Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

By euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... More

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life

7K 377 824
By euphoricninja

chapter 47

~~~~

I miss you to the moon and back *insert long cheesy words*🤭 

We are 6k away from 200k. I'm still shookt from your supports. 😭Thank you for patiently waiting. I love y'all! 💓

Let's start! 🤡

~~~~

"Doctor Jin, her vitals are getting stable." One nurse informed making Jin nod and sigh with relief.

"Okay, good job everyone. Give me the result of the test immediately. Sent her to the VIP room." He instructed before he added with seriousness, "No one should give her any medicines unless I told so."

The nurses and residents nodded as answers as they followed their superior before reeling Jisoo to her room.

Jin dialed the head of the laboratory of the hospital to make sure, "Hyung, can you check if there's a drug in Kim Jisoo's blood that will arrive there soon?"

The Head of the laboratory asked, "What happened?"

"I suspect someone drugged her. Based on her symptoms and what her manager told me, I think it's GHB." He answered as he walked to the nurses' station to give orders for Jisoo's stay.

"I'll check it immediately." The man on the other line said before the call ended.

As he arrived at the nurses' station, Jin saw Taehyung with Jack following behind panting. He walked towards him, meeting his friend who asked him questions as soon as he went closer.

"How's Jisoo? What happened? Is she okay?"

Jin smiled with assurance to his friend, "She is stable and was sent to the VIP room."

But his face turned sour as he glanced at his friend, "Let's go there and I'll tell you more." He said as they made their way to the room.

~~~~

Taehyung cannot relax anymore unless his wife and child will be safe. There were bodyguards in suits standing outside of Jisoo's hospital room.

Only family and friends can enter while there were designated nurses and doctors that can only come.

Taehyung didn't want to say it, but he knew that this will only be the start. He had a lot of allies but he also made a lot of enemies that would be ruthless to seize this opportunity to bring him down through his wife.

Jack was sent out to investigate with the help of Namjoon. Both of their parents visited already as soon as they heard the news. Yes, Jisoo was trending on different sites as there were reporters present at that time.

Hobi was managing and doing some control on everything. He was sure busy as every news portal has been messaging him about Jisoo even the fans.

Taehyung walked beside his wife, stroking her face before holding her hand. He looked at his wife's face that seemed to be pale but she is still beautiful.

The door suddenly opened with Jin holding a paper in his hand. His face didn't seem good.

"I got the result." He said, giving the result to his friend.

Taehyung took a look at it as his eyes squinted while he listens to his hyung's explanation.

"It was confirmed that traces of GHB in her blood. It can cause different side effects but one is being unconscious. Concluding the reason why she fainted."

Taehyung glanced at his wife with a worried face, "Will she be okay? Our child?"

Jin took a deep breath, sighing, "It's too early to say since Jisoo is just in early weeks. But researches suggested that it can cause miscarriage and other birth complications to the mother and child."

Hearing what his Hyung had said, made Taehyung's jaw tighten from rage, "When do we know that they are safe?"

Jin went beside his friend, putting his hand on the man's shoulder as comfort, "I asked the OB department to check on Jisoo every hour. Don't worry, Jisoo and your child will be okay."

But it did not bring comfort to Taehyung since he was already clouded with anger. Jin had to look at his friend being unfazed by what Taehyung had said as for him, he will do the same if this will happen to his future wife.

"I swear if something will happen to Jisoo and our child. I will not have mercy anymore. I'll fucking kill whoever did this." Taehyung's voice did not quiver with any remorse or second thought.

The room became silent and colder. Jin had one last look at Jisoo before excusing himself to Taehyung who had his gaze fixed on his wife laying on the hospital bed.

~~~~

Namjoon had to invite and question everyone in the venue on what happened. The common answer was the blackout of the whole venue in which the police found that the one responsible for the venue's electricity was found unconscious in the office.

"Sir, the toxicology report just came." An officer reported as he gives the folder to his head.

Namjoon's eyes widen from the result, there were traces of the drugs Jin told him on the carpet. Apparently...when Jisoo fainted, some glasses fell from the rapid commotion especially when Jinyoung rushed to help Jisoo. He bumped on the table thus making some glasses broken.

"Any trace on where exactly the drug was put?"He asked when he saw that glass shards has the same positive result.

The officer then answered, "We couldn't really point it out as 5 glasses fell and broke."

Namjoon's brows raised up as he sternly instructed at his officer, muttering words that could make some officers shock after hearing it, "Then, collect the shards and put them together to verify thumbprints and the amount of drugs in it."

The officers nodded their heads before they scram out to find the culprit.

At the same time, Jack was investigating as well especially looking at his boss's top nemesis, Mr.Song. He sent men to watch over his movements and nothing seemed peculiar so this happening to their madam was really unexpected to them.

He was on the lookout since the incident happened.  He parked his car in front of a tent bar just across the house of Mr. Song. He went out and casually dined to avoid suspicion.

As he was eating, his phone rang with his Boss' name on the screen. He answered it to tell him what he observed.

"How was Mr. Song?" Taehyung voice resounded on the other line.

"No weird movements President Kim. Even though, I have seen 2 suspicious cars going in." He informed as he sips on his soup.

The line then turned quiet as Taehyung's breathing was only heard before he demanded, "Elaborate"

Jack glanced at the house's gate before speaking, "Two cleaning trucks came in within a span of an hour. One truck came out but the other still inside."

"I got the cleaning company name and sent it to the team to research about them," Jack added before he put down his chopsticks.

"Okay. Good work." Jack heard his boss followed by the end dial tone as their call ended.

~~~~

Taehyung sat beside Jisoo's hospital bed. The room was quiet as the only few sounds that could be heard were the monitor steadily beeping with the rhythm of her heartbeat and the television that was playing music that was set on low volume.

He never left his wife alone since he came. The shock he felt when he heard that Jisoo fainted and was not stable was enough for him to be covered with worry.

He gently strokes Jisoo's face as he removes the strands of hair in her little pale face. His eyes turned dark but with the hint of regret as he gently held her hand.

He was so furious that he failed to protect her once again, making him feel overwhelmed with guilt but more into anger to pay back whoever did this. An hour passed and Taehyung fell asleep beside his wife while tightly holding her hand.

Taehyung opened his eyes as he felt a little movement on the bed. He suddenly got up when he felt Jisoo's touch, looking at his wife.

Jisoo was awake, gasping slightly as her eyes searched the room and then turned to look at him, calling his name was enough to get rid of Taehyung's worry, "Taehyung... Hubby..." She whispered before a faint smile was seen on her lips.

Taehyung cannot help but hold his wife's hand, kissing the back of her hand before cupping her face, planting soft kisses on her forehead, down to her nose, and her lips.

"I'm glad you are awake." his voice sounded really warm.

Jisoo smiled at her husband before her smile suddenly turned serious as she remembered something and in a panic held her stomach, "Our baby?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Jin hyung said you are both alright, but we still didn't know the effect of the drug they used to you to our baby. Luckily, the drug amount is not high." Taehyung calmly explained before sitting beside his wife hugging her cautiously.

Jisoo understood what her husband said before she embraced him, "I'm sorry for making you worry again."

Taehyung gently stroke his wife's back, "No, you don't have to be sorry. I should be the one saying sorry for not protecting you and our child."

He felt Jisoo shook her head against his chest as she mumbled, "It's not our fault someone evil does this thing. I'm just happy that we are safe."

Taehyung smile at his wife's words before their moment got broken by the door being opened.

"Fuck, I told you hyung it's not the right time!" Jungkook berated at his hyung who was still holding the door's knob.

Jimin snickered at his younger brother, scolding him back, "As if I knew they were having a moment at each other."

The two kept bickering at the door making Taehyung and Jisoo sighed at the same time. He then helped Jisoo to lay down again as he took a seat beside her while watching the two trying to prove who is wrong.

The two just stopped when a slapping sound was heard. Jimin and Jungkook whimpered as they scratch the back of their heads from being slapped by their mom.

"You are in the hospital stop acting like a kid," Jiwon said with annoyance as she glared at her two sons. But her face quickly flipped when she saw Jisoo awake.

Her face became softer and her voice became sweeter as she asked how Jisoo was feeling.

Jimin scoffed as he looked at his brother, "Our mom clearly shows bias treatment."

Jungkook agreed as he took a seat on the sofa, "As if it's new to us."

Taehyung also stood up as he offered his seat to his mother-in-law and stay seated beside Jimin, who asked him immediately, "Did you find who did it?"

"Not yet, but it's more or less likely to be someone who has the money to access GHB." Taehyung simply explained.

Jungkook then had added a thought, "I heard from Namjoon hyung that they have leads and suspects but they cannot rule it out unless they have solid evidence."

Taehyung nodded, leaning on the backrest of the seat, "My men are working on it already."

Jimin then coldly said as he looks at Taehyung seriously, "And our men are ready to kill whoever tried this to our sister."

~~~~

"Damn, I thought she'll be knocked out for a couple of days, but she woke up within the day. Useless drug." Irene screamed out on her men as she threw her iPad after reading the news.

Mr. Song then walked to Irene, sitting across her, "The drug will have different effects depending on the person." He explained as he asked for a glass of champagne to his men.

She annoyingly crossed her arms since her plan didn't go as planned. The man then commented ruthlessly, "That drug will just scare her and Taehyung. If I were you, you should have used cyanide."

He chuckled as he added without mercy, "Instant Death."

Irene scoffed, "I don't want it like that. I want her to suffer from my own hand before dying."

Mr. Song cackled as he glanced over Irene, who seemed so motivated. "I think you will be happier with the news I found."

He said gaining the attention of Irene, "Kim Jisoo is pregnant."

The look on Irene's face became scarier as her lips lifted with an evil smirk and her eyes looked dubious.

"That will make this more fun." She said as she laughed crazily.

~~~~

Since the incident happened, Hobi decided to cancel and postpone all of Jisoo's pending works. He also released a statement regarding Jisoo's incident leaving some confidential matters behind.

He didn't want to take risks, so he would rather pay for canceling and breaching their contracts rather than putting his artist's and sister-in-law's life in danger.

HEADLINE

"Actress Jisoo to take a break amidst her hospitalization after being attacked."

[1.9k+,120-] Jisoo has been through a lot and I'm really okay for her to take a break for her safety.

[1.2k+,30-] A stalker abducted her, got into an explosion, and now someone almost poisoned her to death. Who the fuck is in the right mind to do those ruthless things?

[2.3k+,198-] Jisoo is really famous that's why a lot of people hate her. But I cannot think of any reason for anyone to do this shit just because you hate someone other than having a very fucked up mind.

Sadly, there are immature people like them.

[890+,798-] As we know, this is a strategy by YGBH to gain sympathy and get their artist and company to be talked of the town.

What kind of company would hurt their artist for popularity?

An anti who seemed to be an idiot.

Jisoo and YGBH artists didn't need this type of hype to get popularity. They are already trending just from them being seen.

Throwback to when Jisoo just breathed and trended in different news portals.

[2.1k+,348-] I hope the police will catch the motherfucker bastard as soon as they can.

[1.3k+,3.2k-] Just because of it and you will cancel all your works? Very unprofessional.

If that's me, I would rather cancel my work than be dead.

I bet you are typing this while working. Very unprofessional.

[1.3k+,198-] And to think the incident happen in a charity event, the perpetrator must be evil.

[18+,3.6k-] Am I only the one thinking that the Nation's bitch Irene is the one behind this?

I also think the same!!

There's no news about her since she escaped.

How can she even survive in Korea when her face is literally posted as a Wanted criminal everywhere?

ISTG! If Irene is behind this, I'll be the first person to throw eggs and tomatoes at her.

Bruh, don't waste food on her. She's not worth it. I'll just throw a grenade.

[2k+,567-] Props to YGBH Entertainment for prioritizing their artist's safety than making money.

[4.3k+,680-]Jisoo is a national treasure I demand that she should be protected at all costs.

~~~~

It has been 2 months since the incident of Jisoo. The Kims and Parks were not playing safe anymore. Taehyung put more caution as Jisoo is nearing her second trimester. He also stays at home as much as he can to spend more time with his wife.

Jisoo was sitting on the couch as she watches Powerpuff girls while drinking some milk. She then felt two hands wrapped around her waist and a familiar scent made her feel warm.

"You are early?" She asked with a smile as she faced Taehyung, who was still wearing his suit.

Taehyung nodded, "I finished the documents earlier. How was your day?" asking her warmly.

"Chaeyoung and I went to a pottery class. I made bowls for the three of us." Jisoo said as she leaned her head on her husband's broad shoulder and buff chest.

"I thought Jennie and Lisa will go with you?" Taehyung asked as he stroke his wife's back while hugging her softly.

He learned it while reading and researching, rubbing and kneading a pregnant's back will help to ease her sore muscles.

Jisoo chuckled as she explained, "The two suddenly changed their minds and went to the bowling alley."

She then pouted, looking sad, "I also want to do bowling but they forbid me."

Taehyung looked at his wife, and as much as he wants her to have fun, he thought Lisa and Jennie did a great job, "You cannot carry heavy things, but don't worry I will go with you after you give birth." he promised as Jisoo cheered up.

He then stood up before planting a quick kiss on his wife's lips, "I will just change and then cook for us."

Jisoo nodded as she puts her attention once again to the one she was watching. Soon, she heard the sound of a knife and chopping board with some sizzles from the fan. She then glanced at her husband making her face frown as she looks at Taehyung.

"Hubby, wear an apron." She pleaded in which Taehyung can't resist as he took a gray apron from one of the drawers to wear. But Jisoo wasn't satisfied...

She walked to the kitchen and opened one drawer with a smile. She took out something making Taehyung chuckle, "Hubby... wear this cute apron instead of that."

Taehyung's corner of lips lifted as he takes off the first apron and wore what his wife told him to wear. Jisoo cannot help but clap her hands after seeing her husband wearing a cute pink apron with a hamster design that she chose when they went shopping one day.

"You look so cute" She admires her husband too much that she cannot help but squish his cheeks and hugged him tight like a bear.

Taehyung leaned closer to his wife as he touches her nose using his own, "I bet that the boys will probably kill me if they saw me wearing this."

Jisoo giggled as tiptoed, brushing her nose to his, "They will be the one get killed from your cuteness." She said making Taehyung chuckled at her remark.

"But you don't like hamsters, right? but when we went to the mall, you almost cried seeing the hamster apron." He recalled the cute scene when she got excited seeing the apron he is currently wearing.

Jisoo broke the hug as she puts her hand on her chin, thinking like a detective, "Maybe because of my pregnancy. I don't like hamsters but suddenly I like them. Last week, I don't eat seaweed soup but then I suddenly wanted it at 3 am that you need to go and buy ingredients."

She pursed her lips as she realized something making her mood sad, "Am I troubling you?" she asked, looking at Taehyung with worry

Taehyung kissed his wife before answering, "It's not a trouble. I am very happy to actually help you out during your pregnancy in these small ways."

His words might have a big impact on Jisoo as she suddenly teared up. Her pregnancy is making her emotional too.

Taehyung smiled as he kisses her wife's tear before going back to finish what he was cooking.

As they were done eating and finished one movie, they both lay on the bed to ready themselves to sleep. Hugging each other, Jisoo suddenly tapped her husband's buff arm, "Hubby..."

"Hmm?" he hummed as an answer.

Jisoo suddenly requested something that made Taehyung really surprised, "Can you get me some mangoes?"

He looked at his wife with awe and a smile before he chuckled as he gets out of the bed. "Okay, Wait here."

Taehyung didn't need to look at their refrigerator as he knew there were no mangoes there since his wife hated it. He wore his coat before bidding his good at his wife, "I'll just buy some mangoes."

Jisoo nodded happily like a kid, "Okay, Take care."

~~~~

"I swear if my future husband didn't want to get whatever I crave during my pregnancy, I don't want him," Chaeyoung said, who was picking up her unnie for her yoga session.

"My brother will get anything you want, Chae." Jisoo teasingly said making Chaeyoung frown.

"Tsk. Whatever." She said, rolling her eyes at her unnie's teasing.

But she then remembered, "So, do you know the gender of your baby unnie?"

Jisoo shook her head, touching her belly softly, "We will have it tested next week."

Chaeyoung cheered, "I hope it's a girl!" she wished loudly making Jisoo chuckle.

"Well, whatever his/her gender will be. We will both love him/her unconditionally." Jisoo warmly said.

"Damn, I feel jealous already of your child. Her uncles and aunties alone can buy her a mansion already." Chaeyoung claimed, chuckling.

Jisoo giggled at how Chaeyoung seemed so sure that her child will be a girl, "You think too much. A mansion for a kid?"

She paused before she added jokingly making Chaeyoung stepped on the brake, "Taehyung was thinking on getting an island."

The shock and surprise on Chaeyoung's face were evident as her mouth slightly opened, "President Kim unconsciously rubbing to normal people faces that we are poor." She said, scoffing at the absurdity of buying an island for a baby.

"You aren't poor, Chae. If you didn't want to be my manager you can take over your family's business." Jisoo explained with a smile as the girl continued driving.

"I love this job, unnie. Besides, my brother is the one having fun managing the company. He said for me to live happily and freely." She explained as she pulled over to the yoga building's parking lot.

"Oh, is the venue set for the party?" Jisoo asked as she readied herself to go down.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Almost everything is settled. We just need to see the gender."

Jisoo smiled as she took her bag, "I'm sorry, I know you are busy and I asked you to do this."

"Unnie, even if you didn't ask me to help you out, I'll be the first one to volunteer," Chaeyoung said, looking at Jisoo.

"Jennie and Lisa also said the same thing to me," Jisoo chuckled, remembering how almost twice a week that Lisa and Jennie would message to help Jisoo out for the gender reveal and baby shower party.

Soon, as Jisoo and Chaeyoung entered the place, one car following them parked as well, a little far from them. There were two men wearing suits with bulging sides, probably guns.

It was the bodyguard Taehyung asked to watch over the two whenever their Boss's wife was going out.

As Jisoo was doing her yoga, Chaeyoung was busy with her phone as she was the head in the preparation for the gender reveal party next month of her unnie together with Jennie that was busy with the decor, and Lisa for the food and games.

Chaeyoung will also be busy as her unnie will tell her fans that she is pregnant as planned by their CEO Hobi and Jisoo.

~~~~

"Why is President Kim would always go home early?" One staff asked curiously as she saw their President packed up again, and it was just after lunch.

A male staff then answered, "I heard that he always finishes his work fast, so he could go home.

One female staff then claimed, "I even saw him once buying some groceries."

"He might be cooking every day for Madam." One commented making the girls squeal from imagining how their president looks in an apron.

They were happily talking when they heard someone clearing his throat, looking back and they knew who it was. The girls immediately threw questions at Jack.

"It is not our concern on whatever President Kim's reason for going home early. He owns this company in the first place and can do whatever he wants." Jack sassily said making the rest of the employees nod their heads as he got a point.

"Why are you not with President Kim?" One male staff then asked to which Jack just casually answered.

"He asked me to stay and check the staffs who are gossiping and are not doing their works." The employees' faces turned pale as they immediately excused themselves that one even bumped his foot on the table as they cram to go back to their table glancing nervously at Jack.

Jack's phone then vibrated with a text message that made his eyes squinted as he reads, "The cleaning company is under Mr. Song's name. In the CCTV near the company, we saw a girl coming in quite often but she actually never come out."

He found it suspicious as he saw the attached image in the message, "It's like Irene but there's something different about her."

Weirded out, still, he didn't forget to report what they have found to his Boss.

He went back to work but then his eyes widen after seeing what his Boss had replied to him.

"Continue the work."

Not that one, it was a normal reply from his Boss but the next one made him choke as he sips on his coffee.

"Jisoo was craving for Mangoes. Buy some mangoes. Made sure it's from India and the Philippines."

Jack was a coughing mess as he reads the message. Last week, his Madam wanted to eat dried seaweed and his boss sent him to Japan just to buy a few canisters of Premium Select Roasted Nori in Tokyo that costs 100$ each.

Now, he has to find a shop that sells Mangoes from those two countries. He scratched the back of his head as he messaged their men to find a store while having a thought.

Anything that his Madam would crave, their Boss will quickly give it to her.

He does not know anyone who dotes his wife like this other than their President Kim.

He, himself, does not think he can do it like that to his future wife.

~~~~

Taehyung just came and entered the house when he heard screaming that made him ran immediately to check.

There he saw his wife, pinching Jungkook's side hard as she clings to his arm. Jimin was on the side laughing his ass off while recording his little brother's sufferings.

Jimin then saw his brother-in-law and waved his hand to him, pointing at Jungkook and Jisoo.

Jisoo smelled the scent of her husband making her stop pinching Jungkook and looked at Taehyung before standing up to greet him with a hug.

Jimin grimaced at the sweet sight of the two while Jungkook was grunting from the harassment from his noona.

"Hubby... welcome home." Jisoo sweetly greeted before nuzzling her face to his chest.

Taehyung smiled, kissing the top of his wife's head, "Thank you. I'll change first then put this on the refrigerator." He said, showing the groceries in his hand.

Jisoo then chuckled as she took the plastic bag from Taehyung, "I'll put this myself, go and change." He nodded before going straight to their walk-in closet.

As he went out, Jimin was peeling some apples as Jisoo was pestering Jungkook again by pinching his cheeks. He went to ask Jimin what was happening.

The man just answered casually, "We were watching Minions then she saw Agnes. She suddenly looked at Jungkook and said he looks like her, so she started pinching Jungkook."

Jimin then added, "Man, Jisoo is weird. She was hugging Jungkook awhile ago but before you came in, she suddenly hated Jungkook." He then pointed to his sister, "Now, look at her clinging to Jungkook."

Taehyung cannot help but smile as he got some water, "It's normal. Last time, she begged for Lisa to come so the girl came excitedly but when she arrived... she said she wanted Jennie and not Lisa."

Jimin laughed at Taehyung's story as a brotherly smile was seen on his face, "It's cute though."

"Will you stay for dinner?" Taehyung asked.

"No, Jungkook and I have a flight to Hong Kong tonight. We will be back after a day." He informed before he went to Jungkook who was running away from Jisoo.

"Hyung, Let's go before Noona kill me," Jungkook said rushing out of the door dragging Jimin.

Taehyung smiled as he went beside his wife, hugging her tight. "Did you have fun?"

Jisoo pouted, "No, my brothers are not fun to be with." Taehyung cannot help but chuckle as Jimin and Jungkook will probably feel hurt if they heard Jisoo.

"What do you want to do then?" Taehyung asked before Jisoo claimed his lips.

"I want ice cream." She said, making Taehyung chuckle before asking his wife to change clothes so they can go to their favorite Ice cream parlor.

~~~~

HEADLINES

"Actress Jisoo lied? Hospitalized for pregnancy and not from an attack."

YGBH said she was poisoned and the hospital supported their claim. Read facts before making a shitty headline.

Those who work in these headlines should go back and learn at school. Too bias... too cunning... too idiotic!

"Actress Jisoo is pregnant and hid it to the public."

She hid it because she knew she will lose popularity after that. Cunning actress.

She said she hid it for safety as she receives threats. Research first before commenting.

Jisoo is the standard, man. She will be even loved since she showed us that celebrities can live normally.

↪Is there any law for public figures requiring them to announce that they are pregnant? It is a private matter in their lives, celebrities have the right to choose what they want to share and not to share.

Jisoo is such a beauty, but she lost it when she got married.

The person who commented above must be blind. Come here and I'll give you money to buy eyeglasses.

I am one of her fans, and I was devastated when she got married and this issue now. I don't like her anymore.

This type of comment is the main reason why Idols and celebrities cannot date freely.

~~~~

Hobi was so angry as he received a message about the newly released headline about Jisoo. The annoying thing was there's an ultrasound picture of Jisoo in the said post.

"What the hell is happening?" He called Jin who was fuming with anger as well.

"A motherfucker reporter hurt himself to be treated in our hospital then broke in the nurse's computer just to get Jisoo's report," Jin answered.

Hobi sighed trying to contain his emotion. It's not that they will not say it but the plan was next month and he didn't like when something goes against him.

Especially, it will be an issue for Jisoo's safety.

"I'll fucking sue that news site and that man." He said as he was canceling all calls that he has been receiving.

Jin snorted, "I am suing them as well... I'll make sure that if he got sick. He will be banned in every hospital in Korea." he then suddenly paused as Hobi heard someone was speaking to Jin.

"But I think we can only support the case against them. Taehyung has his own ways. Check the news."

The phone call ended and Hobi nonchalantly looked and checked the portal, cursing before breaking out into a chuckle. He then asked his staff to release their statements and side.

"Actress Jisoo posted a message on her SNS about her pregnancy and received congratulations and support from the public."

"Actress Jisoo vs SoKorBoo: A fight that has the winner set."

"Seoul Hospital to file cases against the reporter who fake sick just to break in the hospital to get information."

"YGBH Entertainment to take legal actions against SoKorBoo and all those who spread the news without permission."

"Kim Group legal team has seen in the Court of Justice and Business Ministry."

"JUST IN: SoKorBoo filed for bankruptcy."

~~~~

The sound of glasses breaking was heard together with the news report flashing on the television.

"Drugs didn't work... and now...It seems that your plan of dragging her down through media didn't work too." Mr. Song slyly said as he turned off the television.

Irene threw another glass on the ground, breathing heavily from being pissed, "Don't fucking rub it on my face. I'll get back at her even if it costs my life."

Soon, a gunshot sound pierced in the quiet room. Irene fired a bullet on the wall with Jisoo's smiling picture pasted on it.

"I have one last plan and I am sure on this." Irene cunningly said before she pours red wine on her glass.

She took a sip of the red wine before she declared with an evil smile, "I will show the best plot twist in this drama."

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.8K 17
Kim Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn, and intel...
132K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ 💘 @Everything mentioned in my...
49.5K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
61.6K 3.3K 30
When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him but he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. ...