Sue Wei Wei

Li Lanfeng walked away from Huang Xixia after telling her to find somewhere to sit. He strode to the drink bar under the pretense of getting them drinks.

He sat on a chair and spoke casually with the bar tender for a while before requesting a 'custom order', while putting a small computer chip on the table. The bar tender looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Li Lanfeng then pulled out the same black card from earlier and placed it on the table. The bartender looked at him one last time before taking both the card and the chip.

This 'custom order' was the way that this organization used to request information they wanted.

Thats right. Although this place is a nightclub to the public eye, to knowing people this is a place where anyone who meets their criteria can get access to any information that they want. As long as they had secrets or something worthwhile to trade in return, that is. It was an information trading ring.

It would take a while before Li Lanfeng could receive a response so, at the same time, he ordered cocktail drinks for him and Huang Xixia, as promised.

Finally, after a few minutes he saw the same bartender coming back with his drinks and the computer chip.

As he was about to receive his items, an annoying yet familiar voice called out to him from behind.

...

Ling Lan had already gotten away from the thugs who were trying to catch her. As she walked through the crowd she spotted Li Lanfeng.

Just as she was going to approach him she saw a woman standing in front of him, throwing a few flirtatious glances at him.

Ling Lan's eyes turned a shade darker. She didn't believe Li Lanfeng would talk to some random woman, so who was she?

She took a few steps closer, a close enough range to here their conversation. She silently hid her presence and listened in.

...

"Are you sure you don't want to spend the night with me?"  Her hand reached out to draw lines on his chest.

Li Lanfeng caught her finger and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, I'm unable to accompany you." He said, showing off a wedding band, which he just materialized on his finger, blocking any other reason for her to continue. It was very obvious what he was implying,

"She couldn't possibly compare to me could she." The woman purposefully showed off her curves and tried to lean in closer.

Li Lanfeng looked at her and mentally rolled his eyes. She was really audacious to still try. He didn't care about comparing them. But if he had to consider things, she was definitely a pretty woman, but his 'wife' looked a thousand times better, inside and out.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't insult my wife." It was kind of weird to call someone his 'wife', but Li Lanfeng felt it was currently the best way to deal with this. He was on pretty good terms with Huang Xixia and didn't like the idea of her being insulted for no reason. Especially by the same woman who caused them to forcefully get together in the first place.

The woman in front of him was the same woman who tried to cling to him at the hotel. He found out her name was Sue Wei Wei.

Wei Wei somehow found Li Lanfeng at the drink bar and was trying to taking him back home for the night.

Come on~ just one night with me and you'll be begging for more." The bragging tone in her words was making him nauseous at this point.

A light sigh came from behind them.

"I don't get it. He already told you no yet you still try to sleep with him." A voice sounded clearly in their ears despite the relatively loud crowd. Ling Lan finally showed herself. She walked up behind Li Lanfeng and spoke lazily. She looked at the woman, "He even said he was married, yet you didn't stop. Isn't that a little too much?"