Impatient

Ling Lan's conversation with Little Four only lasted a few seconds in the real world. Ling Lan gave herself a few minutes to think over everything for herself back in the real world before walking back out. Ling Lan looked at the person who took all her heart without her notice.

When Li Lanfeng saw Ling Lan come back he immediately sat up and looked in her direction. Ling Lan wondered to herself how she almost let go of someone like him so easily. Luckily it wasn't too late.

Since Ling Lan decided that she loved him she refused to be a sitting duck. Ling Lan smiled gently with such warmth that anyone would desire to bury themselves in her embrace.

Ling Lan immediately took Li Lanfeng into her arms and laid back down with him on her abdomen. Luckily he was able to control himself, as he almost instinctively buried his face in her.

Ling Lan wanted him to freely love who he loved, which was especially hard for someone like Li Lanfeng. It was important to her that he was happy. Since the other person wasted their opportunity he can be happy by her side instead!

Ling Lan wrapped a possessive arm around Li Lanfeng's shoulders, a touch that he very much enjoyed, "Lanfeng."

"Mhm?"

"I like you."

The air turned stagnant and his back stiffened up. Li Lanfeng looked up at Ling Lan incredulously. He didn't even need to ask for repetition as she read his face before he could speak.

"I like you." Ling Lan thought about it again and shook her head, "Scratch that. It's really not a good description. I've fallen in love with you."

Ling Lan watched his flabbergasted face with little regard for his previous feelings, "Is that so hard to believe?" Ling Lan found his speechlessness rather cute. This type of cuteness should really belong to her alone, "All I'm doing is taking you up on what you said earlier."

He remembered immediately how he answer yes to her earlier query. But his mind still moved a bit slowly under her intent-filled, heated stare.

It seems her Leopard was having a little difficulty swallowing her words. In that case she will be more than generous to offer him a solution.

"You have two options. One, you surrender now and let me love you. Or two, you refuse now and surrender later. Either way you will end up with me." Please don't mind the way it sounded like she was threatening war.

She despised the thought of dragging this out. The back and forth was not something she was willing to do. She was sure that even if he didn't fall for her immediately she could still do it with some time.

Li Lanfeng watch on in amazement as Ling Lan said what took him years to realize in a few seconds. Li Lanfeng could barely register her words. His heart was pounding furiously in his ears.

Ling Lan really knew how to stress him out.

Out of pure curiosity he asked with a red face, "Is there any other options?"

Ling Lan laid back languidly as her head leaned on her fist like a lounging king, "Since I've said I like you there's no other option."

"Ling Lan, do you hear yourself?"

Ling Lan held her chin and thought, "I guess it can come off a little tyrannical." she looked back at Li Lanfeng, "But so what?"

Ling Lan was very serious, "I want you. Anything less isn't worth it." She looked into the depths of his eyes, "...I refuse to have it any other way."

Li Lanfeng gave a tired, frustrated sigh as if it wasn't his heart fluttering and flipping over her words, "This is really too abrupt."

A soft chuckle left her throat, "Only you can make me so impatient." Ling Lan lifted her Leopard's chin with her perfect finger, "So take responsibility for what you've done, my Leopard." It was difficult for him to ignore Ling Lan's mischievous look, given the lightness in her tone. Somewhat frustrating as well.

"Although, the blush on your cheeks tell me it shouldn't be too hard." Fondness swirled deeply as she rubbed light circles into his cheek. Li Lanfeng was finally stumped. How was he supposed to respond to this?

"Well, do you have my answer?" All of a sudden words were so inadequate, "If not, that's fine, I'll make you say it back one way or another." Saying it back? It wasn't enough. Li Lanfeng finally found a problem in his eloquent speech.

'Easy for you to say!' how could he pile years of emotion into one simple answer?

Suddenly, Li Lanfeng's hand reached Ling Lan's face as his warm lips crashed on top of her cold ones without warning. His other arm moved to her side as he pressed her into the chair.

His lips reached her ears. The slightest lean he made pressed his lips against her ear, softly brushing his lips against the shell of her ear, "Rabbit you're going to drive me insane." Needy and low. A flurry of sparks raced down her spine as her mind went blank for a second.

"As long as it's for me." Her dark eyes narrowed in unrestrained delight.

....

A/N: The next two chapters are another version of this confession that I couldn't find in my heart to throw away (remember when I said there were too many ideas running through my head?). So when reading the next chapters pretend this doesn't exist.