ISHQ ZAAT

By poetxhs

Alam e Muhabbat - عالمِ مُحَبَّت ✹ Nineteen-year-old Anabiya Khan is a lovely definition of purity. Shelte... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS | کِردار
0 | Bazi e Qalb || بازئ قلب
۱
۲
٣
۴
۵
۶
۷
۸
۹
۱۰ | Larzish e Ehsaas || لرزشِ احساس
۱۱
۱۲
۱۳
۱۴
۱۵
۱۶
۱۸
۱۹
۲۰ | Talkh e Zindagi || تلخِ زندگی
A/N
۲۱
۲۲
۲۳
۲۴
۲۵
۲۶
۲۷
۲۸
۲۹
۳۰ | Alam e Muhabbat || عالمِ محبت
۳۱
۳۲
۳۳
۳۴
۳۵
۳۶
۳۷
۳۸
۳۹
۴۰ | Ishq Zaat || عِشق ذات
۴۱
۴۲
Finale || اِختتام
Epilogue

۱۷

22.1K 1.4K 1.1K
By poetxhs

تبسم

𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦: 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
adv: an facial expression showing
pleasure and amusement.

حیا سے سر جھکا لینا ادا سے مسکرا دینا
حسینوں کو بھی کتنا سہل ہے بجلی گِرا دینا۔

- 𝗛𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗿 𝗷𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮, 𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮
𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗼 𝗸𝗼 𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗯𝗶𝗷𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮.

• • •

THE SOUND OF GRAVEL AND DEAD LEAVES CRUNCHING ENTERED ANABIYA'S EARS as she saw the ruggedly sculpted man lock the car and make his way towards her.

She stood holding the chadar firmly to herself and Jalal Shah strengthened an arm forward to motion her to move before he started to follow her behind.

An elderly man quickly rushed out of the house followed by two three boys. "Assalam u Alaikum Chotay Saeen, aap ka hee intezar kar rahay thay ham!" The elderly man opened the door as the couple entered the beautifully lit house.

A little crowd of girls and women were plopped down on the floor, singing songs with the dhol and as soon as they saw the main guests arrive, they quickly got up and left the lounge.

Anabiya sat down on the sofa and started looking around the room with a little smile, the whole room was decorated with mesmerising strings of roses.

Jalal shah waited for his wife to become seated on the sofa before settling down himself next to her, placing an arm behind her on the backrest of the sofa, he lazily relaxed his one leg over another.

Anabiya's appreciation train was cut short right after becoming aware of the proximity and she took a shaky breath.

"Aapki aamad nay chaar chand laga diye hain hamaray ghareeb khanay ko Sardar Sahab!" The man with white hair beamed at Jalal Shah, clearly not able to digest the factual presence of the him.

"Mushtaq Sahab, waada kiya tha aapsay. Waaday ka bohut paa band hun mein!"

A hand placed under his chin and the light upward stroke was constant as an arrogant smile played under the moustache of Jalal Shah.

A women came in hurriedly, passing Salams to the handsome couple seated on the sofa, the wife of Mushtaq sat down oppositely to them right next to her husband.

"Masha'Allah, Sardar Saeen ki biwi bhi unki shaan kay mutabiq haseen hain!" Samina sent a large smile
towards Anabiya who returned the smile but with an addition of the crimson colour on her face.

The statement involuntarily caused the smile to shift into an smirk on Jalal Shah's face.

"Yeh tau meray Allah ka karam hai mujh pey! warna meri hesiyat inkay muqabil tau kuch nahi"

Anabiya's breaths restricted as a deep chuckle reverberated from the man beside her. She could feel his intense gaze drilling holes into her head but she kept her sight fixed to the ground and slightly fidgeted in her seated position.

A boy standing next to Mushtaq whispered something in his ears and he nodded quickly. "Chotay Saeen, Mein Arsalan ko bulaata hun aapsay milnay kay liye, w-wo damaad hai mera!"

Mushtaq sent forward an nervous smile towards the confident man who gave a single nod of his own before leaning back into the sofa as he saw the man quickly rush outside.

"Mein Mehek ko bulati hun" Quickly getting up Samina left behind the curtains leading outside till she came back again with a girl in her mid twenties, beautifully adorned with a red dress and heavy jewellery. It didn't take a second for Anabiya to deduce that she was the bride.

"Assalam u Alaikum Sardar Saeen,

Aap ka bohut bohut shukriya har cheez kay liye." Mehek gave an enthusiastic smile to the man and then to Anabiya.

Placing his hand on her head lightly, Jalal Shah patted her head slightly. "Bhehno ki tarah ho tum meray liye. Farz tha yeh mera!. Aur rahi baat baki, tau Allah tumharay naseeb bohut achay karay ga!"

Mehek's kajal covered eyes slightly filled with water whereas her mother replied in an grateful Ameen along with Anabiya who's heart felt almost combusting due to the newfound respect for her husband.

"Mehek, bhabhi kay liye acha sa khanay wageray ka intezaam karwao aur sab say milwao!" Samina came forward and instructed her daughter.

"Jee ammi" Mehek quickly grabbed her heavy lehnga in her hands as Jalal Shah kept his gaze fixed towards his wife, observing her still seated yet squirming self with interest till he leaned forward and softly spoke to her,

"Anabiya aap andar jao, Mein bahir hee betha hua hun. Ghar jaana ho tau mujhay call ya message kar dena. Theek hai?"

Jalal Shah waited for her to give him a signal of assurance. Absorbed in his wife be became oblivious to the audience of the women.

His request had taken them back with a jolt of surprise. They hadn't expected the hunk of a man to talk to his wife so submissively and his entire self seem so happy smitten.

"J-jee sahi" Stuttering slightly Anabiya had finally to utter her first words. Getting up she fixed her chadar and tried holding her heavy frock with her hands in a frail attempt, causing Jalal Shah to raise an amused brow.

He waited a few seconds for her to manage it by herself and seeing no fruitful outcome he got up himself. Bending down in front of her and gripping the middle ends of the frock he extended them towards Anabiya to hold.

Seeing his hand reaching out towards her in his lowered stance caused little somersaults in Anabiya's heart.

Taking them from his hands slightly Anabiya mumbled a little thank you and gained leverage on her dress. Nodding towards Mehek, Anabiya started to follow her behind.

Getting up to his full height and tilting his head slightly, Jalal Shah's eyes in an entranced state trailed the girl till she finally disappeared behind the curtains.

ایک تیرے عِشق سے پہلے،
مشہور تھی شہر میں انا ہماری۔

- 𝖤𝗄 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗊 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗁𝗅𝖺𝗒
𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂.

❏ ❏ ❏

Holding his head in his hands, Daryab Khan sat on the stool next to Mehmood Khan's bed.

"Chachu, kuch samjh nahi arahi. Kuch nahi kar paaraha Dil kay liye. heghwa beh hegha teh seza orekwa." [they will punish her]

Mehmood Khan had his gaze fixed on the wall ahead of him. Still not being able to digest the words of Daryab Khan that his own father was the one who was in favour of the idea of Dilainoor's and Batoor Khan's wedding. How could baba go against his own blood, his own flesh?

Refocusing his gaze Mehmood Khan turned towards his nephew.

"Kal Noor aur Amna ko hospital lekar ao gay tum. Jalal Shah ko bhi bulao gay Anabiya kay sath. Subah subah mujhay sab meray kamray chahiye ho. d lemer lo ado d mekheh" [before sunset]

Getting his head up immediately Daryab Khan nodded at the command. "Jaisay ap chaho gay waisay hee hoga chachu!"

"Dawood ko laogay tum sath apnay, ussay kehna kay apnay ghar ki kisi khatoon ko sath laye. Chahay behen ho ya chahay maa!" Speaking his words monotonously, Mehmood Khan eyes looked lost.

Dawood aur Dil.

It didn't take Daryab khan a second to figure out. "Kal Subah hee sab ajayegay!, aur qazi ko b sath hee lay aunga. Chachu aap pareshan mat ho, achay say Dawood say baat kar laygay. Insha'Allah agay koi pareshani nahi hogi!"

Dawood was well known as Daryab's close friend and wasn't a Pathan, but maybe his uncle was thinking of removing his daughter from this dead end once and for all.

"Daryab! Kisi ko nahi batana koi bhi baat ab tumhari baari hai sab kuch karnay ki, Yaad hain na apnay sab wa'aday?"

Daryab Khan moved forward and grabbed his uncle's hand between his two. He then kissed them and placed his forehead over their hands.

"Chachu aap say aagay mujhay koi nahi hai. Na maa, na baap na behnay na biwi aur na hee is haveli kay sab rasam rivaaj. Sab say pehlay aap ho meray liye!"

Getting up to look straight in his eyes, Daryab Khan's voice didn't stutter one bit while speaking.

Sending a nod with a content smile, Mehmood Khan took his other hand and gently moved it across Daryab Khan's hair. He knew the amount of respect, love and regard his nephew held for him.

Daryab had been close to him since childhood. Always a hardcore fan of his uncle. He used to ditch his tasks, friends and almost everything just to tag along with his uncle. He shared every joy every demise, every victory with his uncle. He had always looked up to him and Mehmood loved him like a son.

"Mera sher beta!"

Patting on the back of the large man next to him, and sending a proud smile towards Daryab Khan, Mehmood Khan settled back on the bed with his gaze focused on the ceiling.

❏ ❏ ❏

"-tau kehti hain kay larka aur larki kitnay be-takkulluf hain apas mein. Zaroor koi pehlay say chakkar Chal raha hoga!. Kya bataun Falak, yahan kay aas paas rehnay wali sab auntiyan bohut ajeeb hain!"

Rania informed Falak who was sitting on her friend's bed, listening intently to her in her beautiful black Anarkali frock with heavy golden work on it.

Falak shook her head in disappointment. "Kya cheezay hoti hain yeh aurtain yar!, Kasam say sahi fitoori" laughing slightly she got up from bed and moved across the small room to stand near the large window, to easily stare down at the men standing outside the house.

"Tum chorro yeh sab kuch, Hassan kahan hai?" Rania got up and grabbed her heavy bridal dress with her to walk towards her friend.

"Wo neechay black kurtay wala hai.... kitna pyara hai na?" Falak pointed through the window towards the man who was absorbed in his phone, leaning against the hood of the car with his head down.

"Haan yar Masha'Allah. Allah tum dono ko ek dusray ka sath naseeb karay!" squeezed Falak's hand who had her gaze fixed on the unaware man downstairs and murmured an "ameen".

"Koi fiancé ya girlfriend tau nahi hai iski? Kab say kuch likh raha hai Aur phir mata raha hai!" Rania teased the awe struck girl and this statement successfully bought her out of her trance to reality. A frown settling on her face.

"Sahi keh rahi ho. Nahi Aisa kuch hai tau nahi. Ya shayad mujhay na pata ho... par Hassan Aisa nahi hai Rania." She saw him finally finish typing something on his phone and place it back inside the pocket of the brown leather jacket he was wearing. Looking once at the main gate of the house before opening the car's door and sitting inside on the seat with the car door still open.

Falak was in deep agitation. Turning towards Rania, she was about to say something when her phone beeped with a notification.

A large smile covered Rania's face and she ran to get Falak's phone before Falak could reach out to the table. "Ghanta soch kar jeeju nay message type kiya hai aur wo bhi kya? ... aap free hogayi hain ma'am? Had hai yar.

... par jo bhi hai, cute tau bohut hai!" Rania laughed tossing the phone towards Falak who caught it with a smile of her own.

Falak placed her phone back to the table but now with an eased heart. They talked for a little more while before Falak finally got up.

Bidding her friend farewell, it was time to leave. She had just arrived half an hour ago but she was aware of her brother's strict instructions. Taking her heavy designed dupatta, she draped it over her shoulders like a shawl.

Hassan was tiredly looking at the lightings of the house when his gaze was met with Falak making her way outside. Quickly making an motion towards the guards he opened the car door for Falak.

Raising her eyebrow at his move. Falak slammed the car door shut without sitting in, catching Hassan off-guard.

"Isko pichli gaari Mein bhejo!" She pointed towards the guard sitting in the driver's seat inside the car. Hassan was puzzled.

"Ma'am acha aap gari Mein tau bethay pehlay. Sab dekh rahay hain." He seemed uncomfortable with the men standing outside the house looking at them in interest.

"Pehlay jo bola hai wo karo, warna mein nahi Beth rahi gari Mein". Crossing her arms together, Falak took her regular stubborn stance.

Releasing a deep breath of agitation, Hassan finally called the guard outside, before instructing him to go sit in the next car.

Passing him a mocking smile, Falak settled in the passenger seat and Hassan moved towards the driver seat.

Halfway through the drive while Falak was looking out of the window at the beautiful green meadows, when she suddenly felt his stare at her through the rear-view mirror.

Her lips quirked into a smirk and she tried teasing him a little. She slowly moved her hand pushed her hair to one side in a gentle sweep and saw him clear his throat before quickly averting his gaze to the road.

She couldn't help but provoke a little. "Taar rahay thay kya?"

Asking him in a small innocent yet teasing smile causing Hassan to lean back on his seat in discomfort. She was confident, hours of preparation for the wedding had finally paid off well.

"Acha chorro. gari tau roko kuch time kay liye, itna roma- I mean, acha mausam hai Hassan!" She showed her doe eyes to the stiff man who was hell bent on not staring at her.

Not getting any reaction from the robot next to her pissed Falak off.

"GAARI ROKO!" She screamed on top of her lungs causing Hassan to get scared momentarily and press break instantly.

"Ma'am sir ko Abhi hee call kar kay Inform kiya hai kay ham ghar kay liye nikal rahay hain, aap kyun meray liye hamesha masla kharra karti hain?" He moved a hand across his face.

"10 minutes, maximum!" She pouted her lips and opened the door, took off her heels and placed her purse in the glove-box compartment before leaving the car dramatically, causing Hassan to quickly open his side of door and start running behind her to catch up. "Oye Asghar, gariyon ko dekhna, 5-10 minute Mein wapis araha hun!" He ordered the head of guards who quickly nodded his head and replied in an "yes sir"

Falak started walking on the partially wet grass. With the light wind hitting on her face, everything felt too poetic.

"Hassan kitna acha hai na yeh sab? Puri dunya ghoom ao na, phir bhi apni country jaisi koi baat nahi hai!" She sat down on the wet grass, clearly not giving any shi* about her designer dress. Hassan took a breath and looked in the back to see that they had actually left the road far behind. The cars weren't even visible to their sight anymore.

"Ma'am ab wapis chalay? Mera phone gari Mein reh gya hai. Kafi raat bhi hogayi hai?" He stood next to her settled self.

"Thori dair bethay rehnay do, phir wapis chalti hun. Tum beshak chalay jao, Mein aajaun gi!" She passed him a smile and he furiously shook his head in negative leaving no room for further arguments and Falak just rolled her eyes.

A woman moving with a matka on her head stopped abruptly to look at the couple. Falak raised an eyebrow towards her.

"Kya ghoor rahi hain?" She called out loudly causing Hassan to awkwardly clear his throat. "Ma'am please?". Falak completely ignored Hassan and got up. "Aey larki yeh miyan hai?" The woman called out in an vexing manner.

Falak let out a light chuckle and sent an amused look towards Hassan before calling out again. "Miyan nahi hai aunty, boy friend hai. Date pey aye thay ham dono!"

She chuckled out her words causing the woman to widen her eyes just like Hassan. "N-nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai aunty!" He quickly added but Falak shook her head in an exaggerating manner as if to make it seem that Hassan was lying. The woman touched her ears and started mumbling incoherent words, clearly voicing some disapproving phrases but they weren't audible to the duo and finally left.

As soon as the woman left Hassan turned towards Falak, "bus, ab tau 1 minute bhi nahi rukay gay. Chalay abhi issi waqt"

"Meinay nahi jaana, tum nay jaana hai tau jao. Zara sa bhi Banda enjoy nahi karsakta idhar. Jisko dekho bus restrictions!" She shook her head in an pissed manner. Her statement had successfully managed to get Hassan's sympathy.

"Ma'am aapko yahan kay logon ka pata nahi hai. Yeh bohut judgemental hain. Extremism bhi bohut common hai. Aap please ab kisi say baat na karay. Ignore kar day but interact mat karay" he softly spoke to her. He saw her place her head on knees and look at now darkened scenery.

His reply caused Falak to look up at him with a large smile and as if contagious, it managed to slide in a smile of Hassan as well. He settled down on the grass with her but with a lot of distance between them.

In no time they were both conversing. Hassan lightly picked on the wet grass with his focus fixed on them and Falak turned towards him with her head still on her knees, listening to him speak with a smile on her face. They talked about each other's lives, mainly about Hassan's mother and Jalal Shah, because they were the only ones they both had in this world.

❏ ❏ ❏

Preoccupied into each other they failed to notice a group of men making their way towards them.

Hassan felt the movement and quickly got up causing Falak to get up as well. An aged man came forward and spoke first. "Itni raat ko hamaray ilaqay Mein kya kar rahay ho tum dono?"

Falak was about to speak something but Hassan quickly motioned her keep quiet with his hand, clearly aware to the intensity of the situation.

"Ham wapis chalay jaatay hain. Mazrat, bhaijaan. Aap sahi keh rahay ho, Abhi sirf kuch hee minute pehlay ham aye thay. Hamain maloom nahi tha yeh aapki zameen thi!" Hassan politely offered but Falak on the other hand parted her lips in shock. Clearly not approving the decision of Hassan to apologise.

"Maafi kis baat ki maang rahay ho? Kuch ghalat nahi kiya ham nay. Aur zameenon pey chalna mana nahi hai. Wazahatay denay ki zaroorat nahi hai hamay!" She almost lashed out at Hassan in front of the audience.

Hassan shook his head in disappointment and the man ahead of them noticed the interaction and spoke out. "Iss larki kay sath kya rishta hai tumhara?"

Hassan's guard was placed up in an instant as he clenched his jaw in anger. "Kya bakwas karna chah rahay ho?"

His low threatening voice caught Falak in surprise, clearly never have encountered this side of Hassan ever before.

The men surrounding them instantly came forward reflexively as if sensing Hassan's hostility. "Hamara yeh Matlab nahi tha bhai jaan. sirf puchna chah rhaay hain." The same man responded back in a firm but now hesitant voice.

Hassan looked at Falak who was already looking at him with wide eyes and it felt as if the train of reality check painfully hit Hassan and he gulped bile down his throat before shifting his gaze towards the ground. "Nokar hun mein inka"

His low voice was audible to the standing men who looked at each other in confusion.

The same woman they had seen earlier unexpectedly came rushing towards the crowd along with a few other women. "Saeen, yehi thay wo dono!" She pointed towards Hassan and Falak.

The man discreetly sent an signal towards the woman and she quickly came forward to grab Falak's arm. "Arey, chorro mujhay!" Falak screamed out while the other women managed to get her into their clutches as well.

"Yeh kya harkat hai?. Ussay chorro!" Hassan moved forward to stop the women and the man took out his pistol. Hassan visibly stilled. "Yahan pey hamari izzat hai, naam hai. Tum jaisaay ayaash ameerzadon kay tamam kartooton say waqif hain. Araam say dono hamaray sath chalo!"

"Zubaan ko lagaam day kaminay, Chorro hamain aur yahan say jaanay do!" Hassan growled out his words. The man lowered the pistol towards Hassan's abdomen and Falak started screaming. "Jaa rahay hain ham, please mat karay Aisa!" She plead out while crying.

They were dragged into a vast hall room. Falak was taken into the women section through the partition.
With the jirgah being settled in the mardaan khana, the duo's fate was being decided.

"Mein inki zimedaari leta hun!" The earlier aged man boasted out while sitting on the sofa with the rest and Hassan gritted his teeth. "Teri zimedaari meray pey hogi. Ek dafa yahan say nikalnay day mujhay." The armed guard holding a gun on Hassan's head hit him with the glock slightly. Sending a hard glare towards the man holding him he turned towards the crowd.

"Mujhay ek phone call karni hai, mera phone gari Mein reh gya hai." He called out but the men didn't give an hearing to his protests.

"Mein inka nikkah parhwana chahta hun!"

Hassan whipped his head towards the man who had announced this. "NAHI, aisa nahi karo. Suno, larki ko jaanay do Mein yehi hun. Baat kartay hain ham. Wo larki Sardar Jalal Shah ki behn hai!"

All of the men in the room froze.

The man who had claimed to take their responsibility cleared his throat. "Sardar Jalal Shah ka naam lekar tum dar-darawa dena chah rahay ho. Uski-uski behn iss tarah bahir nahi phiray gi." He nervously stuttered while speaking but stayed adamant in his saying.

"Bohut bari ghalti kar rahay ho tum log!" Hassan growled out his words as 2-3 men dragged him out of the room.

Most of the men backed off instantly after hearing Jalal Shah's name but the relatives and close friends of the man stayed with him. While the man went completely blinded by his newly found pride. As if he was doing the most favourable and admirable action in deen.

"Falak wald Dilawar Shah kya apko-"

Falak helplessly wiped the tears off her face from the back of her hands and looked at the door as if waiting for someone to intervene while Hassan sat in the next room with a muscle in his jaw constantly ticking.

Thus the whole Nikkah was done in mere 10 minutes. The papers were signed and exchanged and instead of Hassan, everyone blessed the man. They praised his wise decision.

Hassan saw a few ladies bring a shivering Falak with them. He couldn't even meet her stare anymore. He was that ashamed.

"Aaj raat inko Issi ghar Mein guzaarnay detay hain!" The same man announced, referring to the abandoned house they were currently in. Meeting with the nods of approval from almost everyone.

Falak sent Hassan an scared look and Hassan quickly elbowed the man behind him catching the man off guard and the the pistol go falling from his hands. Hassan grabbed it before if could fall on the ground.

Holding the gun now Hassan eyed everyone present in the room. "Bus, ab ham yahan say jayegay. Bohut tamasha laga liya tum sab nay"

"Ham sab tau bus tum aur is be-gairat larki ki madad karna chah rahay thay!" The man grunted out while holding his hands up and Hassan clenched his jaw hard. Dragging his aim down to his foot he shot it once and the man fell onto the floor in pain.

"Haraami Himat kesay hui teri gaali nikaalnay ki. Tujhay tau Mein nahi chorru ga!"

Hassan aimed at him once again but Falak quickly grabbed his back of the shirt. "Hassan bus chaltay hain ab yahan say?" She tried calming him by desperately calling out and that had managed to work. Hassan lowered the pistol and went out of the house along with Falak.

❏ ❏ ❏

Jalal Shah had left to his room as soon as they had arrived and Anabiya decided to take a stroll in the garden.

The wordings of some of the women in the wedding had infuriated the hell out of Anabiya. She wanted to talk with someone about it but Falak still hadn't arrived.

Going through the large premises she couldn't help but admire the area. Beautiful flowers on the sides with shiny green grass in between. The garden was larger than the one they had back in the haveli.

Walking in the pitch black night she saw slight movement behind the bushes.

With her curiosity peeked up, she moved forward only to be met with fiery golden eyes and a loud scream involuntarily escaped out of her throat. The figure in the shadows slowly yet sharply came forward and the sheer size of the shadow made Anabiya scream out Jalal's name. She started to move backwards slowly as if trying not to provoke it.

In only a few minutes time the light of the backside of the garden were suddenly turned on as Anabiya saw Jalal Shah quickly make his way towards her, clothed in black shalwar kameez.

His kameez slightly wet and wet hair sticking and unruly spread over his forehead, clearly signifying
that he had left out of his shower in a hurry.

"Anabiya?" He was about to move towards her but she herself went running towards him and almost toppled him with the intensity of her hug, Jalal Shah stilled but slowly moved his arm around her.

Gripping the back of his shirt tightly in her little fists she spoke out her words. "J-Jalal, wahan koi cheez hai. Wo bhi itni-itni Bari si. Please andar chaltay hain!"

Her words were muffled due to her face pressed tightly onto his abdomen and her constant little hiccups.

Taking in an shaky breath Jalal Shah tried calming his heart before pulling her away from himself gently. "Mein check karta hun?" He softly told her and tried moving past her but she quickly grabbed his arm in her hands and placed her head over it. "N-nahi aap na jaye please."

A little laugh unintentionally escaped his throat but seeing her glare up at him instantly sobered him up.

"Meri jan, check tau karnay do. Idhar andar koi aa nahi sakta.

Lekin Mein phir bhi check kar leta hun. Iss tarah pakray rakho gi tau insan hun. Mera bhi dil be-imaan hosakta hai!"

His reply make Anabiya quickly recoil back and leave his arm. "Me-mein aapko kya bata rahi hun aur-aur aap pata nahi Kya bolna shuru hojatay hain hamesha!" She wiped her tears roughly and looked at him with an accusing look.

It took Jalal Shah's whole self at that time to not gather her in his arms and take her with him inside.
"Sorry, samjh gya. No romance!" He raised both of his hands in an surrendering gesture.

Taking his phone out of his pocket he switched the phone torch on as the area behind the bushes was dark. "Mein bhi dekhu kay kis nay Jalal Shah ki begum ko pareshan kar kay rakha hua hai!"

Moving forward slightly he instantly caught the culprit of his wife's unease.

"Oye, sheru?" He called out and the beast of an animal instantly jumped out of bushes after recognising Jalal Shah's voice.

Anabiya watched the exchange of affection with wide eyes and parted lips, contemplating on whether to tell Jalal Shah to move away from it or not.

"Jalal aap, d-door reh kar mil lay?" Standing motionless in her position Anabiya desperately called out. Jalal Shah looked up from the animal spread across his crouched self, towards his wife.

"Anabiya tum mujhay meri aulad say door nahi rakh sakti!"

He sent her an playful smirk causing Anabiya to become confused momentarily but a little surprised chuckle broke out from her after getting the context. "Aulad?"

"Haan, beta hai yeh mera. Balkay ab tau ... hamara!" A blush covered Anabiya's face instantly after hearing his deep voice.

Getting up from the animal he moved towards the girl. Anabiya looked at him with awe struck eyes for a while before suddenly remembering something and completely averting her gaze.

Jalal Shah rose one of his perfect eyebrows and asked her the reason so she waited for a few seconds before finally speaking out. "M-meinay tau make up kiya hua tha. Ab itna ronay say tau sab kharab hogya hoga."

She felt him move her head up with one of his fingers. "Ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna Anabiya Jalal Shah, jab tak is jism Mein saansay maujood hain, Tum har haal Mein meray dil ko sukoon pohnchati raho gi!"

Moving his eyes through her tear stained face he offered her a little smile. Anabiya's whole self sighed in contentment.

Sheru couldn't tolerate too much ignorance so he started making sounds of protest. Causing Jalal Shah to laugh at his antics and make his way towards him.

"Me-Mein touch kar lu isko?" Anabiya had finally managed to call out and Jalal Shah sent her a large smile, motioning her to come forward. "Sheru kya kar raha tha yar? Apni hee maa ko bhala koi darata hai? Ab Na karna Aisa kuch khud ka nahi tau baap ka hee soch lay. Iskay begair kesay rah saku ga?"

Petting his pitch black hair, Jalal Shah continued to coax him gently till Anabiya finally reached them. Crouching down to the wild animal's height she slowly reached out hand hand till it sunk into the soft black hair.

Moving her hands slowly the cat started lean onto her, trying to seek the warmth.

A loud carefree laugh escaped Anabiya's self as she saw the large animal purr in comfort. Her spellbounding laugh caught Jalal Shah off guard.
He instantly looked towards her.
The pearly white teeth and the little glow on her face as she laughed caused Jalal Shah great distress.
Iska tau sharmana, faqat chaal hee kafi thi. Aur ab has kar tau meri neendhay kharab karnay pey amaadah hogayi hai

تیرے سِوا بھی کئ رنگ خوش نظر تھے
جو تجھ کو دیکھ چکا ہو وہ اور کیا دیکھے۔

- 𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘄𝗮 𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗶 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗸𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗻𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘆
𝗝𝗼 𝘁𝘂𝗷𝗵 𝗸𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗮 𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝘆𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘆?

(Unedited)

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.8K 48
He was born to rule, on land and high in the skies. She, it seemed, was born to reign over him. He had defied all odds in his life. She was hell-bent...
141K 11.4K 70
•Safa Hayat• Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
140K 5.8K 22
FORCED MARRIAGE ROMANCE. This is the story of an average middle class girl. She is a naive girl simply living her life but one day when her freedom...
26.6K 1.5K 18
Yours Truly, KMK is a Tere Bin AU. The story would revolve around Meerab and Murtasim. If names could be given to twin flames or two people. It woul...