Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
11- Coffee Date
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
26- Let's go to the sea-side!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
34- Wedding Bells
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
41- Ambivalent
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
50- Happiness again knocked on their door
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Bonus chapter: Unending Love
Need Your Support!

27- Love seems to be everywhere!

1.2K 102 11
By maha997_

'Kanza's POV'

"Kanza come on get up" someone said to me and I stirred in my sleep, "Hmm".

"Look the weather is so awesome, let's go out and have fun jaan" the person said.

This time I could feel him much closer.

"Please-let-me-sleep" I said sleepily. I was lying on my tummy with my face on one side and covered with my messy hair.

"Okay then I have my ways" I heard him mumbling and seconds later I felt his finger tracing along my face removing the strands of hair from it and then his breath right on my face. I opened my eyes and with my blurry vision saw him. I smiled still sleepy.

He was hovering over me. With a naught smirk he leaned in and kissed at the corner of my lips. I shuddered at the contact. Without pulling away he moved to my cheek and softly pecked there and then whispered in my ear burning it, "I.Love.You".

I closed my eyes feeling something beyond explanation and when I opened my eyes again there was no one. I instantly sat straight in my bed and looked around. There was no one in room except me and my ragged breathing.

What was that? I felt him right beside me. He was right there Phir kahan gaya. That can't be a vision. He was so real, I thought, but then, where was he? My inner voice asked me, and I again looked around my small but cozy room to make sure no one is there. It is an unfortunately a vision, I concluded with my head in my hands.
Yeah, I do have this problem of imagining things, but things like this. I thought.

But honestly that was the most wonderful thing ever happened to me, that touch was not only a touch but a piece of puzzle which completed me the second it met mine, I involuntarily smiled and sighed deeply. My heart skipped a few beats when it flashed through my mind that I am someone's else fiancé. I am not supposed to imagine things like these, I scolded myself. I checked my phone for time and it was 7:30.

To early for Hafsa to get up, I thought looking at the unmade Hafsa's bed beside me.

I was sharing room with Hafsa and other three girls were together in the one room next to us. Last night was so tiring. After reaching here we had a grand lunch and then we endlessly sat, talked, played on the beach. I lazily got up and went to bathroom and changed into a pair of black skinnies with a bright pink hoody and tied my hair in a messy bum.

I went out and there was no one. The place we were staying was beyond anything. The beautiful place I have ever seen. It was not exactly on the beach but in the blue water with wooden walkway connecting it to the beach. So, we were literally over the water. Nouman's father owned this place. I passed through living and dining room into the kitchen. No one is awake yet, I thought scratching my head, time kesay pass karoon, I looked around and my eyes stopped on the coffe maker. I smiled and made myself a good strong cup of it.

I went out of the hut and was walking towards the beach when I stopped in my tracks.

Few feet away from was standing him. He was in black vest and brown knee-length shorts. His back was towards me and he was stretching his arms. My eyes popped out of there sockets when I saw every muscles in his arm flexed. I choked on my coffee. He was looking damn got and sexy. I never saw him shirtless but seriously I couldn't handle that much. I was constantly staring at his built and firm body. Kanza cut it out, I said to myself, stop staring, stop.

My heart shrinked again when I realized about my situation. I can't do this to myself, to Nouman. I hurriedly lowered my eyes. I was about to turn and leave and on the cue he turned around.

"Hey" he said, and I looked at him forcing out a smile.

"Hi" I said moving towards him.

"You got up early?" he asked and my dream came to my mind.

"Yeah, just to enjoy the weather" I lied.

"Hmm... By the way where is your hero?" he asked me, and I felt uncomfortable. His tone was anything but normal.

"Umm... He is... I guess sleeping" I replied looking down.

"So, would he mind if we'll talk" he asked and I stared at him. What the..? Why is he being so weird?

"Huh? what do you mean?" I asked, and he smiled looking down.

"Yeah, because as far as I remember, he wasn't letting you talk to anyone last night" Shehry said with air quotes and I felt a pang of anger and hurt both together.

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.

"Well I am just stating the fact" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Then don't, it's not your concern" I snapped back and he narrowed his eyes.

"Kanza..."

"What Kanza, ab fact bataya hay so let me also state one" I said, and he took a step closer.

"Listen don't need to be angry, main tu bus asay he keh rha tha, ighar tumhain bura laga tu I am sorry... I really am sorry" he said, and I felt like slapping him. Why am I reacting this way?

I looked at him and without saying a word turned around and stormed back in the hut. Tears want to escape my held them in. Kesay keh skta hay woh yeh? how dare he? I thought, Lakin Kuch galat bhe tu nahe kaha, yeah Nouman wants to spend most of his time with me but he never asked me to stop talking to my friends.. Per mujay itna gussay kiss bat pey aa raha hay? I questioned myself, yeh phir main yeh expect he nahe kr rhe the... Aur woh bhe Shehryaar say, the answer immediately followed the question.

Now a tear escaped my eyes. Main kia chati hoon mujay khud bhe nahe pata, I concluded.

"Ouch" a whisper escaped from my mouth when I collided with something strong. I raised my eyes and saw Nouman looking down at me.

"Kia hoa Kanza? Are you okay?" He asked with his hands gently on my shoulders and I quickly wiped my cheeks.

"Yeah, bus Hafsa say larai ho gaey the" I lied.

"And that's why you were crying?" He asked chuckling and I looked down.

"Yeah khabi khabi main rundo bhe ban jati hoon" I said, and he grinned.

"Don't worry poochta hoon main Hafsa say" he said sideways hugging me and my eyes popped out. I have to tell Hafsa before he ask her anything, I thought.

'Shehry's POV '

I saw my love hugging someone else and my heart cringed in its cage. I didn't mean to hurt her but what hurt me more is the way she reacted. I wish she could do that for me. Defend me like she defended him. But now there are only wishes and nothing else.

I turned around and walked over to the beach. Far away I noticed two figures coming my way. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. They were Waqas and Hafsa. They were walking along the blue line of sea hand in hand. I turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

Best place to get your feelings out, I smiled sadly, bat krni chahi the but I ended up in a fight, idiot, I cursed myself. But Kanza is way to sensitive, matlab I know she cares about 'Nouman' but I was only joking. I walked to some rocks and sat on one of them. Was I really joking? Was my voice normal? Was I not pissed off? Whom am I kidding to? I questioned myself, Kis muskil main dal dia hay ap nay ALLAH, sukoon ka tu jaisay nam hay he nahe hay, I looked at the endless sea lay in front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun was brightly shining on us as we all were seated on the beach. I was stuck between Hussain who was all busy with Maheen on his other side and Atif who was busy telling Soniya about his journey through his body building. I was dumbly looking at them... Or maybe at Kanza. She was with Nouman quiet far away from me. Since our little conflict in the morning she was completely ignoring me. Joo thori bohat bat krnay lagi the woh bhe khatam, damn, I fisted my hands. I pulled out my phone and stuff headphones in my ear.

After resting my head and closing my eyes I was having a quiet relaxing time until Waqas exploded a bombshell... especially on me.

"Yo guys what about playing volleyball?" He asked looking at us. His eyes full of excitement.

"Not a bad idea" Nouman agreed and I rolled my eyes which were thankfully covered by shades.

"Come on, let's just rock the beach" Waqas exclaimed.

"Volleyball nahe dance hoo gaya jo rock the beach" I said literally pissed off but others thinking I cracked a joke laughed.

"Oye kotay uth" Waqas said and I heard a chuckle from the other end. When my head snapped towards that side, I saw her with a smirk on her face.

"Let's divide the players, so captains?" Nouman said getting up.

"You and I" Waqas said and he nodded.

We all got up and stood up around our captains

"Okay I chose Kanza" Waqas announced. She walked behind him.

"Uzair", Nouman said scanning the whole crowd.

"Shehry".

"Hussain".

"Atif".

"Zoha".

"Sami"

"Soniya".

"Maheen" Waqas chose the last player and then smirked looking at Hafsa whose jaw dropped in shock.

"Hafsa", Nouman said and she stood behind him passing a glare to Waqas.

"Okay Sami go get the net and ball form the hut" Nouman said and he sprinted towards the hut.

"Oye, why didn't you choose Hafsa, huh?" I smacked at the back if his head.

"Meri marzi" he replied, and I rolled my eyes. Meri jaga Hafsa ko lay layta, zaroori mujay aur Kanza ko aik he teams main rakhna tha, I thought walking over to the rest.

"So, which one of you is good in the game?" Maheen asked and we all looked at each other.

"Kia farq parhta hay, it just a game and it's just to enjoy" Kanza replied wrapping her arm around Maheen's shoulders. She smiled back.

"That's true but I bet Shehryaar can play better"she said shyly looking my way and I smiled back. Kanza gave me a quick glance.

"Uss say acha tu main khelti hoon" she said making a face.

"Oh yeah right that's why you lost" I snapped back smirking.

We played volleyball sometime back when we were NOT in this awkward situation.

"That was because of umm.. Waqas" she said defending herself and I smiled shaking my head.

"What was because of me? Waqas approach us.

"Woh Kanza was saying...."

"Kay you play volleyball really good" Kanza cut me hurriedly and I chuckled.

"Yeh tu hay, anyways let's go" he said, and we all nodded.

Sami with a help of some helpers had safely put the net and was waiting for us. We all stood at the one end and others on the other. I saw Hafsa giving Waqas dead looks every now and then and smiled.

"Oye teri game honay wali hay" I nudged Waqas and he laughed.

First Hussain beautifully served. Ball came flying and on our side Sami returned successfully. Due to many players it was not so easy to drop the ball. I was playing good until my meter shooted and that was when I saw Kanza not really paying attention but was busy giving cute looks to Nouman who was also not playing.

Uzair served and ball straight went towards Kanza, but she was not paying attention and missed it.

"Sorry" she said smiling cheekily.

Again, the game resumed but we threw the ball and they played it by sending it flying right towards me. I jumped and punched it back.

"Good one dude" I heard Sami and smiled back.

The game was on climax. We had a lead of 2 points and they were struggling. Now Nouman served the ball and kanza who was at the back corner jumped and sent it back but along with that she screamed and she fell on the ground.

"Ahh!" she cried and drew all our attention.

We ran to her and Maheen bent down.

"Are you okay?" she asked and kanza shook her head.

"No, it's h-hurting" she said on the verge of tears.

"Shehry take her inside and put on some ice" Waqas said and I looked at him closely.

"Go" he said, and I hesitantly bent down and wrapped my arm around her waist. Our eyes met for a second, but she looked away. She put her one arm around my shoulder and stood up. It was difficult to walk so she was fully depended on me and my body was giving me electric currents, but I ignored them.

'Kanza's POV'

Ya Allah, meri saansay, my heart was beating dangerously in my chest. The thought that he was so close was giving me electric currents within my body. His arm around my waist was firm and strong. I blinked my eyes several times to make sure this wasn't a vision. From the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me and my heart skipped a beat. He led me to my bedroom and helped me sit on my bed with my back resting with the backboard of the bed and without saying anything left. How mean? I thought angrily, but he soon returned with the ice bag. He sat at the edge of my bed and carefully placed my feet in his lap. By now my feet was swallowed. He lightly kept the bag on it and I gasped.

"Sorry" he whispered.

I closed my eyes and pain shot through me. Suddenly he hands stopped and I opened my eyes. My breath hitched in my thorat when I saw him staring at me... Right ino soul.

"What?" I asked, and he shook his head.

Soon he was done. He got up and was about to leave room when I spoke up, "Nouman never told me to stop talking to anyone, you know we can talk".

He turned around and smiled.

"I know, mainay wasay he keh dia tha" he said, "I am Sorry ighar tumhain bura laga".

He walked over to me bed and stood right beside me

"No, it's okay" I smiled. On this he bent down and unexpectedly kissed me on the cheek.

I visibly sshuddered when his lips touched my skin. I blinked again to make sure this is all true. He pulled away and smiled and the winked at me. I was way to shocked to smile back. I just stared at him. What just happened? And how it happened? But most if all why it happened? Before I could ask him, he turned and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalamoalaikum people! Kesay hain sab? Am fit fat :) an update ;)
So how was it? Hope you like it? A little bit of 'zayaar' romance ;) yeah I found a shipname ^_^

Btw I showed Shehry's body full like Salman Khan's but I swear this is all imagination :D and what do you think about kanza's last questions.

Favourite scene? 
In the picture that's the hut they are Living in, and also a song attached with the update :)
Don't forget to vote! If you liked the chap. Comment! If you laughed on any dialogue. And share! If you think this sTory is good.

Love you all out there <3 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 52.8K 51
BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM COUSIN LOVE STORY PEEP IN TO KNOW MORE💫💕 DOES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
151K 4.9K 32
"He held my face, kissed me hard and then whispered, baby girl, you don't mean a thing.'"
24.1K 793 24
After a year of shutting people out because of a tragic accident. Liza is finally ready to open that door. Little does she know that she'll soon wish...
3.7K 293 30
"I want you to agree to one condition, You should say yes thrice when I ask you to!!!! " She said "Haan and thrice but why? " "Be thankful I'm not...