New Instructor

It was finally time for Ling Lan to leave. She couldn't delay the process even if she wanted to. Her mother got Han Xuya and Lou Chou both in on it and they both agreed whole heartedly. They specifically told her to focus entirely on becoming a girl. They even threw away all of Ling Lan's suppressors without a second thought and threatened to kick her out of rainbow palace if they found her coming back even a day early. (I think they forgot that Ling Lan is a god-realm master)

In order to leave without anyone knowing they continued to act as if everything was the same as before. The only difference within the week was that Li Lanfeng was even more clingy than usual. But everyone brushed it off. The only person who had any sort of reaction was their military doctor, Li Shiyu, who kept wondering why his elder cousin brother was being more clingy to their boss than usual. But he still didn't ask questions, not wanting to face his shameless elder brother.

Therefore, with a fake identity created by her leopard, Ling Lan left the lawless lands to visit a second rate luxury planet by the name of Planet Bliss.

In order to get to her destination it'll take two weeks to get to the first port and another week to officially enter the planet. On the starship Ling Lan lied down on her bed wondering how she was going to get pass the next year. Her mother had sent her credits along with a new, female, identity to go bye. For the next year she would go bye the name Huang Xixia.

Ling Lan couldn't even fathom how she was going to navigate through this mess.

As Ling Lan was contemplating her life choices she felt a familiar suction feeling from the tip of her skull. Ling Lan closed her eyes, ready to be transferred to the all-too-familiar learning space. It's been a while since she had been called by one of the instructors. She was wondering what they would need her for.

Little did she know that it was for an entirely new teacher.

Ling Lan found herself in a red room standing upon a platform. This was entirely new for her to say the least. Especially since she was only in her underwear.

Very quickly, Ling Lan felt an unfamiliar gaze upon her. It felt like she was being appraised for something. Her vigilance would have went through the roof at this feeling if it wasn't for the fact that her profound insight told her it wasn't something to worry about. But she still was a little cautious and confused.

She looked in the direction of the gaze to see the seductive figure of a woman resting on a red velvet chaise lounge. She was in a women's military uniform that hugged her body showed off all her curves in the right places. That woman had a slight smile on her lips as she looked Ling Lan up and down. She gracefully got up from the lounge and sauntered over to Ling Lan. Her gorgeous figure swayed with every move as if to hypnotize you with its charm.

As soon as she reached Ling Lan she bent down and touched her calfs. With that her smile got even brighter.

Still admiring Ling Lan's body she said, "I must thank number nine for keeping your body in such delectable shape. If it got any worse I was afraid I would never get to work with your amazing figure."

Then it hit Ling Lan. Cautiously, she called out, "Instructor number Four?"

"Mhmm"

So that was it. She was finally going to meet the last of her instructors. She looked down at the woman who was pinching the flesh on her thighs. She suddenly didn't know what to say. She really didn't know how to talk to this resident of the learning space.

Feeling Ling Lan's questioning gaze instructor Number Four told her to just ask whatever she wants.

Now that she knew she didn't have to wait, Ling Lan directly asked her questions.

"Why am I almost naked?"

"Because I need to see what I'm working with. I swear those block heads in the learning space really don't know how to keep a woman."

Ling Lan was confused by her last statement bit still brushed it off and continued.

"What exactly are you teaching me?"

With that question instructor Number Four stood up and held Ling Lan's chin. She smirked as she said...

"The art of seduction, honey."

Ling Lan's eyes widened at the thought. Seduction? Her? She was astounded to think that the learning space would actually have this type of lesson in store. "What life crisis did I have that triggered this lesson?" She really didn't know how in the world this came about. Did she have anyone in mind she wanted to seduce?

The closest she came to anything concerning this was when she kissed Li Lanfeng on impulse. She didn't really consider much of that.

Instructor Number Four interrupted her thoughts. "You have to thank your mother for that." She glared at Ling Lan and continued, "if she didn't give you this task i don't think you would have any thoughts of becoming a female. I'm supposed to teach you when you awaken your female heart but all you ever do is fight." Number Four sighed in resignation. She really doesn't know how she lasted this long.

Ling Lan was shocked. She really didn't know that her becoming a female was so important to one of the instructors. Well if we consider this properly, it's important to all the instructors. They just never say it.

"Luckily this 'mission' of yours was enough to call for me!" She was so happy she could jump on clouds. She can finally use this star pupil that everyone keeps bragging about.

"I'll be guiding you through everything regarding being a woman. But before we can really start we need to regain your natural figure." Number Four has seen Ling Lan's family and highly doubts that Ling Lan won't be just as well endowed as Lan Loufeng, maybe even more considering how great her genes are.

For Ling Lan this was great. At first she really didn't know where to start on this task and was afraid she would disappoint her mother, but now she has a teacher made exactly for her problem.

"Okay, I'm ready." Ling Lan states with determination. Number Four was elated to see Ling Lan's enthusiasm.

"I hope you know that my teachings aren't as simple as just winking at men and showing off your body. We have alot of work to do considering your current physique." She wanted to make the best of the time they had and started immediately.

There was going to be an entirely new Ling Lan by the time she's done with her.