BLACKMAILED (ON HOLD)

By NamrataVerma7

it is said that : You can Blackmail someone, only when you have dirt on someone, or at least you think you do... More

Blockbuster Prologue
The Two Leads : The Man
The Two Leads : The Woman
Characters & Casting
Sudden Wedding Bells?
The CLASH
Sinless & Sinful
A Visit To The Nurse
The Wedding Season Is On
Its Official
The Hide & Seek
The Twisted Triangle
The Ugli & Haunting Past
Stay Away From Me
A friend In Need?
Caught In The Web of Lies
She Has Dirt On Her
BLACKMAILED
Married to Her NIGHTMARES
Confrontation 1
Confrontation 2
The Reception Gone WRONG?
Begins The Torture
Behind The BARS?
The Night Of Crossing Limits
You Are Blind
Separate Ways???
The SADIST
The Long Forgotten Encounter
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE continued
A Glimpse In Their Lives
The ACCIDENT
VIOLENT OR VIOLATED
A Sensuous Care
Secrets Kept
Lets Be Each Other's
How Is This Possible?
Dont Want To Stop
Mr. & Mrs. Trehan
She Deserves Respect
Can Not Go On Like This
A Rather Hard Time Ahead
Get Your Hands Off Me
Sympathy For Devil?
He Left Me? AGAIN?
A Deadly Trap
SNEAK PEAK
Behind The Closed Door
A Dream To Live
RANT
The Pregnancy Effect
PARANOIA
Announcement About The Story

I Give You My Body

2.6K 127 41
By NamrataVerma7

Hey Guys!

Thank you so much for keeping patience here and for all the wonderful msgs that you guys sent!
I know I am super late but I am back with a new chapter now and I hope you all will enjoy it and shower your love on Bela and Nakul!

Do you have a couple name that we could ship these guys?
If yes, pls suggest!

16th May 2021

Warning!

Chapter is leading to Intimate scenes ahead...so please read on your own risk, yeah?

Winks*

Writer's pov

Have you ever tried to share more of yourself to your partner and yet you felt terrified of the Idea?

Sometimes, we want to choose a path which would not lead to a clear destination but it so very strange that at the same time, you knew you wanted to go that way!

Same was the situation with Bela and Nakul.!

Trapped in their own past miseries, they wanted to take the route of togetherness...they wanted to give a best try at the obvious!

They wanted to give their bodies to each other!

The party was going on full swing, Nakul made sure to keep Bela to himself. He never wanted to leave her to go to another person. He had made up his mind and he wanted her all for himself!

Whereas, Bela was nervous about this whole situation. She really did want to be with Nakul but she was doubtful of the outcomes......but something inside her was ready to accept Nakul for life!

The idea of being close to Nakul was already nerve wrecking for her as she knew nothing about this side of his. Tonight had the power to change her whole world, as Nakul had reminded her, it was their Night. But Not to behave like a chicken at the last moment, she kept herself busy with the arrangements and her heart beats turned erratic whenever Nakul was close to her. He did not leave any chances to give her teasing looks and she pondered over the fact that he was being this playful around her.

Finally, the guests were leaving and then if was a little family time altogether.
Nakul went out to see off some of his important guests.
Bela was sitting with Avyan, Suhani, Drishti and much to her discomfort, Dr. Avinash Batra who was giving her weird creepy looks.

Bela intentionally did not intertain him much but being the same family now, it was obvious that she had to maintain pleasantries with him.
And being the creep he was, Avinash was taking advantage of the situation.

It was dinner time for the family and everyone sat on the table together and whenever Drishti or Avinash needed anything, he would ask Bela to serve them and Nakul gritted his teeth but kept his face blank in front of all.
He made a mental note to have a word with Avinash but first time, for tonight he did not want to spoil their time.

Drishti spoke - Thank you Nakul Bhaiya for organising such a grand party for us!
And thank you for the Ferrari.!
I love it!

Nakul smiled at her and said - Aren't pregnant women supposed to get pampered?
And anything for my dear sister!

Correct, so you mean you will also pamper Bela bhabi once she is pregnant with your babies? - Drishti smirked

Bela chocked on her food and Nakul passed her a deep look, playing with his food. The idea suddenly seemed too Hot!

Suhani spoke - You are Right Drishti!
He better treat my sister right, because being pregnant and going through all its phases is not easy at all!

I can't wait to see Di all pregnant and throwing tantrums!
And guess what, the Nakul Mahendra Trehan has to take it all in!

Yes Bhai!
I am telling you, handling pregnant wife is not at all easy!
They can be handful!
Look at me, I am on my toes all the time, but the real fun would be watching you running behind Bela! - teased Avyan laughing

And Everyone laughed except for Avinash, his palms turned into fists and he looked pale and Nakul decided to take the opportunity, he replied smirking indirectly at Him -

Don't worry Suhani and Drishti and my dear Brother, I am all ready to take her tantrums and I am certainly going to take full care of My Wife once I impregnate her with my babies and gasps were heard but Bela turned into a beetroot!

She could not believe her ears that Nakul was speaking something like this in open.

So, does that mean we are going to hear the good news soon? - smirked Suhani at Bela who just lowered her head and spoke nothing

Nakul chuckled - All in its due time Suhani!
Now, let Bela finish her food, looking at her, I am not sure if she can finish it till morning!

If you believe me, smoke was coming out of Avinash's ears in anger and he wanted to murder Nakul for talking about Bela but what added fuel to his fire was the beetroot Bela. It looked as if She was giving these thought a chance. But, He could not let not that happen. If Nakul had a heir, all his plans to grab the Trehan Property was going to go in drain. With much difficulty, he had made Drishti pregnant with his baby and he wanted the baby to be legally entitled to the major richness of the Trehans if not the whole Property. But hearing Nakul, now he was scared and unsure of his future plans.

He knew he had to do something bigger about it! And he would be damned if he let the couple bear a child and destroy his dreams of inheriting the Trehan Empire!

Bela just finished off with giving instructions to the maids for next two day as Drishti and Avinash were leaving the Mansion. She was passing the stairs to go her room with a thousand things on mind when her steps halted at the words -

So, I see you are planning to Produce a Trehan Heir?
I must say, Both you sisters did play your cards well!
One is already pregnant with the younger Brother and here you are, planning to make babies with the Eldest one!
You are a clever Bitch!

Bela jerked at head at the person and she did not miss one ounce of Disgust and Hatred in the tone. But she had decided to give it back to Dr. Avinash Batra as he was crossing all the limits!

She spat - One word against Suhani and her Baby and I swear Dr. Batra, I will forget who you are to this Family!
I am tolerating you just because Drishti deserves to be Happy at her difficult times.
She need not see the ugli face of her husband!
So, it's better you be your limits and stop commenting on my personal life!
You have no say in it!

Whether I bear a child or not with my Husband is completely my choice!
So, Back Off!

Oh acting Fiesty!?!
This is what I like about you!
You have a fire Inside you and That Nakul is a lucky bastard to have his claims on you!
But trust me Bela, I can give you more!
You see, I am much younger and can satisfy you well in Bed, unlike that old arrogant Trehan!
Don't you realise how I have kept that Drishti wrapped around my little finger! - smirked Avinash

Bela fumed in anger and disgust and she slapped him hard and yelled - Thank your stars Dr. Batra that none has seen this ugli evil face of yours!
I am sure Nakul will roast you in hot oil if he finds out about your dirty secrets!

It's better you stay clear of my ways, don't forget I am married to Nakul!

And you better take good care of Drishti and her Baby!
I won't keep silence if you tried to trick her anymore!

And if you excuse Me!
I have better things to Do!

With that she stormed away from the poisonous snake and reached her bedroom.

And Avinash kicked his leg in frustration only to yell and curse in pain as he had hit a corner of the hard marble.

Out side the Big door, she breathe in some deep breaths and then she entered the room.
The Insides of the room had darkness, she frowned and tried to switch on the dim lights only to be slammed on the door with her face dangerously close to Nakul. And before she could speak a word, her mouth was taken into an urgent deep kiss.!

Nakul was on Fireworks!
He was sucking her lips and his hands roamed all over her, soon his tongue had her sweet taste.

On the other hand, for Bela, The taste of him was woodsmoke and ginger Ale and bright fresh mint, as alluring as it was familiar.!
Bela was stunned to have received this kind of urgency and she stood their motionless.

Sucking her lips to his heart's desire, Nakul left her mouth and spoke in his deep voice - You Are Late!

Coming out of the dizziness, Bela internally smiled at Nakul's tone. She looked at him only to see the look in his eyes was that of lust but also of attention!

She replied softly - I was just finishing up!

Nakul dipped his face on her neck and sucked in a deep breath, kissed her cheek, her jaw, then her ear and asked -

Tell me what you feel Bela?

Bela who was feeling knots in her stomach, replied -

I don’t think I explain this feeling!
It's all new for me Nakul! - her words were meak and were breathless

Nakul frowned at her words, as he thought that she was used to the touch. But his own heart began to run a marathon when she added -

Wherever you are touching me... I am caged.....It’s like starting a fire. The flames are there, but I need it to catch. Nobody has ever touched me like this before!

Nakul instantly grinned - Then Let’s see if I can stoke it more......Yeah?

The look on his face was as unhindered as she had ever seen in this last few months after their marriage.
He was talking intensely in front of her, yet he did not look a small bit desperate.

Nakul, I...i...want to give my body to you....but...i am scared....i...have my own fears...! - fidgeted Bela with her fingers

Nakul took a few steps back and eyed the nervous Bela for a long moment, searching, the signs of any lies....all the proofs that he had received about her past ran in front of his eyes but the girl in front of him right now looked so fragile.....she was contradicting those pictures and the information he had on her, he sighed and caressed her cheeks, and all the tension left his body as Bela leaned to his touch, there, he had decided that he will not judge her anymore.
He will give her his body as well, as she was his legal partner.

Watching him this silent, Bela nervously placed her plam upon his cheek, her thumb grazing the soft contour of his mouth making Nakul let out a heavy breath!

He said - I want to make a few things clear here Bela, just like you, even I have my insecurities, I can be a bit inconsiderate and I have always been a moderate dominant when it comes to women.!
I can't really help this, and I know I might hurt you in the process but I can say that I will take care of you afterwards!

Bela could feel the honesty in his tone, she could also smell the salt on him, and something darker, the hearth fire and ink, the sweat of the day.!
The anticipation of the night made her heart flutter and her stomach dropped in a good way!

She hadn’t been prepared for such intensity, though she should have been. Everything about Nakul Mahendra Trehan was potent.
His whole personality was domineering and she very well knew that she would submit to him.

But only thing that was assuring was that she herself was accepting this!

She was not forced into this!

She was ready for A night never to be shared with anyone else apart from her Husband.!

Her body lit up like New Years, her fear mingling with his dominance, her hormones arousal tangling with his demand and his need.
And she knew that there is no more reason to fight this moment.

Because, she was ready for it!

Nakul took hold of her saree near her exposed flat belly and Bela let out a foreign gasp. With slow deliberation Nakul looked her up and down....His inspection seemed to last for hours, though it must have taken only few seconds but Bela burned under his gaze.

She was well aware of his desires!

The air between them crackled, Bela wanted to move toward him, to close the gap between them again, but there was something inside her that was stopping her from going close to his Fire which had the capacity to destroy her and thus, she stayed rooted to the spot.

Nakul loosened the pleats around her waist and His finger lingered for a moment on her flesh before finally lifting his head to meet her eyes, he spoke -

It is going to be Long Night!

And that is when he moved and latched his lips on hers.!

Again!

Bela could not help it anymore, her heart surrendered as she was drawn in by the force and pressure of the tempest building in those damnable lips and she responded, earning a groan from Nakul.!

The Night of their union was here!

For this is where all the Magic will start to Begin!

Phew*
I am feeling so hot!
Finally done with this one!
The next continued one will be out soon!

I hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter!

Don't forget to Comment/Vote/Share/Follow

See you all sooner!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 4K 50
"Lie there," he ordered, suddenly cutting through the silence and undoing the top button of his kurta. When she didn't move, still shocked at how she...
201K 6.5K 42
its dark romance story.....its my 1st dark book....english is not my first language....so plzz ignore grammar mistake.... "leave...
428K 25.9K 42
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
146K 10.1K 46
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...