Part 46

Quick a/n (question):

Have you guys also seen that ankha video? You know, that egypt cat from animal crossing ... 💀

[ 𝗚𝗙'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I stared into the TV screen not focusing on real life. I was so bored. Suddenly I heard someone knock on our front door. I flinched unexpected as I got up from the sofa. I sighed one more time before I opened the door and it was ... (Y/N) with her casual sweet smile on her face.

"Hey, GF! Long time no see!", She immediately said as she hugged me. "I kinda need your help, hehe." She mumbled and let go.

"What do you neey help with?" I asked her as I frowned. "Did something happen?"

She tilted her head to the side and her smile slowly faded away. "Well, Sarvente told me Selever hasn't come home yet.. And she asked me, if I could maybe try and find him but I didn't succeed yet. So I kinda need your help."

"That's no big deal ofcourse." I said slightly giving her a smile. "BF won't be able to help though, he's not home."

(Y/N) shrugged it off as she patiantely waited at the door for me. I let out a small sigh before we went outside looking for her boyfriend.

(Little Time Skip)

"Have you seen him yet?" (Y/N) yelled towards my direction.

"Not yet." I replied sadly. "Maybe searching for him in a forest isn't too good.." I yelled to her after.

[ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Damn, we won't find him eh? This is like a cat and mouse chase. This feels like we're looking for my 3 year old cousin on the playground.

I sighed and made my way to GF, who didn't have luck either on finding Selever.

Suddenly someone walked up to me from behind and touched my shoulder. "AHH WHAT THE HE- SELEVER?" I had to flinch when I saw the probably over 7 feet tall white demon infront of me.

"Sorry that I made you worry or sum." Is all he said as he had to giggle a bit.

"First of all where have you been? And second of all, if you'll get home you can be prepared to be grounded by Sarv."

"Woah woah, chill out. Sarv won't do shit. So I'm basically fine. Oh and I was doing random stuff outside with a friend."

I raised a brow at him. "That sounds kinda sus."

"I never knew you were that dirty minded (Y/N)." He said as he let out a small sigh.

"Well you're the one who immediately knew what I meant with 'That's kinda sus'. So you're dirty minded aswell. That's not the point though. Who were you hanging out with?"

"CJ. You probably don-"

"Hold up. You know CJ??" I asked him with a bit of a confused tone in my voice.

"How do YOU know him?" He asked me back.

"Can y'all continue your small talk later? I'm still here you know.." I heard GF suddenly saying from the back.

"Oh, sorry." Is all I replied with before the three of us all made our way to our home.

(Time skip again, hehe)

I opened the door to Chase's house and I surprisingly heard him talking to someone. That voice sounds kind of familiar. Wait, is that BF's voice? I put down my keys on the kitchen table and made my way upstairs to Chase's room to see who that person is. I knocked at his door twice.

"Come in!" He yelled as I opened the door. Well what'd I expect.. Chase and BF sitting on Chase's bed playing video games on his ps4.
"Oh, sorry if I interrupted you two." I apologized as I was about to exit the room but Chase cut me off by doing so.

"You didn't. It's all good. Actually I've got a question (Y/N)." He said as he put down his controller and walked towards me. "Do you wanna meet my sister tomorrow? I was thinking about visiting her and maybe you two could get to know each other."

"Yeah sure! I don't mind. I said and smiled. "What's your sister's name?"

"Well it's uhh.. Sunday. He replied.

I slightly nodded and made my way outside his room straight towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.
This day was a bit confusing..