I said nodding.

His eyes widened aswell as if someone just got shot. "Do you guys know each other?" Selever asked. "Tabi?" I asked Tabi, with a confused expression on my face. He raised one eyebrow and nodded. "I've seen you in my dreams." I said stuttering a bit. "Weird, I've seen you in my dreams aswell?" He replied. "Uhm, we'll keep going." Selever said grabbing Rasazy's and my Arm and pulled us, to continue walking.

[ Selever's POV ]

"What the fuck." I mumbled under my breath. "What did just happen?" I asked Y/N. She just looked shocked and looked down at the ground. I sighed and the three of us continued walking.

Short chapter! I'll write the next one later. <3