✓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 �...

By bilasyahrah_

「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETIC
☾TWILIGHT☽
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
☾NEW MOON☽
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
☾ECLIPSE☽
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE [END]
EXTRA CHAPTER
QNA AND FUN FACTS
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ERROR

THIRTY-FOUR

4.3K 132 17
By bilasyahrah_

THIRD PERSON POV

Sulpica and Denali Coven have received requests from the volturies to keep an eye on the humans around Forks.  Rejecting it will only get them in new trouble, and it could be their way of repaying the favor for Queen and their best friend Rexa.  Sulpica Tanya and Kate had already decided to go there.  While the others remained in Denali, Laurent and Irina couldn't have come after the shape-shifter tried to kill him.

"Should we visit Cullen?"  Kate asked.

"I don't know, maybe we can. We can also meet the queen sister."  Tanya said with a happy glint in her eyes.

"That might not be bad, we just need to say that we came to keep an eye on this neighborhood. Don't make any decisions, that Pixie will see."  Sulpica said.

Kate and Tanya agree with Sulpica's words, they will immediately prepare an excuse to ask them to leave this city if they see the three of them coming.  Cullen is too reckless and sometimes stupid, Tanya used to be crazy about Edward but that was then.  Now that she forgot about it, why waste time bringing a man like him to bed.  While Kate was excited to meet Bella, Rexa had said that her sister was a shield and maybe she wouldn't be hurt by the electricity.  There will always be time to prove it.

On the other hand Sulpica was having some misgivings about something, she initially thought that it might stem from the existence of the shape-shifter.  But the closer she got to their destination, the closer she felt to something she realized this wasn't fear, it wasn't fear honed in on her.  But the deep longing in her slowly rose to the surface, forcing her to follow her instincts, following a strange tug on her.  She tried desperately to ignore it, and acted as if she didn't feel any strangeness.

Through the silent forest, the animals run to hide from the apex predators.  Hiding to save herself from Death, Tanya ran faster to the front of the Cullen Coven house.  Beloved cousin.  Kate was behind her and Sulpica caught up with them at the end.  Before they could knock or do anything, Emmet Cullen appeared at the door smiling at them.  They replied and greeted him a little nervously, however they came without warning.

They stepped through the door and were greeted by the entire Coven and a human, who had a natural Brunette beauty—beautiful.  Hers facial features clearly showed her relationship with Rexa, they were very similar.  The girl looked very insecure about herself.  Being among several vampires might be a bit tense, right.

"Hi Bella, I'm Sulpica. Nice to meet you, this is Kate and Tanya my Coven Mate for the past few years."  said Sulpica, smiling kindly at Bella.

"Hi nice to meet you, um-you already know I'm Bella."  She said nervously, almost stuttering.

"What are you guys doing here?"  Edward asked suspiciously.  Bella held him hand gently, trying to neutralize him emotions.

"Jumping to conclusions is not good, boy," Sulpica told him.  She glanced at Bella, hers feelings for the young woman confused her.

Honestly what she feels for Rexa and Bella is almost the same but for Rexa because she thinks that she is his queen and partner of hers best friend.

But after meeting Bella she began to doubt that reason.

"We've been asked by the Volturi to keep an eye on the area around here, we don't want to get into trouble with your Coven."  Obviously Tanya with a sharp look at Edward's hostile aura.  Kate ignored that and came forward to hold Bella's hand, Bella gasped at her.  But immediately neutralized hers expression.

"I'm Kate, Rexa and I chatted a lot yeah even if only for a while and mostly on the phone. She told me a lot about you," Kate explained with a beaming face.

"Oh really? If I may know how she is,"

"Oh she's very nice, although she hasn't been seen around us lately, but Clara and Wendy say she's fine."  Obviously Kate.

They and Cullen did some pleasantries and games.  But Edward mostly glared at them, they sang a terrible song in their minds to get him out of it.  Meanwhile, Bella is a cute girl who is full of questions.  She really didn't mean to insult or anything, just asking.  Sulpica answered happily.  Kate tries to ask her if she wants to be used as a strength test, but Sulpica gets in her way, she gives Kate a glare that could kill.

"Come on cia, this must be awesome."  Kate coaxed in a voice so low that only vampire ears could hear.  Sulpica still did not change hers stance.

"No you can hurt her, even though Rexa said it wouldn't hurt her she also didn't want her sister to be treated like that."  Sulpica said final.

Kate pouted at that, she thought she could give it a try but sadly Sulpica got in the way.  But that doesn't change her happy feeling to meet Bella, even though she is very awkward and clumsy but she is very kind and innocent.  It's fun to talk to them and see them stuttering back which they find funny.

Time passed very quickly now that the sky was getting darker, Bella was getting ready to go home.  Sulpica asks her permission to come with her, only to check around there and meet her father as a new person in the city.  It probably matters no matter how hers father is a chief in this town.

"Of course, my dad might be a bit clumsy like me but he would be happy to meet you."  Bella said happily.  On the other hand, Edward is still wary of her and the Denali sisters.  Even though Bella has defended them thousands of times, he still doubts it.

Sulpica rolled her eyes in annoyance after seeing Edward, she ignored him and guided Bella to get into her truck.  She sat in the driver's seat with Bella's approval.  Edward was still watching her closely and carefully.  It was as if he was about to commit an open massacre.  She was grateful that at least Bella trusted het seriously and allowed her to drive her home.  Even though she had to have a long debate with Edward.

The man seemed to restrain her and control herself.

Sulpica drove Bella's old truck at a moderate speed while joking with Bella during the trip.  She was still confused about what had happened to her, she usually wasn't easy to trust someone or invite a human to have a long, casual conversation.  But look now she is delivering this little human to hers home safely.

"So you were Aro's wife?"  Bella asked suddenly.  Sulpica's complicated thoughts stopped at that.  She smiled at Bella as she answered her questions calmly.

"Yep, he and I used to be husband and wife but back then, we're still best friends. I'm glad he found his mate and I'm glad to know that she's such a great and wonderful woman."  Answer honestly.  Meeting Rexanne made her realize that sometimes weak creatures like humans can have the power and ability to control themselves in all situations.  Attractive elegance and sometimes playful humorous demeanor, she's the perfect mix for all.

They are lucky to have each other.

After that conversation the whole journey was filled with calming silence not awkward at all.  From this distance Sulpica began to see a house that matched the characteristics that Bella said.  She accelerated her car to follow the direction of the strange tug that had bothered her in the first place.  She parked her car and got off with Bella.  Bella grabbed her hand and pulled it gently into the house.

"Dad I'm home!"  shouted Bella.  Charlie emerged from the stairs, Sulpica looked at him in surprise.  He is her mate, he is her mate?  her mate!!  Oh she has a mate!!  She thought with glee.  The undead's heart began to beat again.

"Hey Bells, and who's the friend beside you?"

"Sulpica, I'm Sulpica. Nice to meet you Chief swan."

"You're one of the three women who moved here?"  Charlie asked.

"Yes, me and my two sisters."  He replied still looking at the man in front of her with loving eyes.  She refrained from hugging him right away, after all he was only human.  Now she knew the reason why she had suddenly bonded with Bella.  It made her happier, although there were many chances that he would reject it but she wouldn't give it up so easily.

"I just hope you guys can endure it here, some newcomer gossip will spread a lot."  He said to Sulpica with an awkward smile.  Sulpica nodded her head shyly at him.  It was strange for her he had never been this nervous all of a sudden.  Even to her ex-husband.

"I just ordered pizza do you want?"  Charlie asked her and Bella.

"No dad, we've eaten at Cullen's. Maybe next time, right Cia?"  Bella asked using her favorite nickname.

"Mm-yeah I've eaten there, thanks for your offer chief."  She said in a soft tone.  She tried to keep her voice from breaking from the happiness bubbling up in her chest.

"You can call me Charlie," he said to Sulpica.  If her heart could beat then by now he might have fainted because hers heart was beating thousands of times faster than normal.  Oh my God he just told me to call his first name and I'm already this happy, this feels crazy!  She thought.

"Oh sure, Charlie."

Bella looked at Sulpica and raised an eyebrow in confusion.  Why did she look nervous at her father, something was wrong.  She thought.  She's not that type of woman.

"Dad, we'll talk upstairs. Bye!"  Bella said then pulled Sulpica to the top floor where her room was.  She sat herself down on hers bed and told Sulpica to sit in front of her.

Sulpica started to feel even more nervous than before.  Now she had to tell the daughter of hers mate.  She had just met her a few hours ago and now she was about to say a very unexpected statement.  She took a deep breath of air unnecessarily, she had to act calm.

"Uh-oh mm I think um your father—" Sulpica hung up because of her nervousness.  Bella became very curious and urged her to speak.

"I thought he was my mate," said Sulpica without pause.  Bella looked at her in surprise, the expression on her face started to make Sulpica nervous.  She swallowed the poison that had suddenly clotted in hers mouth.

"Oh really!"  Bella screamed with joy and hugged Sulpica tightly, making the one in her arms freeze in shock.  She was surprised by the sudden hug, She accepted it easily.  She wasn't what Wendy or Aro had said she was, she was just as Rexa had described her—her sister.  Poison was starting to collect in her eyes, if she could cry then maybe by now she would.

"I'm really happy, I'm sure my dad will like you."  Bella said letting go of her hand.

"Aren't you angry? Annoyed or confused?"  asked Sulpica.

"Of course not, you're a nice woman. I felt attached to you from the moment we met, you don't have to worry about me or Rexa she'll be happy for that." Bella babble.

"I mean my dad has been alone for the past few years he's never been heard of on a date. I was a bit worried about him for that, but now there's you. You can help him forget about my mom," she said still smiling brightly.  Sulpica smiled back happily.  Maybe hers assignment this time will be the most meaningful task in hers life.  She hugged Bella and thanked her.

"Thank you, I'll try to make you guys happy."  Sulpica said seriously.

"I trust you, now maybe the problem is with Billy."  Bella's words made Sulpica confused.

"Billy? Who is he?"  Sulpica asked confused.

"He's the elder of the Quilette tribe, he's Jacob black's father. The real alpha of the pack, he'll probably hate you—"

"Is it true-"

"Oh calm down, my father is not easy to believe in one point of view so you calm down, do your best to earn his trust."  Obviously Bella.

"So, want to stay?"

"Certainly!"  Sulpica was very happy with the offer, being in forks might not be as bad as she imagined.

"So should I call you Mama?"

~*~

A/N

Sorry, this part special about Sulpica.
I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry that I'm late in updating because yesterday my stomach really hurt because I was mens. Plus, because the high school registration link is stuck, I can't use it, I panicked (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

And Until now it still can't be usedಥ‿ಥ

I think I wanna cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 665 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
72.3K 1.7K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...
14.1K 294 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
334K 6.1K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...