A Troublesome visit

At the same time Li Lanfeng was pinned to the couch by Ling Lan who saw the opportunity to harass him. Never had he thought she would be so quick to pick up such thing. Ling Lan had a more playful nature than he expected.

"Something wrong?" She pressed a light kiss to the side of his neck. Never had she thought she would be using Instructor Number Four's knowledge so much. But it was especially fun to use on him.

Her warm fingers gently trailed down his adam's apple. They didn't stop until they reached his clothes. Her hands were ready to rip them apart but never did so, simply left her fingers cradling the v of his shirt. Ambiguity stirred in the air.

Li Lanfeng's throat was far too warm, "You picked up too fast." His face was flushed a pretty pink that he could barely hide,"Do you know how often I've tried hinting to you?" he couldn't help admitting feeling as aggrieved as he did.

Seeing the look on his face made Ling Lan really think about it. She never really thought about how far back his affection for her ran. But it seems to be a while from what he told her.

Wait.

"You mean when I was pretending to be a man?"

...

As the group ventured towards their new destination Lou Chou asked Li Shiyu something.

"Who's Nalan Zhan?" She has never heard him mention this name before.

Li Shiyu thought it was okay and told her it was Li Lanfeng's alias while here. When Ling Xiao heard this he immediately turned to Shiyu and asked, "Isn't that one of the strategists from your team? The one who's always beside Ling Lan."

"Yes sir, Ling Lan considers him to be his closest confidant." Li Shiyu spoke honestly.

The moment Ling Xiao heard this his face turned black. Why was that fool always around his daughter? From the first day he met him he never liked him. He didn't know what it was, but that boy always seemed strange when it came to Ling Lan (Father's intuition).

He had a strong feeling he wasn't going to like today...

The moment they got near the building Ling Xiao covered all of their presence. He told them it was to surprise them as an excuse.

They entered the apartment complex and the receptionist sent them to the same room. This confused them even more. The receptionist, with the permission and request of Little Four who wanted to cause some trouble for Ling Lan, gave them a key of their own to enter the room.

Unaware of the incoming danger, Ling Lan was currently enjoying the sight of a flustered Leopard in front of her. A smirk graced her lips as she leaned in closer.

"So, Lanfeng, who was on the bottom?"

"..."

"I mean if you still have such thoughts we could still find-"

"I'm good, Ling Lan!" This joke was too cruel on his fragile heart. If it wasn't a necessity then forget it! He didn't want to think of those dark days. "This... we don't need to think about this anymore." Li Lanfeng continuously tried to coax Ling Lan off the topic. soft kisses were planted on Ling Lan's neck and he stroked her thighs softly.

"Hmm? Shouldn't I fulfill your wishes every once in a while?" she glanced wickedly at the top of his head. Her slim fingers slid through his silky, black hair, "And my Leopard had a lot of thoughts about me."

Truthfully, she was eager to play with him and his every thought. Her eyes were constantly on him. It was the eyes of someone who knew the power they held. She knew the weight she commanded in her heart and those eyes readily gripped onto that and held it relentlessly. All she could think about now was the ways he had tried to seduce her that she missed. What a wasted opportunity!