Dark Paradise | ✔︎

By sinfulxhaze

Two notorious mafias in Italy one is ruled by Gabriella Sangriento and the other is ruled by Giovanni Carson... More

Characters
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chpater 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Bonus Chapter
Author's note
BOOK TWO

Chapter 33

13.7K 387 147
By sinfulxhaze

"Motherfucker." I pinch the bridge of my nose then took a deep breath to calm myself.

Amelia was sweating as she was covered in her vomit. After she woke up she started fighting, trying to get out of the chains. I shut her up by slapping her but that made the situation worse, she vomited all over the place and now she smells like shit.

"I'll get Oscar," I said. "No, we don't have time." Giovanni replied.

I turned to Amelia who gawked at us with hatred as her chest was rising up and down.

"You're wasting your time with me," Amelia spoke up.

Giovanni raised a brow. "I won't be telling you anything. Kill me, torture me do whatever you want my lips are sealed."

Giovanni chuckled. "Oh, we know."

"I've known you longer than Gabriella and I know your weakness."

Amelia has been in the gang for four years. I don't know much about her but we were close.

Giovanni pulled out his phone then typed in something before placing it back in his pocket. A few minutes have passed and I was curious about what Giovanni is planning.

I was about to ask him but the metal door was pushed open then Enzo entered with a person who was screaming like a child.

I couldn't tell who it was because the person's head was covered with a bag. Giovanni nodded towards Enzo telling him to take the bag off.

He did so and I didn't know who this woman was. Her curly brown hair was messy as tears were streaming down her face. Her makeup was a mess and her lips were chapped.

She's tall and skinny. Her toned chocolate skin was exposed because she barely had clothes; she just wore a big t-shirt that reached just above her knees.

I turned to Amelia and she looked frightened. Her eyes were starting to get glossy, eyebrows narrowed together as she pressed her lips together.

The woman noticed Amelia and her cries were louder. "Amelia?! What's going on?" she questioned with fear.

She had an Australian accent.

Giovanni leaned in then whispered. "Did some research on Amelia turns out she has a girlfriend, they've been together for three years."

Three years! Oh wow wish I knew sooner. I thought she was straight.

Guess I was wrong.

I hummed in response. Giovanni took the six bullets from my hands.

There's a six bullet capacity for the gun and he only added one bullet to the chamber he spun the slender then sealed it.

"Let's play a game," Giovanni announced. "Each time you lie or don't speak I pull the trigger to your precious sweetheart here. If you talk I don't pull the trigger and she might live."

"What makes this fun is that each round we do there could be a chance she might die or be injured."

The woman's eyes widened and her lips quivered.

"Put her on her knees." I declared.

Enzo forcefully kneeled her.

"Are you the only spy?" Giovanni asked, he stretched out his arm, the gun pointing directly towards the girl's head.

She was silent but her body was shaking. She glared at us bitterly. A few seconds passed and she didn't say a word.

Giovanni sighed then pulled the trigger.

The woman screamed and Amelia gasped, nothing happened.

"Hmm, you win this round." He chuckled. "I'll ask again. Are you the only one?" His voice was louder this time

Amelia screwed her eyes shut and pressed her lips together.

He pulled the trigger again and the firearm went off. A loud exhilarating sound ringed our ears.

The woman screamed in pain and her body collapsed on the concrete floor.

Giovanni shot her leg. "P-please." she cried.

I crossed my arms and shifted my attention to Amelia.

"I'm the only one." she cried. I smirked with satisfaction. "Your report schedule, location, and time?"

I take the gun from Giovanni then add two more bullets.

Stretching out my arm, my main target was her shoulder blade.

I raised a brow and waited for five seconds then I pulled the trigger and a loud sound rang in our ears again. "I'm impatient when it comes to traitors."

"I won't repeat myself. Answer." I demanded. She bit her lip, her chest rising and falling heavily.

My gaze shifted to her ladylove. I walked over to her and pulled her up.

She screamed no continuously, begging me to let her go.

I gripped her hair and pulled her head back. Pointing the pistol towards her head.

"I will shoot her," I said.

"Answer or watch your lover get killed," I proclaimed slowly.

Amelia broke. Her cries were loud and her face was wet because of the tears. "Once a week!" she yelled.

I looked at Giovanni to find him staring at me. We shared a look for a couple of seconds then broke eye contact.

"Day?" Giovanni asked. "Sunday," she whispered.

Tomorrow.

I raised a brow and hummed to her response. "We meet at Lago Ex SNIA lake. Three in the morning, inside the abandoned building."

"Thank you." I smiled. "È tutto ciò di cui abbiamo bisogno?" I insured. Giovanni lifted his hand telling me to wait. [ translation: That's all we need? ]

"How much does he know about us?"

"Too much." She mumbled. "Lei è tutta tua." He said while he ran his fingers through his hair. [ translation: "She is all yours." ]

I knocked out the woman with the gun. Amelia tried to get out of the chains. She screamed and cursed, her cries echoed in the cell.

"I'll do anything, Gabriella! Please j-just leave Iris out of this she didn't do anything!" Amelia pleaded.

Iris? So that's her name. Pretty.

"I'll clean her up and send her home safely," I promised. "I just want you to deliver a message to that betrayer," I said. She nodded.

I added all the bullets to the chamber. Pointing the loaded gun at Amelia.

I pulled the trigger.

Again.

And again.

And again.

Till the pistol needed to be reloaded.

I needed that. My body loosened up a bit from the anger that was cooling down.

Her head hung low and her body stopped moving. I tossed the gun across the room and walked out.

"Inform someone to clean this up and I want her body delivered to Antonio tomorrow also to clean the girl up and make sure she arrives home safely. I said to Enzo as I walked out.

Giovanni and I both left the cell and silently made our way to my office.

We got a couple of stares and whispers along the journey but we chose to ignore them.

"When you said betrayer, what were you referring to in the cell," Giovanni asked once we reached my office.

Shit.

He can't find out that I was the one who sent Antonio to assassinate his sister. "He owes me." I lied.

I removed my jacket and tossed it on the couch. Giovanni leaned against my desk then ran his fingers through his hair.

I noticed that something was off. "What's wrong?" I questioned.

"He knows..." He spoke. "He knows all our defense supplies. He knows everything."

"Fuck!" he snapped removing all my stuff on the desk to the floor.

I rolled my eyes.

Men. I thought to myself. Can't fucking control themselves.

I walked over to Giovanni and stood there silently. "He doesn't know about us," I said slowly. "He doesn't know who sent the body because Amelia worked for the both of us. Remember?" I spoke softly.

He didn't say a word.

"Now, no need to snap like a fucking five-year-old child." I raised a brow.

He slightly chuckled.

We both stood there silently just staring at each other. He licked his lips and for some reason that did something to me.

My lips parted open. I placed my hands on his chest and looked up at him.

We both leaned in, our lips an inch away from each other. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer.

His soft lips brushed mine and my stomach had butterflies.

I wanted to kiss him, I craved his soft lips. I sighed.

I can't do this.

I wanted to let go but Giovanni held me tighter and pressed his lips on mine.

I couldn't explain this new feeling but I know for sure my heart skipped multiple beats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 865 36
"Whatever happens between us is poisonous and doomed." ----- Gianna Berlusconi is an assassin. Trained from her early years to kill, making her an im...
510K 9.6K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...
9.5K 411 32
Gabriella Conti's family always seemed normal - boring even. A mother working two jobs, an annoying teenage brother, and an Alzheimer-inflicted grand...
2.7K 59 18
Aurelia grew up without much love from her mother, and she never thought her real dad would ever come into her life. But then, he did. Now, she wonde...