𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 25

Okay, so. First of all, thank you guys so much for over 17k reads, holy sh¡t! I really appreciate that. I love every single one of you! <3. Some of you guys have eventually commented a lot in my story, I also appreciate that!

Oh, about the story. I've noticed how many guys have a crush on Y/N actually. 💀👍🏻 Y/N's just so hot, yk 😼.  Anyways, I wanna say something real quick, I might do more endings actually. Probably one with 'Kapi x Reader', 'Zardy x Reader' and 'Tabi x Reader'. But only if you guys want to, ofcourse!

Alright, another thing. After this fanfiction, I'll do a Kapi x Reader one, for sure. After the Kapi x Reader one I'll do some Eddsworld stories, since I don't always want to do FNF, I hope you guys are fine with that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
...
.
ANYWAYS Y'ALL I DREW Y/N IN HER ANGEL FORM!!! Btw, i didn't color it, cause I'll let it up to you guys. Ofcourse you can use ur own imagination too.

Enough talking, let's continue with the story!!

[ Your POV ]

... Tabi ran towards me really fast.  I couldn't think of anything at the moment, so I backed away a bit and just closed my eyes. I really didn't know what to do.

.
.
.

  *silence*

I opened my eyes again and.. I was laying in Selever's bed? Was this just a nightmare? I turned to the other side and saw Selever still sleeping. I sighed in relief. I looked out of Selever's window. It was still night.  Wait, so this with Carol wasn't real aswell? And we never went to that Restaurant?

"You okay?" Selever suddenly asked me. I jumped a bit. "Yeah, just a nightmare.." I replied. He suddenly pulled me over to him and let me cuddle with him. I cried a bit, because everything doesn't feel right at the moment. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He said. "I don't know, it doesn't feel real. Nothing feels real here! I thought I'd see Carol again, but it was just a dream." I replied

"It's okay. Calm down." He said. "Close your eyes, everything will be fine." After he said that I closed my eyes. I fell asleep real quick again and so did he.

BRO, I'M SO TIREDDD I'M DRINKING SO MUCH COLA RIGHT NOW TO KEEP ME AWAKE 💀💀

The next morning I woke up, and Selever was already awake. He was sitting on his bed, probably waiting for me to wake up. "Morning." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Morning." I replied with a smile on my face.

We both got up and walked downstairs HOLDING HANDS. Ruv and Sarv were still not talking. In my dream it was.. different. I looked up to Selever, who had a sad look on his face. I sighed. "Selever, wanna go out with Rasazy?" I asked him. He nodded and went upstairs to get Rasazy. They both came downstairs again and the three of us went outside.

"Hey, i'm sorry about your guys's parents. It was wasn't quiet different with mine." I started. They both shook their head towards me. "What do you mean?" Selever asked me. "My parents used to fight a lot. I don't know if you guys have ever heard about the Parker family in Florida. But I'm their daughter." I replied. Rasazy was just confused, but Selever knew exactly what I meant.

We saw a bench and decided to sit down. "Y/N, could you please continue. Like, can you actualmy tell us more about your childhood?" Selever said. I nodded and continued my story. "So, I'll start at the beginning. When I was in Kindergarten, I really didn't have anyone by my side. I was always the weird kid, no one wanted to talk to, until there was this ginger, Pico." I could see Selever crossing his arms. He didn't like pico, I know that.

I sighed, and continued. "Pico was one of my very first friends, and didn't care about my parents, because he accepted me for who I am. I'm just gonna skip most of this. So basically people have been bullying me alot due to my parents, until one day I ran away. To this city." I finished.

Selever sighed and looked at me. "I'm so sorry Y/N." He said. "It's fine." I answered smiling.
"Guys, look there's Zardy!" Rasazy suddenly yelled with a grin on her face. Both of our eyes widened. There was actually the scarecrow, Zardy. When I looked at him he disappeared tho.

[ Selever's POV ]

What the fuck? I thought that asshole is dead. I got up and walked towards where Zardy was standing. Nothing's there. I sighed and turned back to Y/N and Rasazy. Until something grabbed my arm. "WHAT THE FUCK-" I yelled. Y/N's eyes widened and she immediately ran towards me and pushed me away from the thing grabbing me. It was probably Zardy, so why am I even saying 'thing'.

Y/N grabbed my arm and ran to Rasazy with me. "We gotta go away from here." She said and picked Rasazy up, onto her shoulders. We ran back to the church again as fast as we could. But he was following us. I could hear his damn footsteps. Fuck!

"IT'S  NOT THAT EASY. KEEP RUNNING!"