Away in Dreamland (Kirby fanf...

By GalacticWarriorZero

This is based off of another fanfic I read. What if the Anime had a season two? Well, I'll try my best to not... More

Oc introduction.
The start of a new start
School doesn't rule
Fall of an Ally, Raise of a foe PT.1
Fall of an Ally, Raise of a foe PT.2
Fall of an Ally, Raise of a foe PT.3
A new toy
Music and Cappy Town
A very Rocky Road
Dedede's little Circus Freaks
A Circus performance.
Galacta Knight in Castle Dedede
Two Knights
An undying grudge between two warriors
Dead grudges
Dedede's plan
Traitor!
Working on the Halberd together
(Y/n) in Dreamland??
(Y/n)'s first day in Dreamland
An old rival
The return of a frenemy
The rabbit hole
The problem in Wonderland
Haltmann's defeat..
A new threat
Dark Meta Knight
Dark Meta Knight and Galacta Knight
Easter special πŸŽ‰
Easter Special 2 πŸŽ‰
Easter Special 3πŸŽ‰
A conclusion..(Easter special 4πŸŽ‰)
The return of a lethal foe
A day in the life of everyone
Dark Meta Knight X Meta Knight??
Some artwork for you πŸ’–
The crystal shards
"That's the end of that chapter..!"
Righting wrongs
A chapter of two lovers
Stella's flashback
S t e l l a.
Jamblasted!
The Jamba Heart shards
A fight that broke hearts
On the way..!
A QnA
A small confession
Let's continue the journey
An encounter with Flamberge
A run in with Zannie
"I wonder, what's beyond the horizon?"
Void Termina's uprising
A break from heroic deeds
The carnival
Rogue Kirby
Saving an innocent soul
The Ultimate Power awakens
The true potential
It's about time they got explaining!
Dedede's little crush
A bit of a problem..
It's all his fault
Undoing his mistake
Educating Triple D
The morning after πŸ₯ž
His arrival
Second thoughts
His confession
Another sleepless night
Confronted
Pushing him too far
Magolor's true colours
Rehab for Magolor
Sick day
Gloomy
Something unexplained
A battle with Masked Dedede
Befriending a foe
The night before
Readying for the battle
Vs Queen Sectonia
Him or her?
Astro
Baking 🍰
Mirror World Kirby
The end
?
Venture forth! 1 - Floralia
Venture Forth! Pt 2 - Twin woods
Venture Forth! Pt 3 - Fatty Whale
Venture Forth! pt 4 - Skyhigh
Venture forth! pt5- Hotbeat
Venture Forth! pt 6 - Chameleo Arm
Venture Forth! Pt 7 - Cavius
Venture Forth! Pt 8- Wham Bam rock
Venture Forth! pt 9 - Mekkai
Venture Forth! Pt 10- Demon
Venture Forth! Pt 11- Heavy Lobster
Venture Forth! pt 12- Halfmoon
Venture Forth! p13 - An argument
Venture Forth! Pt14 - Reminiscing memories
Venture Forth! Pt 15 - Computer Virus
Venture Forth! part 16 - Independency
Venture Forth! pt 17 - Shady
Venture Forth! pt 18 - Galactic Nova
Venture Forth! pt 19 - The end of that adventure
Back at the castle
The Monument
A kick-off
Preparations
GK
Saffron
...
A forced marriage
Objection!
Bang!

Fresher air

53 4 9
By GalacticWarriorZero

When they awoke the following day, they found that the entire castle had been forcefully pulled into the air by vines.

"Uh..sis..are you seeing what I'm seeing right now??" Becca gasped, draping her curtains to a side.
"Oh..my...god.." Becca mumbled.

It was odd...but it was exactly what the maids were on about.

That Queen that the book described had clearly done this for some form of gain, somehow? It didn't make sense for them but they assumed it was her to blame.

"What the hell is going on even? Why would she do this..?!" Becca groaned.

The door swung open, revealing Morpho Knight. "Hurry up and follow me. Queen Sectonia will ask Taranza to search for survivors. If we don't hurry, he'll take us to her." He hastily explained.

The three paraded through the hallway in search of others who remained. Along the way, the united with the other Knights, Bandana Waddle Dee, Magolor and the mage sisters.

"I don't.. don't understand.. where's Kirby and (Y/n)?" Bandana Waddle Dee fretted.
"He said he was going to live in his house for a couple of days. We'll find him there, hopefully unharmed." Galacta Knight told them, leading the way.

Outside the castle was a jungle of vines leading to other houses of the residents of Cappy Town. Kirby's house was in the distance, seemingly untouched.
"Pst, hey you. Hey, hey Becca. Pssssssst!" A voice hissed overhead.
As the others rushed forwards, approaching Kirby's house, Becca stayed behind. The voice sounded familiar. "Get the Robobot Mech. I bet you'll need it for the fight against Dedede. Don't credit me, we don't have time for that." It said, dropping keys from above.

Becca took up the keys in her hands and rushed to where she had kept the Robobot Mech. Everyone had forgotten about it but now it was time for it to step into the light again. Becca had spent her spare time upgrading it where possible. Now, they'd get to see her work in motion.

With the others..

Maddie practically knocked the door down in worry. The last thing she wanted was something along the lines of Mecha Knight happening again. "Phew, they're fine." Bandana Waddle Dee sighed.

A loud clanking noise came from behind them. Becca had dragged the Robobot Mech alongside her as she made the long journey from the castle to Kirby's house. "Look what I brought!" She smiled, presenting the already-visable mech. "I did a bit of work on this bad boy off camera. It should be much swifter and can endure more damage."

With Becca busy explaining, their attention was turned away from everybody else. Taranza managed to abduct Flamberge, Magolor and Francesca without anybody realising.

He snuck away from the scene with his victims, ready to boast to his queen about his work.

When Becca had finished explaining, Zan Partizanne frantically looked around for her sisters,"Franny? Flamberge? Where are you?!" She shouted, trying to find where they'd gotten to.
"He's taken them, damn he works fucking fast!" Maddie cursed.

"Well, well, well. What a surprise. A bunch o' travelers." A voice laughed.

The heroes looked around for the source of the voice. Nowhere.

A girl jumped off of a higher vine behind them. Tucking her feathered wings away, she extended a hand in a polite greeting. "Bonjour, I see you are wondering what happened to this land as well. Si?" She inquired, getting a hand shake from Becca.

They looked at the human confusedly. A hand was clutching her top hat at an angle that obscured her eyes. Her strawberry blonde hair reached her shoulders and caressed her neck. On her lips, she had a shiny, pastel pink lipstick. Her ears were pointed as Becca's were. She wore a waistcoat with a pocket watch in her breast pocket. She had fingerless gloves on and sleek trousers on. Her appearance was beyond immaculate. "Well then, stranger, what would your name be? Ha, do not bother answering that for I already know all of your names." She continued,"I can not forget my sisters Becca and Maddie, can I? As for the rest of you, I will try not to forget your names. Then again, having 'Knight' at the end of your names is a bit bizarre. Yes, I am talking to you, Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight and Morpho Knight. Being named after a weapon is a bit odd, is it not, Zan Partizanne? For the rest of you, you have fairly normal names, Kirby and (Y/n). Bandana Waddle Dee is a bit of an interesting name, I must admit."

They looked at her in shock, they hadn't introduced themselves and she knew each of their names already. With a smirk, she cockily told them her name,"The name is Faye. Faye Starstruck. I am known to know almost everything in this universe and I can be spontaneous, working for either side of the balance."

When she introduced herself, she lifted her head up a bit and revealed more of her face. For a few seconds, they could see her hazel eyes glistening in the shade. "So, I think we have had enough time to chit chat. Your monarch appears to be a bit tied up right now and I think it is high time you stop Taranza from simping."

With that, she leaped on top of another vibe and rushed towards the castle once again, following Faye.

Kicking the throne room doors down, Faye revealed the scene behind them; Taranza was manipulating Dedede into fighting his allies. "Oh deary me. This battle looks to be child's play." She stated, patting the side of the Robobot Mech.

He hopped inside and it powered up. It had been ages since Kirby had been in it and it felt wondrous to use it again. The battle with Dedede would be easy with a weapon like the Robobot Mech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 423 25
Sequel to "Kirby and The Monstrous Lightning." Rated PG for mild fantasy violence and some somewhat scary elements. (I do not own any of Nintendo's l...
2.8K 22 18
i'll do requests just read the first page (i will do ocs as long as you tell me what they're like, what they look like, etc.). if i don't know a fand...
1.9K 74 25
um I suck descriptions but this is basically a bkdk omegaverse, and I will try to put smut, fluff- all of the good stuff. also check out my other sto...
1K 81 13
Haikyu TsukkiYama ship fanfic :) I had a ton of fun writing and hope you like reading it! I don't really know how to describe this without spoiling...