✓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 �...

By bilasyahrah_

「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETIC
☾TWILIGHT☽
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
☾NEW MOON☽
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
☾ECLIPSE☽
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE [END]
EXTRA CHAPTER
QNA AND FUN FACTS
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ERROR

TWENTY-FOUR

8.5K 239 22
By bilasyahrah_

❛❛ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.❜❜

~ * ~

Today Bella and I are going to visit La Push. Bella already knows about the shape Shifter. She asked me to tell but I chose silence.

At this Bella ran over to Paul and slapped him. She gets angry, accuses Paul and Sam of making Jacob stay away from her. Why does my sister always rush to conclusions.

"Bella, don't blame them, they're not wrong." I tried to calm Bella.

There's no point in calming Paul ...

Before Bella started an argument with me, the sound of bone cracking began to be heard, Paul began to change shape into a wolf. He almost attacks Bella but Jacob comes and bites Paul's shoulder.

Bella and I went to truck with Jared and Embry. They drove Bella to Emily's place, in fact she didn't have to do that because I was there.

"We seem to have to go back to check on Jacob if he's okay," invite Bella.

"He's going to be all right, Bella." I said.

"I bet Paul's 5 bucks won't be able to touch it," Embry said

I approached them.

"He's going to get a bite on his shoulder," I told them.

Embry and Jared stopped to ask Bella while I was already inside with Emily.

"Come in, Bella we won't bite," said Embry.

"Talk to yourself ..." Jared said.

Bella gets out of the car and starts walking inside just before that .. Embry tells her not to stare at Sam's fiancé. Even though they actually met at my birthday, Bella didn't really pay attention to anything when it was only Edward and maybe Jacob in her mind.

"So you're a vampire girl and Rexa's little sister," Emily said.

They never really met even at my birthday party.

We talked for a while. I laughed at Embry and Jared's joke. Paul comes in and apologizes to Bella. I looked at him with a sharp gaze.

You know what you will get if you hurt my sister.

I hang out with them while Bella and Jacob go. I already told Wendy and Clara to come over to my house tonight to save Uncle Harry from death.

Now we arrived at the house. Jacob came home, Bella and I went into the house. I went straight to my room and saw the two of them already sitting casually on my bed.

"So the plan?" Clara asked.

"Clara will come with me and my father to the forest. While Wendy will help Bella you have to prevent her from jumping if she keeps jumping. Make sure she's okay," I said.

"What will She say?" Asked Wendy.

"It's not certain he'll refuse but we have to force him. I'll talk about I'm good at using a gun or something," I said.

"What if we let your dad know about witches?" Clara asked.

"If he knows a real wizard he will find it easier to find other supernatural things. Yeah even though it's breaking down he knows about Shape shifter," I said.

"All right. Now go talk," said Wendy.

I nodded and then went downstairs I sat near my father. Dad looks focused on his tv. He didn't even glance at me.

"Dad," I called out to him.

"Yah Re?"

"Can Clara and I help with the hunt?" I asked.

His staring eyes were almost out of his head.

"No !! It will be dangerous !!" my father yelled at me because he was worried.

"But daddy I'm is good at gun games and Clara is also good at defending herself from beasts." I said to father.

"No, Rexanne, you will get hurt," said the father

"Dad, I won't get hurt, please." .

"Uncle Harry wouldn't mind us coming either. Please dad." I put my best expression on my face.

Father thought for nearly 10 minutes. He continued to frown.

"No, you and Clara can't come," said my father.

"Dad, please Clara can become a medic if there is a problem while I am additional help," I said to my father.

"And don't forget that I often walk through the forest." I continued.

He thought again come on daddy !!!

"Uhm ... Alright make sure tomorrow you are well prepared I will lend you an additional weapon this time." Said father.

I was very happy and hugged him. Then go back to my room.

"We're ready for a big change tomorrow," I said and fell asleep.

~ * ~

Now I am walking in the middle of the forest right behind my father. Clara already knows that I can erase my aura and maybe the aura of the person who touches me. We walked slowly keeping our eyes on Uncle Harry in mind.

"Is there something?" Asked father to uncle Harry.

"There is nothing," said Uncle Harry.

He must be worried about the shifters.

As we continued our journey Clara and I stopped and started seeing Victoria and one of her sisters maybe? She was trying to strangle Harry. I threw her beside uncle Harry. He saw his Leah a little surprised. I immediately went over to him and Clara immediately touched his heart and started healing.

"What happened?!" Dad asked frantically.

"He's had a heart attack," Clara said.

We immediately took him home and Clara kept trying to get close to him to heal him. Seth looked sad and so did the others.

"Will he be okay?" Asked Sue when it was only me Clara, Seth, and Leah.

"He will, believe in Clara. She's an extraordinary healer," I said.

This time I will win against the scenario.

"He'd be better off. We'd better get him to the hospital anyway," Clara said.

"Thank you, both of you," said Leah and hugged us both.

Uncle Harry was taken to the hospital. Dad asked how I was and I said that I was fine nothing was bad. I also said I would go home while Dad and the others drove Harry to the hospital.

~ * ~

I came home almost at the same time Bella entered. I immediately followed her. I entered and saw Bella was with Alice.

"Bella! What do you think about cliff jumping alone? !!!" I snapped at her out of worry.

"I don't know, I'm sorry," she said.

I sat at the table facing Alice and Bella. Alice and I advised Bella to stop doing risky things. She could even go against Wendy's words.

"Bella, Rexa why do you guys smell like wet dogs?" Asked Alice.

"Oh that's the reservation puppy." I said casually.

"Jacob is a werewolf," Bella said along with me. It's actually just a shape shifter.

"What ?! You make friends with young wolves ?! It's dangerous !!" She Cried.

"No, they are good. I have known them for a long time. I was there when one of the first wolves of this generation did a phase." I said to Alice calmly.

"But it's still dangerous," said Alice.

"Look who's talking, vampire ?!" said Jacob he suddenly appeared.

They talked about Bella and I's safety from vampires.

"Victoria?"
"I didn't see it" said Alice.

"You know Alice is actually your blind spot on the shape shifters. You can't see anything about them or anything around them," I said. Her pupils widened, why did she just notice?

Now that Bella and Jacob are together, will that change anything?

Isn't Edward going to kill himself? What if another death took his place?

I snapped out of my daydream when Alice entered the house. She used the vampires' windows to make it look as if this house had no doors.

"Edward believes you are dead and he contemplating suicide," Alice said.

Nothing has really changed about their story ....

"Why don't you let me pick up the phone why ?!" Bella shouted to Jacob.

"Bella he went to volturi," said Alice.
"He also wants to die"

"I'm coming. I'll come," I said confidently.

"But what if they try to hurt you?" Asked Alice.

"You can tell dad or someone else that I died in an accident or something. I have no problem with my death."

I immediately took my voice recorder and paper and I wrote "FOR DAD I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME AND GOODBYE."

I started recording my voice.

'Hey dad I'm sorry, we're going to Volterra for Edward and maybe for Devian as well. We miss them so we'll be going my 20 year old and our 18 year old Bella will be fine. If not I'm sorry ...
I love you dad '

After that I got into Alice's car and started looking forward to the time I set foot there. Maybe it means my death or something similar to my dream.

~ * ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 667 11
A long time ago, when the Witch Twins were still human they had a mother. A woman who took them in after the one who birthed them casted them aside l...
698K 13.6K 46
When Alice arrived back in Forks to take Bella along with her to Italy in the hope to safe her brother from the Volturi, they weren't expecting Marie...
396K 10.2K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...
12.7K 286 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...