Please Come Home

By riverdalebabe31

Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayde... More

Please Come Home part 1
Please Come Home part 2
Please Come Home part 3
Please Come Home part 4
Please Come Home part 5
Please Come Home part 6
Please Come Home part 7
Please Come Home part 8
Please Come Home part 9
Please Come Home part 10
Please Come Home part 11
Please Come Home part 12
Please Come Home part 13
Please Come Home part 14
Please Come Home part 15
Please Come Home part 16
Please Come Home part 17
Please Come Home part 18
Please Come Home part 19
Please Come Home part 21
Please Come Home part 22
Please Come Home part 23
Please Come Home part 24
Please Come Home part 25
Please Come Home part 26
Please Come Home part 27
Please Come Home part 28
Please Come Home part 29
Please Come Home part 30
Please Come Home part 31
Please Come Home part 32
Please Come Home part 33
Please Come Home part 34
Please Come Home part 35
Please Come Home part 36
Please Come Home part 37
Please Come Home part 38
Please Come Home part 39
Please Come Home part 40
Please Come Home part 41
Please Come Home part 42
Please Come Home part 43
Please Come Home part 44

Please Come Home part 20

461 9 0
By riverdalebabe31

That night was long, I didn't stop crying. I still hadn't heard anything from Jug. I had asked my mom to go out and look to see if he was in the waiting room.
She walked back in looking down, trying to avoid my hopeful eyes.

B-"Is he here?"

She nodded her head left to right softly.

A-"I'm sorry honey"

B-"I wanna go home! I don't like it here! Why couldn't I have gone, why did she have to go!"

I started to cry, even if I didn't think it was possible. I still cried. My mom came over and sat in the bed next to me then laid my head on her shoulder.

B-"Why does this happen to me Mom? I miss her so much" (cries)

A-"I know you do"

She placed a kiss on my head as I cried. I have never felt this much pain, it hurt my heart, my head, it made me sick to my stomach how heartbroken I was.
After a few minutes went by I was slowly falling asleep when a doctor knocked on my door then opened it and softly walked in.

D-"Hi Ms. Cooper. I wanted to let you know that you can go home tomorrow but you have to take it easy for the next week or so"

B-"Ok t-thank you"

D-"Of course"

She started to walk out but stopped before she walked out the door.

D-"And i'm very sorry for your lost, I lost a daughter when I was a young age too"

B-"You did?"

D-"Yes, it hurt very much"

B-"H-How long did it take you to get over it"

D-"I never did really get over it, it still hurts 20 years later. But the guilt and the heartbreak will get better as time goes on"

B-"Do you have any advice, or ways you grieved?"

D-"The thing that helped me the most was being around loved ones... and seeing a therapist, would you like me to set you up with one? I can give you her card, she helps with infant and child loss"

I thought about it for a second before making my decision and nodding my head.

B-"Yes please"

She smiled then took out a business card from her coat pocket and handed it to me.

B-"Thank you"

D-"Of course"

As she walked out I laid my head on my mom's chest and snuggled up into her arms. Even though I was an adult and I have my own son I still needed my mom more then ever.

-The next morning-

J-"Mama!"

Jay yelled as I walked in the door, he ran into my arms and I winced a bit.

J-"Mama why is your belly smaller? Is sissy here!"

Tears welled in my eyes as I looked down at my son's happy face, I bent down next to him and kissed his forehead.

B-"Baby, s-sissy's not coming home"

His face dropped as his smile turned into a frown and a tear slipped from his eye.

J-"Did I do something wrong? Is that why she doesn't want to come home?"

B-"No baby, you didn't do anything wrong"

J-"Then why isn't she coming home?"

B-"Because she decided to go join the angels"

I wiped his tears and kissed his cheek. My mom then took Jay into his room to play and I broke down as soon as Jay left the room.

V-"B I'm so sorry"

B-"Did Jughead... come by or anything?"

V-"No, I'm sorry" (softly)

B-"It's fine, it's not your fault"

-A few hours later-

It was now the afternoon and I had just fed Jay, my mom and Veronica went home. But my mom said that if I wanted to come and stay at her house she would be fine with it, I turned down the offer... for now.
I was sitting on the couch, staring at nothing, it was thunder storming out and I was waiting for Jug to get home. Jay was playing in his room, my stomach was still in pain, my eyes were bright red from crying, and I couldn't even wrap my mind around what had happened in the last 24 hours.
I heard the front door open and I didn't even look to see who it was, I stared into the dark living room as the thunder struck again, lightly shaking the house.
I finally looked up to see Jughead staring at me... with lipstick on his lips

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...
105K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...
13K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...