Bad Omens Book 2: Ye Saga Con...

Por SouthernPansy666

Something is rotten in Paris, and its no longer an ideal vacation spot for a family of three, and their loved... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 63

17 0 0
Por SouthernPansy666

Eden flapped her black and white tipped wings to the very top of the Eiffel Tower, where she landed clumsily on the roof of the balcony. Her and her parents, Shadwell and Gabriel had already visited the balcony, she wanted to sit on top of the balcony and feel the cool night breeze.

Gabriel landed gracefully next to her, and together they sat down, the legs dangling over the edge of the balcony.

"Did you enjoy those crepes?" Eden asked, wrapping a wing around the Archangel, who had a look of worry on his face.

"Yes, they were delicious." They hadn't meant to stay out so late, but Eden didn't want to go back to cabin. The sooner Gabriel got her back within the safety of the protection wards, the better.

Gabriel had been eating crepes almost non-stop ever since they had arrived in Paris and they were definitely his new favorite food.

"I'm glad to hear it." Eden replied with a crooked smile.

"We should head back; your parents will start to worry."

"Not until you see your first sunrise." Eden said, pointed to the black sky, which was slowly turning into a dark purple.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show." As the minutes ticked by, Eden's smiled broadened when the Archangel's eyes lit up as the purple sky faded to magenta, light pink, red, orange, and yellow as the sun, a giant pale yellow ball of fire, crawled its way into its proper place on the horizon.

"It's beautiful." Gabriel said, his voice filled with awe.

"I knew you'd like it." Eden grinned, kissing his stubbled cheek.

"Now, how about some breakfast? My treat!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

446 24 48
Archangel Gabriel has a very important question to ask Eden Alexandria Queen Fell....
486 19 58
Archangel Gabriel and Eden are drawing their honeymoon to a close. They have made their way back to the United Kingdom as planned but they soon reali...
19.2K 734 19
After everything that happened in Tadfield the world has changed. And after everything that happened after that Heaven and hell, both want nothing to...
4K 110 38
Free of Heaven's manipulation, Aziraphale is back home, and now married to Crowley. Things are going ineffably, but there's one thing missing...