Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
11- Coffee Date
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
27- Love seems to be everywhere!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
34- Wedding Bells
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
41- Ambivalent
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
50- Happiness again knocked on their door
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Bonus chapter: Unending Love
Need Your Support!

26- Let's go to the sea-side!

1.2K 100 9
By maha997_

'Shehry's POV'

My heart didn't seem to relax for a single second thinking that Kanza will be there too. Ugh! Dimagh ko sambal lain per iss dil ka kia kray, I thought as I gripped the wheel.

We were driving to dorms to get Soniya and then we were supposed to go to Nouman's place. That's where we all planned to meet up before taking off together. Kia kia karna parta hay inn khoto kay liay. We reached and picked up Soniya who was the excited of all.

"Yo why are you guys so chup chap?" she asked surprised, "Shehry could you please play some songs" she added.

Waqas who was beside me completed the job, and as soon as the song started, I swear all of us were moving in our seats. I mean aik ganay ki dar hay aur bus sab pagal ho jatay hain. I was also feeling much better.... Anything to forget about the encounter I am gonna have.

Soon we reached at the given address and my word... The house was like a mansion and it reminds of our house back in Houston. Oh, how much I miss all those things. All of us including Soniya we went to the front porch after parking my car in the never-ending parking area.

I could see others with their travel bags. Yeah everyone was carrying a bag because our stay was for the whole weekend. In the group I could only spot Nouman, Hafsa and Sami. There was another girl who was unfamiliar. But the only person my eyes want to find was nowhere to be seen. Kahan ho tum? I asked the missing Kanza.
The girl who is not mine anymore but still is in my heart, hope things get well between us I want to talk to you but let's see will this bursting heart in my cage will let me or not, I thought.

"Ahhhh!" Suddenly someone's excited shriek focused me back to the earth.

I raised my eyes and saw a girl with her hands on her either cheeks looking at us shocked. Ah fan, I smiled slightly. I quickly glanced at others and found them smiling too. Honestly this feeling and love your fans give is out of question.

"Hey" Waqas said cheerfully to the girl who seems to be frozen at her place.

"Hello miss" Hussain said snapping his fingers in front of her face and that girl fell dramatically on Sami who was standing next to her.

"Drama queen" he muttered shaking his head.

"Hiiii" she said when Sami pushed her back to her original posture.

"Hey" we all replied in unison.

"I can't believe you guys at my house" She squealed, and I smiled warmly.

"Say thanks to me, you see they are my friends and I called them" Sami chirped in and Zoha rolled her eyes.

"Yeah reminding me I still have to see you in person for not telling me that Kanza bhabi was your friend too" she said, and Sami raised his eyebrows.

At the mention of her name my inside churned and a strong shiver ran down my spine at the mention of the word bhabi. I gulped in and Hussain who was behind me placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled assuringly. Ah! This man even reads my mind.

"Hey guys how are you all?" Nouman asked looking at us.

"We fit fat, you tell bhul gaey humhain kio lift he nahe" Waqas complete the formality.

"Nah just busy with the work" he said shaking his hand.

"Busy with the work or someone..." Sami said smirking and I fisted my hand.

How will I bear this for the whole weekend, I thought clasping my eyes for a brief second.

"Shut up" Nouman smacked the back of his head.

Suddenly I heard someone laughing and turned my head sideways to find her coming out of the house with a lady. The lady said something to her and she laughed even more shaking her head. I just stared at her face which showed nothing but perfection. An involuntarily smile appeared on my lips and my heart beat quicken. During this whole time, she had grown more beautiful, I thought.

She looked up and her eyes met mine. The beautiful smile she was wearing faded slowly and she lowered her eyes again. This gesture brought me back to the earth and I noticed my surroundings. I saw Nouman beside me looking at her with the same intensity as mine or maybe more. I felt a punch in my stomach and lowered my eyes which turned glassy.

"Assalamoaliakum bachon" that lady said and the next moment her face lit up with her heavenly smile, "aray ap tu dhoombros hona" she said, and I smiled.

She reminded me of mom, how I wanted her and hug tightly and tell her what I am feeling and how I am suffering, on this a tear escaped my eye with the mixed emotions and I quickly wiped it away before anyone noticing it.

"Apko kon nahe janta aur Phir Zoha kay hotay hua bilkul bhe nhe" she said I forced out a smile.

I noticed Kanza standing with her and avoiding the eye contact with me because she looked at everyone giving her best smile except me. Maybe mad at me for not even congratulating her, I thought, but how I could do this... This. The most hurtful thing to wish your lover a happy life with someone else.

"Yeh Uzair aur Maheen kahan reh gaey hain we are getting late" Nouman said glancing at his watch.

"Here we are" someone said behind us and we all turned around in a dramatic way that a chuckle escaped my lips upon noticing.

"OH MY GOD! this.is.so.not.happening" the girl who just arrived said looking at us in an utter shock.

"Well..." Nouman said smiling. Looks like another fan.

"Hello everyone" Uzair said coming ahead and shaking hands with all of us.

"Hi Hussain" the girl said shyly and Hussain upon noticing gave her one of his killing smiles and she ended up in Uzair's arm.

"Sain phut aram nal, nal uday uda boyfriend ve ha" I whispered to him but loud enough that everyone except the newcomers heard it and laughed. I turned my face to find her smiling too. That smile which is everything I fell for.

"Okay I think you guys should get going now" I heard aunty behind me and turned around to face her.

"Aunty ap nahe aa rahe?" Waqas said pulling out his best smile.

Saala hamesha say sab ko acha ban kay dakhata hay aur Jo achay hain wo gaey barh main, I thought considering myself in those achay log.

"Nahe beta ap log enjoy karo, main ghar main reh kr apnay kam krti hoon" she replied.

"Chalo Sami take them to the bus and you guys settle down I am coming" Nouman said.

We all picked our bags and went to the garage with Sami leading us. I turned to look if Kanza is also coming with us. But there she stood with Nouman and his mom talking and laughing like a most happy girl. My heart ached, and I gulped in hard.

"Ouch!" a small whisper escaped Zoha's mouth when I suddenly stopped, and she collided right with me.

"Sorry" I said smiling and she also smiled shyly.

Oh, Shehry beta, tu iss ka favourite lag raha hay. I gave her one of my best smiles and went to others.

Soon Nouman and Kanza also came. We were already sitting in the bus. I was sitting with Soniya, Hussain with Atif, Waqas with Hafsa, Maheen with Uzair and Nouman defiantly with Kanza. Sami and Zoha were like sitting alone on one of the remaining spaces. Driver got in and soon we were out of the posh neighbourhood where Nouman lived on to the busy streets of NYC. Kanza and Nouman were opposite to me but one seat ahead. Every now and the I saw him leaning towards Kanza and saying something to her and she either laughs or reply him.

Aray abhe tu party shoro hoe hay..

Suddenly the song boomed through the speakers and as expected my kotay started dancing... I mean by dancing there were moving wildly in the seats. I chukled looking at all of them.

Nouman also turned his face back and was clapping, laughing and shouting. Kanza followed the suit and I just kept staring at her face the whole time. She was looking pretty with those baby hairs which were touching her delicate skin. She was smiling... But I couldn't. Suddenly her eyes met mine and my heart skipped a beat.

My first response should have been to look away, but I couldn't get my eyes of her. She uncomfortably moved in her seat looking down avoiding my intense stare which brought me back to my senses. I quickly looked away and mentally scolded myself.

Soon the dancing and singing session came to its end. By now almost everyone was sleepy. I was feeling way to hot so I got up ripped of my black hoody revealing a white t.shirt with cartoons in front. I looked around and my eyes stopped at her who was leaning against Nouman with her head on his shoulder. I stood there looking at them when suddenly driver jammed his foot on the brakes and I who was't holding anything for support fell backward on the floor.

"Shehry man are you okay?" Waqas asked who was sitting right behind me. From the noise I made everyone was now wide awake and was asking me if am okay. I nodded and took my seat again.

"Ighar asay iss kay kiyaloon main raho gay tu kese chalay gaa" Soniya said and I furrowed.

"What do you mean? Kis kay kiyaloon main" I asked, and she rolled eyes.

"Mujay dokha day rhay ho yeh khud ko" she said, and I turned my head another way, "Running away from the truth is not maturity " she added.

"Kia karoon Phir, dakh tu lia ab Kia karoon, yakeen kr tu lia hay" I said with anger taking over me and she looked at me saying nothing. Silence took over us again.

'Kanza's POV'

Shehryaar.

The guy I loved and maybe still loving is right in front of me but now nothing is same. He looked change and when it comes to me, he behaved completely differently.

The way he was staring at me when I was looking at the dancing queens it was enough to give my trillion butterflies in my tummy. I couldn't even stand his gaze on me for a second or else I will lose myself in those beautiful eyes.

Suddenly the bus stopped, and I looked out of the window. We were somewhere near our destination because I could smell the water yet it wasn't in sight. Nouman motioned us and we all left the bus. There was actually no one in this time of year and the area was at peace. I was carrying my travel bag with me which was quite heavy. Suddenly I felt someone right behind me and I turned. It was Shehry. He smiled and gesture towards my bag asking if he could carry. I hesitantly gave him my bag and forced a smile not looking in his eyes for even once. I walked, and he was right beside me.

"Hi" he said.

"Hey" I replied almost in a whisper.

"How are you? So long since we met" he said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, it was that busy time of the year" I replied. By now others were quite ahead of us.

"Btw congrats" he said, and I looked at him. He is congratulating me for what! For my engagement? I questioned myself.

"What for?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Now you are a graduate, that's why" he said, and I smiled. Thank god.

"Yeah Thank you, I totally forgot" I said, and he chuckled.

"Tu tum kis Cheez ka samjh rahe the" he asked and every muscle in my body tighten.

"Umm.. Well main samhji... Samhji kay sahid en.."

"Kanza and Shehryaar guys come on, will you make it fast please" Nouman's impatient voice cut me in the middle and I hurried towards him. Thank you for saving me Nouman.

I reached and stood by him and he gave me one of his beautiful smiles. I turned around and gasped. In front of me lie a never-ending blue sea with sun brightly shinning on it. I stood there observing the scene and taking in the fresh air when I felt warm finger in between mine. I looked sideways to find Nouman smiling looking ahead too.

"Chalein?" He asked, and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assalamoaliakum! How are you all?
So you guys got Shehry and Kanza both one chapter?! How was it? Hope you like it :) and yeah I asked a question in the last chapter.. Is there really no one who can help me? :( ;) also in the pic... Those are the outfits for girl. I wrote the name but still starting for the left- Kanza, Zoha, Hafsa and Soniya :)
And oh check my other book too and forget to comment :) it's really needed.
Stay tuned :)
Love you all out there <3 :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
415 35 22
How a trip of just one month turned out to be life changing? It's certainly difficult to explain. It's frustrating. Expectation - I hate this par...
3.7K 293 30
"I want you to agree to one condition, You should say yes thrice when I ask you to!!!! " She said "Haan and thrice but why? " "Be thankful I'm not...