Sleepless Nights

The produce in Li Lanfeng's hand was almost squashed to nothing. Li Lanfeng worked hard to control himself. His Rabbit really knew how to send his heart flying.

Ling Lan kept enjoying the sight while laughing to herself at his earlier statement. Help her capture him? Considering what she just said isn't this just offering yourself up on a silver platter?

She smirked playfully at him and spoke in a lightly enticing tone, "I'll be waiting for your offering, my helpful Leopard." before continuing her stroll to the exit of the store.

Li Lanfeng didn't make haste to catch up as he was working even harder to not let his heart explode.

....

*Thud*

A small package was rested to the side by Li Lanfeng.

Ling Lan leaned over the island top with a drink to her side and continued to look at something Han Xuya sent her on her communicator, "Your back."

"Mhm." Li Lanfeng quickly put away everything. With everything done he sat back in a soft white chair leisurely like he was sleeping. The two stayed in comfortable scilence.

Li Lanfeng opened his eyes with a gleem in them, "You said you liked me."

She sighed. Li Lanfeng looked like he wanted to go off a tangent, "Don't get the wrong idea."

Li Lanfeng put a hand over his heart, "Of course not. In fact, I'm flattered." His humble expression didn't match the giddiness in his chest. His eyes were sparkling mirthfully. At least something went right these past few years.

Ling Lan raised her eyebrows and gave her lips a light curl, "so willing. Be careful, Leopard, or else I may steal you away."

"Why not?"

"...Pardon?"

Ling Lan felt something extra present itself in the air, something very easy for her to identity. Li Lanfeng leaned back on the chair with an amorous yet feverish gaze. An expression that made her heart thump and had her mind in chaos.

"Didn't you say I'm your ideal type?" his head tilted back as the casual raise of his red lips became full of sinful charm. "Then take what you like."

Ling Lan focused herself and raised her lips to ridicule him when a tiny voice in the back of her mind whispered enticingly, "Take him~" that made her smirk falter.

'Take?' The option sounded very pleasing to her. The more she looked at her leopard the more seductive the idea was.

"So you'll just stay there and let me have my way with you?" He should really stop spewing this type of boring joke. A few steps from the island had her standing in between his legs. Ling Lan's active approach made his heart hot and beat irregularly. But since he chose this path he could only persevere.

"Of course." His voice low and magnetic, "Shouldn't it be this way?"

Ling Lan was absolutely sure he didn't know what he was saying. Reckless words like that could drive some people crazy.

"Think before you speak, Lanfeng." Ling Lan leaned over him and caged him in her arms.

Li Lanfeng took a deep breath barely adjusting himself to what was happening, "I'm very sure of what I'm saying, Ling Lan." Li Lanfeng felt a hand of hers reach his face and start rubbing circles of his cheekbones, appreciative of his soft white skin. He relished in her touching him openly.

A look that could cause the downfall of a nation rested on Ling Lan's face when a silent desire settled in her heart. Li Lanfeng could feel himself melting and burning all at once. Once again Ling Lan rendered him weak. Yet he still found the courage within himself to be proactive. His hands held her lithe waist. Held couldn't be the right word as she felt the slow warm shifting of his hands up and down her sides.