BLACKMAILED (ON HOLD)

By NamrataVerma7

it is said that : You can Blackmail someone, only when you have dirt on someone, or at least you think you do... More

Blockbuster Prologue
The Two Leads : The Man
The Two Leads : The Woman
Characters & Casting
Sudden Wedding Bells?
The CLASH
Sinless & Sinful
A Visit To The Nurse
The Wedding Season Is On
Its Official
The Hide & Seek
The Twisted Triangle
The Ugli & Haunting Past
Stay Away From Me
A friend In Need?
Caught In The Web of Lies
She Has Dirt On Her
BLACKMAILED
Married to Her NIGHTMARES
Confrontation 1
Confrontation 2
The Reception Gone WRONG?
Begins The Torture
Behind The BARS?
The Night Of Crossing Limits
You Are Blind
Separate Ways???
The SADIST
The Long Forgotten Encounter
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE continued
A Glimpse In Their Lives
The ACCIDENT
VIOLENT OR VIOLATED
A Sensuous Care
Secrets Kept
Lets Be Each Other's
I Give You My Body
How Is This Possible?
Mr. & Mrs. Trehan
She Deserves Respect
Can Not Go On Like This
A Rather Hard Time Ahead
Get Your Hands Off Me
Sympathy For Devil?
He Left Me? AGAIN?
A Deadly Trap
SNEAK PEAK
Behind The Closed Door
A Dream To Live
RANT
The Pregnancy Effect
PARANOIA
Announcement About The Story

Dont Want To Stop

2.5K 131 42
By NamrataVerma7

Hello People!

How are you All?

Here is another one of the continued steamy chapter!

So read on your own risk, as for some, it may have a little strong graphic language!

I would say under 18 can skip if they are not comfortable, please!

27th May 2021

Writer's pov

Bela looked so vulnerable in front of Nakul's confused and dark hungry eyes, tears flowing through her eyes, due to both pain and fear. The intensity with which he had thrusted inside her without much of time, had caused her immense pain and distress.

And now she was scared of his gestures.!

Was he not going to care an ounce about her comfort?

It was not easy for her to take the next step in their marriage due to her past experience with the way men treated her. Yet, she had decided to show some courage but now, sensing to his doubts about her first time, she also felt being judged and humiliated.

She sure was giving her body to Nakul by her own will, but she did not like the way he had doubts over her character and she knew there is more to his statement.....as such assumptions only gave away about his pre conceived notion about her.
And now, she wanted to put a halt on their current engagement.....as she thought it was first better to talk things out.

But For now, She wanted to go back in her shell again!

And not reveal her Treasures!

However, Nakul was shocked to see this side of Bela!
His mind was playing with him already but his inner self told him that his wife was innocent, atleast a Virgin!

Rest, he did not want to ponder over!
In fact, this new found information had made Nakul more turned on and hungry for Bela.

He wanted to devour her in every ways he could think of!

He wanted to be the first and the only one to deflower her and ravish her till his last ounce of energy!

For this night at least, he wanted to forget what he knew about his wife and what his thoughts were about her past.

If there was any man before him, he sure was going to erase every trace of that, leaving and imprinting only his name on Bela's Body and Soul!

He sure will make that Happen!

And Nakul exactly knew How to!

Present Time

You can't be a V... Virgin, right? - Nakul spoke, almost whispering in disbelief

And w... Why is that Nakul? - asked Bela looking straight in his green orbs

Nakul watched his wife, whose lips and chin were quivering, her forehead had sweat beads and eyes full of tears. He felt a little guilty for voicing out those words.

Bela looked in his eyes and asked in a bitter tone - I know Nakul, you don't have noble thoughts about my character but I have never been with a man in this way before!
Didn't you find out about this fact when you were digging about me?

Anyway, now you even have the proof!

So, why would you think otherwise Nakul?

A rare emotion crossed through Nakul's eyes and he pondered over the photos that were sent to him, which clearly had a younger Bela with several men. And not to forget the way Avinash had openly accepted their extra marital affair.
But for now, he wanted to wipe away those images and concentrate on his wife.

Wiping the tears away, He caressed Bela's cheeks and said -

I am Sorry Bela!
I... I... was just surprised!

To tell you the truth, I have had mixed feelings about this marriage but right now I want to walk past that and every other thing.
And I want to just forget everything else around us!
To be fair, I do not know what exactly am I aiming after we complete our marriage, but I want you....all of you....for myself...if you allow me!

So, May I? - he asked softly

And that had made Bela weak!
The inner turmoil was real and quite frankly it was scary as a lot of was at stake from Bela's side.

Her brain was warning her to stop the whole situation and take control but her heart and hormones did not help and she nodded. And the fact that Nakul considered to ask for her consent for proceeding, gave her courage and she blinked assuringly.

In a blink, Nakul was eating her mouth and his skillful hands moved over her soft flesh. Bela in response and the adrenaline rush, tried to touch him but Nakul held both her hands above her head not letting her touch him as he did not want to give her the upper hand. It was the way he liked with women and he was not ready yet for Bela to let her explore him.

But for him, she was nothing but a Bliss to his broken and assaulted soul.
He ate Bela like she will disappear if he let her go now, not that he had any intention of stopping any time soon but now he was a little considerate as this was her First time.

Bela wiggled and wobbled at his mercy and tried to grasp some air in between only for Nakul to concentrate on her slender neck and her exposed softness.

His mouth moved onto her mid section of her swollen flesh and then to stomach and he kissed on her shivering flesh and licked and stroked her naval and Bela literally Mewled in delight.

Nakul took a few tissues from the side table and cleaned the blood at their intimate parts and blew soothing air, and Bela released a few relaxed breaths.
His firm fingers then landed on her southern treasure, warm and radiant against her white skin. He cupped and pressed once into the yielding flesh and then his fingers were inside her folds, first playing around and soon Nakul began pumping in and out in His usual caveman ways.
Heat curls deep in Bela's belly and she bit her lower lip, stopping a shameless moan as the sensation was new and erotic.

Nakul was never a man of patient who liked to make love to women, sex was always a medium of stress relief.
It was also a quick f@ck for him without any strings attached but now the womlan under him was his wife and not some random hooker, thus he wanted to go a little easy on her.
It was her first time, Nakul realised but that fact only turned him on,l more!

He looked into Bela's eyes and said -

I might be controlling and rough to you Bela, but I will take care of you!
So, Bear with your Caveman for tonight Wife!

Bela chewed her lower lip hard and squirmed when Nakul inserted another one of his finger and played with her treasure and Bela screamed his name. She knew about the effects and pain as she was a medical professional but experiencing it for real was beyond her imagination. She tried to adjust to his gestures and spoke softly -

I....th...that hurts Nakul!
Please Slow down!

He winked - Bela, if you are scared of this pace, how are you going to take my Beast?
You know, he has got wild plans for tonight.!

Bela turned red at his words and Nakul chuckled -

Let's make some Hot & Dirty Sex Biwi, and then may be let's make Love!

I like it that way!

Nakul playfully winked and suddenly licked her juices swiping everything and groaned at the tangy taste.
He knew Bela was too conscious and too tight for him, yet he could not wait any longer to join their sexes.
His hand once again slipped between her thighs, this time harshly and she cried out on a half sob of pleasure as he touched her delicate, aching flesh with his hardness. All Bela could feel that moment was his touch, all she knew was the heat that moved through her, the need to mix with him.

She was speechless, nearly mindless.!

She looked in his green orbs that danced with just lust and need and Nakul looked nothing less than a man on mission.

This is it!
The Moment! - Bela mentally composed herself and waited for the effects

In that very instant groping one of her full bust, Nakul plunged himself hard and an alien hiss left both their throats, one in pain, another in bliss!

His hand cupped her perfectly shaped hips and pressed her more against himself. He began to continue the fireworks and the room echoed of their groans and hot breaths.

Nakul kept pounding in her like a sex starved adult and Bela clutched the rails of their bed to keep her stamina intact to deal with this caveman but after a while which let me tell you all was more than eight rounds and back to back earth shaking orgasms, her tiny body gave up under the giant beast and she whimpered and thrashed and shook her head from left to right to stop him but Nakul was on Euphoric pleasure ride.

She cried to grab his attention -

Please stop now Nakul... I ca...can't do this anymore!
I am dead tired!

Nakul only kept thrusting and replied with rugged breaths -

B... Bela.... I want to stop.....trust me I really do..... But I can't.... I am addicted to you!

I want you more.... Want you so Bad!

You don't even realise how fuckaliscious you are looking right now Bela, screaming my name, witheirng under my boner!

I want to taste you some more so that the whole world knows what we were upto once this night is over!

Truth was, he never wanted to come out of her tight warm folds!

It was all a new experience for him!

He did not stop and kept pounding in her, sometimes rough sometimes gentle and slow, but Bela was exhausted!

Bela felt like crying, she wanted to rest as her body had given up long back but Nakul was nowhere near the stop.
She clenched her teeth.....not knowing what to do, to stop her Husband, she finally reacted by moving her pelvis, shaking her head, moaning, murmuring -

N... Nakul...have some mercy... I... I...Promise you can have me some other time... But... For now.. Please let's just stop!
My lower abdomen hurts!
And you weigh too much!!!!

Hearing her plee, Nakul stopped his movement and cursed but then sighed -

Fine!!!!
Have it your way wife.....you are tired so i am considering your situation!
But I am definitely not done yet!

Bela looked at him frowning at his words, but in a second He flipped her on her stomach and before Bela could speak, he entered in her folds again from the Back, earning a cry from Bela.

Shhhhhh....i am sorry Wife....i changed my position so that you are relaxed from the front... But... Can't help myself from taking you ! - Nakul caressed her back like a possessed man

Y... This is cheating!
I asked you to St.. Stop!
Please! - Bela whined

Oh just enjoy it Bela! - Growled Nakul

Why can't you...stop? - cried Bela
Nakul only pinched and slapped her hips...and inserted his index finger in her b**hole and grazed the area around with his thumb. Probably he did not know what he was doing in his carnal engagements but Bela did and she felt uncomfortable with this new gesture of his and she spoke sternly -

Not my @ss Nakul!
Dont touch me there!

Even though it was her husband, and she was willing to share her body with him, Bela saw the point of kissing, foreplay, having sex but also its limitations.
She was no way ready to give Nakul the right to touch her inappropriately like this, without her consent. Listening to her resistance, Nakul lost his mind, his sanity as this was the first time a woman was objecting to his touch. He was not someone who could take rejection easily and it had been so long since he'd let anyone near him.

But Bela's resistance only crushed his ego and he gritted his teeth and growled -

Shut Up Bela!
I told you to bear with me for one night... Just one night...but you have to object!

Gestures like these are normal!
Now take it like a good wife!

Wha.... Nakul... I just....did not feel comfortable with it!
We are definitely not open and this easy with each other! - Bela spoke gasping,  trying to make him understand

But who was she kidding, it was Nakul Mahendra Trehan.!
It would be a miracle if he ever listened to her. And correct to her assumptions, the next very second, Squeezing her b#tt, Nakul then pulled out of her folds and widening her bu*****ks, inserted his shaft in her b**hole, making Bela scream in pain, and once again he was back to the monster he was and began to pound agressively as the new position gave him more arousal....more hunger, more dominance....he kept going with his hard thrusts, ignoring her constant plee,  resistance and screams. His head arched backwards, his throat nearly white, he clenched his jaws in bliss.

Their flesh went up and down... Down and up!

Nakul literally pounded like a bull crushing Bela under him for God knows how long and Bela as helpless as she was made, hissed in pain and pleasure both as time passed in that particular position.
I see my wife is enjoying the ride, do you like it so much wife? Huh? - commented Nakul smirking

Bela did not know how to answer this, she herself was astonished to feel the thrill, Nakul gave her from behind.

The night turned more dark and finally some where between switched positions, Nakul groaned in a seductive bliss and spilled his hot seeds once again in her already loaded folds and slumped down on her and Bela clutched the bedsheet rolling her eyes in the intensity of the after effects!

Silence prevailed and Nakul kissed softly on her shoulders and engulfed Bela beneath him to provide some warmth....and provide some relaxed breaths.

Their Room practically smelt of Sex!

Breaking the silence, Nakul proposed -

Let's Pamper You Now Wife!

Phew***

Someone pass me a glass of ice cold water please!
I am finally done with this one!

God, this was difficult to write!
And excuse me for writing this kind of intimate chapter if you felt uncomfortable.

So my lovely readers, I hope I did well with the chapter!

Do let me know in your comments!

And do not forget to Vote!

See you a soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 121K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
77.5K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
63.5K 7K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...