Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66

64

4.5K 225 36
By stylesrunsme

Hi guys! It's been a whilllllllllle, I know!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this update (even I have been waiting for some free time to update) so without further to do...

-this is so unedited-

Harry's Point of View
<>

"You get me those fucking morons, Johnson!" I yell into my cellphone, quickly ending the call and huffing. I bring my forefinger to the bridge of my nose, clasping onto it, "fuck."

I settle my hands beside my thighs and I look out the window of the moving vehicle, trying my hardest to be calm. As I watch the buildings pass by and the people, who are walking, move along, my nerves settle just a bit.

Yet, I can't help but wonder...why do things have to go this way?

Why do I have to have some crazy stalker bitch, trying to kill my wife? Why does there have to be some weird fucking incest-crazed man, trying to hook up with Gisele? Why does Covetous think Gisele belongs with Louis?

Do I have to kill all these fuckers, myself?

I groan, holding onto my stomach and closing my eyes, thinking of the pain Gisele is going to be put through.

Salmonella infection. Fucking perfect.

I know the doc or Chris, could barely admit it, but it's going to infect our baby, I just know it. Everything in my life could never go according to plan. It could never be perfect, even if I am a Prince.

Fuck.

I mean, is it stupid of me to admit that every scenario made, thus far, revolves around Gisele?

Would any of this be happening to me, right now, if it weren't for Gisele?

The tension building up in my head is literally caused by the continuous narcissistic people trying to ruin what Gisele and I have.

I wouldn't think about trading Gisele for any other girl, but is this... is this all worth it?

I got Julian locked up in my father's basement, tortured, sleep deprived and starved. That son of a bitch is going to die once I get back in that basement.

According to Johnson, I got Louis on the run. Running from me, most likely. Once, I get my hands on him, he's gone. I don't give a fuck if he were even my actual cousin or my own blood! He touched, touched Gisele! I can't get that shit out of my mind! And now, I find out he was a part of some plan to literally get Gisele killed?

And people think I'm fucked up.

Tama is out of the fucking picture. Once they find that bitch, I'm asking that they just stab her to death. I'm so tired of dealing with her, I can't even come up with some sadistic plan to eliminate her, that is how drained I am.

And I can't wait till Gisele figures all this out... My mission of killing all those who've hurt us. She won't be talking to me for days. But I don't give a fuck and I can't.

These people: Louis, Tama and Julian... they won't stop. They're those types of people who've got nothing to lose, who want to win and would probably die trying. Which is why the only why I can get them to stop trying is to make sure they're dead.

Gisele and I don't need any of that. Anything that revolves around her, revolves around me and I'm getting so fucking used up right now, I'm starting to feel sick too.

I feel like I've lost my breath once my vehicle stops right in front of the hospital. I don't' even waste any time, I open the car door and hop out that bitch and jog to the receptionist area of the hospital so I can find Gisele.

After speaking to the nurse up front, I'm told that Gisele's In Exam Room 10A.

I don't speed walk to her room like I had planned because I just can't help with these thoughts.

I can't stop but think, Gisele is literally putting so much stress on me. This is a lot of pressure, I'm under. I am seriously going through a lot of shit for this girl. I have never in my twenty-four years of living, gone through so much for a girl for one girl.

She's having your baby, Harry.

She's your fiancée, you asshole.

I'm so fucking ridiculous, I know.

If there's anything I've learned over the years, is that when the going gets tough... alcohol will be there to pick ya up.

And once I check on Gisele, I'm getting my ass a cigarette and a drink. And if Johnson hasn't found Tama or Louis, I'm grabbing an Ak 47 from my gunroom and hunting down those devils, myself.

They won't get away with this.

Gisele's Point of View
<>

"Gisele, I'm sorry but we're going to have too."

I rub my hand on my stomach, knowing I can't feel my baby but that she's there. "I don't want to be even more pregnant. I don't want to have a huge baby bump, walking down the isle." I whisper.

I'm being a total bitch right now but I don't want to push the wedding back.

"Gisele, the wedding is scheduled for next Sunday. There-There is no way everything will be ready by then, especially if you're going to be stuck in this hospital for the next couple days." Leah tells me.

Thank goodness, Harry has apparently sent her out to keep me company, while needles and wires are being plugged into me.

"...You're right." I say, closing my eyes. "I hate that you're right."

"You'll be out of here soon, Gisele. Everything's going to be fine, alright?"

"Okay," I nod. Trying my hardest to believe her. Something tells me that this may not end well.

My doctor hasn't really told me much of what's going on, other than it's important that they run tests to see what's going on.

I hate being here... especially without Harry.

"I'm scared, Leah." I say, looking over to the blonde haired beauty, which I've known to love. "What if something happens to me or the baby? You know, Harry's mother died giving birth to hi-"

"Sh- Honey, I swear, you're in the best hands. Please don't worry about a thing. Harry's going to take care of it all, you think that man is going to let anything happen to you or Harry junior? No. Hell no. You just need some rest okay? I'm going to head out, I want you to rest." Leah tells me.

I want to argue with her and tell her to stay but she gets up from her seat and walks out the door, closing it shut, leaving me alone.

What a mess.

Seriously, what more could go wrong? Hah!

Oh, I know, Harry could be leading a massacre. Yeah, that would totally mess with my mind, even more.

I start to play with the ends of my hair. I was feeling so weak and dehydrated earlier but those symptoms seemed to have vanished... maybe I am getting better.

As I start to doze away, a tap is heard at my door. Before I can reply to whoever it is, Harry is seen barging in.

I manage to sit straight, smiling as best as I could.

"Hi," I shyly tell him.

He doesn't seem happy at first but I notice the corner of his mouth twitch into a smile.

"Hi, beautiful."

I shake my head. "Yeah, I'm so beautiful in this hospital gown." I sarcastically remark.

Harry pulls up a chair and sits beside my hospital bed. He shakes his head, not using words but body language to disagree with me. "Has Chris, told you anything?" He asks.

I shake my head, feeling disappointed. I need to know what's going on and like ASAP. "No. But you've got to ask him. I need to know what's wrong... do you think the baby will be harmed?"

Harry shakes his head, "no."

His lack of hesitance starts to make my worries disappear. If Harry thinks things will be okay then I've got to believe, things will be okay.

"Leah tried to get me to stay outside your room." Harry tells me at random.

"Leah tried telling Prince Harry what to do?" I say jokingly.

"She said you'd be sleeping... I told her I wanted to see you sleep then."

I blush, reaching out my hand a bit to grab his. "Where have you been this whole time? They ran so many tests on me... I didn't want to do anything without you." I admit to him.

He licks his lips, clearing his throat. "I had to go for a drive. Try and wrap my head around things."

"Oh," I rather he have been here with me, instead of driving around just so he can get some 'fresh air'. "At least you aren't leading a massacre." I chuckle.

Harry raises a brow and starts to stroke my knuckles with the pad of his thumb.

"I had a feeling you gathered an army to kill anyone, who had anything to do with this." I elaborate.

He licks his lips again, shaking his head. "I'm not that crazy."

"I guess not," I agree, happily. He's doing so much better with controlling his violent behavior. "I'm so proud of you." I smile.

He raises his brows at the same time, confused in what I would possibly be proud of.

"You've stopped drinking, you've stopped the wild outbreaks... you're getting better Harry. That's so good and I'm so happy about that. I know you don't really trust me a whole lot but I trust you. And I know that whatever you do is because of me and I know that I'm you're best interest and I want to thank you for that.

We're moving forward. We're getting married soon and then we're going to have a baby. I know, I'm stuck here right now, in this dang hospital but I have a feeling once I'm out, things are going to get so much better."

I look up to Harry, when I notice he'd stop tracing patterns on my hand. I wait for him to agree or at least respond but all he does is reach up to kiss my forehead.

I can just feel that- nothing will go wrong from this point out.

a/n:

Gisele's a bit Naïve in this chap (to say the least) hmmmmmmmmm

So I know this chapter wasn't long but it sure made a twist to things, leading up to some crazy chaps, I'll tell you that.

And trust me when I say this:

Zayn is coming back into the story verrrrrrrrry soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
174K 9.1K 30
"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and drifted. I cried again, just happy to hear...
2.1M 53K 51
18+ / Very Mature "Madison." "I need you." My voice is thick with emotion, quivering slightly at the thought of rejection. I didn't know if Harry wan...
17.1K 342 45
"Because if you cheating on her will make her taste all of the sufferings I've been through, then I would be glad." I said then turned around to walk...