Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

By euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... More

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together

8.1K 454 677
By euphoricninja

chapter 43

~~~~

We are just a few reads from having 150k reads, but I'll celebrate early LOL

HAPPY 150K READS, FAM!!! ❤️😭

❗️IMPORTANT NOTE❗️

You guys know I suck at describing outfits and things. It took me half a day just to find photos of what I imagined it to be. I hope the pictures can help 😂

Also, there are some videos. Just follow the instruction if you want but I'm not forcing you 😂 but I suggest following them for a better reading experience 😂😂

Let's start! 🥂

~~~~

Lotte Hotel

Men in white dress shirts and black neckties with earpieces that seem to be their contact were roaming around and some were stationed around VIP Hall A and B of Lotte Hotel.

The hotel parking's seems very different from the usual, the cars parked were luxury cars from Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche, Audi, Mercedez Benz, Rolls Royce... you name it.

The guests started arriving and it was no joke to say. You will not know if you are even in the right event. The guests were enough to gain attention from the other hotel guests.

You might think that a high-ranking official of the government was having a grand birthday party as the first few guests were some of the top politicians of the country.

Or you might think that there was an international expo, as the venue was like an international event with top business elites from South Korea and other countries were also present, and there are few businessmen in expensive suits from the US and UK also.

Or you might consider that it was a party for the celebrities as famous artists and idols were part of the guests' list like Yoona, Jiyong, Jinyoung, and Minho... even some new artists like Eunwoo and Eunha came.

But all of them, regarding their names and status, cannot help but get amazed at the venue of Jisoo and Taehyung's wedding.

It was surely predictable that it will be grand but they never expected that it will be this "grand."

Soon, 4 cars entered the parking slot taking up the reserved spots for VIPs. Some guests just checking in the hotel cannot help but look at the source of the sound of the engines. Yoongi, Hobi, Jin, and Namjoon came in with their different colors of Lamborghini Aventador.

As they went out of each of their cars, some people around had to glance at them at least twice. The group was wearing a gray suit with a dark gray necktie with a little shade of blue. Taehyung's and Jisoo's mom prepared it for them as groomsmen.

As they entered the hotel and went to the venue hall. They were greeted by the staff since they are VIP members of the hotel. They immediately saw the entrance and knew that it was really the wedding of the year.

The security itself was really tight that there were men tasked to check the invitations before you can enter.

As they passed through the check, Jin chuckled as they moved their way up while throwing shades, earning laughs from Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Comparing to Irene and Suho's wedding, this staircase is more amusing than their whole wedding venue decoration."

Hobi, on the other hand, chuckled as he confirmed, "I saw their wedding photos in the news. There's nothing to compare actually."

*if you want you can play this song as a background music*

The staircase had a gray carpet and the railings were covered in white and pink flowers and to add a more dramatic effect, they added LED lights in each step.

As they moved to the small waiting area, Hobi saw Minho and Jinyoung. Eunwoo was with them as well. He immediately went to them to greet the group.

"Did you arrive early?" Hobi asked after greeting them.

Jinyoung answered before taking a sip on his champagne, "No, we just arrived a few minutes ago since our girlfriends were bridesmaids."

"Ohhh... I forgot about that." Hobi then remembers and called his friends and introduced the three actors to them.

"Eunwoo, my offer is still available." Hobi half-jokingly said making the three guys chuckle. The man really does not care any if this is a wedding or not. He still offers to transfer artists to his company.

"Yah, we are at a wedding. Why are you transacting business here?" Yoongi annoyingly said after seeing what just happened.

Hobi did not care as he answered before chuckling, "You have to grab opportunities. You guys know that."

Namjoon then caught the attention of the group, "Let's get champagne." he said with an amused smile as he pointed to a wall that made Jin and Hobi immediately went there.

"I swear I'll get Auntie Jiwon and Auntie Yejin as my wedding planner if I get married," Jin claimed, his eyes were sparkling as he looked on a wall leading to a beautiful corridor.

Yoongi scoffed at Jin's remarks, "Will you even get married?"

Jin, of course, glared at his friend and with a smirk on his face he said, "That's the same for you, motherfucker."

The rest nodded their heads, agreeing to what Jin had said a while ago. It was just a corridor and a special wall to tell the table of the guests but it was enough to make someone's jaw drop.

The table number was already assigned but the guests didn't know it yet. A special wall was prepared wherein you will find your glass of champagne with your name and the table number written on it.

"I bet this was the idea of Uncle Seojoon and Uncle Hyunbin," Namjoon said after seeing the drinks on the wall. No one in their group does not know how fond of drinking were Taehyung's Dad and Jisoo's Dad. They have witnessed it by themselves.

Yoongi added as he remembers what his dad told him, "I heard that they went to Italy and France just to order some wine and champagne."

Hobi then snickered, "I hope there are other drinks. We cannot get drunk with just that."

Jin put his arm on Hobi's shoulder as he whispered to him, "I heard from Jungkook and Jimin that there are hard drinks too so don't worry."

Hobi looked at Jin with a satisfied smirk, "That's great."

~~~~

The corridor leading to the main hall was covered with flowers on the top and green plants at the side making it like a long beautiful archway. It was like an entrance going to a fairy tale kingdom.

They even heard one of the guests muttered, "If this is how beautiful the entrance will be how much more the hall?"

"I cannot even imagine. I bet this cost hundreds of thousands." Another guest guessed the price.

They heard a scoffed as one guest claimed, "Hundreds of thousands? I bet this is more than a million."

Jin and the rest definitely agreed to the group of guests. They have been to a lot of Elite Weddings but definitely... this top all of that.

"This is even grander than Jennie's and Lisa's 18th birthday," Namjoon said honestly as they walked across the corridor full of flowers.

Hobi snickered in amazement, "I thought nothing can top up those two's birthday parties, but no."

Yoongi simply said, "What can you expect? Two top families getting married. It should be like this."

~~~~

In Korean traditions, the family and friends of the couples will be visiting the bride before the wedding.

Any guests who went to congratulate and take pictures with Jisoo were all amazed at the setup of the bride's lounge and photo area. It was a very simple setup, still, the focal points were the elements of pink and white flowers with a touch of white and gold accent, but the lightning made it more dreamy.

The bridesmaids were Jennie, Lisa, Chaeyoung, Yoona, Somi, and Jinyoung and Minho's girlfriends, who just came from the bridesmaids' room. Each of them was wearing a beautiful satin finish champagne pink maxi dress that compliments their smooth silky skin.

"Unnie, you really look stunning!" Chaeyoung said as she looks at her unnie with warmth and admiration before hugging her.

Jennie then claimed proudly, "Anything will look good in you, Unnie. I bet even if you wear a gown made of plastic it will still be gorgeous."

Jisoo giggled from all the compliments she was receiving, "You girls know how to make me flatter. Anyone would look great in their own wedding."

Yoona suddenly laughed at the side making the rest of the girls look at her with confusion, but soon her words earned chuckles and giggles from the rest, "Irene didn't look that good though in her wedding. Her make-up and dress looked like a mess."

Lisa was laughing hard as she remembers something, she wiped the tears on her eyes, "I remember that Irene wanted me to make her dress. I mean... I gave her a design and she said it was kinda ugly and not compliment her."

She then added harshly, "I mean my design was ugly? I refused her since my dress does not compliment a trashy attitude. Karma hits her when she looked like shit in her wedding dress."

Jinyoung's girlfriend smiled as she asked Lisa, "I also asked Jinyoung to get you to make my wedding dress. "

Minho's girlfriend also said the same thing as she added, "I think every South Korean girl's dream is to wear your dresses."

Lisa, of course, smiled at the compliment, happily agreeing without a second thought, "I'll gladly make your wedding dresses. I'll do it for you girls!"

There were some guests who arrived so thy went out for a while. But as soon as they came back, Yoona cannot help but to say her thoughts that have been running to her mind since she entered.

"I never attended a wedding this elegant in my whole life," Yoona said, chuckling as she saw the setup of the venue a while ago.

Chaeyoung added with admiration in her voice, "To think that we only got to see the stairs, corridor, and the lounge. What more inside."

"I'll tell you girls, it will be your dream wedding. I, myself, wanted to be single for now but seeing the venue and decorations made me want to get married soon." Jennie said, teasing the girls with sneak peeks making the girls anticipate with excitement.

Among the bridesmaids in the room, only she and Jisoo had seen the whole set up. Lisa sarcastically said, earning touches of laughter from the girls, "I mean this is the Parks and Kims that we are talking about. I almost thought you'll get a golden statue of your faces and put it in the entrance."

Soon enough, the girls were called so they came out to get ready when 2 handsome men wearing gray suits came in. It was Jimin and Jungkook trying to check on their sister.

"How are you?" Jimin asked as he hugged Jisoo.

"Oppa, we just literally saw each other awhile ago," Jisoo said as they were just in their parents' room a few minutes ago.

Jungkook had a big smile on his face as he sat down beside his noona, "Noona, I didn't know you'll look this great in a wedding dress."

Her brows furrowed, looking at her brother, "Is that a compliment, Park Jungkook?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "It is and it's your wedding day." He then paused as if thinking, then said something making Jimin and Jisoo laugh, "I cannot annoy you today or else Mom will probably beat my ass in front of your guests."

"I am trying my best not to annoy you too. Grandpa is coming and who knows if he was carrying a knife later and he'll probably throw it to us even in the middle of your wedding." Jimin claimed, pretending to shiver from being scared.

"I'll probably be the first one laugh if those things happened," Jisoo said in between her laughs.

As she calms herself from laughing, she looked at her brothers warmly as they were both looking at her dearly turning the atmosphere serious.

"Jisoo, I know Taehyung will not hurt you but if ever he will... I'll be here to back you up," Jimin said as he placed his hand on Jisoo's head making Jisoo's eyes glistened.

"Why are you like this, oppa? Making me tear up." Jisoo said, getting some tissue that Jimin gave to her, chuckling.

"Noona, don't cry I haven't said my parts." Jungkook jokingly said, brightening up the mood which he succeeded as Jisoo smiled.

"Noona, I know hyung will not hurt you but if ever he will... I'll be here to back you up," Jungkook repeated making Jimin annoyed and hit the back of his head.

"This bastard! You just repeated what I said." Jimin cursed out his younger brother.

"That's not what exactly you said. I changed Taehyung to Hyung." Jungkook explained and soon the two grown-up men were like kids fighting.

A sigh escaped Jisoo's lips but at the same time, she felt happy as her brothers might annoy her sometimes but she knew they both love her to bits.

The two just stopped and looked at each other with wide eyes when they heard very familiar footsteps, "Fuck, that's mom." Both of them said as they stood up as if they were the nicest kids in the room and fixed themselves.

"Hello, my handsome sons and my beautiful princess!" Jiwon greeted as she hugged and kiss her daughter and sons.

"Hi, Mom and Dad." Jisoo happily greeted back.

"You look stunning, princess." Seojoon complimented as he embraced his daughter too.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad." Jisoo smiled genuinely at her parents.

Jiwon's eyes suddenly watered as she stares at her daughter, making Jisoo wiped her mother's tears, "Mom, don't cry."

Seojoon stood beside his wife, coaxing her to stop crying, "It's too early to cry. You just cry later on." He said earning him a playful slap from his wife and scoffed from his two sons in which he sent warning glares.

Jimin then comforted her mom, just to get another glare from his dad, "Mom, don't cry. Dad will cry too."

Jungkook didn't stop annoying their father, "Mom, I'm sure Dad will cry the loudest later, don't let him get the spotlight."

"I better saved your video of crying, Dad it will be a rare moment." Jisoo joined in earning a "stop now" look from her dad.

Jiwon stopped crying and was already laughing at her husband and kids. Seojoon let out a sigh of defeat, his kids might be annoying sometimes and naughty but he was so sure that he was satisfied and happy to have this family.

He cleared his throat as he held his daughter's hand, "I talked to Taehyung already and he knows how much your brothers and I cherished and cared for you." He glanced at his sons that gave him nods and smiles.

"I know he will take care and love you the same as we did. Remember that you will always be the Park's princess." Seojoon said with pure warmness in his voice making Jisoo's eyes welled up again before hugging her parents.

Jiwon was back in tearing up as she reminded her daughter, "You did experience hardships from those bastards and did this marriage in a rush... but we want you to know that we are really glad that you are happy with Taehyung."

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other with satisfied smiles on their faces before they both joined their parents and sister in a group hug.

~~~~

Yejin was crying as soon as she saw his son wearing his suit gray suit with white tie for his wedding. It was very beautiful to see his son get married.

"Mom, why are you crying?" Taehyung asked concernedly as he gave some tissue to his mom.

Yejin took it as she wipes her tears, "I am just so happy for you, son." His mother's words made Taehyung smile but her next words made him frowned.

"I never thought you will get a girlfriend or even get married."

He sighed before a smile broke out of his face, "Mom, stop crying. Jennie will probably tease you if she sees you like that." He turned to face his mom and wiped her tears.

"That sister of yours will probably not cry. She will say her makeup will smudge. Let's bet on that." Yejin said as she became calmer.

Taehyung casually said, "How much?"

Some staff got shocked from what they heard as Yejin answered, "100 hundred grand."

Their eyes even widened when they heard Taehyung's dad answer casually, "Make that 200."

"I'll put 300 grand for this," Taehyung added simply.

The staff who were listening at the side cannot help but gasp from being surprised at how casual this family was talking hundreds of thousands of dollars just because of a simple thing. They all went out of the room feeling poor.

Hyunbin went to his son as he tapped his shoulder, "I know you really love your wife and she really loves you too. I just want to ask you to protect her and your future children from any harm like a real man."

Taehyung nodded as he understood what his Dad wanted to say, "I know, Dad. Don't worry."

Speaking of the devil they were just having a bet about, Jennie came in excitedly, "Damn! I saw Jisoo unnie and shit..." her eyes immediately glistened with tears as she wipes her eyes before continuing her words. "She really looks so beautiful. Oppa, you did great in marrying her."

Taehyung looked at his parents with a triumphant smile, "I guess that I won." He said earning some chuckles from his parents.

His mood then changed as he glared at his sister after hearing her next words, "Jisoo unnie does not deserve an incompetent man like you."

Taehyung scoffed at her in annoyance. "Me? Incompetent? Who are you talking to?"

Hyunbin and Yejin sat beside each other as they watched their children argue waiting to see who will win. Of course, they already know that their son will win. He always wins.

Jennie crossed her arms, "It's almost a year since you two got married and she still doesn't have a ring and to add more to that..." she paused before berating her brother.

"You two do it all the time but still I do not have a niece." She said making her parents chuckle. Taehyung sighed deeply as he holds the bridge of his nose trying not to get pissed.

"We talked not to wear a ring until we have a wedding." He said sternly, staring at his sister.

He then added before looking at his sister, "She has a lot of works as an actress. I also want to spend more time with my wife."

"Didn't you and your ex also did it a lot of times? Why didn't you get pregnant?"Taehyung asked back her question making Jennie stutter at the mention of her ex and her damn sex life.

"I—why is this turned into me??" Jennie asked irritatedly before asking her mom to back her up.

Hyunbin cleared his throat, his tone was clearly annoyed, "Stop it now, you two. I know ypu are both adults, but now is not the right time for that conversation." making Jennie rolled her eyes at her brother while Taehyung scoffed at her.

"Jen, If you are so excited to have kids to pamper with. How about you get married too and have a child?" Jennie snickered at what her Mom said to her.

"Mom, don't just put it on me. I know you are more excited for Oppa and unnie to have a child than me." Jennie said, grinning at her mother.

Yejin awkwardly chuckled at her son, sitting beside him and clinging to his arm, "Son, I know you and Jisoo love spending time with each other, but isn't this the best time for you two to have a child while you guys are young?"

She added, volunteering, "You want to spend more time with her, right? We'll take care of your baby so you both can still spend more time together."

Taehyung sighed as he looked at his dad who seems expecting an answer from him too. He knew that his Dad might be cold or such, but he is really fond of kids.

"We are talking about it." was the only thing Taehyung can answer as he cannot announce to them yet that Jisoo is already pregnant.

"Finally!! Oppa! Please make it a girl!" Jen squealed happily as she went to her brother to hug her, her mood completely changed.

Taehyung just cannot help but smile, he and his sister might annoy each other always but he swears he can kill someone who will hurt her.

~~~~

The sound of a very familiar melody echoed to the hall, everyone felt the warmness from the song. It is certainly making the place more romantic.

Everyone cannot help but be mesmerized and amazed at the venue hall of Taehyung and Jisoo's wedding.

Some guests even walked to their tables in awe, their mouths opened with amusement. The seats were in gold and white tone and the decorations speak elegance.

White thread-like chandelier made from crystals were hanging together with some white and pink shades of flowers. The hanging green vines added some touch of colors to the ceiling. Different gold chandeliers give accent and the warm tone light on the venue.

"A very good evening to everyone! Welcome to the wedding of Mr. Kim Taehyung and Ms. Park Jisoo." The host started as the song plays in the background. "I am Soohyung, your host for the first part of the ceremony. On behalf of the couple and their parents and family members, I would like to thank each and every one of you for being with us on this grand occasion to officially celebrate the marriage of Taehyung and Jisoo."

The host asked everyone to stand up as the processional will take place. "The ceremony will be starting, may we request for all the guests to be seated as we welcome the bridal party. Thank you."

*please play the music given above (Can't help falling in love), you may repeat it once it's over until the next given song because it will help you really feel the moment*

Once another song started playing, the Elders started the bridal processional as Jisoo's grandpa walked down, followed by Taehyung's grandpa wearing their formal suits looking chic as they smile and slightly bow to the guests.

Taehyung's parents Yejin and Hyunbin soon followed the Elders, wearing their simple rustic pink embellished gown dress for Yejin and Hyunbin was wearing a dark gray suit paired with a light pink necktie. Following them was Jiwon in her dust pink embroidered maxi dress.

The host then asked everyone to stand up, "Please stand up as we welcome the groom, Mr. Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung stood up at the end of the aisle looking attractive in his gray suit with a very light gray silk necktie. He was oozing with masculinity as his suit fits on his buff body.

Among all the attractive men in the venue, he definitely took the spotlight as everyone's eyes looked at him with admiration.

His presence was enough to scream that he was the only one that has what it takes to be Jisoo's husband.

He offered his respect to his parents as he bowed and hugged them. He also went to Jisoo's mom, hugging her with a smile.

The guests went back to their seats as they watch the beautiful bridesmaids and handsome groomsmen walk down the aisle.

They walked in pairs starting with Jin and Yoona.

Hobi and Lisa.

Jungkook and Somi.

Hobi and Minho's girlfriend.

Namjoon and Jinyoung's girlfriend.

Lastly...

Jack and Jennie.

Jack was a groomsman chose by Taehyung but he had to be forced to be one. Luckily, with Jisoo's convincing power he agreed to it.

Following them were Jimin and Chaeyoung walking down together as the Maid of Honor and Best Man.

The next people who walked down the aisle made the guests smile and chuckle from their cuteness.

Jinny was wearing a lace pink dress and it screams cuteness. Kai was wearing a smaller version of the groomsmen's suits looking chic. They walked down beside each other with small little steps at a time as they spread flowers to the aisle.

Hyunsuk followed nervously at the two kids as he holds the ring for his noona and hyung. He was wearing the same shades of colors of a suit like Taehyung's. He smiled as he walked down like what he promised to his Jisoo noona.

* I hope the music is still playing if not, it's better if you can still play the music again in case*

"Let us stand up as we welcome the bride, Ms. Park Jisoo." The host said and immediately everyone followed, standing up as they all looked at the door.

There was Seojoon with his daughter, Jisoo, holding onto his arm.

There were only claps that can be heard as the music keeps playing in the background.

Everyone's attention was on Jisoo, who look so enthralling that everyone seems to forgot how to even breathe for a few seconds.

She looked so stunning, wearing a simple A-line princess off shoulder white wedding gown that was embroidered and embellished with some floral designs and crystals.

It really complimented her white smooth skin that made the dress fits perfectly on her body and tone. Her hair was in Half up/half down as it naturally flowed down with some gorgeous loose waves.

Jisoo saw Taehyung standing on the other side, she cannot help but to admire how really good looking he was and undeniably looks hot in his suit. He still look intimidating wearing a suit for others but in Jisoo's eyes, he looks attractively charming.

On the other hand, Taehyung did not even give attention to whatever his brother-in-law, Jimin, was saying to him. His eyes were only focused on Jisoo. He knew his wife is really beautiful everyday but seeing her wearing a wedding gown was surreal.

Before Jisoo could even walk, her eyes suddenly glistened as tears formed in it. She cannot help but to feel emotional especially after seeing how Taehyung was looking and smiling at her with pure admiration and affection as if she was the only girl in the room.

"Jisoo, let's go." Seojoon said as he smiled warmly at her daughter.
As Jisoo started walking in the aisle, her eyes fixated to her husband who was also looking at her.

Suddenly, everyone started reacting with awe as some even muttered "wow" and some jaws just dropped.

They were so amazed when they saw the frosted glass aisle suddenly became clearer as flowers appeared below. She was like walking into a flowery road.

As Jisoo reached the end, Seojoon took a deep breath as he held his only daughter's hand and gave it to Taehyung which the man took and held it tight.

"I hope you two will always be happy." Seojoon said as he hugged his daughter and then Taehyung.

"Thank you, Dad." Taehyung said as he bowed to his father-in-law before he went down to sit beside his wife.

Taehyung faced his wife as he looked at her softly and lovingly. He wiped her tears using his thumb, smiling at her.

The officiant started as he smiled at the couple. "We gathered here today to witness Taehyung and Jisoo officially celebrate being a married couple.

You are here because you have known these two the most as you watched them grow up to who they are now, be friends with them, or you worked with them. You are chosen to share this once-in-a-lifetime moment with them.

I hope you can give them your blessing, encouragement and lifelong support, for their marriage and life shared together as a married couple."

As the ceremony continues wherein Taehyung and Jisoo were taking their vows, Jiwon and Yejin were already crying as their husbands hug them to comfort. The bridesmaids were already tearing up as they listen and watched the couple.

On the other side, the groomsmen were whispering at each other.

"Damn, Jisoo looks ethereal. It's surreal." Jin said with admiration in his voice.

Namjoon agreed to Jin as he himself got stunned when he saw Jisoo, "I mean we know that she is beautiful already but she looks extra glowing and blooming today."

Hobi joined the two as he also complimented his artist, "I swear she is in the spotlight today." He jokingly added, "I didn't even take notice of Taehyung."

Jungkook heard Hobi as he muttered, "But Let's be honest. Hyung looks different today. He looks radiating with happiness."

Yoongi nodded with agreement, scoffed, "More like whipped. He never even looked at us or anyone in the hall since Jisoo entered. We are like a background to him."

Jin rolled his eyes as he said, "Are we even surprised with that fact?"

*Kindly this song for this part until the next song. I promise it is better to read the next parts with music ;)*

The officiant asked Taehyung to hold his wife's hand, which actually he never let go of since the start.

"Taehyung and Jisoo, do you present yourselves willingly and on your own accord to be joined in marriage? "

Taehyung and Jisoo lovingly looked at each other's eyes as they smile and answered at the same time. "We do."

"Do you promise to care for each other in the joys and sorrows of life that may come, for good or ill, and to look with joy down the path of your tomorrows, knowing you will walk it together side by side, hand in hand, and heart to heart?"

Both answered not even leaving their stares at each other. "We do."

"Then please turn to each other and share your vows."

Taehyung took a deep breath before starting, planting a small kiss on the back of the hand of Jisoo.

"Jisoo, my wife... I am not really the affectionate type person and the people around me would testify to that." Taehyung started earning grimace from his friends at the mention of their endearments but they immediately agreed to what their friend said in the latter part.

"The rest see me as the serious, scary, cold, and aloof President Kim of Kim Group. No one dared to go against me as I always get what I want. That night changed everything when I met you." Taehyung looked at Jisoo with a very doting smile, his next few words made Jisoo tear up as she remembers everything.

"You are the first person who did not want my offer to help her. The first person who turned down a dinner date I asked. The first person who did not want to get anything from me and be indebted. The first person who did not throw herself and even want not to be connected with me."

Taehyung's lips curved upward as he continued, wiping his wife's tears, "And the first person who made me realized that I can love someone truly."

Taehyung paused as he says each line with affection as he reminisces his past self, "I used to stay at the office until late at night but now, every day I look forward to getting home early because I have your hugs and kisses waiting for me."

"I have you that would always remind me not to skip meals or stay late when I am reading papers at home. I have you that is more important than any meetings that I have... even if it cost millions of dollars."

"I never got interested in any girls that my friends used to set me up with. But you are the exception, from the moment I saw you... I knew that you are different from any girls that I have met."

He then held both of his wife's hand as he stares at her eyes that were full of tears. He smiled at her as he said his last few sentences...

"Thank you for making me happy every day and making me proud that I am your husband. Thank you for being my wife."

"I will love you always and dote you as much as I can because you deserve everything great.

"I love you, Mrs. Kim."

He said those last words with pure sincerity and affection that everyone felt his love for his wife.

The women in the venue were now tearing up as they listened to Taehyung's message for his wife. Taehyung's Dad and friends completely understood what he just said in his vow.

None of them would imagine that Kim Taehyung would even like or even love someone so dearly.

*Kindly play this song for this part until the last part, kindly repeat it until you are done reading. Again, it is better with music. I promise ;)*

Jisoo then held her husband's hand tightly as she uses her other hand to cup his face with affection. She didn't want to cry but just calling her husband's name was enough to make her choke on her tears. She cleared her throat taking a deep breath before starting.

"Taehyung, my Hubby... I remember the night you saved me from my cheating ex. I was in a mess and in pain from being heartbroken and literally hurting from the cut I had on my arm that night."

She paused as her eyes started to water again, "I cannot help but to wonder and ask a lot of "What If" questions. What if destiny didn't want us to be together?"

"What if I didn't see my ex cheating with my ex-best friend? What if you are not there that night? What if I did not meet you? What if you didn't help me?" She then felt her tears flowing down her eyes as she felt her husband's fingers wipe it out gently.

She smiled at him as she muttered the next sentence, "Will I be able to get married and be happy like this?"

"But I believe that fate brought us two together that night. You gave me everything I could ask for from a husband."

She chuckled as she continues, "My friends said that you set the standard too high for men that they wanted to marry someone like you. I'll be selfish for once in my life, I don't want anyone to be your wife, other than me."

She paused for a second and just stared at her husband lovingly, and she knew he got what she wanted to say. "You gave me the trust that you rarely give to someone. You believed in me more than anyone else. You let me achieved things on my own even if you have the resources to even put me on the top."

"You showered me love and respect that I never experienced in my past relationship because you said I deserved to be loved and respected."

A genuine smile was then seen on Jisoo's face as her next words for her husband made some single and married men be jealous of Taehyung for having a wife like Jisoo, "You always tell me that I deserve everything, but I do not need any luxury bags, high-end fashion clothes, or expensive jewelry. Like I always tell you, you are more than enough for me."

"Thank you for being my savior that night, and every mishap I had. Thank you for being my husband. Thank you for loving me like I am your world. I do not think that I will be this happy if you are not my husband."

"I will always be your wife, your companion, and your love for the rest of our lives together."

"I love you so much, Mr. Kim."

Jisoo finally said softly as she smiled at Taehyung that exudes radiating happiness.

The women started to cry even just in the first part of Jisoo's message to Taehyung. They really felt the connection and love between the two that it was not hard to deny since it was overflowing. They were happy for the two especially those who knew them very well.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Lisa were a crying mess as they listened to Jisoo and how much more after her vow.

"I hate this! My make-up is ruined" Jennie said, sobbing as she wipes her eyes.

Lisa agreed as she fans her eyes that just stopped pouring tears, "I didn't even cry like this when I had a break-up."

Chaeyoung's handkerchief was all wet as she started crying from the moment her unnie walked down the aisle. She witnessed every hardship and all the things that was taken for granted to her unnie by her fucked up relationship with the bastard Suho, from the dirty schemes of Irene and their old shitty company, and other people that had insecurity and obsession to her.

She saw her unnie cry and broke down and that made her realize that like any other girl. She is also vulnerable. She was just really happy now that her Unnie finally found someone that loves and dotes her more than anyone in the world. She was happy for her that she found her happiness.

The officiant then nodded satisfyingly at the couple's vows for each other, he then moved one to the next part as he called Hyunsuk to bring the wedding rings of the two.

"The ring, unbroken and never-ending circle, is a symbol of committed and unending love which you as husband and wife have promised to each other."

Hyunsuk gave the rings as he congratulated his noona and hyung with a warm smile.

The couple chose wedding bands, rings that were not extravagant and expensive not like what their mothers wanted. They both wanted a simple one that would compliment any outfits they would wear at the same time, not attention-catching.

Taehyung actually wanted to give his wife a diamond ring but of course, Jisoo did not want it as she explained, "I don't want those kinds of rings. Wearing a diamond ring does not define a happy or great marriage. A diamond ring every day is too much, I only want a simple one as long as we are matching."

So, the couple got a matching 18K white gold Cartier Love wedding bands with 88 brilliant-cut diamonds. You might think it was not expensive but it costs thousands of dollars and it was even more than the price of a diamond ring.

Jisoo and Taehyung exchanged their rings with contented smiles on their faces.

As the officiant said his finals words of encouragement for the couple, he then said the last part of the ceremony. The phrase that everyone was waiting for during the ceremony to finally seal the couple's promises.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Forgetting about the people around, Taehyung was smiling as he took off the veil, covering his wife's beautiful face.

He pulled her into his arms and dip her back a little dramatically. As she was laying, he claimed her lips with passion forgetting any appropriate modest kisses for the ceremony.

Jisoo wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him even closer making him smirk. Taehyung deepened their kiss for a moment before setting her upright again, pulling away but their forehead still touching as they feel each other's warm breath as both of them mumbled "I love you" to each other while staring at each other lovingly.

The audience cheered for the couple as they clapped their hands with happy smiles. Taehyung's friends were clapping their hands at the same time smirking at their friend who really officially graduated being a Bachelor.

Jungkook then said something that made his friends laugh hard and snort that even Jack cannot help but leave out a soft chuckle, "Hyung, must be hungry. I thought he was eating my sister's lips."

Taehyung and Jisoo smiled broadly at each other before they turned towards everyone to face them.

"May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

~~~~

We've come this long... but we are not yet done tho. 🥺💖. Thank you to all those who are still reading this! 🤧😭 The next part will be in the next chapter. 💜

Also, this is my first time writing something like this. I hope I gave it justice! 😭😭🤞🏻Any comments? 🤔it will help me improve as an amateur writer! ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
48.3K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
1.2M 63.1K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
32.2K 1.8K 17
Kim Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn, and intel...