To New Beginnings.

By raghadCa

It all made sense now, the journal, the letters and her death. I was never lost; it was there but I was just... More

Chapter one: The endless night
Milkshake
Cut off
Missing home
Lonely
Newbie
Burden
Homesick
Drama
Blame
Flashbacks
News
Rumors
Pity
Acceptance
Bond
Fear of abandonment
Shotgun
Missed out
Hurtful truth
A human pole
Rosie?
Charity work
AUTHOR note
Runaway
Doubts
Important info! ❤️☺️
Opening up
Heyyyy!
Places
Promises
Safe haven
Trust
Vulnerabilities
Transparent
Too good to be true
Two worlds
Replacement
Deeply falling
Siblings
Lost hope
Broken souls
Fearful memories
Losing control
Losing myself
psychopath
Hospitalized
Cardiac death
Triggers
Unrevealed
Redhanded
The letter
Something missing.
Her death.
He left
Lost yet found
Hidden
Hunt
Hidden in a box
Truth, be told
Distructed
Important
Elliotte
Guys 🥹
Chaos
The deadly truth
VERY VERY IMPORTANT!
Note

Blocked out

156 18 105
By raghadCa

It was a Friday night yesterday, not the typical one though. It was just the Andersons and me. No one came over and no one left the house. Alex explained that they have one Friday for them to hang out with their friends and the next they stay together and hang out as a family which is sweet to me, but the guys were nagging a lot. Alessandro still found a way to bother me last night. Whether he would make remarks about Tyler being the cutest Anderson in the house or to how I believed him and walked out assuming a toddler will be out there.
Dumb if you ask me.

  Tyler on the other hand was quite quiet, but not the annoyed, disapproving quiet more of a relaxed and assuring quiet if you get what I mean. We all watched a movie together Anna included as we talked and shared our days, questions here and there when I found myself tangled and clutched by a cute little Adam. Both of us were covered and comfortable in the movie room which seemed to be just for ourselves.
Adam was still peacefully asleep, so I quietly slipped myself out of his grasp and walked out and to my bathroom. After cleaning up, I changed into a cute outfit that consisted of boyfriend jeans, a red turtleneck cut to my waist and my signature converse. I let my loose wavy dirty blonde hair fall to my back and applied mascara, lip gloss and headed downstairs.

I walked downstairs wearing my bag and my phone in hand before walking to the kitchen to fix them breakfast so that they don't get us late.

The sound that came from the kitchen affirmed to me that they were in fact awake and actually ahead of me which startled me.

" Morning. " I greeted aloud walking in the kitchen where Tyler was on his phone with a plate of pancakes set aside as he was in his pyjamas, wait. . .
Pijamas?

   He mirrored my confused face as I stood there in front of him startled at what was in front of me and same to him.

" Where are you going? " Tyler questioned

" School," I stated in a duh tone like he was somewhat an idiot.

At first, he just stared down at his food with a smug smile then he realized and turned to me.

" I'm not going today. " He spoke a strict look on his face.

I felt that something was up. Maybe, he had one of those days. I don't know, and so I sat across him.

" Is everything okay? " I questioned sympathetically looking at him.

" Fine, you? " Tyler stared at me.

" yeah, I'm perfectly fine actually. " I smiled approaching the fridge to get milk when both twins walked in their hair messed up and their pjas still on which got me to glaring at them whereas they were surprised to see me I think?

" Why aren't you both dressed? "

" Where are you going? " We all questioned in unison as Tyler held a smug look on his face as he watched us, but soon enough the twins held the same look gleaming at each other before Alex burst out laughing as he pointed at me and laughed elaborately like a ten-year-old.

" Morning, what's all the noise about? " Anna walked in a smile on her face as she approached us.

" beats me. " I shrugged my shoulder before Anna asked me the same question I've been asked for the third time today.

" honey I love your outfit, but where are you going on a Saturday morning. "

I turned back to her my eyes wide as the boys began hysterically laughing as realization hit me while Anna joined along laughing.

  " I guess I'll go change. " I whined before Tyler spoke up.

" Actually after breakfast, we're meeting up at Blake's. " Tyler stated not waiting for a response from me before he took off upstairs. It was like I didn't have an option on whether I want or don't want to go. In a way, I kinda like how it sounded.

Anna stood there a smile on her face as she was looking at me. For a second it felt creepy so I turned to her.

" What? " I chuckled looking at her.

" Honestly, you've been such a help and I've never got to thank you for helping me handle the kids. " Anna thanked me which led to a look of surprise on my face.

" Me? Help? I'm the one that should be thanking you right now. I honestly don't know how I and dad will be doing if it wasn't for you guys. Sometimes I can sound so ungrateful, but I am so thankful for you guys. " I beamed back as I engulfed her in a hug as she accepted hugging me back before a little mokney ran in staring at us in pure fright.

" Hazoow, weave my mommy alone "
The cute jealous toddler spoke.
. . . . . . .

" You ready? " Tyler called for me as I was seated by their sunshades that were set by the field.

" Yep. " I replied a slight of a smile hinted on my face.
Speaking of faces, I turned to Tyler's to check up on the bruise and luckily it healed a bit, not quite though. The thought of yesterday rushed to me reminding me to thank him for what he did. Tyler began to drive us out of the driveway as I chose to thank him for what he did, even if it was just a gesture.

" Tyler. "

Instead of a reply or a simple yeah, he turned to me his eyes locking with mine as he waited for me to answer whereas I was waiting for my mind to make a move.

" I wanted to thank you for yesterday- "

" Didn't you already? " Tyler cut me before I was able to finish my words. If he only he let me.

" I meant about when you replaced the bandages, since knowing I get nauseous around your bruises " I spoke, but deeply regretted it once he replied to my words a slight look on his face I didn't quite trust.

" Oh, uhh yeah sure whatever you say. " He spoke as if he was surprised yet confused which wrapped everything up to me realizing that I seemed to make a mistake.

Straight to the gut. Lol, guess you guys get what I mean.

I had no words to speak meaning I was speechless. I guess I just assumed he would after the conversation we had together that day, but I guess not. It could've been average to him, but quite special to me, yet again a mistake has been done.

The rest of the ride went quiet. I was quiet, knowing I'm the one that always starts the conversation, but at the moment I don't think I should. We just let the music do the speaking for us as our minds flowed along.

As soon as the car was put in park mode I held onto my bag along with my phone and stepped out leaving Tyler behind. I didn't rush in on my own though, it's not professional I guess, so I stood by the car as I waited for him to escort us inside.

He took the hint before he started walking in ahead of me, but stopped when he noticed I was stuck to my feet.

I stood there my eyes set on this beautiful house next door and the sight of it just felt nostalgic in a way. I don't know what it is that I felt towards the house, but it calmed me. I'm weird, I know.

" Aren't you coming? " Tyler asked me his eyes set on me as a hint of a smile crawled my face as I nodded.

I reached the door first and set my fist and knocked, but stopped when Tyler just reached for the door handle and stepped in.

" Didn't know you knew how to knock Ty. " Blake approached us chuckling referring to my knock.

" I guess we all know who the soft knock belonged to. " Melanie and Blake laughed annoying Tyler who rolled his eyes.

" Oh shut it! "

" Is that you're way of greeting us? Aren't you the most welcoming? What happened? " I chuckled greeting Blake but was engulfed with a hug that surprised me and the five of us.

" Hey man. " Tyler did the bro- hug to the guys and side hugged the girls as we all sat and engaged into a conversation.

I turned to Blake cutting off the conversation.

" Where's Alec? "

" Oh yeah, he knows that we're meeting up so he's probably on his way. "

" He's probably asleep or something you know how he's a koala bear when it comes to sleep. " Amelia stated

" Oh. "

" What's wrong? " Tyler asked me out of everyone he seemed the most interested his eyebrows knitted together and his eyes set sternly on me waiting for an answer.

" Nothing, he's just been ignoring my texts lately. " I claimed before Amelia and Melanie both spoke up at the same time.

" Don't take it at heart. He's probably busy. "

" He's been responding in the group, so you shouldn't worry. " Amelia claimed to smile before we finished off with the conversation.
Correction, they*** finished off their conversation as I froze that second and realized that Alec was ignoring me for some reason and it infuriated me knowing I've done nothing.

My mind went off to the last time we crossed ways. It was when he said that my problems weren't like his. Could that be a reason why he's avoiding me?

Tyler seemed to notice my sternness from the second I phased out because I saw his eyes linger on me while I thought to myself.

" You okay? " His voice brought me back to my senses.

Nodding I responded.
" Yeah. "

" Hazz " Blake called for me interrupting us.

" Blake " I called back with the same rhythm.

" It's your call on where we should go? "

" I don't mind, you can ch- "

" Kings, it is! " Blake confirmed referring to burger king before anyone could decline.

All we had to do was sit and wait for Alec to show up. Everyone was sitting down talking, enjoying themselves. All of us engaged in a conversation together not each two sitting talking among themselves. I, on the other hand, was sitting by the side listening to my thoughts talking to myself as Alec was on the back of my mind. I mean honestly, I was worried about what I've done that made him act this way. The thought of him not replying to me and ignoring me just made me feel somewhat distressed. I wasn't in distress because he didn't reply, no I was because he didn't come up to me and talk to me about it. Let alone answer me when I confronted him the other day. It hurt honestly to know that he was replying to the others and I was just left out of the blue.

We were all interrupted from our conversations with Alec walking in greeting us with a hint of a smile on his face.

Instead of asking questions that were on our minds on where his whereabouts were. we just greeted him normally talking here and there my eyes set on him trying to figure out what was wrong with him.
He was on the verge of sitting down, but when he noticed that the only seat left was between me and Amelia he just said that he'll be waiting outside.

The way I felt when he looked at me and left stung a bit. I followed everyone as they left the house everyone began to split themselves into who's riding with who. Tyler noticed my sternness as I awaited, so he claimed that I and Seth will ride with him, so I did exactly that before Seth opened the passenger seat door for me to walk in, but I rather declined and offered him to sit beside Tyler.

" Thank you, but right now I'd prefer sitting in the backseat on my own. "
I apologetically smiled in a whispered tone which he simply nodded in return before opening my door for me.

Don't ask me how the ride went cause I honestly have no clue. My mind was set somewhere else as I thought to myself.

Soon, we all arrived at King's as Blake requested and sat at the booth waiting for the waiter. Well, Blake and I were the ones waiting for the waiter mostly, the rest were just talking not caring when their food comes.

" Somebody's not themselves today. " Amelia spoke referring to me causing everyone to turn my way.

" You've been quiet today, are you alright? " Melanie asked me everyone's eyes on me waiting for an answer.

" Yeah, I was just deep in thought about something, nothing important though. " I smiled beaming back at them before Blake cried out loud claiming that he's hungry which caught us some glances here and there.

" Hey, Jo! " Blake called before a guy with an apron walked out with the name tag Jo, so I guess we know who Jo is.

" Hey, guys! " He greeted them, the guys with handshakes and the girls with a wave.

" Hey! " Blake was the first one to greet back staring at the notepad in his hand eagerly waiting for him to write our orders, but Jo had other plans as he spoke to the guys before turning to me.

" I haven't seen you before. "

" I'm Hazel. " I smiled extending my hand which he simply took.

" Yeah you are, I'm sorry I'm J - " He was cut off by an eager Blake.

" Jo, Hazel. Hazel, this is Jo. I want my signature burger, Alec's wants a double burger - "

Instead of receiving a look from Jo. Jo chuckled before apologizing to me and turning to his pad.

" Why'd you do that? " Melanie turned to Blake once Jo was gone.

" What did I do wrong. Blake's a friend he knows us well. I don't think he'll get offended. "

" Didn't you see the way he was looking at Hazel? " Melanie fangirled causing all of us to look at her strangely.

" Yeah sure. " I nodded trying my best to contain a friendly smile.

" The smile on his face said otherwise when he mentioned that you were indeed Hazel which was odd yet cute. " Melanie stated before Blake turned to Seth, Tyler and Alec, and cockily scoffed.

" Imagine being called cute. "

" Have you seen yourself? " Amelia sneered causing them both to bicker as the guys laughed at Blake for being called cute knowing how much he hated it.

" Oh and by the way Hazel since Jo mentioned it. Out of curiosity, is your name Hazel because of the colour of your eyes? "
Blake asked ignoring Amelia as he waited eagerly for an answer as the rest watched silently waiting along with Blake for my given answer.

" Yeah, I was named after my eyes, Lame huh? " I chuckled but froze when Blake smirked turning to Amelia, Melanie, Seth and Alec for assuming I wasn't named after the shade of my eyes which left Blake and Tyler who suspected the opposite which was the truth.
" I told ya! Hand it over. " He smirked his hand open for them to give him the money they bet on me.
" I can't believe you guys bet on me! " I hissed crossing my arms.

" Blake started it, he was so dazzled by your eyes that he assumed that's why your name was Hazel, but we refused. Except for Tyler, he stood by Blake. " Melanie explained which led Blake to smile dorkily at me at the mention of my eyes which just makes him ten times cuter.

" And you're telling me you're not cute? " I chuckled causing everyone to fall into a fit of laughter.

" Laugh all you want. I and Tyler are gonna become rich out of this bet. " Blake smirked but froze when he saw the look I gave him.

" I'll buy you a milkshake? " He hesitantly offered.

" How come though? "

" Since you were the reason that got us the money, so why not. Plus, it's a good bribe for you to let me keep the money. "

" I don't mind. As long there are no more bets. "

" Why- " Blake began to ask but was stopped by Tyler who tried to ask him to cool it down as Jo approached with our food.

" Thanks, Jo! " Blake thanked him before turning to his food before everyone began to thank him as well.

" Got you guys your special, and I believe the chicken crisp is for you Hazel. " Jo clarified.

" It is, thanks. " I thanked before the drink he handed me slipped from his hand into mine but slipped and splashed all over my shirt causing everyone to gasp, but me afraid that I'll make a big scene and get Jo in trouble began to comfort him.

" Shit, I'm so sorry. " Jo shamefully rubbed the back of his neck as he squirmed, but I rubbed it off casually and soon all of us burst into a fit of laughter at the spilt drink on my shirt which just had to be, a milkshake.

Blake was the first to burst out laughing causing him to choke on his food. Seth who never laughed was merely smiling. Amelia was hysterically laughing. Alec and Melanie had no clue what was going on, but they both had smiles on their faces at the sight of their friends laughing off. Tyler, well Tyler has a slight smirk on his face which led to a smile as he gazed at me and me, I was simply okay with it, but when I realized that the same thing happened over again, but with me, I frowned.

" I'm sorry Jo, they're just being idiots cause of a lame joke. "

" Yeah, it wasn't quite the reaction I expected. "

" I saw that coming. " I squinted at them as Jo chuckled and relaxed, but tensed up a bit when a man joined us at our booth.

" Jo, do you mind if I speak with you in my office. "

I, and Tyler both stood up in defence for Jo.

" Sir, It wasn't Jo's fault. I was joking around and I wasn't focused as he handed me my drink.

" That's nothing to worry about dear. I'm sure we all make mistakes. How are ya kids? " The man greeted them all with a smile on his face as they all smiled back joking here and there.

" Jo, please help our new guest with a clean set of clothes and send it with Sarah to the ladies' bathroom. "

" Thank you " I smiled before I headed off to the woman's bathroom waiting for a new shirt.

I was staring at myself through the bathroom mirror reflecting my features starting from my Hazel eyes that held a sparkle, a glimpse.
When I was young, I always loved my name especially when dad phrases that they adored my set of eyes to name me after them.
Then when I grew I grew to dislike it each year I it stood by me. Each time someone mentioned me by the colour of my eyes, but when Aaron left I grew to love my name since he was always there to comfort me on how special it really was, so I felt like it was a part of Aaron that was with me whenever I stared into them.

The bathroom door exited me from my inner thoughts as a girl my age smiled at me kindly which her name was obviously Sarah.

" You must be Hazel. I'm Sarah. " Sarah guessed approaching me with a clean set of clothes.

" I'm sorry we got to meet like this. " I smiled extending my hand to shake hers.

" We're the ones that should be sorry. Jo sometimes gets clumsy when he's nervous and now I'm getting to know why. " She chuckled.

" Actually, it's my fault I'm not quite myself today and I can say that I also have a past with clumsiness. "

" I'm guessing you both are the perfect match. "

" A duo probably. " I joked along with her before excusing myself to change as she claimed that she'll wait for me.

" Thanks for waiting. " I thanked as we both walked out together and to our booth where their manager was still talking to the guys.

" No, thank you honestly If it were some other girl she'd probably even report a file. " she giggled.

" Nah, I'm not that type even though people judge me to be. " I declared

" Omg, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. It's just you look beautiful and I assumed- "

" You assumed that I'm daddy's little girl? " I chuckled joking even though it stung a bit I managed to laugh it off.

" I'm so- "

" Please, I was just kidding. " I laughed nudging her.

As we approached them the man smiled and turned to us.

" Hazel isn't it? " The man smiled extending his hand for me to shake which I accepted happily.

" I suppose my eyes gave it away huh? " I beamed at him which led him along with the others into laughing.

" You sure are a special one. "

" Thank you, sir. " I chuckled along.

" Please, call me Aiden. "
I nodded before he apologized and left Sarah following along.

I sat down beyond everyone and was starting to eat my meal, but realized that everyone was either throwing glances my way or a look of surprise was written on their faces.

" What? " I asked

" You're weird. " Blake stated out of the blur speaking for everyone but got hit upside the head from Tyler.

" Thanks Blake I'm glad it came from you. " I awkwardly smiled probably making me look weirder than I already was.

" The thing is that you're not the slightest annoyed that the fact that your milkshake was spilt, on yourself may I add. You're shirt was ruined and yet you still smile walking around talking to people as if nothing really happened. " Melanie tried explaining what Blake meant by weird trying to make it sound acceptable.

" I mean it's not anybody's fault but mine. Plus, we laughed it off, so why make a fuss about something that isn't worth it. " I smiled before chuckling saying.

" After all, I suppose I deserve it for doing the same to Tyler. " I squinted my eyes on Tyler who had a hint of a smile on his face. Though it was a hint it just felt good to see him smile.

" What were guys expecting from me though? "

I'm sure that they held the same assumptions. I hope from the bottom of my heart that they didn't/ wouldn't but there always had to be a but.

" Well, it's not that we thought of you as a person to make a fuss about, but might as well blame someone for it. " Amelia spoke eyeing me waiting for a reaction.

" Again that's not who I am. " I smiled turning to my drink and grimaced once I tasted the milkshake that was another flavour.

We all then went back to eating with comments here and there, topic after topic when the guys chose it was time for us to head off.

Following along we were stopped by the exit from Jo who approached me.

" Hey. " He scratched at the back of his neck nervously.

" Hi, " I chuckled remembering the incident.

" You're - " Jo was about to say it, but I completed it for him.

" weird, I get it. " I fake smiled a bit hurt.

" I was going to say beautiful. " and I froze right there, everyone was standing a few feet away waiting for me stealing glances here and there.

It seemed like Melanie noticed my sudden freeze mentally and physically she came over to help me out since I was quite surprised.

" Thanks, Jo. I'm sorry if I got you into any trouble. "

" No worries, I'll see ya around yeah? "

" You will. " I assured my eyes set on him as he walked back inside when a squeal came from Melanie.

" Seriously? " Alec turned to her a stern look on his face along with Blake who looked amused and the rest were left with surprised faces like mine.

Everyone was waiting for Melanie to say something which she did after she fangirled.

" He called you beautiful and you replied with thank you? " She gasped.

" What were you expecting me to say? You too? " I joked as she rolled her eyes before everyone began to split themselves up.

" There's space in Alec's car. Ride along with us. I've gotta give you advice. " Melanie laughed, but her smile faltered along with mine when Alec replied.

" Actually, pretty much there's no room in my car. " It was pretty obvious that there was, but I guess you all got the hint that I wasn't welcomed in his car.

Everyone turned to Alec out of shock.
What he says may have sounded simple, but the way he said it wasn't. I knew if I stood there any longer I'd break down in front of them and I think they've seen enough, so I simply walked away.

A set of footsteps were about to follow along, but I kindly asked for them to leave and let me be. I walked to where my feet led me or in other words my mind to that one place.

I didn't know where it was, but I followed to along to where my thoughts were endless. I felt my eyes water while walking, my heart pumping leaving less air for me to suck in, but I somehow managed to breathe it away, but it wouldn't stop the tears.

My eyes began to blur leaving me sightless waking down the path, I wiped my tears and sat by the nearest bench.

Tears began to slip down my cheeks, breathing in and out in hopes that by every breathe I take a hint of doubt is being let go. I'm not going to blame it on my doubts today, but it doesn't stop me from doubting myself that there is this one thing that I don't of that drives people away.

By the time I settled down stopping the tears from falling a sound of footsteps in the background was heard yet I didn't bother to turning my head to check who it was, but the sound of his voice calling my name gave it away.
" Hazel " he called his voice hoarse.

" Hi " I replied quietly, it was quiet, but evident enough to hear. A smile grew on my face as he handed me a large oreo milkshake. Although the milkshake was freezing it warmed my insides knowing he cared enough to make me feel better.

" I figured this will help. "

" Thanks, it really did. I mean it will. " I corrected myself.

" You seem a bit unsettled with your answer. " he chuckled causing me to beam at him in awe.

" You have no idea how messed up it is in my mind right now. " I admit my voice getting back to being quiet reminding myself of what happened.

" Did he mention anything? " I turned to him while he was focused on me his eyebrows knitted together and his jaw clicking.

" No, but - "

" Please, if you're going to tell me to not worry you shouldn't because you don't know what my mind can make me think. "

" I'm here if you need to let it out, if not I'm good at staying quiet. " He smiled causing me to let out a soft chuckle.

I chose not to speak and bring out the dark barrier inside of me afraid, afraid of so many things. Instead, I let the silence do the speaking for once and it sounded beautiful.

Tears began to pour again at the thought of everything that I've been going through. Each stage of my life from the times I fell off of my bike when I was a child to where my life decided to make twists and turns against me.

Tyler didn't hesitate to close the distance between on us on the bench and hugged me as I cried in his arms while he wrapped his arms around me in comfort not saying a word, but continuously assuring me that I was okay.

" It hurts. " I choked

He didn't talk, but his eyes sure did as he gazed into my eyes trying to help me figure a way to help solve everything out for me.
I wanted to tell him not to try cause I, myself try to do that every day and I didn't come out with half an answer.
I am that girl that is drowning deep down in her own shed of tears. Each day the droplets that were once tears cause the water to rise to leave me with less air to survive.

" Crying is how your heart speaks when your lips can't explain the pain you feel. "
That is exactly how I felt at that moment.
No words can describe how much pain I've been through, how many struggles I faced.

Pain can't be spoken.
-----------------------------------
Hey guys!!!
Okay, a thought came to mind and I assumed I'd ask for your opinion since you guys are the readers here even though I enjoy reading once I'm done with the chapter lol 😂😂🤭.
Okay so I was thinking of writing the next chapter in Tyler/ or Alec's P.O.V.
If it would be in Tylers it'd be nice to know how he feels about Hazels breakdown and what his point is from how Alec is acting or from Alec's P.O.V , so that we understand why exactly he's been acting that way to Hazel and how he felt after what he's done??
Tough question right? 😭😂😂
Please help me out here! 🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909 150 29
I always believed that my group of friends were resilient enough to withstand anything. But then that day happened and I watched it helplessly crumbl...
155K 3.7K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
124K 3.4K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
40.8K 1.3K 11
Hurt, pain, torture; that's all you've ever endured. Never, have you felt ecstasy or pride. A life with your parents made sure of that. Friends... ar...