HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)

lamiyax07

What happens when a simple yet confident girl, who is studying to be a doctor, accidentally collides into a h... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1: Pehli Mulaqat
Chapter 2: Ladka Dekhne Mein Kesa Tha?
Chapter 3: Aly Tu Yeh Kese Bhool Gaya?
Chapter 4: Family Friend?
Chapter 6: Mein Kitni Badi Bewakoof Hoon
Chapter 7: I Am Sorry
Chapter 8: Kiya Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge?
Chapter 9: Night Talks
Chapter 10: Ronit Bhai
Chapter 11: Tum Abhi Tak Soye Nahi?
Chapter 12: Wedding Bells
Chapter 13: Pani Puri Eating Competition
Chapter 14: Her Hard Work
Chapter 15: They Met!
Chapter 16: His Concern And Her Fear
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations Begin
Chapter 18: Engagement
Chapter 19: Surprise Performance!
Chapter 20: Jealous Aly?
Chapter 21: Bharti And Her Silly Talks
Chapter 22: The Girls Get Wild
Chapter 23: Aly's Protectiveness and Jasmin's Care
Chapter 24: Misunderstandings Cleared
Chapter 25: Haldi Ceremony
Chapter 26: Aly Mujhe Bacha Le
Chapter 27: Her Failed Suicide Attempt
Chapter 28: Tu Mujhse Itna Pyaar Karta Hai?
Chapter 29: She Meets His Family!
Chapter 30: Yes I Do Like Her!
Chapter 31: Don't Be So Controlling Aly!
Chapter 32: Their First Kiss
Chapter 33: Why Is Jasmin Ignoring Aly?
CHAPTER 34: He Finds Out!
CHAPTER 35: Her Letter
CHAPTER 36: His State
CHAPTER 37: Disha Has A Talk
Chapter 38: No Trust
Chapter 39: Kidnapped
Chapter 40: The Truth
Chapter 41: Her Past Is Still Haunting Her!
Chapter 42: Breakdown
Chapter 43: His Girlfriend
Chapter 44: His Story
Chapter 45: Tell Me You Are Mine And Mine Only
Chapter 46: Misunderstood, Exposed and Made Love
Chapter 47: You're My Rose
Chapter 48: Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter 49: She's A Friend
Chapter 50: Is This Where We End?
Chapter 51: It's Best To Leave
Chapter 52: Unexpected Leave
Chapter 53: Go And Find Her!
OH MY GOD
How It All Happened And My Whole Experience
Chapter 54: We Fall Apart

Chapter 5: Lunch Together?

1.3K 159 4
lamiyax07

CHAPTER 5: LUNCH TOGETHER?

Jasmin then landed on the guy's chest and by reflex, her hands gripped tightly onto his muscular biceps. She then looks up.

JASMIN- TUM?

ALY- HA MEIN.

JASMIN- TUM YAHA KIYA KAR RAHE HO?

She then realised her position and loosened her hands from his biceps, immediately removing them.

JASMIN- Sorry😳

ALY- Tumhe sorry bolne ke alawa kuch aur ata bhi hai ya nahi😂?

JASMIN- Ata hai na. Weseh tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho?

ALY- Tumhari FAMILY FRIEND hoon na.

JASMIN- Accha toh woh family friend tum the?

ALY- Yes. By the way this is yours (he then hands over her lanyard to her)

JASMIN- Mera lanyard tumhare paas kese aya?

ALY- Actually woh jab uss din tum chale gaye the, uske baad ek lady ne mujhe diya tha.

JASMIN- Oh. Thank you. Mein kaal se isse dhoond rahi thi. Mene pura ghar check kar li thi aur ye lanyard tumhare paas tha😂

ALY- Yup.

JASMIN- By the way tum ne receptionist ko kiya bola tha? As far as I know they don't call anyone out of the lectures?

ALY- I told her that you were my family friend and that our keys got exchanged and you have my keys but I urgently needed my keys. So then the receptionist allowed me to meet you.😂

JASMIN (while laughing)- Kitne bade jhute ho tum 😂😂😂.

All this while, Aly was just adoring her because she looked sooo damn cute while laughing; her bright smile, cute squinted eyes and her rejoicing laugh echoing past his ears. After a few minutes Jas said:

JASMIN- Okay I think mujhe ab chalna chahiye.

ALY (in mind)- Oh no yeh to chali jayegi. Yaar why am I feeling nervous? It's just a lunch. Aly you can do it.

ALY (nervously)- Actually. Wo...wo...I wanted to...

JASMIN- Haan bolo

ALY (saying it all in one go)- Actually uss din mene tumhara itna time waste kardiya aur tum late bhi ho rahi thi. On top of that you refused me from getting you a new phone and I feel guilty so to make up for it kiya tum mere saath lunch karne chalogi?

JASMIN (excitedly)- ummm.... OKAY (Khane ka invitation ho aur Jas mana karde yeh to namumkin hai🤣)

ALY- Okay chalo phir

JASMIN- WAIT. I have to get my bag first. Give me 10mins I will be right back.

ALY- Okay. I will go and take the car out from the parking area.

JASMIN- Okay.

Jasmin then walks back inside the University and then goes to the receptionist.

JASMIN- Hey can you call Disha Parmar downstairs and tell her to bring my bag downstairs. It has the keys inside of it.

RECEPTIONIST- Okay. Sure.

The receptionist then makes an announcement and after 5 mins Disha comes with Jasmin's handbag.

DISHA- Kiya hua?

JASMIN- Kuch nahi. Mein tujhe baad mein sab kuch bataungi. Listen mein lunch ke liye bahar ja rahi hoon aur I think by the time I return our lectures will be finished, so mere liye wait karna okay bye now.

Jasmin hugs Disha and walks towards the parking area.

Aly was leaning against the door of the front passenger seat. As soon as he saw Jasmin walk towards him he couldn't stop staring at her.

ALY'S POV

I hadn't noticed her as much at first but I was glad that she didn't refuse from going out for lunch with me. I don't know why I was soo nervous to ask her if she wanted to go out with me for lunch. She said that she had to get her bag so I said that I will go to the parking area and get my car out. After 15 mins, she came out and OH MY GOD SHE LOOKED SOO BEAUTIFUL. I had my sunglasses on and just to get a better glimpse of her I removed them. As she was walking her hair was moving back due to the sudden breeze. She looked soo hot and attractive; I just couldn't stop staring at her. I had no idea about what she was thinking but I just simply couldn't remove my eyes off her. She looked like the most perfect woman in this universe. She then came right up to me and snapped her fingers to get my attention.

JASMIN- Chale?

ALY- Come let's go.

He opens the door for Jasmin and after she sat down he closed the door and then went to the driver's seat, sat down and drove off to a grand restaurant.

JASMIN'S POV

I was shocked to see him at first as I was confused about what he was doing here in the first place but then he told me everything. When I said that I should get going back to my lecture I realised he wanted to say something but he was stammering. When I told him to speak up he asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch with him. Like seriously who gets nervous when asking someone out for lunch? He asked me soo nicely so how could I even deny now? I told him I am up for it and then went inside to get my bag from Disha. As I walked towards his car I saw him constantly looking at me and I didn't know why I was feeling soo shy. The next second, I see him removing his glasses and now it was clearly visible that he was just staring at me. For some reason I didn't feel uncomfortable but usually I would feel very self conscious when someone stares at me like that. Let me not even get started with how he looked. ABSOLUTELY HOT. White suits him soo much. In fact any colour would suit him. I went up to him and snapped my fingers to get his attention. He then opened the car door for me- such a sweet gesture! Great chivalry and respect; a gentleman. I sat down and he closed the door for me. He then sat down in the driver's seat and drove off to a restaurant.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. DID U GUYS LIKE IT??? DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CHANGE ANYTHING??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

185K 21K 142
This book will contain random one-shot or two-shots or Short series on Anuseena. . . . Peep in to know more.
64.7K 6.5K 53
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
789K 91.1K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.
1.1M 17.5K 53
the story about two person they are stranger and one day become husband wife wife is so innocent cute village girl she is so unaware about husband w...