My Insane, Cunning Vixen.

By endlessnights1

Viviana Lexington comes from a tough background, I would say the same for Mr. D'Amberiso. He is a mafia leade... More

Back stories (Short Chapter)EDITED
Meeting.
The Talk.
Shopping and Drama.
The Recruitment... And a Sister?
Adoption.
What the actual fuck?
The Recruitment Meeting.
Talks,Talks,Talks.
Challenge Pt. 1
Challenge Pt. 2
I love you...
"I love you..." Pt. 2
Funerals and Hospital Visits.
Almost Normal.
New Things
Males and Females
Date Night
Plans
Preparation
Wedding
Honeymoon
Honeymoon Pt.2
Home.
Changes.
Space
Happy Birthday
Love Making
Exhaustion
Changes.(EDITED)
Growth
Happiness
Visiting Mexico Pt.1
Saving a Wedding (Pt.2)
Home
Travels
Think Through
Alive
Epilogue

Wow...

357 9 0
By endlessnights1

**for video above cut to 40 seconds. Reason for the clip is, well you'll see**
Viviana's P.O.V)
I got out of the shower humming a joyful tune to myself. After three years I built my own mafia up from nothing. And funny enough, all are females. As I don't have time for toxic men. As I dried off and slipped on my robe, I walked into the room towards the vanity and sat down brushing out my hair. I quickly braided my hair to keep out my way as I did a simple grey smokey eye, a deep red lipstick and faint makeup. I walked to the bathroom and blow dried my hair then straightened it.

I walked into the closet and grabbed my dress that was still in its protective covering. It was a long deep red strapless dress, it had mesh over top of the satin and lace on the chest area. I laid it down on the bed and quickly grabbed my clear high heeled wedges. I put the heels on first so I wouldn't struggle with the dress. As I tightened them enough I slid the dress on and felt it hug every curve on me, I smiled to myself as I had a quick memory of Gerald when he complimented my curves. It's been three years since I said anything to him, I miss him but he was holding back all the power and possibilities I had in me. And I can't forgive him yet for that.

~knock knock~

I looked towards the door as I told them to come in. In came Steph, one of my right hands.
"Ma'am, it's time to go. Everyone has their guns and knifes as requested." She spoke quietly and I nodded quickly putting on my thigh garter and putting my knife in it then a small dagger on the strap of my heels. I straightened my dress as I stood up, grabbing my purse. I picked my dress up a bit as to not slip on it, I made my way downstairs and outside. I got into my own car and started it up, hearing her purr. Nodding, I started to make way for the ball.
**at ball**

As we all got there, cars were flooding the driveway and streets. I sighed and got out, as I did and walked 5 feet in front of the car, the soldiers circled me instantly. While I smiled and whispered to them, "Lay back." And they moved behind me letting me walk. I walked towards the huge mansion, admiring the beautiful landscape and flowers all around. I walked in peeking my head around, I noticed a lot of crowded rooms, filled with chatty mafia bosses. Waving my hand forward faintly for them to form a circle around me we walked around.

"Is that the new one?"
"Why's she hiding"
"She looks familiar"
"She's gorgeous"
"I think they're responsible for all the city mischief"
"That's an all girl mafia! Impossible!"

I heard everyone say as I made my way around until I was in the backyard, seeing a empty table with our mafia name on it and I headed over there to sit. The soldiers surrounding me stated that way while standing and my important girls sat with me. I was looking at the menu until I heard feedback and I shot my head up, seeing Mr. Moirse standing up on the stage holding a microphone. Looking around, everyone was starting to sit but luckily we weren't in their way so I focused my attention back to him.

"Good evening everyone! I would like to thank you all for coming to support our new ally, the Lexingtons! They are recent up comers who've already made quite a impact in the crime world. Led only by a woman and an all women mafia." Moirse spoke.

"Lexington, Lexington. It sounds familiar. Look it up Jackson." I heard a familiar voice spoke, with the same name Jackson. I looked behind me through the girls and seen him. Gerald D'Amberoise. Once my love, still is. I stared at him until I was nudged, I looked up at Georgia and she pointed towards the stage and I nodded getting up. I made my way until I heard more heels and murmurs behind me, I held a fist up and I heard everything stop as I continued walking up the steps holding my dress. Keeping my head down, I heard awhs and wows. I smiled and blushed faintly as I stood by Moirse and looked up keeping my smile on. I heard gasps from where I was sitting and I seen Gerald and his men look at me shocked as all hell. I rolled my eyes and stood there as Moirse spoke more.

After he was done everyone clapped for me as I wiped away the blood on my arm.

**at the after party**

I told the girls to go sit and have fun since I needed some time to myself. I had my heels off as I sat on the concrete bench, hugging my knees to my chest and rubbing my arms. He's here. I wonder what he thinks. Is he mad? Happy? Miserable? I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the bushes move and I touched my thigh for my knife, awaiting further noises. Then I felt a hand on my thigh, bigger than my hand. I looked up and seen Gerald staring at me. He grabbed my hand pulling me up, causing me to stand on the bench. He placed his hands on my waist, letting them slide down the rest of my body. He then wandered his hands onto my ass as he rubbed it lightly, causing me to close my eyes and enjoy it till he smacked it harshly.

"Where the fuck have you been Viviana!" He seethed picking me up bridal style then sitting down with me on his lap. I stared at him, admiring his face again. He looked thinner, more hair on his face and his eyes are darker. A few grey hairs showed through. He grabbed my face by my jaw and looked deep into my eyes.

"Where have you been dammit? I've been worried sick for you! For three god damn years I've had every hacker from every mafia looking for you. You erased yourself, erased everything about you. I missed you so damn much Vivi. I know I wasn't good enough for you, but I swear to you I've changed tremendously." He cried to me as he had his forehead on mine. I didn't know what to do, he never broke like this to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen the girls run over until I stopped and shooed them away. I sighed and got off of him and standing in front.

"Gerald. Do you see how flourished I am? I have my own mafia, that I built by myself. I found all these girls. I caused all that mischief around the state for my own enjoyment because I had all this pent up anger towards you, for holding me back of becoming a queen to your mafia!" I cried out, I seen his regret and sadness pooling in his eyes and body posture. "I am my own boss, I never felt this more alive at all!" I laughed out while spinning.

Gerald's P.O.V)

I sat at the table, waiting for the ceremony to end so I can just go drink. As I was losing interest he mentioned a name Lexington, I shot my head up and told my men to search the name. As I was watching the girl stand and walk up all of a sudden 8 other girls surrounded her but stopped once the Lexington raised her fist. She walked up the steps and onto the stage. Then I realized who she was, Viviana Lexington.  I stared at her, she was as beautiful as the day I lost her. Her blue eyes were just sparkling, her bright white smile was shining. Her beautiful tan skin was just glistening in the sun. I missed her, I wanted to touch her, hold her, inhale her scent. After Moirse was done, we ate and then people were dispersing in the partying crowds. I wanted to talk to Viviana but I was pulled into a meeting about her. 

"I would appreciate it if one of you men could show her around the ropes and how we do things around here?" Moirse asked and I quickly spoke up,

"I will. I'd love too." the other men laughed and after the meeting was over I was walking around in hopes to find Vivi. I walked around the court outside and saw her sitting on a bench holding her legs to herself, she always did that when she was in deep thought. I walked behind her and the bush, which rustled and gave away my spot. I seen her reach for her thigh but I quickly placed my hand on hers, pulling her up to stand on the bench. I looked up at her, I seen her eyes hold sadness and a sense of need. I placed my hands on her waist, letting them slide down all her precious curves. I then rubbed her ass a bit then smacked it harshly.

"Where the fuck have you been Viviana!" I seethed picking her up bridal style while sitting down with her on my lap.I stared at her, and all she did was stare back, looking over my face. I grabbed her face by the jaw and looked at her, 

"Where have you been dammit? I've been worried sick for you! For three god damn years I've had every hacker from every mafia looking for you. You erased yourself, erased everything about you. I missed you so damn much Vivi. I know I wasn't good enough for you, but I swear to you I've changed tremendously."I cried out to her, I missed her so damn crazy. I couldn't live myself without her. Vivi sighed and got off of me then standing in front of me.

"Gerald. Do you see how flourished I am? I have my own mafia, that I built by myself. I found all these girls. I caused all that mischief around the state for my own enjoyment because I had all this pent up anger towards you, for holding me back of becoming a queen to your mafia!" Viviana yelled out, I looked down and slouched, I ruined my chances with her. All she wanted was to be apart of it. "I am my own boss, I never felt this more alive at all!" Vivi laughed out while spinning.  I smiled while watching her spin out of her own happiness.

"Viviana, I was asked to show you the ropes of how we run the mafias. As since you're with a group of them, there's rules as groups to follow." I said while looking up at her. She stopped and looked at me sadly, then nodded.

"Bet you're wife isn't to happy about that. Huh?" She spoke softly with a hint of sadness. I furrowed my brows and stood up while walking to her. "Wife?" I asked confusingly. Viviana nodded and quickly looked away and wiped her eyes. "I thought you wouldn't of given up on me so easily. I was waiting for you. But then I heard you were married, so I started to hate you. Even though you held me back of, literally everything, and killed my friends, I still can't help but love so hard for you. I still get weak in my knees for you." Viviana said quietly while she looked up at me. I physically felt my heart cramp up, I raised my left hand up towards he so she could see. 

"My wife is in front of me. I just have to earn her back." I said with tears forming in my eyes as I pulled her into me, hugging her tightly. I felt her silent sobs against my chest, 

"Viviana, I didn't stop looking for you, ever. I couldn't find you at all. Our only guess was that you died. And that day you left, everyone especially me.We were all dragging ourselves around because you weren't running around being excited to chop someone's body up. Or playing your little jokes on us. I missed you so much. I know our intimate life was never great, but I never tried to replace you at all, I couldn't . Everything you owned, it's in the exact places that you left them in. You're clothes and shoes would collect dust, so I had the maids clean them and cover everything in plastic. Same with your vanity. Baby, you're the only one I want to be by my side." I whispered in her ear while crying silently. 

We stood there for a minute, rocking back and forth, enjoying each others presence. I stepped back to admire her again. Her beautiful black hair was straightened, her blue eyes were dazzling in the moonlight, her skin continued glistening in the faint light of the moon, her dark red dress hugged her beautiful goddess curves. Without her heels she was my short little monster. Her arms were covered in tattoos of complete nothingness, she had a shoulder tattoo of my name in Italian. I was taken aback by that. She was more of an athletic build now, but her ass and chest was still prominent as ever on her. 

"Wow." I whispered under my breath, and even though it was dark out. I could see the blush all over her face. I smiled at her and pulled her in. 

"I missed you."

"I missed you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 4.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
577K 24.1K 98
β˜…Sequel to 'The Missing Piece'β˜… 'It has been like I'm solving a puzzle. It was like, I completed the puzzle but there was one piece missing, from the...
1.7M 32.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
160K 2.7K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂π₯𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐒𝐩π₯𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...