Heavenly Lake Inn

Learning from Instructor no. 4 really wasn't easy at all. During the last three weeks she had been placed on an entirely new diet and exercising regiment. It's not that it tired her out or anything, Ling Lan has great tolerance and self control so she could bear with the exercises and diet. But it was the lesson that tired her out.

Number 4 didn't jump into seducing people like some may expect. Instead she went through things like wardrobe, teaching her how to walk and how to smile. Ling Lan already had a beautiful smile but number 4 still needed to teach her considering the fact that she doesn't smile as often. Ling Lan's jaw was sore from smiling.

Number 4 also asked her to stop using her cold aura for the period of time. It didn't affect her overall development but it got her use to being looked at by others. It can't be helped, Ling Lan's face was just too attractive, and although she wouldn't say it was more beautiful than Li Lanfeng's, it was really some what on par with his face. And without the suppressors combined with her new training, although not instantly, she started to mature better and become a young woman.

Three weeks passed in an instant and many people were starting to dock on Planet Bliss. As they docked they could see an androgynous beauty walking down the port. Although androgynous you could definitely tell it was a girl. Short black hair fluttered in the wind as she walked to customs. With a small smile and a thank you she walked pass towards her destination. This beauty was Ling Lan disguised as Huang Xixia.

After tireless weeks of work Number Four finally got some female presence out of Ling Lan. Although it wasn't the end of her work it was a good start.

Ling Lan had taken a hover car towards her home for a year. An appartment complex building called Heavenly Lake Inn. It was no suprise that there was such a beautiful place on a second rate planet. It wasn't as classy as a hotel on a first rate planet but the appeal was still their.

The entrance had a beautiful fountain surrounded by crystal clear water and an attractive arrangement of well kept flowers. The marble pillars holding the building entrance were glossy like newly polished pearls and the interior had a simple yet classy feeling with white velvet couches and glass coffee tables. The lady at the reception desk had a proper smile on her face ready to service anyone in the hotel. Ling Lan walked through the glass doors and up to said receptionist to recieve her room key and any information she needed.

She was registered under her false persona to have a room on the tenth floor, two levels below the top floor. Mother Lan really knew how to pick. The place was good enough to be considered top class with great security but she chose a room that wasn't high class enough to draw attention to herself. Giving her daughter the best treatment while staying inconspicuous.

The 4th through 8th floor was always a popular selection for anyone staying in the inn. And the place always has new guests joining so there was nothing to worry about when it comes to people suspecting her.

Ling Lan's room had an entirely separate livingroom from the bedroom along with a bathroom on the side. It was nicely furnished and had a great amount of space. There was also a balcony with a table and chairs just incase she wanted to go outside. Ling Lan was fully satisfied with her apartment for the next year. After putting up her stuff Ling Lan found herself going down the elevator so that she can get a better look at the city.

While in the elevator there were two other ladies looking ecstatic as they read through a brochure. They were squealing like teenage girls. Ling Lan was not particularly interested in their conversation, but something they said prick ears.

Person A: Do you think I can find him here?

Person B: I don't know but maybe if you enter the lake you can. Maybe I'll find him too!

Him?

Person A: They say that there's a whole myth about finding your soulmate in the lake. That a few lucky people actually found their soulmate while swimming and the water shimmers in delight! *squeal* it's so romantic!

Person B: I know right! Some people even get married on the spot and live happily ever after!

Person A: I hope my mister right is here waiting for me.

*ding*

The elevator opened up on the bottom floor and the girls rushed out in excitement not paying any attention to the stranger who was inside the elevator the entire time.

'Finding your soulmate huh? It seems my mother had other plans while picking this place.' Ling Lan didn't have Little Four with her to help her get any information on the place so Ling Lan was absolutely clueless about this until this very moment.

"Mom what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Making me a girl again or getting me a partner?" Knowing her mother its probably a two-in-one deal.

Ling Lan could only sigh as she exited the building. She was more focused on getting necessities than her mother's plans. She had to go shopping for new clothes as she couldn't continue to where the male clothes she used to where in the past.

Her new clothes still had a few dark colors like she like to where but also a few irregulars that she got at the expense of Number Four who also somehow got instructor Number Nine to join in on the fun. She would never know that instructor Number Nine wished more than anyone for her to become a girl. Watching this was like a dream come true for her.

They absolutely refused to let Ling Lan get use to wearing only dark colors when she had a limitless budget and an entire wardrobe to fill.

This was the official start of Ling Lan's female journey.