Locatlie: The End. (Book 7)

By Locatlie

This is the last instalment in Julia's story. 15 months have passed since Julia was taken by a foreign count... More

A.N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue

Chapter 21

226 16 3
By Locatlie

The car doors opened again and William and Hugo walked into the car. Normally William sat next to me, but he went and sat next to Trevor, as Hugo sat next to me. "Julia?" Hugo said carefully. "You are allowed to join us, but I have to sit next to William." He said carefully and I looked at him for a second. "So, you have to sit in between William and Trevor."

"That's fine." I said looking out the window as tears were in my eyes and my hands were shaking as the car started to drive.

They hated me. Why did they hate me? All I wanted was some time away from them to process everything. Why couldn't they understand that? Why would they be angry at me for wanting to deal with everything?

"Why are you shaking?" Trevor snapped at me and I closed my eyes at that. The car stopped in front of the town hall.

"Because just like he said; you hate me." I said calmly as I opened the car door myself and I stepped out before he could respond to it with lies. I closed the door behind me and I saw that the photographers were going crazy. My husbands walked out through the other side of the door and I felt a hand on my back and I looked down alarmed at it, until I saw that it was Hugo. He pressed a kiss on my temple and I then lowered my hand and grabbed his and held onto it tightly. We walked up the stairs before arriving at the large hall that was here where the dinner had taken place. There were three large circular tables with a podium of sorts on the north side with a microphone.

"Where are we?" I asked Hugo and he pointed to the front and I nodded at that as we walked towards the end of it.

"Here you go." Hugo said pointing to my chair and I sat down, not realising that every leader had stood up the moment I walked in. I saw that there was a notebook there for me and two pens. There were three tablets here in front of us, one for each king. Trevor went and sat down to the right of me, William and Hugo on the left for me. Trevor looked immensely distraught but I didn't care about that. He grabbed the notebook that was laying here and he wrote something down and then passed the notebook to me. I frowned as I looked at it.

"I don't hate you. I could and will never hate you. Why do you think I do? Who said I would?" 

I looked at that and back up at him but he was staring ahead. Did he really want to do that here? I sighed as I grabbed my pen and I realised I was right and he was left and he had his hand next to the notebook with the pen and he seemed to realise the same thing and a small smile appeared on his face.

"I need time to deal with everything. You seem to not want to give it to me. You're frustrated that I need it. 

Jason did."

I wrote and the meeting then started with Hugo starting it off. I looked at Hugo talking and I then observed everyone that was here, they were either looking down at the tablet, or at Hugo. I looked at the Tablet and I saw that I could see there what the world was seeing and I smiled at that amused. I looked down at the notepad and Trevor had written something down.

"Fuck Jason first of all. He's a fucking asshole and anything he told you is a complete lie.

I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at myself. I understand why you need time, but at the same time I'm frustrated because we've already lost so much."

I frowned at that as I wrote down "So you don't blame me for the death of your sister and Ollie?' And then under it. 'Time to make heirs or what?'.

He read that and he then looked at me and he looked fucking fuming and he shook his head. William was staring at Trevor and I writing things down with some amusement before looking back at Hugo whom was welcoming everyone.

"Time to be together. I've missed you and I miss you. I don't care about heirs. I can understand if you never want my dick near you, my dick might have a problem with it, but it can go fuck itself if need be. All I want is to be around you." 

I read that and I covered my mouth as I tried to stifle a laugh and I then coughed. William handed me a water bottle and he leaned towards me.

"Behave love." He said and I looked at him with a huge smile as Hugo was staring ahead but there was a smile on his face. I heard my name being mentioned but I didn't look up as I read what Trevor was writing.

"It isn't your fault that Lea died. It isn't your fault that Oliver died. This war isn't your fault. The whole world and history will write this war with you being the muse, but that's bullshit. Yes, I wouldn't have made the call to kill over 200 million people to get you back if you weren't taken, but I still would've made the calls to kill thousands if not millions of people during the war that was building up. This war would've happened anyhow, but you being taken (which isn't your fault by the way), fastened it." 

I smiled as I grabbed the pen from his hand and I bit it for a second looking up and I let out a small breath.

'Stop getting me into trouble with your words!!!'. I wrote and before I could continue, he grabbed the pen from my hand and wrote. "Never." And I smiled very widely as I then grabbed the pen again. "About my sexual needs or whatever, lets not go there right now." I then let out a small sigh as the Indonesian ruler started talking about the worries of the security breaches that might happen if they give Locatlie full access. I then wrote 'Polly told me to ask you about a recurring dream?' 

I put the pen down and I pressed the button to talk, as I was done with the bullshit. Hugo and William turned their heads to me as they saw the red light appearing by their 'section' while looking at the tablet. I looked at Trevor whom was looking at the words I had written with a frown.

"Locatlie." The Indonesian prime minister said and I grabbed the mic from in front of Williams face, took it out of the stand and tapped it.

"Queen Julia of Locatlie." I said casually as everyone had told whom they were. "I can understand your fears in regard to the invasion of privacy if Locatlie helps out with your security. I also understand that you might want classified information from other countries too. But it has been made very clear in the past three years that you can't deal with that kind of information." I said casually looking at him and his eyes widened. "I was under the protection of military of loads of countries that are represented here. None of the countries knew that Russian military forces would take me and my family. If you had, you couldn't have done anything with it anyhow, because you didn't have the resources." I said and Trevor almost spit out his drink but I ignored that. "Locatlie has proven in the past three years that they know what every country is doing and it has been made clear what happens to countries that cross their ideals or countries that think they can outsmart them." I said looking at the Russian president whom was staring at me with their mouths open. "Fifty countries that are currently present here, their leaders thought that they were above the law, tried to evade justice, by doing what the majority of the countries here blamed my husbands for. They took me against my will, held me hostage, planned on forcing me to marry one of their leaders and parade me around like a pawn." I said and my husbands stared at me shocked. "Luckily Locatlie with the help of Mexico stopped that before it happened by sheer stupidity on your governments behalf." I said. "So, any question regarding privacy is moot, don't you think?" I said and I put the mic back in the mic stand and I saw that Trevor had written something and the Indonesian leader gulped, but I ignored that as I looked at what Trevor wrote.

"My dick is not happy with you right now."

I smiled very widely as I wrote back 

"Stop being a creep. I just talked about being routinely raped and you respond with wanting to fuck me?"

I looked at Trevor whom read it and looked at me and I raised my eyebrow to him. He then wrote down. 

"I don't want to fuck you, my dick does. Two totally different things."

 I smiled very widely at that. He then turned the page and I saw a longer story. I grabbed the notebook and I saw a description of a dream that he had that he had every night for the last six months. Tears appeared in my eyes as I recognised that dream, I had dreamt it for six months.

How was this possible?

A.N.

Soooo.. Jules and Trev just had a short written conversation. In case it wasn't clear; Bold is Trev, slanted is Jules.  What do you think about the small revelations throughout he conversation?

And what about Julia shutting everyone up with her input in the conference?

And lastly, Julia just found out what we sort of suspected; Julia and Trevor share the same dreams. What does that mean?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 152K 10
*completed NOW A PUBLISHED NOVEL!* An ancient Cursed bloodline, a world-crossed romance, tyrant kings, a princess with dragon wings, a forbidden love...
81K 6.1K 45
One mistake changes Hannah's life forever, exiling her from her realm and isolating her from the man who loves her. Now, Hannah must find a way to re...
7K 507 26
This is the fourth book of the Locatlie series. The Locatlie series is a story about a young girl named Julia, who is taken at a very young age by th...
974K 39.5K 46
Julia is on the run, fleeing for her life. An army of vampires ravage her country, plundering villages and enslaving their occupants. With the vampir...