Nightclub

The moment the door opened they were welcomed to a very classy establishment with fine music and dining.

Li Lanfeng spoke, "I believe you opened the wrong door." He was holding a look of disappointment.

The man paused for a moment before smiling and said, "My apologies." That was his last test for them. He closed the door and opened it up once more to a scene completely opposite of the last one.

It was a loud scene that shone with blue and purple neon lights. There was an alcohol bar and gambling tables littered across the floor, more precisely, the multiple floors. There were also regular booths and chairs placed around the establishment for anyone's use. But the main focus was the dance floor which had a multitude of people dancing.

Why in the world would he be at this type of crowded place? She looked at him suspiciously.

Li Lanfeng nodded to the man and took Ling Lan's hand. He dismissed her suspicions completely.

"Why are we here?"

"To have fun." Li Lanfeng answered plainly.

'You? Have fun in this type of place? I don't believe you' Ling Lan didn't believe that excuse at all. His type of fun was scheming against everyone and getting the most benefits out of it.

Ling Lan rolled her eyes and looked around the room. She saw a few people taking shots, seeing who would get black-out drunk first. Their were a few people gathering around a table gambling, either racking up stacks or racks up debts. Others were dancing or looking for dance partners.

To the side there were couples shamelessly making out against the wall. She sighed, they were doing this here, too. She didn't think people were actually this shameless in reality.

Li Lanfeng also noticed that same couple. It would be nice if Ling Lan allowed them to have the same amount of intimacy. Sadly dreams were only dreams in the end. He took back his gaze and looked ahead once again.

Ling Lan noticed Li Lanfeng's previous line of sight and it could be said that devil horns sprouted out of her head, she smirked mischievously.

Ling Lan held onto Li Lanfeng's arm and leaned over before whispering directly in his ear, "Do you want to have the same kind of fun as them?" She gestured to the previous couple.

Li Lanfeng's ear felt itchy as he looked up and realized what Ling Lan was suggesting. He blushed lightly behind his mask, although his ears were obviously pink, and looked away, "Do you have a habit of teasing people?" She seemed to get a kick out of things like this.

No, she didn't, only him. It was knowing that it was him she was teasing that made Ling Lan unable to resist, "Only special people." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Glad to know I'm such a special person." He smiled but the sarcasm was evident. Ling Lan laughed and let go of him. He was just too cute.

(A/n: I wonder how Li Lanfeng would feel if he knew he just rejected a kiss from his rabbit? He would certainly bash his head into a wall😂)

"I didn't think you liked physical contact so much." Li Lanfeng shook his head.

'Do I?' Although she didn't disdain it, Ling Lan didn't usually like physical contact. She rarely touched their comrades, even the girls.

Li Lanfeng saw that she didn't believe him and went to get drinks. He told her that it may take a while and said she should find a place for them to sit.