He knows I'm into Hentai (Vko...

By cookie_n_tea

Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theori... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (M)
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six (m)
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty two
Epilogue
Lord of Seoul (new book!)

sixty one

1.8K 152 41
By cookie_n_tea

"Jungkook wait! Kook!" Jaehyun caught up with his friend pulling him back into his embrace. Instantly Jungkook began crying. He held onto the fabric of jaehyun's shirt as the rest of his friend circle came out of the hospital as well. Mark placed a hand on jungkook's back rubbing up and down to comfort him.

"I-I didn't mean it, oh my god, how could I!" Jungkook sobbed.

"It's alright jungkook. I'm sure seokjin Appa will forgive you for what you said." Yugyeom assured.

"Yes. He knows what you're going through kook. Don't worry about it too much." Eunwoo spoke too.

"I don't know what to do guys.. I'm just so.. I'm so.." jungkook slumped more into jaehyun.

"We're here for you kook, just calm down. We'll get through this together." Mingyu affirmed with a much needed smile.

Jungkook followed jaehyun's instructions of breathing in and out to calm his nerves. Though he had stopped crying now, he was still jittery with the previous incident never escaping his mind. He felt himself becoming somewhat stable and aware of his surroundings. He wiped his face pulling away from jaehyun and gave a weak smile to his friends, who patted his back and shoulders.

"Where do we start now?" Yugyeom asked everyone.

"Should we go to Namjoon sir? See what's going on with Tae being accused of bullying soobin?"

Jungkook's eyes bulged out of their sockets, "What?!"

"Yeah.. yeonjun went there to clear up some things and this is what he found." Eunwoo showed the message sent by yeonjun. "Kangjoon blamed everything on taehyung. Even said that he's soobin's boyfriend and shit like taehyung didn't approve of their relationship."

Jungkook felt a murderous thirst in his throat.

"Yeonjun's chat with soobin however, helped taehyung's situation a tad bit. We still need more proof against kangjoon's lie." Eunwoo continued, locking his phone and placing it back into his pocket.

"Let's go back to school. Search soobin's homeroom desk and locker, maybe we'll find something." Jungkook spoke. "When I go to the police station I want to make sure I bring Tae out of there with me."

The boys nod in agreement and commence towards their high school.

(Earlier that day)

Jinyoung rushed up the stairs listening to the ambulance siren leaving their school premises. He had jaebum tagging along with him. The clueless boy demanded answers for his behaviour but jinyoung only said one sentence.

"If you want to help taehyung, come with me."

The two boys made it to laboratory from which soobin fell and stopped abruptly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jaebum asked Jimin who was looking under a desk.

"I could ask the same." Jimin looked up at jeabum as he stood up.

"Alright guys, we are here for the same reason. We don't need words to establish that." Jinyoung played pacifier. "Now, did you get anything? Any clue or such?"

"Nothing at all." Jimin sighed dejectedly.

"Okay let me think.." jinyoung racked his brain for possible answers as to why taehyung and soobin could be here with that asshole after it was clear last time that soobin will dissolve all kinds of contact with the heartless senior and inform his parents about what is going on with him in school.

And then it clicked.

"Holy shit!" Jinyoung's curse grabbed the attention of the two boys glaring at each other.

"Kangjoon must have tried to blackmail soobin!" Jinyoung said.

"What? Why?" Jaebum asked but jinyoung ignored him for the first time in his life and turned completely toward Jimin.

"Do you remember smoking in the library in tenth grade or something?" Jinyoung's sudden question caught Jimin off guard. "You, chanyeol, kangjoon and jungkook."

"I um, yeah, it was a one time thing." Jimin scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't care whatever it was, kangjoon has some photos or videos of you and jungkook and he said that he'll show them to his father if soobin rejected him. He'll ruin jungkook's father's reputation as well."

"What the fuck!" Jaebum and Jimin said at the same time.

"Exactly!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"Shit! What are we going to do now?" Jimin rubbed his forehead running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm honestly so confused-" jaebum's statement was interrupted with a loud buzz.

The three looked around for the source of the vibration but found no one. Jaebum crouched down with furrowed borrows looking under the huge cupboard. 

"Guys.. there's a phone underneath this thing." Jaebum tries to reach for the device but it was too far away. "Fuck can't reach!"

Jinyoung, Jimin and jaebum put all their might to push the heavy piece of furniture. After a lot of grunts and growls they managed to retrieve the cellphone; they left the cupboard as it is without pushing it back in its place. Unfortunately the device seemed to have lost its power of working. The phone was switched off.

"Could this belong to taehyung?" Jinyoung asked inspecting the phone.

"He doesn't like iPhone." Jimin and jaebum said at the same time.

All three of them were taken aback.

"That leaves us with two options. Soobin and kangjoon." Jinyoung said

He raised his arm about to smash the damn thing but he was stopped by jaebum.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Destroying the evidence! What if this is kangjoon's and it has all those photos he's been talking about?!"

"And what if this is soobin's and has some proof against kangjoon?" Jimin reasoned.

Jinyoung growled in frustration.

"I hate saying this but, let's go find jungkook." Jimin suggested with an eye roll. 

Jungkook and his friends rummaged through soobin's homeroom but found nothing. They came to his locker next and began putting in the codes jungkook thought would work. After numerous trial and errors one seemed to be correct. Jungkook threw open the locker and fetched soobin's bag out of it. He emptied the contents of the bag; soobin's phone falling on the floor along with a few notebooks and a pencil case.

"Damn I don't know his password." Jungkook groaned. He tried his birth date but alas that was not it.

"Try your birth date? or maybe any one of your parents' birth dates?" mingyu suggested. This did not work as well.

"Holy mother of god this boy needs to have his priorities set." Jungkook complained under his breath.

"Give me." eunwoo took the device in his hand and entered four digits. To everyone's astonishment the device unlocked displaying an anime character.

"What the.."

"0513? Nobody was born on may thirteenth." Jungkook said. Eunwoo just shrugged and handed the phone to Jungkook again.

The boys let go of their suspicions concentrating back on their actual purpose. Jungkook quickly opened the message app; he did not even have to scroll too far to locate kangjoon's messages. Jungkook's blood boiled reading all the threats his baby brother kept to himself. This murderous rage was common in every boy's eyes.

"Jungkook hyung!" a familiar voice was heard, capturing their attention. They turned to the source watching two juniors coming towards them. Jungkook recognised the Australian boy, Felix.

"Hyung is soobin alright? Is he safe? I want to see him. May I please come with you, please hyung?" felix had tears in his eyes which touched Jungkook's heart.

"H-he is going to be alright, he's safe now." Jungkook whispered. Felix engulfed him in a sudden hug but he did not complain.

Looking at Felix's lack of energy to communicate any further changbin took it upon himself to inform soobin's brother about his own brother.

"Jungkook hyung, I'm Seo Changbin," Changbin then lowered his head. "Kangjoon's brother."

Jungkook released Felix from the hug. The smaller boy going back to his best friend for more comfort.

"As soon as I heard the rumors about taehyung hyung I started searching for you. Hyung, my dad and I are willing go to the station as witnesses. In fact my dad's on the way there right now after I told him everything."

"Who exactly is your father?" Yugyeom asked.

"Mr.Seo Moonsik." Felix said.

"Our science teacher?!"

"The next principal?!"

The boys were shocked to say the least. Changbin and Felix just nodded.

"Don't worry hyung, we won't let my brother ruin taehyung hyung's life like this." Changbin gritted his teeth. He always knew kangjoon was mentally disturbed but he did not expect it to be to this extent.

"That's g-great-"

"Jeon jungkook!" Park jimin's voice boomed through the hallway, jaebum and jinyoung right behind him.

Jimin stood in front of jungkook holding up the iPhone they found in the laboratory.

"We found this in the lab and suspect it belongs to soobin or kangjoon." Jaebum explained.

"Kangjoon's of course. I've got soobin's." Jungkook held up the rose gold iPhone 6s. "You found something in that?"

"Nope it's dead but, jinyoung says there's blackmail material in this. Remember that night in the library?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

When jungkook continued to give him a puzzled look, Jimin reasserted the events of that night and told him about the threats jinyoung believes both soobin and taehyung were given to keep their mouths shut. Changbin was working on autopilot then. He messaged Felix's boyfriend to go to his house and break kangjoon's laptop in case that device contained more copies of whatever was in that phone.

"Give me that phone." Changbin said sticking out his palm.

Jimin looked skeptical but handed over the phone anyway. Changbin was quick to get his powerbank and charging cable out of his bag. He plugged the phone in and after just a minute the cellphone came back to life. Without wasting time he went to the message app and copied the chats shared between soobin and kangjoon into his phone. He then proceeded to open the gallery which had a lock but of course Changbin knew the password. He went through the photos and videos deleting the two images of Jimin and jungkook and the video of them in the library.

"Here, it's done. Hyunjin went to my house to break the damn laptop as well. We're clear now." Changbin instructed the gobsmacked boys. "But I would still suggest that you guys inform the police about what you did.."

"Wow.." jinyoung's mouth fell open.

Out of nowhere jaebum yelled triumphantly, "yes!". Perks of being the trustee's son finally made sense.

"What are you-"

"I got the CCTV footage of the second floor." He said with a huge smile, opening his phone and showing the video to them. The video only showed the second floor hallway time lapsing to soobin's entry then kangjoon's then showing taehyung running in haste.

"I don't really understand the use of this footage.." Jimin questioned quizzically receiving nods of agreement from a few others too.

"Kangjoon ran out of the school screaming about taehyung pushing soobin off the window right? Well then he must have been the third one to enter the lab, don't you think so?" jaebum tried to stir the question in their minds.

It was then that it dawned upon them, especially Eunwoo since he has been kept in loop of everything by yeonjun (he even knows about their relationship). The video shows the order of their entrance into the scene. If soobin and taehyung were in a fight already as kangjoon claims, then taehyung had to be present in the room before kangjoon which would make kangjoon the last person to enter. However, in reality it was exactly the opposite and the recording clearly proves that.

"Guys..." Eunwoo spoke, his wide eyes filled with newfound hope. "We finally have evidence."

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 718 27
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Both are fuckboys. Just for different reasons. And that is? Will be revealed in the story. So when they become a fuck...
34.8K 1.4K 29
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 180606 ] [ ENDED: 181511 ] somewhere over the the rainbow: taekook FF warnings- " huge angst " steam scenes " weapon warnin...
1.1M 71.6K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
4.8K 715 25
Kim Taehyung transferred to a new college, exciting right? For him and his friends too, who are desperate to set him up with the popular girl. Inmid...