Forced Engagement • SaTzu [CO...

By forsatzuonly

Sana, daughter of one of the most influential family at Japan, fall inlove with the mysterious guy, Chou Tzuy... More

Synopsis
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY ONE-
-TWENTY TWO-
-TWENTY THREE-
-TWENTY FOUR-
-TWENTY FIVE-
-TWENTY SIX-
-TWENTY SEVEN-
-TWENTY EIGHT-
-TWENTY NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY ONE-
-THIRTY TWO-
-THIRTY FOUR-
-THIRTY FIVE-
-THIRTY SIX-
-THIRTY SEVEN-
-THIRTY EIGHT-
-THIRTY NINE-
-FOURTY-
-FOURTY ONE-
-FOURTY TWO-
-FOURTY THREE-
-FOURTY FOUR-
-FOURTY FIVE-
-FOURTY SIX-
-FOURTY SEVEN-
-FOURTY EIGHT-
-FOURTY NINE-
-FIFTY-
-FIFTY ONE-
-FIFTY TWO-
-FIFTY THREE-
.
-FIFTY FOUR-
-FIFTY FIVE-
-FIFTY SIX-
-FIFTY SEVEN-
-FIFTY EIGHT-
-FIFTY NINE-
-SIXTY-
EPILOGUE

-THIRTY THREE-

4.5K 201 124
By forsatzuonly

Dahyun's POV

I stare to spaces as I play with the stick on between my fingers. What happened a few nights ago flashed through my head like a broken disc. Putting the stick on my lips, I took a sip and exhaled the thick smoke. I don't usually smoke but I'm so upset these past few days.

The way Momo's body move, churn, and arch below mine makes me hot. I'm like burning inside and I don't know how to stop it. Her moan kept on ringing inside my ears like it's the only music that I wanted to hear over and over again.

Silky smooth skin that collided with mine. Pair brown eyes staring directly to my eyes while moaning.

Yes, I know that it was Momo. I had sex with Momo. With my ex's bestfriend.

She didn't know that it was me. Maybe she was so drunk that time to recognize me and to remember me. I want to pushed that thought out of my head, to forget it. But it kept repeating inside my head.

I want Sana back, badly. But after having sex with her bestfriend misdirected me to what I wanted.

I want Momo this time. I wanted her under me, moaning my name, cumming because of me. But it's all lust. Not love. It's way too different and I'm not sure if I can handle to be in a relationship without love but lust.

"Dahyun-ah." I heard Seokjin's voice. "Namjoon told me that he saw you the other night. You were kissing a girl? I thought you want Sana back?"

I put the cigarette on the ashtray and faced Jin. "Yes."

"What yes? Yes, you've kissed a girl? Or, yes, you want Sana back?" He frowned and took my cigarette. He sipped on it and flick the ashes off.

"Both." I replied and he started coughing. "Damn, dude, I want to fuck that girl again and again but I also want Sana."

His eyes widen as he stares at me with disbelief. I sighed and massaged the bridge of my nose because I don't also know what's up to me. This is wrong. I shouldn't be like this. Having two girls inside my head isn't right, I know, but I can't help it.

I want Momo in my bed but I also want Sana in my life again. Big difference but same to make me crazy. Why would I feel this after having just sex with Momo? I've never like that girl before because I can feel that she likes Sana but now, I wanted her. Her body.

"Dude, you can't have both!" Jin exclaimed and hit my chest.

"I know." I exasperatingly shook my head. "I love Sana but I want that girl in my bed."

He bit his lower lip and sat next to me. "Maybe choose the latter?"

"Momo?" I frowned.

His eyes widen again. "Momo?!"

"Yes."

"As in Momo?!"

"Yes."

"The Hirai Momo?!"

"Yes." I growled. He gasp and cover his mouth with his palm.

"You fuck your ex's bestfriend?! What the fuck, Kim Dahyun?!" He threw his hands on the air.

I squeeze my eyes shut. He's not helping at all.

"I didn't know that it was her at first, okay? But then, I saw her all broken so I gave it a shot. Also, I was damn drunk to stop myself." I wet my lips and reminisce how her lips felt like against mine.

It felt so soft.

"You're screwed." He shook his head.

'Yes, cousin. Badly.'

Sana's POV

Momo's been crying the whole time and I never left her side since then. She was always there when I needed her, might as well give back the favor she'd done for me too.

After a while of weeping, she finally fell asleep. Since she looks dirty with her clothes, I grabbed some comfy shirts and shorts on her closet. I also wash her body with a wet towel before removing her shirt and brassiere to change it. I contemplated if I should change her shorts but I end up taking it off.

When I take her shorts off, I frowned when I saw her pink undies. It have red spots. Is it her red days?

"Momo..." I tried to wake her up to ask her but she's a heavy sleeper so I just let her.

Then I remember her that she always put notes on her phone or pin on her calendar some occasions like her period days. So I checked her phone. My frown turn deeper when I saw that her period just ended a week ago this month.

Her period is done but why did she bled?

My eyes widen as I looked at Momo and her ripped shirt.

"Ohmygod." I bit my bottom lip.

Ripped shirt, messy hair, bruised lips, red spots.

Oh.

My.

Fucking.

Ghad.

'Don't tell me she had sex with someone?!'

Tzuyu's POV

I checked my phone when it beeped, assuming that it's a text came from Sana. My smile froze and I rolled my eyes when it came from Jihyo noona. She's asking me if I'm with Sana today. I replied a simple 'no' before resuming my job.

We're going to deliver to JYP University today. I'm with Chaeyoung, as usual.

"Let's go." I said when we're done putting the boxes on the delivery truck.

Chaeyoung hopped on and I started driving away. He's not talking me since he's busy typing on his phone, stupid smile plastered on his lips, making me roll my eyes. I'm sure that he's texting Mina. Tsk. I still can't believe that they end up together.

Sana occupied my mind again and I wonder what the hell is she doing right now. She told me that she will visit Momo today and I hope her bestfriend were doing fine. Because if she wasn't, Sana will be too. I don't want anyone close to Sana to be sad. It'll upset her too and I don't want that to happen.

When we arrived at the University, I nudge Chaeyoung who's now talking to Mina. He's like a teenager who's smiling the whole time, throwing cheesy lines to Mina. I swear, it's making my skin crawl.

"Work first, hm?" I sarcastically smile and hopped down.

"Minari, I need to go, yes... Oh, yeah, later. Bye, babe, I love youuuu~" I almost got goosebumps.

So we started carrying the boxes. The guard instructed us to the storage room so we followed him. Chaeng and I put boxes there. He told me that he's hungry so we headed to the cafeteria, good thing it's not lunch time so we can order easily.

While we're ordering, someone came inside but I ignored them. Chaeyoung ordered a lot of foods and told me not to drive fastly later so he can finish it all. What a dork.

"Tzuyu?" I was surprised to here my name from a feminine voice.

Quick turn, my jaw dropped when I saw who it was. Surprise were written through her face but it replaced with excitement as she quickly embrace me. Chaeyoung look at us with confusion so I smiled at him and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

Nervousness started seeping inside my chest. Sweats forming on my forehead. Someone who knows me, saw me again. This is not good. I only trust Jihyo noona.

But to all people who could I be seeing again, why her?

This is a big trouble. I'm sure my life wouldn't be the same again once our path crossed again. And it just happened by now.

'Fuck.'

"Ohmygod, I thought I would never see you again, Tzuyu! How are you?! I was searching for you for ages!" She exclaimed and hugged me again.

Afraid that someone might caught us, I pushed her away from me.

"I also heard that you're dating Minatozaki Sana. Is it true? Why? I thought you would come back to me?" Tears form on her eyes, making me look away.

I'm not good at seeing crying girls. It's making me soft. I don't want to see any girls crying, especially because of me.

"Elkie, I never said that I'll be back to you." I hissed through gritted teeth. "Besides, why would I come back to someone I've never started a relationship with?"

Pain were visible on her eyes but it was the truth. We never had something between us. Friends, yes, but nothing more. I was aware that she likes me before but I never show motives that I like her back.

She tried giving me a hint before that she want me to court her, that she want a relationship with me, but I ignored any of those signs and hints. Elkie is every guys dream girl but me. She's just a friend to me and that will never change.

Elkie will just be a friend.

And I'm already inlove with my fiancé, Minatozaki Sana.

She shoved my chest, making me flinch in surprise. "Okay, fine! Don't come back to me! But I will make sure that you will be back to prison, Chou Tzuyu!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 12.1K 66
"I'm arranged to get married to someone?" She asked and her father nodded. "You're going to Deal with the Devil." Her father said that surprised her...
94.6K 4.2K 100
Sana and Tzuyu got the best relationship. Everyone would think that they have a perfect relationship. They don't have to pretend to be someone else...
237K 4.7K 16
Warning!!! Gender bend alert!! Read on your own risk and please if you're still innocent like me read this because this is so interesting and to tho...
19.9K 772 30
Minatozaki Sana, A mature, sweet girl who lives with her twin sister Mina. She likes to have less interaction with people and loves singing. She is a...