Lan Loufeng's Curiosity

"Hmmm~" Lan Loufeng was sitting beside her husband wondering how to figure out why there was a ring on her daughter's finger. She couldn't ask directly, Ling Lan would just avoid the question like she did on their call. She couldn't get it out of her head all week.

Ling Xiao saw his wife had been wallowing in frustration for the last few days for some unknown reason. He couldn't stand to see his dear wife in such a state.

"What's wrong, honey?" He held his wife close and embraced her.

Lan Loufeng looked at her husband and answered, "Lan'er is hiding something again." She pouted.

Ling Xiao was not surprised when he heard it was about their daughter. But it was surprising that she was complaining about secrets. Ling Lan always kept a few things to herself, just like her dual innate talents, but it never bothered his wife before.

"She's allowed to have secrets, honey."

"I know but..." Lan Loufeng didn't tell Ling Xiao about sending Ling Lan off to Planet Bliss. So she didn't know how to introduce the topic.

"But?" Ling Xiao stared at his wife in contemplation. It couldn't be that serious unless...

"Is Lan'er hurt again?" Ling Xiao became super attentive at this thought. He would never allow someone who hurt his daughter to stay alive.

"No..." That wasn't it.

"... Then did you do something?" She wouldn't be this bothered unless she had something to do with it.

Lan Loufeng shifted in her seat. "Honey~" she called out to him coyly.

"Yess?" He said as he tried to not get distracted by her cute act.

"You know how our baby girl has always been dressed like a man?" She wrapped her delicate arms around his arm to the side of her.

"Yes?" He still had his full attention on her words.

"I may or may not have sent Ling Lan away to become a girl." She made her voice cuter as she hugged his arm tighter. But Ling Xiao still got the message. He stared at his wife stunned. She sent her away?

"For how long has she been gone?" Why was Loufeng doing things behind his back again?

"Six months and a week." She was glad when she saw no anger in his face. She wouldn't know how to pacify him if he was.

"And you're just telling me?!" How could she be gone for that long without him knowing? She actually withheld such information from him!

"Yeah, I told her she wasn't allowed to contact anyone besides me or the two girls for the year worth of time." No wonder he didn't get a call from her for so long. Ling Lan would usually have called him way earlier than now.

Wait. Did she say a year's worth?

"A year!"

'I wasn't going to see my baby girl for a year!' How could she do this to him!

"Back on topic, Sweety." She didn't need him to focus on the time range.

Ling Xiao calmed himself down, " If you sent her away why is her secret a problem?"

"I want to know what it is!" She complained. That ring had to have a special meaning if she was wearing it. Truthfully, Lan Loufeng thought of marriage, it's just that she wouldn't believe her daughter wouldn't tell her about something that important. She underestimated Ling Lan's shadiness.

"Why don't we just visit her?" He offered. He wasn't going to get left out this time.

"YES! Ling Xiao, buy tickets for planet Bliss!" She directly ordered her husband to do her bidding.