To catch a big fish

Ling Lan laid down reading to herself. Quiet and peacefully she enjoyed her time of silence alone.

Well not completely alone.

Ling Lan glanced back at the person who looked even more interested in her book than herself, "Comfortable?"

Li Lanfeng held Ling Lan closely. He had been in heaven for the last few days. Not once had she stopped him from coming to her arms. Neither did Ling Lan complain. The feel of him in her arms was rather nice. Not to mention the fact that he kept using the excuse of helping him with Chi exercises to keep coming to her. Perhaps she had given him a little too much leeway,.

He smiled at Ling Lan. His answer was easy to guess when his eyes shone even brighter while settling closer to her body.

Ling Lan stopped him with her hand clenching his own. "Lanfeng, haven't you gotten bored of doing this for the last few days?" He really impressed her with his shameless.

How could he get bored of something that felt so good. He'd been allowed to lounge around in Ling Lan's arms and rest at Ling Lan's side for as long as he liked. Of course that was only after he recovered from being tossed around like a bean bag for hours by Ling Lan. He held her hand comfortably and closely, Chi easily ran through him, comforting every possible ache in his body. Only today did he dare to try holding his Rabbit. So far he succeeded for an hour.

Li Lanfeng shook his head, "I need your help. It's very difficult to practice Chi exercises when your body is battered and broken." Li Lanfeng put on an expression of needing comfort. As for how exactly was she supposed to deal with him like this, she didn't know. How bad was it that she wanted to hold him but at the same time wanted to kick him out now? She really liked waking up to this face that made her so relaxed and at ease. It had to be said, Li Lanfeng knew his weaponry well.

All of her complaints left her body as she exhaled, "If I remember correctly, you came here with a purpose." Even if he used his extreme tiredness every time they finished a few (hundred) rounds of 'practice', she won't let him have his easy every time. Now that wouldn't be right, now would it?

A pout became fairly obvious on his red lips at her attempt to get rid of him, "It's only a small matter." His face nuzzled warmly into the back of her neck. His rabbit smelled really good today.

The usual serenity she had was silently being tested by his actions. "All the more reason to get it done." Ling Lan found herself quick to disappear from the scene, "Since you have something to do I won't bother you." It didn't take long for the Chi to stop coursing through him. Li Lanfeng didn't even get the chance to say anything before she disappeared from the building.

Li Lanfeng sat up. He tilted his head back and glared at the ceiling as soon as she was gone.

"Dense..." he muttered stressfully under his breath. Anyone who could see them could feel the affection rolling off of Li Lanfeng in tsunamis. As for how Ling Lan had not taken the hint yet he had no clue. If she treated him like this for so long how long would it take for her to really have a wink of interest in him?

Thinking back made him want to bash his head into a wall. He spent so much time trying to find ways to seduce a man. A MAN! He didn't even know if the same methods would work on a her. He might have to change his methods all over again! He wanted to be compensated for all of his grievances!

'Maybe I forgave you far too easily.'

He was stupid beyond belief. He should have asked for some sort of compensation. Something, anything! What a waste!

It seemed like he had to plan a little bit more in order to obtain her love. But before that he should at least finish off this assignment. It was only a distraction after all. Now it was a nuisance. He needed to get rid of it as fast as he can and get back to luring in a big fish.