𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 14

[ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

"Uhm, hold on what did he say again?" I asked Selever. He laughed a bit and showed me the way to the cafe, again. When we arrived we opened the door and sat down at a table with two seats. "Y/n, don't you think something about this Kapi dude is weird?" Selever started. "No, why?" I asked. "He gives me weird vibes."

"Welcome to-" "Pico?" I asked looking at the waiter. "Hold on, Y/n?" He glanced. I got up and gave him a tight hug, smiling. He hugged me back as we both let go again. "Where have you been all these years?" Pico asked me. "I don't really want to talk about it." I answered. He looked down at Selever sitting at the table. "Is this your boyfriend?" He asked. "Yep!" I answered smiling. Selever just turned away looking outside the window, resting his head on his hand.

"May I take your order?" Pico asked. "I'd like a hot chocolate only, thanks. What about you Selever?" "I'll take the same as Y/n." He said without any emotion on his face. "Alright." Pico said going away. I got a bit worried and sat down next to Selever. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He turned his head to me. "Nothing." He replied. I sighed as Pico already came with our hot chocolates. "Thanks!" I replied wanting to give him the money when suddenly Selever put my hand with the money down, handing Pico the money. "Thank you." Pico said smiling as he walked away. "Thanks, Sel." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We both drank our hot chocolates and chatted with each other. Until someone texted me. "Hold up." I said to Selever, taking out my phone. It was Zardy! What could he want?

Zardy: Hey y/n, could you meet me at my corn field later at 6 p.m.

Y/n: Ofcourse, but what's up?

Zardy: I'll tell you when you're there.

Y/n: Okay.. See you then! :)

Zardy: See you.

"Why does he want to meet you?" Selever asked. I jumped a bit, because he scared me. "Selever, you scared me!" I said being a bit mad. He laughed and finished his hot chocolate and so did I. After that we walked out of the cafe. I waved at Pico as a goodbye and he did too.

Selever grabbed my hand tight and turned to me. "Y/n, I think Zardy has a crush on you." He started. I gave him a confused look. "Why do you think that?" I asked. He let out a sigh. "The way he talks to you." I looked down with a sad face. "Maybe.. I'll ask him later." I sighed.

"Hey Selever, wanna go home again?" I started. "Sure." He replied as we walked home.

《 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 》

I finally came home and immediately got on my bed taking my phone out. I sighed and opened TikTok to watch some funny videos until I got a Message. It was an unknown number and I was a bit confused. I clicked on the message.. It was Kapi!

Kapi: Hey, It's me Kapi. Are you Y/n?

Y/n: Oh, yeah! Hey! How are you?

Kapi: Pretty good, what about you?

Y/n: I'm great!

Kapi: That's good. Who was this demon with you earlier?

Y/n: Oh, that's Selever.

Kapi: Mm, okay. Wanna go to the arcade tomorrow at 4 p.m. ?

Y/n: Sure, I don't mind!

Kapi: Aight, see ya then.

Y/n: See you!!

I put my phone away again and took a look at the clock next to me. 5:55 p.m. Wait.. 5:55?! I jumped off my bed and took my jacket and ran downstairs. God, I hope Zardy won't get mad!

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I looked outside my window and saw Y/n running out of her apartment door. She's probably going to visit Zardy now. I have a bad feeling about this... I'll follow her. I opened and my window, grabbed my jacket, put it on and started moving my wings, so I could fly above her and follow her. God, I hope this Zardy dude doesn't have any feelings for her.

700 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐰!