To my Roommate, Draco Malfoy

Par HAPPYKIDDI

Platinum Blonde hair, aristocratic features, cold hands gripping her thighs, sweet nothings, vulgar words and... Plus

T H E S T A R T:
S O R T I N G H A T
R O O M M A T E
M U G G L E S T U D I E S
L O V E & P A R T Y
S A V I O U R
H A T R E D O S C U L A T E
F I R S T T A L K
D E A N T H O M A S
A R S E H O L E
P Y S C H O P A T H
P O T I O N S
D A Y O F E X A M S
F I R S T H O L I D A Y
M A L F O Y M A N O R
S C E N T S & S H O C K S
A L M O S T
B A C K T O S C H O O L
F I R S T T A S T E
F I R S T M A T C H
H O N E Y D U K E S
W R A N G L E D U P
A N N I E & D R A C O
C A U G H T B Y L U N A
F I N A L M A T C H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H II
J E A L O U S Y
B A C K T O M A N O R
D I A G O N A L L E Y
U N S P O K E N F E E L I N G S
T H E C O N F E S S I O N
F R I E N D S H I P
F R I E N D S H I P II
B R O K E N C O R D I A L I T Y
F O R T H C O M I N G D A T E
L O V E & P A I N
H E A R T B R E A K
A D A M ' S P I Q U E
M A D A M R O S M E R T A
G R A N D A U C T I O N
G R A N D B I D D E R
F R I G H T E N E D
N A R C I S S A M A L F O Y
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
A D A M B E A U F O R T
R E U N I T E D
H I S D E S I R E
T H E W E A S L E Y S
C H A O S I N T H E B U R R O W
D O R O T H Y E V A N G E L I N E
L O V E & A R D O U R
T H E N E W S T A R T
L I F E ' S G I F T

R O U G H

7.5K 152 198
Par HAPPYKIDDI

Inspite of the roaring flames below the mantelpiece, Draco and his so called cronies, all huddled around the fireplace with gobstones, firewhiskey and cordial glasses in the center.

It was already late at night when the group had their drinking session started, and looking at the nearest wall clock, Draco found that it was Quarter past twelve.

The Green tint that embraced the whole vicinity which emitted from the Great Lake had become darker, Sacramento, that gave the room a fancier and richer tone in the outcome.

“I'm telling you mate, my roommate, oh salazar slytherin she had the ass to die for.” Theo said as he take a swig, quirking an eyebrow at Blaise mischievously. “She always let me touch them, naughty girl she is, during the night I ended up banging her from behind.”

Blaise only chuckled, and shaked his head. “Enjoying life are we, Theodore? I thought you've stopped from all this girl mess? A brunnete Gryffindor came up to me earlier during Defense Against The Dark Arts, she was asking about you, what was that all about?”

Draco silently took a swig of the firewhiskey, his free hand supported his body as he was leaned back and legs straighted on the floor as he take in his drink. He didn't care much of his friends' life, either more about their love life as long as they don't meddle in with his.

“Brunnete girl?” Theodore looked into a distance and suddenly he made a clicking sound with his tongue. “Oh! It's Davidson, kissed her a few days ago and now she thinks I'm into her.” he scrunched his face in disgusts which made Draco scoff lightly.

“Davidson? Oh! Nora Davidson ― that's Belby's girlfriend isn't it?” Blaise queried, half laughing in his cordial glass.

Theodore placed a finger against his mouth as to silence Blaise, in which Draco ignored.

“So, you didn't have any feelings for her?” he asked, putting his cordial glass down. Theodore shake his head no. “Then why kiss her?”

“Mate don't act like you don't do what I do, you're the expert in this game.” Theodore sniggered along with Blaise as they take in their drinks.

“Not anymore..” He responded lazily, running his hand through his hair and swiping a finger beneath his nose right after. “Playing around girls doesn't entertain me anymore.”

Mhm, that's surprising, think we don't know you've been playing with Miss Ravenclaw goody two-shoes?” Theodore mocked him.“Tryna be a hero and all that shit for her during Quidditch, have you scored her already, mate?”

However Draco remained silent, and instead he just nod in response while he take another swig. He didn't wanna give away that he's been serious with his Annie, knowing that'll definitely shock his friends, especially Theo who can't keep his mouth shut.

Speaking of Annie, he wonders if she's having a good sleep. He had left his Bed Chamber right after Annalise had fallen asleep in his embrace and he had to replace a pillow to make sure she knows he's still there.

“I've shagged her. A couple of times.” he answered smugly. “But that's all that ever happened.” He lied.

Blaise stared at him with shock, and maybe with a little disbelief, but before he could even speak, Draco cutted him off. “Hey, head boy, isn't it your job to make sure no one's up drinking this late at night?” he asked, half laughing.

“I didn't even wanna be head boy so shut it, Malfoy.” Blaise snapped and glared at Draco lightly before pouring more firewhiskey in their glasses, next they all took a swig at the same time which caused them to groan from the stingness.

Theodore was the first one to recover and he stared at Blaise. “How bout you, man? Anything new? Meeting someone? Are you in serious relationship now or are you still playing with girl's hearts?”

Blaise chuckled by this question, he placed his hands behind his head and layed on the cold ground. “Nope, I haven't met anyone yet, Head boy business is too much, I can barely have time to entertain a girl ― but during sixth year, I did met one, beautiful she was...” his tone changed from playful to dream-like.

Draco and Theodore glanced perplexedly at each other before deciding to lay on each side of Blaise, their stomach facing the ceiling and hands behind their head.

“You seem really serious about her,” Draco started, eyes still up in the dungeoned ceiling. “What happened now? Where's the girl?”

“We were friends with benefits but we never really shagged.” Blaise answered, flatly. “We always just kissed behind doors, make out in alcoves and sometimes she would end up crying in my shoulder... I kinda liked her”

Draco fixated his gaze at the ceiling above but took a side-long glance at Blaise and found him grinning from ear to ear, his eyes were lost in a distance.

“What went wrong?” Theodore asked, an air of curiosity was obvious in his tone.

Draco suddenly heard Blaise sigh like no other. “She didn't like me, and she wasn't over with her ex boyfriend, she had a lot of excuses actually. This and that, kept on jibber-jabbering bout her family when I try to open up about my relationship with her.”

“Maybe she's just wasn't ready back then.” Draco responded and Theodore nodded in agreement.

“Who's this girl anyway?” Theodore questioned, really curious onto who stole his friend's heart.

“Annie..”

On the courtyard grounds,  Annalise hid behind a lengthy hedgerow, eyeing a bushy brown haired girl who was sitting near the stone pillars along with Harry, Ron, Ginny and Luna in the vast grassy land.

They were huddled in a circle, with their quills and notes in their lap whilst dawdling.

Annalise didn't know why she was there or how she come to be there but all she knew is that she needs to hide. Crouching behind the hedgerows, Annalise sprinted to the nearest stone pillar to eavesdrop on her friends.

She kept her back pressed against it and run to the next one, and finally she got a small hearing.

“I don't wanna do arithmancy, it makes my blood boil, all these number charts and comparisons.” from the hoarse voice Annalise could tell it was Ron, peeking to the side of the pillar, she did saw Ron with his number chart on his lap and numerous sugar quills on his hand.

She retreated, afraid they will see her.

Then a soft, dream-like voice responded afterwards, “Annalise is splendid in Arithmancy, you can ask her to help you.”

“Great idea, Luna! But.. Speaking of Annalise... Has anyone seen her?” Ron asked, making Annalise's heart start beating fast. “I haven't seen her this past days after the Appartion Classes started.”

The dream-like voice immediately answered, “Oh I'm sure she's just busy, she told me she got a lot in her plate these days, you know with all her family's drama, and she has to help her sister, Adelaine, with her homeworks.”

“It's because she had a boyfriend.” said a sharp, naggy voice. And at once, Annalise realized the owner of that voice.

A loud chatter occur, and everyone was suddenly interested, babbling here and there.

“Wait, she never told us she had a boyfriend ― I met her yesterday when I was on my way to Ancient Runes, we talked about the herbology assignment.” said Harry in a tone of denial. “She would've told us if she had one. But anyways, is it Dean?”

Ginny butted in. “Most probably, I don't see him talking to other guys than him.”

“Merlin, I hope it's not him.” Harry responded, and Annalise can hear the worry in his tone.

“Why not, mate?”

Harry sniggered. “Who knows? Maybe it's a way for him to get with Ginny, of course I won't let that happen.”

“Oh shut it, Harry.” Hermione suddenly snapped causing all of them to shut up, whereas Annalise's heart started beating abnormally fast. “She has a boyfriend and she won't tell you, that's because of a specific reason ―”

“I think it's only proper that Annalise should be the one to tell us, maybe she isn't ready.” Luna cutted Hermione off.

“Oh shut up, Luna.” Hermione retaliated, and Annalise had the urge to just run towards Hermione and slap her. “The reason she isn't telling us is because she's dating Malfoy.”

Loud incoherent yells soon were heard and Annalise was at the verge of crying, mad outbursts came from the mouths of her friends, she can hear Ronald yelling “is she mad?!” whereas she can hear Harry denying Hermione's true statement.

Annalise sobbed, Hermione had told everyone, she knew how fast news spread around Hogwarts, but she still did it. If Draco knew, he will definitely break up with her. Why couldn't Hermione just be happy for her? Or her friends? Is it that hard for them to accept that she's in love?

She sobbed quietly against the pillar, her heart was torn to pieces by the judgemental statements she heard from the friends she trusted. However, all of a sudden, her surrounding turned black, as though she was falling into a hole of mass darkness

And she heard murmurs, then soon enough she woke up with a moody looking Draco next to her in the bed. Her shoulders were heaving rather madly, and a relief sigh escapes from her mouth.

A dream.. It was all a dream.. Annalise thought to herself.

“It's nearly three in the morning..” Draco spoke, his face was expressionless but she can identify the irk he feels. “Go back to sleep.”

Annalise yawned and stretched her body; hands reaching above her head, nearly hitting the headboard. “Why are you still up, Draco?” she asked and scooted closer with her arms open, wanting for him to cuddle her.

However Draco averted her eyes and layed down with a small distance. “Nothing. Go back to sleep.” he replied coldly, and Annalise furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

“Whatever happened please don't get mad again, you promised you won't treat me like how you treated me last time.” Annalise stated clearly and rather sharply, she will not let Draco's short fuse get to her, nor will she let him disrespect her again.

She sat right up and stared down at him, but he rolled over, his back facing her. “I will not comfort you or accomodate you in any case and any way if you don't tell me what's wrong, Draco.” she added with a sigh, but Draco never responded, he remained silent.

But I guess it is much better for him to be cold and ignore me than snapped at me like the day before, Annalise thought. She layed back down, and rolled over to the opposite side, her back faced Draco's back. “Goodnight.” she mumbled.

Closing her eyes, she yawned and nearly fell into sleep again until she felt him shuffle around, and soon enough, a hand sneaked it's way around her waist and pulled her closer, she felt her back pressed against his torso, his chin on her shoulder, and his hot breath around her exposed neck.

“Why didn't you tell me, Annie?” Draco asked faintly, and in the most gentle way that had her heart melting for no reason.

“Tell you what?” she questioned in the same gentleness.

Annalise heard him sigh, he sounded so defeated, so she turned around and faced him. “What do you mean, Draco?” she asked while staring at his beautiful eyes, he looked so worried yet annoyed.

He simply hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. “Nothing..” he muttered but soon, he was giving pepper kisses all over her face, which made her giggle. “Just say you're mine, and you will always be.” he pleaded before placing a kiss on the bridge of her nose.

“Of course I'm yours, and I will always be yours.” Annalise responded, half-wondering what has gotten into him for being this weird. “Why?”

Draco shook his head. “Nothing, darling.” and then his lips crashed against hers, so slow, passionate, full of love and adoration, but when their teeth start crashing and tongues slipping, the kiss turned rather feverish, fervent and ardor.

Draco moved and went on top of her without breaking the kiss, his hands roaming her exposed shoulders, memorizing every detail of her skin, he pulled away breathlessly and stared into her brown eyes. “Goddamit, you're beautiful... So beautiful.

Annalise stared up at him, awestruck with butterflies swirling inside her stomach, she felt as though she's gonna catch a fever from how hot her body radiated, with his hands on her hips, Draco smirked and leaned down, attacking the skin below her jawline near her ear, and making his way down to her neck with possesive kisses.

Annalise lost all rational apprehension, her mind was corrupted with all erotic thoughts with Draco, this time while Draco continued kissing every nook and cranny of her skin, her mind wandered if he will be rough or gentle, but for Annalise, no matter if it's hardcore or softcore, she will take it.

His wet sloppy kisses trailed down to the pudgy part of her stomach, and while he kisses every inch of the skin, his hand went underneath her body and unclasped her bra within a second.

Annalise threw it on the corner impatiently and immediately, two cold large hands cupped her breast so agressively, Draco stared at them with massive astonishment. “these are fucking mine.” he mumbled and latched his mouth on one of her nipples, while his hand play and fondle with the other, making Annalise write underneath him, her arousal heightening.

With Draco's free hand, he trails it lower along her body, reaching her stomach and finally the waistband of her pink silk knickers, he slip his hand inside and instantly found her clitoris.

He pulled away from sucking her nipples and brought his hand up, showing Annalise his slick and glistening fingers. “So fucking wet, Annie, that's a good girl.” he said seductively before forcing his two fingers into her rose-bud mouth.

He smirks as her tongue swirls around his fingers, tasting her own sweet wetness and Annalise can feel her cheeks heating with his unwavering gaze.

Draco pulled his fingers from her mouth and savagely kissed her again.

Finding her clit with the hand that was previously inside Annalise's mouth, he abused it with his thumb while ravishing Annalise's lips, making her whine into the heated kiss. Her body was sweating, her lustfulness was like an itch needed to be rub.

Draco broke the feverish kiss and started rubbing that tiny nub agressively as he latched his mouth on her nipples. “‘Fuck Draco, fuck fuck fuck, feels so good.” Annalise whined, sounding like a very pleasured pornstar.

When the clit is being so abused, it is most likely for the girl to orgasm fast, and that's what Annalise is feeling, she was on the edge to orgasm, a clench around her stomach and legs shaking by Draco's expert thumb until ―

Draco pulled his body away from her, his hands retreated from her soaked, aching cunt that made her frown, and lips leaving the harassed  nipples. “Not yet darling, I want you to cum while I'm balls deep inside you.” he stated darkly and breathlessly.

Annalise felt her heart racing when his fingers grasp the waistband of her pink silk knickers and with a gasp from her mouth, Draco ripped it apart, a devilish grin plastered across his face.

“That ―” Annalise started pantingly, shocked by the sudden movement. “Was my favorite underwear.”

Draco placed her torn knickers aside before standing on his feet and lowering his boxers down his ankles and throwing it on the pile of clothes beside the bed.

He knelt down in front of Annalise, hunger is swirling in his irises. “I'm gonna buy you hundreds of those lace knickers, baby, so I have something to rip at night.”

Annalise felt a lump on her throat seeing how massive he became when he got hard, as though he wasn't big enough when soft. Moreover, she felt half excited and half nervous with his statement, but despite that, she chuckled and joked, “I think you're gonna buy the whole store, then, it's a lingerie store you see.”

“You can take me there sometime,” Draco said, stroking his massive, hard cock in front of her. “Wear a lingerie in the fitting room so I can examine how good the quality of the fabric is while fucking you from behind.”

Annalise swallowed the gasp from the thought of Draco fucking her from behind while wearing a white, seductive lingerie in front of a mirror. That would be most exhilarating for her, but before she could even answer, Draco spoke.

“You're gonna take all of me, okay?” He said smugly, his tone of voice was taunting yet he doesn't seem to be joking. “No more adjusting, be a good girl and take all of me okay?”

Annalise merely nodded, “Y-yes, I will be a good girl for you.” she verbalized, her submissive side was fully kicking in.

Draco placed his wide palms on both her knees and pried her legs open for him, he smirked and glanced up at her. “So wet..” he cockily jeered before tracing a finger up her slit, collecting and observing the wetness that made her pussy glisten. “You're already so good for me, Annie. I can tell you're ready.” and suddenly, he spat down directly on her clenching hole.

Annalise flushed even more by this, she stared into his silvery grey eyes as he entered her roughly, hips snapping agressively causing her to gasp. “Oh Fuck!” she felt her walls tearing apart, no matter how many times they have sex, Annalise can't seem to get used to his big size.

“How are you so wet yet tight?” Draco groaned, and tilt his head back as he starts nailing her in missionary, he tilted his head back, and moaned shamelessy which made Annalise edge more. “Fucking good, you're so fucking perfect for my dick, darling.”

Annalise gripped the sheets tightly as the tip of Draco's dick brushed against that sweet, deep spot inside her. “Merlin! Draco- it's too much- too hard! I-I can't take it!” she said in between mewls, eyes struggle to keep them open from the immense pleasure building inside her.

Draco only stared down at her, when he saw her face contorted in extreme ecstacy, he stopped and chuckled. “Poor Annie, but, do you really think I care?” he seized both her legs and placed them on each of his shoulders before thrusting even more harder, fully animalistic.

Annalise let out a throaty scream, a hot coil in her stomach is ready to burst, her pussy's on fire, forehead prickling with sweat and tits bouncing. “Oh god! Draco  please I ― oh fuck! ― I'm gonna cum fast, s-slow down.” she moaned and pleaded, her grip on the bedsheet was so tight she reckon she might tear it apart.

“Don't fucking cum yet, Princess.” Draco seethed in between clenched teeth, he lowered down, sucking on one of her nipples as a hand start rubbing her clit all while he thrusted sharply.

The combination of his punishing thrusts, expert fingers and curious tongue can make any woman orgasm on the spot.

Annalise clenched around his dick, her chest heaving and Euphoria seeping inside her. She can see his dick tracing in her stomach each time he thrusts, and his deep penetration was enough to send many shivers down her spine. “P-please, let me cum, Draco I'm gonna cum, please” she begged hard.

But Draco was too lost in his own pleasure, he too was desperate to reach his own high, he didn't stop from sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit, in fact, he did it more feverishly.

A throaty moan escape Annalise's mouth as her orgasm hit her, Vision turning white and legs shaking, she soon came back panting and shaking like a mistreated puppy.

Once she fluttered her eyes open, she saw Draco looking down at her with such adoration in his eyes, she didn't know when he had cum but when she looked down on her pussy, a huge load of cum dripped down, rolling onto her thighs, which answered her question.

Her legs kept on quivering, bottom lip trembling, and her eyes were fixated at the grinning Draco. “You did well, my love, you always do well.” he said gently before pulling her up by her hands and locking her in a tight embrace.

Even with that slight movement, Annalise winced at the soreness in between her legs. She gave a weak smile as Draco rubbed her back whilst giving light kisses along her shoulders, up her neck where he left hickeys and finally to her lips.

“Dean can't have you.” he stated, “Nor can Blaise.” he kissed her lovingly after, and Annalise was fulfilled with his genuine feelings. “You're mine, and mine only.” He said breathlessly after pulling away.

Annalise was struck as she realized.

Oh! It's about that thing,” she snickered at him, causing Draco to roll his eyes playfully. “So you really fucked me hard just to prove I'm yours, huh?”

“Of course,” Draco responded proudly after summoning a wet towel. “Now lay down ―” he started wiping her up as she layed down. “Why didn't you told me about you and Blaise?”

“Do you tell people you were in a friend with benefits type of relationship?” Annalise snapped, and smirked. “Mhm, that's why, and besides, I didn't think you'd be very interested.”

Draco removed the towel from her pussy and shoved two fingers in her vagina causing her to gasp. “I am not people, I am your boyfriend, and of course I'd be very interested. I'm always interested in every little thing you do or have done.” he pulled his fingers and lick them clean.

Annalise felt a flutter in her stomach.

“We never shagged you know” she explained, eyes up on the dark ceiling. She can smell the scent of raw sex in the air. “Just snogging.”

Draco layed down next to her and wrapped his arms around her quivering body. “I know, but why didn't you go further than that?”

She looked at him and place a soft peck on his lips. “Because I never liked him, and, I was still in love with Cedric at that time.”

“Are you still in love with Diggory?” Draco asked faintly.

And Annalise stared at his silvery grey eyes, how can she tell him that his passionate kisses had made her forget about all her sorrows and that his presence made her feel protected? How can she tell him that his perfect smiles and drowsy moonlit eyes sends a thousand butterflies raging in her stomach and electric bolts running wild around her body?

He helped her move on from Cedric. The only guy who's ever done that.

How can she tell him how much she loves him? How?

She can't.

Because no words can express the indescribable amount of love and respect she has for him, for her nemesis, for her rommate. “Cedric is my first love, Draco..” she mumbled and looked down on the silver embedded around his middle finger, her family heirloom. “But you'll always be my last love.”

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31 0 13
She was a nobody. A girl who lived in the shadows of others. Never once did she live for herself. She was scared to have feelings or get close to som...
217 0 19
- A Hogwarts Legacy Fanfiction - A runespoor is a three-headed snake that stood six to seven feet long; each head served a different purpose: the lef...
2.8K 68 11
What better way to get Draco's attention than fraternise with his enemy? Okay so this is just a bit of filthy fun and I know I have issues I apologi...
31.2K 727 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...