Persistent

What was Li Lanfeng doing on planet Bliss!? Well, she already had the answer, but why did it have to be here of all places? Ling Lan calmed herself down before analyzing everything in her mind.

He already said that he came here to work and she could tell at the time that he wasn't lying. He's obviously not intrested in the romance aspect of the place. Besides, he already had someone whom he liked even before coming here, which further proves he's not here for that.

Did he recognize her? Definitely not! If he did he would have given her an obvious sign. If anything he may even freak out seeing her like this. So it was purely coincidental that they met.

What type of luck did she have for this to happen? She really didn't think she would meet anyone familiar while on Planet Bliss.

Since he's here she can't tell him to go back. That'll give away her identity as a female. She would rather tell everyone when she's ready than because of a fluke.

After organizing her thoughts she got up from her seat and said good bye. Although he didn't know who she was that didn't mean she had to linger for longer than needed.

Back up in her room she rested on her bed. But before she could think any deeper she was pulled into the learning space.

The automatic voice of the learning space sounded in Ling Lan's ears.

"Mission complete. Reward: fourty points allocated for the learning space. New manipulation technique unlocked.

Ling Lan didn't know that there was a reward for this mission. She thought that she was only supposed to get her break. But she wouldn't oppose it. What ever the learning space had to offer has to be good, right?

"Well done Ling Lan! Congratulations on completing your first mission with my profound knowledge!" Ling Lan didn't know if instructor Number Four was praising her or herself.

"It was a good first attempt, and you chose a very hard target. But you could have definitely gotten to the target quicker." Number Four still had some improvements for Ling Lan to make, "You had so many opportunities to approach him but you completely wasted them on being too cautious. A target like that needs a little more boldness to seduce them, but not to the extent that you're pushy and annoying."

Ling Lan thought about her words deeply. But she asked, "Wouldn't it be pushy if I was as persistent as you said?"

"In normal circumstances yes, but consider where you are, a planet that prides itself on relationships." Instructor Number Four looked at Ling Lan with a sly smirk. "It's normal for people to be this bold when looking for a relationship."

Ling Lan took I all that her instructor just said and nodded. She was right. It wouldn't seem to odd if she was a little more forward.

"We'll have to end here for now. I can't have you tired out so early in my teachings." Number four smiled gorgeously at Ling Lan, "You have two weeks before we start your other lesson. I'll see you when your time is up."

Ling Lan was then thrown out of the learning space without warning.

Ling Lan opened up her eyes. No time had passed in the real world. She got up and completely threw away the matter with her leopard. Since he didn't come for her there was no reason to dwell on it for so long.

She'll just take it as if he was only her target for her mission.

Ling Lan took a hot shower before going to bed. She now had an entirely free two weeks to come. She might as well take her time and sleep for now.

...

Li Lanfeng was just about to head up the elevator when his senses kicked in. He casually dodged to the side completely missing the white hands that were trying to grab his arm. The woman who just tryed to lock her arms onto Li Lanfeng looked stunned but simply thought it was just that she just missed.

Li Lanfeng kept walking towards the elevator when she got bolder.

"Hey~" A flirtatious voice called out to him.

Li Lanfeng internally sighed as he knew he wasn't going to get out of this that easily. He turned around with a standard smile on his face and asked, "Do I know you, miss?"

"Nooo, but I was hoping to get to know you." She coquettishly looked at him, but he could still see the blatant greed in her eyes.

He was annoyed but didn't show any signs of it. "I'm sorry miss, but I'm about to turn in for the night." He flashed her bright smile to the point where she was stunned in place.

Li Lanfeng quickly started to get into the elevator and pressed the button for room's floor. He would usually try not to use his face outside of when he's with Ling Lan, but he didn't feel like dealing with anything at the moment.

The woman was stunned for a while but somehow managed to push her arm through the elevator door at the last second.

"Wait a moment! We can talk for a little longer." She threw herself into the elevator with obsessive determination. She wasn't letting this go. "Why don't we go back down and you can buy me one of those drinks."

"No thank you, ma'am." He was down right irritated at this point. This woman kept bothering him and even offered that he buy her something!

The woman kept chasing him around the elevator trying to get a hold on his arm. No one even knew why she was being so persistent.

The elevator dinged and the door opened. Li Lanfeng quickly got out and speed walked to his room. Normally escaping from something this simple wouldn't be a problem, but this woman started to yell and run after him.

"HOLD UP! I JUST WANT TO TALK!"

'Is she crazy!'

Li Lanfeng was trying to keep himself on the low and was trying to not use any of his domain energy just in case other domain or Imperial realm masters were here. There were also cameras everywhere for safety reasons and although, as a specter, he could erase any footage of him using his abilities, he couldn't erase the memory of the people in the rooms he was passing. If the came out and saw him there with a woman knocked out he would be in a very compromising position.

Li Lanfeng couldn't help but wonder, 'Why was she being so clingy!?' They didn't meet anytime today and if she was anywhere around him he would have noticed her. They only met this evening!

Li Lanfeng didn't know that he was that he was exactly her type.