Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Domineering Ms. Robinson

31.6K 654 802
By B_S_Robinson

Previously on Yes, Ms. Robinson...

And it was her. Ms. Robinson, the Eliza Robinson that all around the world have come to know for her designs. She was like Elle Saab, but in some cases from other, they said she was better and more modern, so upbeat that she was the future. As she arrives to the bottom step, the last I stand up in a hurry and fold my hands.

I am still looking at Ms. Robinson's heels, as the closer she comes to me and the farther she is leaving her steps... When I am looking up at her, facing eye to eye she smiles and the most wonderful sound I hear is coming from her. "Ms. Black," it gives me chills down my spine her silky, yet Viper-like voice. "Hello."

I am left speechless by this beautiful woman, my mouth hung. I bend my knees, grabbing the glass of water from the low rise center table.

Now...

Ashley's pov

I chugged down some water. "Hello M-Ms. Robinson." I stammered

Ms. Robinson giggled. She sounds like bells. "I hope your arrival here was quite graceful and alright, though you are in one piece that's good," she smiles.

I gasp and smile. "Oh yes!" I laughed. "how is your morning so far Ms. Robinson?'

"Great, I had a fine morning, you so far?"

I cleared my throat. "Just fine..." I trailed off with silence. "Shall we get started?" I asked.

"Yes." she whispered.

Ms. Robinson takes off her rode, I notice then she's in a long black gown that reveals her caramel toned breast, they were very round and bouncy. She lies down on a red velvet chaise lounge chair. I am passed a huge landscape canvas. I take out my paints, pencils, brushes and large wooden palette.

"Oh no," Ms. Robinson raised her voice. "No not with those things Ms.Black, ugh no we have much more... propper art supplies, as well with the canvas we have here in front of you."

I scoffed. "Excuse me, what exactly is wrong with my art supplies Ms. Robinson?" I asked.

She laughed. "Nothing wrong by it, Ms. Black please." the young maid came with nice paint brushes and clean water, and a cherry wood paint palette. I swear Ms. Robinson thought my supplies were crumby! Yes they were old supplies but there is nothing wrong with them though the fancy supplies were nice and I'm sure were expensive as hell.

I thought I could ask this question before I start painting. "After your portrait is done, may I keep these supplies?" I asked.

She smiled brightly. "They were for you in the beginning, a great artist should have a top quality brush, and I'm sure the old brushes had great quality but it's always nice for a change, don't you think so Ms. Black?"

I nodded. "Okay, now stay still please and pose in a comfortable position where you don't have to shift or thrash much," I instructed. She did as I said, she lie on her side, with the side of her head resting on her palm and the arm up and bent. Her left breast leaned out more as she was on her side... Her breast were just so... I ached to touch them, they were probably bigger than mines.

Then that's when I took out the colors, squirting them on the palette. I grabbed my pencils and started outlining....

As I finished painting Ms. Robinson, it had become sort of awkward so she spoke to break the ice. "Ms. Black, what are you to do later on after painting me?" she asked.

I froze for a moment, asking myself the same question. "I am doing nothing actually, except going out shopping with the money you gave me, I was going to buy things for my friends at home,"

She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Well would you like to go dress shopping?" she asked with a huge Cheshire cat grin. She looked of so persuasive with her kitty grin, her beauty probably is what made her get to the top how she did, she may have fucked some rich male fashion designer to get her name as big as the sun in the fashion industry... Or not.

"No thank you, I can't ask you to spend money on me like that," I said blankly.

She giggled. "Oh Ms. Black don't be silly!"she laughed. "We're going to go shopping okay, and this could be nice between us, I always like to be friends with people I make business with."

"I see," I waited with a breath and nodded. "Well then Ms. Robinson we shall go shopping."

She scoffed. "Stop calling me Ms. Robinson, makes me feel old. Call me Eliza," she moans and lies on her back, changing position.

"Alright then Eliza, we'll go shopping together," I smile and finish on the last of her feet in the painting, I am careful and precise when it comes to her pointy stiletto heel. I finally was done, after four long hours of painting personally I thought it was a masterpiece, but only of course Eliza Robinson was a masterpiece, how had she only designed clothes but never became a model?

I mean like really what the hell? What am I talking about?! She might have a boyfriend or something like that, I must keep this at a business/friendship level. "All finished... Eliza," I had said it slowly as I was on the brink of saying Ms. Robinson. I didn't want her to feel old.

She stood up from her chaise lounge chair. "Oh yes!" she giggled. She game over to me by my chair, standing behind me, she marvelled at it, that's when my tension raised, I've been looking at her stare at the painting for a good minute and she hasn't said anything. I worried.

"Do you not like it, Ms. Robinson?" I asked.

Eliza's face was impassive and mopish, then she gave me a Cheshire cat grin and jumped about. "Like it?" she asked, she gasped. "I love it!" she quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I sighed with relief. "Thank god, you had me for a moment there."

"Joe!" she called out, instantly out of no where a man had came from a pillar that was standing randomly centered on the floor. He was buff and looked kind of like Vin Diesel, he walk to her. "Take this to the drying room for me,"

The drying room? I thought. Joe took the painting carefully, not touching any edges and slowly took his time taking it up the spiral staircase.

Eliza smiles. "It's just a few fans in there, that will make the paint settle and dry, now let me get dressed in something more... shopping appropriate, stay put, have some snacks while I'm upstairs and I'll be back," with that Eliza made her way upstairs, not too far from where Joe was.

I nodded. That's when I noticed, Eliza wasn't too bad. She wasn't snob, she just had lots of money, but we'll see there is more than what meets the eye, always. I stay put for her, as she gets dressed and the sweet maid, Diane comes to me. "Ms. Black do you want anything else?" she ask for a sweet sincere voice.

I smile, I like the maid. "Thank you Diane, um yes how about sparkling lime water and if you could make me a ham and cheese sandwich with white bread?"

She smiles right back at me. "Yes ma'am, right away Ms. Black." she walked away, but then I felt kind of strange having someone make me a sandwich, so I follow her into the kitchen and sit on a stool. I like to ask questions.

"How long have you've worked for Ms. Robinson?" I questioned, with hands and legs folded. Diane took out the bread, ham, cheese and mayonnaise.

She took a long sigh as if she was going back to memory lane, "About five long years, she's been loyal to the whole staff, she's such a good woman. That's why we do our best to take care of her as she's done for us,"

"Does she have any family? I've never seen them in tabloids or anything,"

Diane was quite for a while, she stayed making my sandwich and poured a glass of sparkling lime water. "That is confidential,"

I nodded. "Okay I respect that, thank you for the sandwich and drink,"

What does that mean? Is there something I should know? Eliza Robinson just met me. But all I had said was "Oh,"

I'm fond of Eliza's fondness of me. After scarfing down an entire good sandwich and drinking sparkling lime water Eliza came into the kitchen. "All good?"

I nod and hop off the stool I had been sitting on, Eliza took my hand and basically almost dragged me, she was running with excitement like a little girl she must really love shopping, her curls bounce. I barely had a moment to see what she was wearing, we were out the door by now where the limo was parked in front of the chateau on the drive way. Ansel opened the door for us. "Ms. Black, Ms. Robinson," he says, tipping his hat.

"Ansel," she says, lowering into the car. "to Holly Daze please!"

"Oh lord," he mutters. "Not again, Ms. Robinson last time you were there you shopped so much that we needed a second car."

I laughed and Eliza giggled. "Don't be so ridiculous Ansel, it's okay I won't overspend," she sat back. I eyed her outfit to see what she was wearing, she had totally copied me but it look better on her. She wore a long sleeved crop top, a red ruby bedazzled black jacket, black low-rise jeans, black eight inch booties, a floppy sun hat and a caramel toned bag.

We arrived to Holly Daze, it was a huge store from what I could see out the purple-tinted window. "Well don't just look, come on let's go get ourselves something!" Eliza exclaimed.

Ansel opened a door, helping me and Eliza out of the car, he also held open the door to the store open for us. "Thank you Ansel, we'll be ready for pick up time in an hour, you don't have to wait on us, go out for something to eat and have a little fun don't be so serious,"

Ansel nodded and turned his heel, walking to the hummer, driving off. Eliza and I walk into Holly Daze. There were so many gowns in the store and also nice other dresses but Holly Daze sold dresses more Oscar or red carpet like.

"Ready?" she asked with that Cheshire cat grin. I nodded and went walking around the store with her. I had chose a few gowns, at least five of them, and they were heavily layered. I felt weird holding gowns, they were so pricey too, one of these gowns cost more than my dad's Rolls Royce and he spent good money on that car just to get it.

I took the dresses to the fitting room, I heard Eliza coming to the fitting room also. "Hope you pick a dress you like,"

I wondered why else did she want to take me out shopping. "Why are we shopping?" I asked.

She was quite for a moment too long, "I'd like to take you to a fashion show, it's actually my fashion show," she was sort of quiet. "Don't question me!" she snapped all of a sudden.

I jumped. "Okay..." my voice trailed off into a whisper, instantly I was scared of her. I needed help pulling the zipper up, Eliza was the only one back here to help us.

Eliza laughed nervously. "Sorry, about that," she whispered, but enough for me to hear through the other stall. "Need help with anything?" her voice turned cold.

"Um yes, I need to zipping up the gown," I told her. I could hear her stall door opening up, she opened mines to get get in, she was half naked, her breast revealed good thing no one in the store but us and the lady by the counter.

She gasped. "Oh Ashley what a beautiful dress this is on you,"

I was stammering, still clearly gawking at her bountiful breast, she looked down at me where the zipper was at my behind, she takes it into her hand and stand closer, I can feel her nipples on my back, they are pert and hard, she smiles. "Have no fear, we're friends now and we're both women it's okay to be," a hot combustive ball of energy rises at the pit of my stomach, I try not to move or make noises.

"O-Okay," I stammered. The dress was slowly zipped up, My dress was a sheer long sleeved gown, with a silver lace threading, the dress clung to my body like plastic wrap but I could practically see my own breast through the dress, I had to admit it was quite daring, I had to put panties that match the dress under.

"You like this dress?" she asked.

I nodded. "I love it so much,"

"Good, and find another on because after the fashion show we're going to a formal dinner a colleague of mines, he has invited me and I didn't want to go alone,"

I tried on the other three dresses, Eliza watched me put on the others, she thought I should get the black off shoulder gown that was decorated red flowers embroidered. I chose the one I first tried on and the one Eliza said I should wear.

Eliza chose her dresses too, a simple golden robe, embroidered with diamonds with a black slip gown under. Her second dress to the formal dinner was a pastel maxi skirt that trained like a wedding gown and a crop top basically looking like a cape that on the shoulders draped and trained down her back, with a broach in the middle of her chest.

"Shoes?" I asked.

"Well I already have some at home, but we'll buy some for you!" Eliza giggled. Eliza and I took the dresses to the counter to pay for them. That weird feeling came back again, having a rich person pay for me was... Ugh. I was not used to lavish things, I was used to being my middle class self.

"That'll be..." I covered my ears before the lady at the counter spoke, I did not want to hear the ridiculous price. Eliza took her card out of her purse, giving it to the lady. The lady called in two other girls to precisely fold the gowns and neatly pack them into the shopping bags. Eliza and I had not mined carrying bags around like normal people instead of having her own personal chauffeur carry them and drive us around.

We went to a shoe and accessory store, next door to Holly Daze, this shoe store was named Elaines Tyme. It didn't take up much time to find a nice pair of shoes for myself, but this time I paid for my own shoes, I bought a pair of see through pumps with the cap-toe adorned in Python skin, the heel as well. And a simple pair of black patent Louboutin's.

Eliza suggest I get a purse to carry things at her show and tonight's dinner, she paid for the black Balenciaga tote, we walked a few doors down to... Hermes, now I was gonna pass out. "Are you sure about this Ms. Robinson?' I asked, gasping for breath.

She nodded. "Oh yes Ashley, indeed I only want the best for you," We walk into Hermes, my heart is beating way to fast for my own body. She picks up a pair of silk white gloves, and a pair of black ones. She takes a pair of silver Hava earrings, she bought them to my ear to see if they go well with my face. She nods again, taking a yea to the vote of silver Hava Hermes earrings or the gold Kaurts.

She snickers tastefully. "I say silver Havas," she walks to a bag sections and smiles. "For you my new friend, a Hermes Birkin."

"B-B-Birkin?!" then and there at that moment, nausea took me like gnarly waves at an ocean, they went over me and swaddled me, drowning me. All I remember then was falling, where it felt like a hammer hit me in the back of the head and going down to the abyss, where all the weird creatures and I met.

( A Dream)

"Ashley!" someone cries out my name, sounds like mommy. "Ashley please wake up!" the voice wept and cried out.

I open my eyes but it's blurry, I see a happy lady, with long flaxen beautiful hair, it hangs on my neck. I know her, it's mom! "Mom!" I gasp. I lean up and hug her tightly, she pets my hair, smoothing it out.

"Oh honey, Ash baby, mother's missed you." she sighed.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Where have you been?" I looked around, only to see that really we were in a cave, it's wet and dripping with water.

"Here," she whispers. She lies me back down on the cave floor. "I've been watching over you hon' you thought I went, left you with your father but no mommy's always been watching over you."

I close my eyes trying to take all of this in, my mother still looks the way she did before she died and lost all her hair... And honestly she looks healthy, good and beautiful.

I open them, she leans in and kisses me on the lips softly, I close my eyes to fucking process again, then when they flutter open it's Eliza. I am kissing her with passion, like I wanted to when I first seen her. Our tongues met, and as one another fight for dominance, she wins against mines I open my mouth, letting her explore my mouth. My arms are around her neck. She starts whispers things to me. "Ashley, wake up," she whispers

(Dream Over)

I finally woke up out of my strange dream but... Where am I? I sit up and see I am in someone's bed, most certainly not my suite. It's a pastel pink room, and I'm in a bed. The sheets, blankets are so soft, comfy and warm too. "Hello sunshine," a familiar warm and inviting voice says. I turn to my left, there is Eliza and a huge teddy bear near her, it's about as big as I am. No really, it's a human size teddy hear with my name on a heart on the middle of the teddy's chest. How much did that cost?! Do I wanna know? Probably not.

I notice I was in a white silk sleeping gown. "Who--"

"I did," Eliza stands, then walks over to the bed, sitting on the bed next to me. "you're beautiful... Ashley, you passed out, and if that ever happens again I won't forgive myself, I want to take care of you."

I tried to collect on breath at a time, as I was hyperventilating. She takes a class of water from the night stand, handing it to me. "Thank you but I can take care of myself just fine, Eliza,"

She shook her head slowly and chuckles. "No, Ashley that is not what I mean," she started. "You will be mine, I want you as my submissive."

I choke on my air and chug down on the class of water, then spat it out. "What?!" I gape and spat at her. She gave me a sturn look, like 'I wanna put you over my knee'

"Do you know what a submissive is?" she asked with a smirk.

I suppose I know what a submissive is, I see stuff like that on Tumblr. "Yes, but Ms. Robinson I am not so sure about that,"

"Ashley, if you are mines I can show you a world bigger than you have ever seen, so many things, also to give you what you want and need."

I blink and stammer. "Ms. Robinson..."

I look to the right, I can't stand to look at her. Though I felt a hand go under the blanket and across my leg, straight up my night gown-- To my sex, I felt her fingers rubbing through the material of my panties. "So ready Ashley,"

I try to get her hand away from my sex but she's a very strong woman, she takes both of my wrist with one hand the other with her hand teasing me. With her hand teasing me, she pulls down my panties. My legs thrash trying to make her stop, she slaps my leg. It stings too so I stop, fearful of another slap if I move. I struggle, that's when all of a sudden, her voice is the only thing I hear. "Ashley, stop struggling it, don't deny it... Don't fight it." her voice is so... Domineering. I tremble, feeling her words like ice cubes down my spine. The panties ease off my legs. I felt her fingers probbing me, I close my eyes slowly and feel what my body is feeling.

I've waited for this, for quite sometime. I give into the feeling of pleasure, I quicken with each breath, each touch to my arousal. "Slow down," she whispers. I do as she says, slowly breathing as much as possible, my stomachs starts to slow it's rapid body rolls "good girl, yes good girl Ashley."

She leans into kiss my head, I catch my breath. Though this was painful, the teasing and I had tried to slow myself down I felt the edge coming, I was falling into a pool of ecstasy. At the pit of my stomach, contractions gained on me, like a heartbeat inside me. "I'm gonna-- Eliza!" I found my realease come quick. I was out of breath, with a limp body and quivering sex.

My eyes flickered, as flicker I could see Eliza licking her fingers. I was exhausted. "Sleep little Ashley," with her bidding words, I came undone into sleep, again.

"How was she?" a voice asked.

A familiar voice spoke again. "She's better now, she's in well condition, thank you for taking care of her the other night while I had to go host a fashion show, Diane." it was Eliza, I tremble and shook in my sleep, though I did wake up.

I heard a door open, then close. I heard heels clunking to the bed, I knew she sat down. "Ashley will you take my offer?" she asked. "think about your future, you could have so much."

To be her sex slave? Her torture doll? Hell no! "No!" I hollered. "I will not be someone's punching bag!"

She looked down and slowly nodded. "But Ashley it will be more than that, you could have all you ever wanted!"

I shook my head. "No, I don't want this," I started. "I already have all I wanted at home, my family and friends, who my friends are also my family, my life back where I live, and school you rich bitch!"

"Ashley!" Eliza cries out.

I get out of the bed and run out the door, I see Diane at the end of the hallway about to walk down the spiral staircase. "Diane!" I yell. "Diane!" again.

She looks to where my voice is and smiles. "Oh Ms. Black, well enough to be out of bed?" she questions me. "No, no get back into bed, need rest, soup and TLC!" she happily exclaims walked down the hall way to me.

Hell no! "That is the last place I want to be at Diane, no, no I need to get my clothes back," I told her. "The jeans, shirt, jackets and boots-- Gah! Everything okay? And get Ansel by the time I'm done please I need to get out of here and get back to the hotel."

She frowned. "Okay," she sighed. "yes Ms. Black."

I ran into a bathroom, trying to lock the door but it had no lock, I stuffed it to keep it somewhat closed for no one to get in. I turned the water on from the ink and splashed my face thinking of a plan. Easy! Leave here, tell Ansel to step on the wheel to the hotel, pack up from the hotel, check out and off to the airport. I know I sound like a child but I needed to get away from France as soon a possible, I had a lovely say but I finished the painting and it's time to go!

I left the bathroom, but when I opened it Eliza was there. "Ashley please just think about this,"

I rolled my eyes. "I thought about it and no I won't be your little bitch to just be like a doormat to, now move. I've came here to do your painting, I should have left after but I was too naive, we had our fun and it's time to say bye and go our separate ways, now move."

She moved out my way, I ran down the spiral staircase, to Diane, who had my clothes folded in her arms. "you can change in a bathroom down here," she said handing me clothes.

I went to the downstairs bathroom and quickly changed, while I changed Diane knocked on the door. "Ms. Black the limo is here,"

I finished up quickly, slipping into my booties and grabbed my purse. "Thank you Diane!" I left the bathroom and hugged her.

She smiled. "Be safe Ms. Black," she had a worried look as I ran out the chateau like Cinderella. Ansel was going to open the door for me but I took the liberty of doing that for myself.

"To the hotel Ansel, please... with haste,"

"Yes, Ms. Black."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 0 11
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...
19.2K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...
372 72 8
"The harder I try to resist, the closer he come, effortlessly defying my intentions" A tale where love holds secrets, every look hides a truth. ' Li...
108K 2K 21
curious twenty-three year old Stephanie Caine unexpectedly stumbles across something that has her questioning everything including her sexuality. she...