HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)

By lamiyax07

What happens when a simple yet confident girl, who is studying to be a doctor, accidentally collides into a h... More

Chapter 1: Pehli Mulaqat
Chapter 2: Ladka Dekhne Mein Kesa Tha?
Chapter 3: Aly Tu Yeh Kese Bhool Gaya?
Chapter 4: Family Friend?
Chapter 5: Lunch Together?
Chapter 6: Mein Kitni Badi Bewakoof Hoon
Chapter 7: I Am Sorry
Chapter 8: Kiya Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge?
Chapter 9: Night Talks
Chapter 10: Ronit Bhai
Chapter 11: Tum Abhi Tak Soye Nahi?
Chapter 12: Wedding Bells
Chapter 13: Pani Puri Eating Competition
Chapter 14: Her Hard Work
Chapter 15: They Met!
Chapter 16: His Concern And Her Fear
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations Begin
Chapter 18: Engagement
Chapter 19: Surprise Performance!
Chapter 20: Jealous Aly?
Chapter 21: Bharti And Her Silly Talks
Chapter 22: The Girls Get Wild
Chapter 23: Aly's Protectiveness and Jasmin's Care
Chapter 24: Misunderstandings Cleared
Chapter 25: Haldi Ceremony
Chapter 26: Aly Mujhe Bacha Le
Chapter 27: Her Failed Suicide Attempt
Chapter 28: Tu Mujhse Itna Pyaar Karta Hai?
Chapter 29: She Meets His Family!
Chapter 30: Yes I Do Like Her!
Chapter 31: Don't Be So Controlling Aly!
Chapter 32: Their First Kiss
Chapter 33: Why Is Jasmin Ignoring Aly?
CHAPTER 34: He Finds Out!
CHAPTER 35: Her Letter
CHAPTER 36: His State
CHAPTER 37: Disha Has A Talk
Chapter 38: No Trust
Chapter 39: Kidnapped
Chapter 40: The Truth
Chapter 41: Her Past Is Still Haunting Her!
Chapter 42: Breakdown
Chapter 43: His Girlfriend
Chapter 44: His Story
Chapter 45: Tell Me You Are Mine And Mine Only
Chapter 46: Misunderstood, Exposed and Made Love
Chapter 47: You're My Rose
Chapter 48: Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter 49: She's A Friend
Chapter 50: Is This Where We End?
Chapter 51: It's Best To Leave
Chapter 52: Unexpected Leave
Chapter 53: Go And Find Her!
OH MY GOD
How It All Happened And My Whole Experience
Chapter 54: We Fall Apart

Introduction

4.8K 124 10
By lamiyax07

Introduction

Hey guys! I'm 16 years old and live in the UK. This is my first time ever that I'm going to try write an actually book. Like please- imagine I'm a type of person who ABSOLUTELY HATES reading books, but then these Jasly Fan Fictions are like next level bro. So I thought why not start my own story then???Anyways, just wanted to say that Hindi is not my first language as I only grew up in a family who would watch Indian shows and movies, so that's how I basically started to understand Hindi. When writing the book, I do apologise if some of the Hindi is wrong but please do correct me when I am wrong, thanks. Just in case you guys might think that some of these things, logically, don't make sense, all I can tell u guys is that whenever I write something, LOGIC NATURALLY LEAVES THE CHAT. In advance, apologies for any crap writing because even in high school I was NEVER an English person haha. However, overall, do comment on how my story is going, if you have any additional plots or anything, and of course, just enjoy the story bro :) Happy Reading😉❤️!

OKAY LET'S GET TO THE MAIN CHARACTERS NOW

Jasmin Bhasin: She is 27 years old. She is currently in University and is completing her studies. She will soon graduate as a doctor (humari smart Jas). Of course she is a pretty, sweet and an innocent girl who is quite naive.

Aly Goni: He is 29 years old. He is a businessman who used to handle his dad's company but has now formed his own clothing brand business (AR company) with his brother-like best friend Rahul through their own hard work. No doubt he is a hot, sexy and smart man yet he has a hint of rudeness in him.

Rahul Vaidya: He is also 29 years old. He is also a businessman and is an equal owner of the AR company. He is more of Aly's brother than his best friend. They grew up together and their families are really close friends. He is a sweet, funny and charming man. He is in love with Disha Parmar and is dating her.

Disha Parmar: She is 27 years old. She is Jasmin's closest friend and goes to the same University as Jasmin and will also graduate as a doctor. She is a beautiful, smart and pure-hearted girl. She is also in love with Rahul Vaidya and is dating him.

OKAY GUYS THEY ARE THE MAIN IMPORTANT PEOPLE AS OF NOW BUT THERE WILL BE A FEW SIDE CHARACTERS LIKE JASMIN'S OTHER FRIENDS IN HER FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE BUT AS I CONTINUE TO WRITE THE CHAPTERS I WILL INTRODUCE THEM TO U GUYS.

ALSO A SPECIAL THANK U AND LOVE TO MY BEST FRIEND WHO HAS ALREADY HELPED ME A LOT AND WILL CONTINUE TO HELP ME IN THIS NEW JOURNEY. IF YOU ARE READING THIS BABES I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR COMING TO MY LIFE AND MAKE MY LIFE MUCH MORE WORTH LIVING! I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR HAVING YOU IN MY LIFE😽💘!

WISH ME GOOD LUCK GUYS

ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTA ACCOUNT: laitaxedits

I have a twitter account too: laitaxtweets

//THE CREDIT FOR THE COVER PAGE GOES TO SHADESOFJASLY ON INSTAGRAM//

Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.5K 53
the story about two person they are stranger and one day become husband wife wife is so innocent cute village girl she is so unaware about husband w...
189K 14.2K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

183K 26.9K 74
Hiii😁
22.9K 1.6K 32
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...