INEBM fanfic

By simplanfeng

I couldn't find any fanfics so I wrote my own on Ling Lan and Li Lanfeng's relationship. This is my way to co... More

Mother Lan's Call
Other Girls
New Instructor
Heavenly Lake Inn
New Ling Lan
Li Lanfeng Stress
Going Out
Persistent
Helping Her Leopard
The Lake
Breathtaking
Don't Need A Relationship
Marriage
Stolen Lover
Call From the Lawless Lands
plans for the day
Let's Go
Sue Wei Wei
Captivation
Silent War part 1
Silent War Part 2
It's me
Recuperation
To catch a big fish
Big brother
A splendid feast
Sleepless Nights
Really idiotic
Friendly Advice
Impatient
Were loyalties lie
Where loyalties lie pt 2
A new lesson
A Dangerous Call
Lan Loufeng's Curiosity
A Troublesome visit
Crushing his hopes

Nightclub

134 8 3
By simplanfeng

The moment the door opened they were welcomed to a very classy establishment with fine music and dining.

Li Lanfeng spoke, "I believe you opened the wrong door." He was holding a look of disappointment.

The man paused for a moment before smiling and said, "My apologies." That was his last test for them. He closed the door and opened it up once more to a scene completely opposite of the last one.

It was a loud scene that shone with blue and purple neon lights. There was an alcohol bar and gambling tables littered across the floor, more precisely, the multiple floors. There were also regular booths and chairs placed around the establishment for anyone's use. But the main focus was the dance floor which had a multitude of people dancing.

Why in the world would he be at this type of crowded place? She looked at him suspiciously.

Li Lanfeng nodded to the man and took Ling Lan's hand. He dismissed her suspicions completely.

"Why are we here?"

"To have fun." Li Lanfeng answered plainly.

'You? Have fun in this type of place? I don't believe you' Ling Lan didn't believe that excuse at all. His type of fun was scheming against everyone and getting the most benefits out of it.

Ling Lan rolled her eyes and looked around the room. She saw a few people taking shots, seeing who would get black-out drunk first. Their were a few people gathering around a table gambling, either racking up stacks or racks up debts. Others were dancing or looking for dance partners.

To the side there were couples shamelessly making out against the wall. She sighed, they were doing this here, too. She didn't think people were actually this shameless in reality.

Li Lanfeng also noticed that same couple. It would be nice if Ling Lan allowed them to have the same amount of intimacy. Sadly dreams were only dreams in the end. He took back his gaze and looked ahead once again.

Ling Lan noticed Li Lanfeng's previous line of sight and it could be said that devil horns sprouted out of her head, she smirked mischievously.

Ling Lan held onto Li Lanfeng's arm and leaned over before whispering directly in his ear, "Do you want to have the same kind of fun as them?" She gestured to the previous couple.

Li Lanfeng's ear felt itchy as he looked up and realized what Ling Lan was suggesting. He blushed lightly behind his mask, although his ears were obviously pink, and looked away, "Do you have a habit of teasing people?" She seemed to get a kick out of things like this.

No, she didn't, only him. It was knowing that it was him she was teasing that made Ling Lan unable to resist, "Only special people." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Glad to know I'm such a special person." He smiled but the sarcasm was evident. Ling Lan laughed and let go of him. He was just too cute.

(A/n: I wonder how Li Lanfeng would feel if he knew he just rejected a kiss from his rabbit? He would certainly bash his head into a wall😂)

"I didn't think you liked physical contact so much." Li Lanfeng shook his head.

'Do I?' Although she didn't disdain it, Ling Lan didn't usually like physical contact. She rarely touched their comrades, even the girls.

Li Lanfeng saw that she didn't believe him and went to get drinks. He told her that it may take a while and said she should find a place for them to sit.

When he said this she took the hint that he's gonna be doing something else here. Having fun was just an excuse, not that she believed it in the first place.

Since he had something to do she wouldn't mind being alone for some time.

Ling Lan wasn't use to this kind of scene and was definitely not heading to the dance floor nor the gambling table. In fact it looked kinda fun, but not with her dumb luck. It could be said that she would either win big or fall into debt, never the in between. Ling Lan looked around the place and spotted a booth further away from the loud crowd. That's their seats.

As she started to walk towards the booth she started to contemplate some things.

Was it okay to be this close to her leopard? She blamed him for this. He was the one who always looked for her for either comfort or just random hugs. She never felt it was right to reject him and got used to it before she could even discover the change. She didn't know if she was as comfortable with anyone else or if it was only with her leopard.

Ling Lan chose a corner where the music wasn't screaching in her ears and sat in one of the booths further away from the dense crowd. She was still in deep though and started to rhythmically tap on the table in front of her.

As she was still in thought, someone spotted her from across the room.

He nudged one of his buddies on the side of him. "How long do you think it would take to get her in my bed?" This egotistical youth's eyes were filled with lust as they roamed her body.

"I don't know, she's probably another rich daddy's girl."

"That never stopped me before." The egotistical youth smirked.

"Hey, just don't forget to pass her to me when you're done." Another one of the guy's friends spoke. He was broad and looked a little dumb. He spotted Ling Lan from the moment she entered the room, "I don't mind talking a bite of the leftovers."

Just as they were in the middle of the conversation a feeling of dread crept over their bodies. It was as if everything in front of them was died blood red. The feeling only lasted a second but cold sweat already soaked their clothes. Where did it come from? They shivered in fright.

Did Ling Lan realize she was being watched? Yes. Even in this large crowd their gaze was glaringly obvious.

In fact, she was the one who sent the killing intent earlier. She only paid little attention to them because of their intense stares. She couldn't hear everything and only caught bits and pieces of the conversation due to the blasting music in the building, but she still got the main point. They actually thought of sleeping with her. It infuriated her! If it wasn't for the fact that they were in a public place she may have killed them directly.

As she was mulling over the fact, the same lustful man called over a waiter serving drinks. "Send her a special, place it on my tab." He arrogantly ordered him around. "Tell her it's from young master Gao."

"Right away, sir." The waiter bowed and headed off to complete his task.

The waiter soon returned and walked over to Ling Lan with the drink on a tray. When she noticed she furrowed her brows. Why did they send her this?

Was her killing intent not enough? Her killing intent was definitely not weak. It was enough to cripple anyone mentally for life! She probably went too light on them or was this man not able to comprehend death? Actually dared to send her a drink, they were not familiar with eachother.

Ling Lan pouted. She felt sour. Maybe this break was too long. She has to go back to the learning space and practice some more.

By the time she was done thinking the waiter already reached her table. He extended his arm with the drink.

"A gift from Young Master Yun."

"No, thank you." She politely declined the drink. She wouldn't be stupid enough to take anything sent by someone who looked at her with those type of eyes.

"Miss, I advised you to take the drink." The waiter started becoming pushy. "You don't want the young master to become angry, he has many ways of making women like you obedient. Heck, you should be grateful." He warned.

Ling Lan glared at the waiter who then became frozen dumb. Why was he so wordy? Was he trying to force her? Who dared to threaten her like this!

Seeing that the waiter was taking too long, Young Master Yun got impatient. He strode over in large steps and rudely pushed the waiter aside.

"Hey, Beautiful~"

Ling Lan stared blankly at him.

Damn, he was ugly!

This was an exaggeration on Ling Lan's part... He was not ugly but very average looking. But his attitude made Ling Lan look down on him and ruined any sort of good looks he may have possibly had. He was too cocky for his looks.

Ling Lan turned away and decided to stay quiet and ignored him. Sometimes silence was the best answer.

But the man took this as her playing hard to get. He sat down next to Ling Lan, making her very uncomfortable.

The man tried to put his hand around Ling Lan's shoulder but missed terribly. He went blank for a second. In actuality, Ling Lan had dodged his hand too naturally.

Yup, it was confirmed. Ling Lan still disliked physical contact with others. Did he really think that a woman would allow a man to randomly do that to her? Thank goodness she raised her comrades right.

When the man realized he missed he face turned from red to green. This woman was making a fool out of him!

He was furious when he realized that Ling Lan was already walking away.

He rushed over, "You arrogant bit-Aghh!" He tried to grab Ling Lan's shoulder but the moment he touched it he felt a bone-chilling cold rushed through his arm. A few people around him stopped what they were doing to look at him. Even the music stopped.

He was holding his arm in pain, but they saw absolutely nothing wrong with it and thought he was looking for attention. The people looked at him with disdain. Was he serious? He just ruined the mood for them.

"What are you looking at! Turn away, damnit!" He shouted like a lunatic at the people. It frightened most of them and the scene tried to return to normal, but it was already ruined.

"Gao Yun, what happened!?" It was the broad man.

Gao Yun, was mad and pushed him away. "Get everyone, NOW! Tell them search for that woman. If I don't discipline that bitch tonight, it'll be on them instead!"

The broad man shuddered. Was he this mad after being rejected?

"I said go!" He noticed his friend standing blankly and yelled at him. He wanted to get out of this humiliating situation as soon as possible.

In a dark corner Ling Lan was watching the whole thing go down. She sneered.

'Who told him to try touch me.' If it wasn't for the fact that she was in disguise he wouldn't be left with an arm. He may not have even been left with his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 16.4K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...