꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 3 ꧂

[Selever's POV]

All the three of us sat on the lunch table awkwardly. I wasn't hungry, because I couldn't stop thinking about what I called Y/n. "Selever, what's wrong?" Sarv said. "Nothing, nothing mother." I said. "Is it about that Y/n girl?" The russian man started. "Well, yes. I don't even-" "She's a human, you know. You're a demon Selever." Sarv cut me off. "I know mom, I know. But there's just something about her, it's special." I mumbled. Then I just stared down to my food. "I'm not hungry, i'll just go upstairs to my room." I said. "But practice for your rap battle, tomorrow!" Ruv yelled. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, fuck off." I mumbled under my own breath. I let out a small sigh and opened the door to my room, what will happen tomorrow? I want to impress Y/n somehow. Wait, what am I thinking! She's a human, I'm a demon. Mom is right. But she's different and I like that.

[Your POV]

Girlfriend, Boyfriend and I went outside the church to go to some kind of Corn field to meet someone called Zardy. "So, who's that Zardy you guys were talking about?" I started. Boyfriend sighed. "He's some kind of scarecrow, but probably a dangerous one." He said. "Oh.." I let out. We continued walking without talking. Until Girlfriend broke the awkward silence "So, Y/n. Tell me, how did you and Selever met, are you guys a cou-" "No, we're not!" I said in a louder tone. "O-oh, my bad I didn't mean to yell at you guys like that!" I said. Girlfriend and Boyfriend gave each other "That special" look while they were laughing a tiny bit. "Actually, I just heard two men rap battling in a church, so I went to check it out. I was sitting down infront of the church's gate, enjoying the rap battle. And then someone asked me, what I was doing here. And yeah, it was selever. He asked me If I wanted to go in the church with him, and I agreed. That's pretty much it." I said. "Mhm, I see." Girlfriend replied. "Oh, we're here!" Boyfriend said. I was just awkwardly standing staring at the empty corn field. "Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked. "Oh, yeah you're right here." Someone said. Then a weird scarecrow appeared out of the field. I backed away a little, because he looked a bit scary to me. "Oh, scared little one?" He asked while laughing. "N-no! I'm not!" I replied while yelling. "Hello there, Boyfriend." He said. Boyfriend had a bit of a scared look on his face and so did Girlfriend and I. We just walked towards the scary scarecrow, and Girlfriend placed the speakers and jumped on them to sit on them. Boyfriend got ready in position, while I was just standing behind the speakers. They immediately started singing, while Girlfriend was just moving her head to the beat/music. I looked behind me and got a bit curious. The corn field was huge, so I decided to walk in...