Of Course Not || MINSUNG ON H...

By Patchutsksk

Han Jisung, a transfer student at JYP Academy, is forced to be the lead role for a school project partnered w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40

36

589 36 45
By Patchutsksk

Early monday morning, Minho and Seungmin went to Jisung's house to eat breakfast with the family.

Mrs. Han already agreed to Minho's request to take Jisung and sometimes Innie to school. So the older promised to prepare breakfast for them to eat every morning now that Minho is coming over everyday.

Though Seungmin went with them today and only because of the by pair project he has to accomplish with Innie. So Mrs. Han asked Seungmin to come to their house too eat breakfast with them since Minho was also coming over. The older also just knew about them being step siblings. So Seungmin did come. It was the first time they had the house full packed and Mrs. Han greatly enjoyed the two brothers' presence.

After their breakfast and done with helping Mrs. Han clean the kitchen, they decided to go to school. Jisung in Minho's car and Seungmin with I.N. But before they can enter each other's car, Mrs. Cho, their old neighbor, greeted Jeongin and Han from her porch and waved for them to come by. Jisung looked at Innie confused since he didn't know the old lady personally but he just complied.

"Jeongin, son, how are you?" Mrs. Cho asked.

"I'm fine Mrs. Cho. We're going to school with our friends. You've met Jisung right?"

"Hi Mrs. Cho, good morning." Jisung bowed.

The old lady leaned closer on her porch and slightly whispered. "Remember when i said someone was following you home? The car is back. It's right there. The Screw Driver Car, what you kids call it? And even if i'm old, my memory is still crystal clear. I've been waiting to see if anyone seems suspicious around. It might be back to stalk you again. People are so bold nowadays. Tsk tsk"

"Oh? The black hummer right there Mrs. Cho?" Jisung asked confused as he looked at Minho standing by the car.

"Yes dear. Right there. Oh? So it's called a Hummer! I knew it's name was a tool, i'm close enough. Didn't Jeongin tell you about it dear? Why not? You should be careful around stalkers. We might not know."

"Mrs. Cho, it's fine. He's our friend. And he had breakfast with us. And I'm sorry but i forgot to tell Jisung about what you said to me that day but you don't have to worry Mrs. Cho. Minho is a great friend of ours. Especial Jisung here." Jeongin said teasingly as he sweetly smiled to the old lady.

"Hmmm. I'm still suspicious of him."

"Wanna meet him Mrs. Cho? He'll be around more often now. Maybe he'll be your new friend here."

"Maybe Tomorrow? Your grandpa Hoon is calling me already. Here's the deal. tell me about him when you come back home later?" Mrs. Cho winked at Jisung.

Innie laughed amused as the elderly clearly got what he was trying to say. "I'll wait for the both of you to come home later. Alright alright! I'll be there you old man! Oh he is being grumpy now. I really have to go. Okay I'm coming honey! I'm right there!" She then slowly walks her way towards her door.

(I had to make a scene for Mrs.Cho. 😭 My grandma passed away the other day and i wanted a remembrance of her in my story. This chapter really helped me distract myself from what happened.)

"What a sweet lady that is." Jeongin mumbles.

"Innie. There's something you're not telling me. How are you both so close? And what stalking is she talking about? I'm confused about everything."

"I forgot to tell you about that. Ops. Maybe later at school? I think it's okay to tell you about what happened with Minho now since you guys ended pretty well." Innie teased.

Jisung just slapped Innie on the arm and hops towards Minho who was waiting for him by the car.

Minho eagerly opens the passenger door for Jisung, he then sees a daisy laying on his seat. Jisung then looked up to Minho who was smiling beside him and rests his head on his shoulder.

"One daisy a day baby." Minho whispered as he plants a small kiss on Jisung's forehead.

The latter couldn't help himself but feel butterflies for the nth time for this person. But the difference now is that he can freely show it off and not be shy about it.

"I like it when you blush because of me."

"I love it when you make me blush. Now go or we'll be late Mr. Lee." Jisung laughs.

"Who was that by the way?"

"Oh. That was Mrs. Cho, our old neighbor. I actually have no idea what he and Innie talked about but it seems like it was about you. Do you perhaps know her?"

"Nope. Never seen her before. Maybe she got the wrong guy." Minho said as he reaches for Jisung's seat belt and fixes it for him.

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Alright then. Are you ready Hanji?" Didn't forget anything?" Minho asked as he started the engine.

🌸

They were a few blocks away from their school when out of nowhere, Jisung grabs Minho's hand on the shift knob.

"Babe? Why are you nervous all of a sudden?" Minho asked as he sees Jisung tensed sitting at the car seat.

"Uhm Minho, can i have a tinsy winsy favor? Just this one." Jisung sighed.

"Of course baby. What is it?"

"Can we, uhm, not publicize our relationship? The lesser people to know about us, the happier we'll be. Lesser drama and attention. Just us and our friends. I just want peace... Is that okay?"

"Of course Hanji, anything for you. But i hope you know that I'm proud to be your boyfriend and that if you'll let me, I can scream to the whole world how much I love you."

"Yeah. I know that but you don't have to. I don't need the whole world to know you love me. It's already enough for me that you know in yourself that you love me babe."

"I will always love you Jisung. Always. And that's a promise." Minho said as he reaches his pinky.

"Pinky swear? For what?" Jisung asked as he face Minho.

"That I will always love you. Pinky swear."

"Aww baby. Okay, pinky swear that I will love you too! Always and forever and forever and forever and forever!" Jisung screamed inside the car.

"Alright baby. Stop screaming. Your throat will hurt." Minho laughed as he takes a turn to the academy gate.

"This is the only time i can scream how much i love you so might as well make use of it. I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH MY LEE MINHO!"

"Babe. what if i tell you my car isn't soundproof and students outside can hear you? what will you do then?" Minho asks.

"No way?! Why didn't you tell me!?" Jisung whined as he slaps Minho's arm. "THAT'S EMBARRASSING! I won't leave here then. Take me home!"

Minho parks his car at their usual spot and faces Jisung. "Baby, i'm just joking. It's soundproof and tinted too so I can actually do anything to you here without anyone knowing." Minho said as he raised his eyebrows teasingly.

"Don't you dare Minho! You know i don't like it! Baby. You love me right?"

"But i wanna hear how chaotic your laugh really is." Minho pouts.

"You can make me laugh by behaving. Why did Mom even tell you about my weakness. Now i can never let my guard down when i'm with you."

"Just one time baby?" Minho teases as he raises his finger in a circular motion towards Jiusng.

"NOOOOO! I can kiss you instead babe. I know you want my kiss." Jisung said as he pouts his lips for Minho but the latter just laughs and teases him more.

Minho was about to tickle Jisung's side but they got surprised by the sudden knock on Minho's side of the window.

"HAH! I owe this day to Chan." Jisung said as snatch Minho's arms away from him and hurridly open his side of the door.

"Channie! Thank you! This is why i'm rooting for you to be with Innie!"

Minho grumpily opens the car door and walks out. "Nice timing Chan. Very nice."

"What were you two doing there?! Were you guys making out?!"

"OF COURSE NOT!" they shout in unison.

"Geez. I was just curious. You don't have to be so defensive."

"But we didn't!"

"You guys were making out? At Minho's car? Well, you don't hear that everyday." Changbin interupts as he walks towards them with Felix behind him.

"Wait. Really? So Jisung actually knows how to make out? Woah. Good job Sungie!" Felix then winks at him.

"Oh my god. No...." Jisung facepalms. "We were not.. oh forget it! We'll be late."

The day went by smoothly. The only thing unusual was Jisung's jealousy towards Hanna. He was obviously envious of her before but now was a bit different.

He thought he was over with his jealousy towards the girl when it comes to Minho, since now that they were actually dating but he thought wrong.

Sitting beside Hanna made Jisung notice every single detail the two has done together. Hanna asking Minho what the teacher said, asking what part of the paragraph they currently were, borrowing for his pen from time to time since hers was "magically" not working and even Hanna's little flirty comments here and there.

This was the only time he got physically upset being seated away from Minho. He couldn't focus on their whole 7 am class and tried to eavesdrop at the two every second he can. He also can't hide what he felt either.

He would randomly grunt and sigh and even aggressively tap his pen on his book loud enough for Minho to hear. He would also try to talk loudly with Felix in the hopes to get Minho's attention to him. He was physically craving for his presence but he knew he can't. They can't.

What drives him even more mad is how he wants to keep Minho for himself but he can't even stop the people who tries to get close to his boyfriend since they were dating privately per his request.

But not long after, Minho noticed Jisung's unusual demeanor and realized what was happening. He then asked Jeongin on messenger to swap seats with him before the second class starts.

And automatically, Jisung's mood changed after realizing Minho was the one patting his head while he slumps down on Innie's armchair.

"Why is my baby upset?"

"Minho, why are you here? The teacher might see you."

"Nah. I asked the Prof If i can permanently swap places for his class. And he said it was okay. Ill try to ask the other Professors later okay? I pity your pen for taking all of your outburst."

"Was i that obvious?"

"I couldn't even focus on what the teacher was talking about since my attention was on you. So yeah, you were pretty obvious to me." Minho chuckles.

Jisung was about to respond but the Prof. started discussing the new lesson so they decided to listen to the discussion and talk later.

That noon, the 8 of them decided to eat their lunch at the food place they had last week when Jisung got lost. They wanted to let Jisung taste what he missed that day and let him decide if they'll be a regular there. And he did agree which made everyone feel enthusiastic since it was also their favorite food place around the campus.

While they were eating, Minho whispered. "Hanji, wanna watch our friendly game at the gym? It's been awhile since we played."

"What time Linoring? I have my scheduled oral recitation later around 4:30 and i don't know if we can leave after our turn. You think i can make it?"

"Uh. I think not. We'll finish around 5 but it's okay if you can't catch up babe. No big deal."

"I'll try okay? I just hope i'll have my turn earlier so i can have a chance to leave early."

"No pressure baby. It's just us playing with the other section."

"Oh really? I haven't seen you actually playing a real game. Now i wanna see it. I'll feel bad if I can't." Jisung said with a frown.

"You can watch my other games babe. Don't worry."

"Hey love birds." Felix interrupted still holding his canned coked. "Can i borrow Jisung for a minute? It's about our pair project."

"Yeah. Sure Felix. Let me borrow Changbin then." Minho laughs as he stood up to let Felix sit.

"I'll be right back baby. You enjoy your time with Felix. I'll leave you two alone."

That afternoon 🌸

"We're too early man. We are the first ones here. Where is Chan and Hyunjin anyway? I thought we were meeting here?" Changbin asked as he took the ball lying around the gym floor.

"I think they fetched Jeongin and Seungmin at the library. You know how those four have been glued lately right. And i think they'll watch the game too."

"Is Jisung watching?"

"I think not. He has oral recitation with Mr. Jae later. I think he's be busy studying now. What time is it by the way?"

"3:16" Changbin huffed as he shoots a 3 point ball.

"I think I'll take a quick shower first. Hit me up if they arrive. I'll be quick."

"Bring your bag! I don't want you screaming my name again to bring your clothes for you!" Chanbin scolds as he sees Minho walking towards the locker room.

"Fine dad! Are you happy?" Minho mocks as he comes back for his bag on the bench.

It's normal for them to take showers before and after games so Changbin didn't bother Minho anymore. Changbin on the other hand decided not to take a shower since he was too lazy to change clothes now. He then decided to start his routine exercises by running a few laps while dribbling two balls, it helps him focus.

But before he could finish his last lap. The gym door burst open and Hanna walks towards him with heavy steps. Her facial expression reads annoyance, confusion and anger all wrapped into one Hanna.

"Oh. What are you doing here Hanna? Watching the game?" Changbin asks as he stops running.

"Where's Minho? I know he's here." Hanna says as she looks around.

"Uh. Why? He's busy." Chanbin said as he unintentionally glances towards the locker room.

Hanna picked up Changbin's subtle movements. "Oh. He's there. Thanks." Hanna said without a second glance.

"Hey you can't come in there! That's for boys! And Minho's busy. Come back later Hanna. I'm serious." Changbin says as he runs after her and blocks the entrance.

"It's important and I don't really care if this is a boys room now let go of me Changbin. I really need to talk to Minho."

"Just come back later Hanna. Minho isn't in the right state to talk to anyone right now."

"It's important. Now move. Minho? Are you here? We need to talk." Hanna says as she scoffs Changbin away and walk towards the locker room.

Unfortunately Changbin has this principle to never hold a girl without her consent and so Hanna easily shoves him away from the door.

"No Hanna! Don't! Ugh. What the heck am i gonna do now? What if someone sees them. Shoot. Changbin think! Think!"

🌸

Minho finish freshened up and already wore his jersey uniform. But vefore he could sit on the bench to tie his shoes he hears Changbin's muffled voice outside with somebody. He guessed some of the players arrived already and audience were turning up.

As he sat down, he then sees "My Quokka" lit up from his phone, Jisung texted him. Minho's mood immediately changed.

"Jisung might be checking in for the game or updating about how nervous he is for his oral recitation later. Cute baby" Minho laughed.

He's about to reach for his phone but he hears a woman shouting his name just outside the door getting closer and closer. And without warning, he sees Hanna walking towards him looking angry.

"Woah. What are you doing here?" Minho asks confused.

"Is it true that you have a relationship with Jisung?" Hanna asks.

"Uh. Where'd you learn that?" Minho responds as he takes his phone from his bag.

"It's literally what the other school has been talking about all day. So it's true then?"

"So what if it's true?"

"Oh my god. Are you serious Minho? Him? What does he have that i don't? I'm literally a woman for godsake! I can give you anything you want!"

"Hanna. You don't have to shout and cause a scene. Calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down! I can't believe you're choosing him! HIM! Over me?! Me who's more popular! More beautiful! And on top of that I'm a freaking goddamn woman!"

Minho facepalmed. He was getting irritated with Hanna shouting at his face. But he tries not to lose his patience. He just picks up his things into his bag and fixes them. The faster he leaves, the faster Hanna will leave him alone.

"We could be the perfect couple Minho. You and me."

"Hanna."

"And you're just wasting it away. I can literally give anything you want. What do you even-"

"Hanna, listen to me."

"No you listen to me. What does he have that I don't? Is this your way to get my attention?! Is that it? Is it because of the way I act when I'm with you? Then you win Minho because you made me realize how shitty I treated you before. I was just confident that you'll choose me regardless since i'm already the best. But I can change Minho. Please. I can be the perfect girlfriend you can have. Please Minho, don't do this to me......"

---------------------------------------

🌸Jisung's POV

"Oh god. I'm nervous. Are you prepared Chun-a?"

"Same Jisung. I've been up all night trying to study." The girl replied. "Good thing I'm prepared. But I'm still nervous since they rescheduled. We could have used another hour to study."

"I'm actually glad they resched it to 2:30 pm. I can now wacth Stray Kids' basketball game. Ohh ohh! There's Mr. Jae. Good luck Chun-a! Hwighting!"

Me and 4 others are now seated outside Prof. Jae's office. I can't believe I'm 3rd in line but good thing i'm ready as ever. I understood the lesson and had it memorized which already gives me an advantage. You can do this Jisung. All you need is confidence and you just have to believe in yourself!

After 15 minutes, Chung-a was done and had a frown on her face as she got out the office. Oh no. Even if she wouldn't say a word, I already knew what happened inside and that just made me nervous even more.

But it's okay Jisung! It's your turn now and after this, you can finally leave and see Minho play! It'll be great!

🌸 15 minutes later

Jisung was smiling widely as he hops his way towards the gym. He excitedly sent Minho a message of how it went and how he can finally see the game.

As he enters the gym, he sees Changbin, standing alone by the locker room dazed.

🌸Changbin's POV

"Hey Changbina! Where's Minho?"

A familiar voice broke my trance and snapped me back from reality. I see Jisung dribbling with my ball as he looks at me. "Oh. Jisung! WAIT you're here! When did you get here?! Uh. He's uhm, he...."

"Why are you stuttering Changbin? Are you okay?" Jisung asks concerned.

"Uhm I.... I- wait! I'll check the locker room if he's there." I said thinking the two inside might be done talking and figured my conscience just couldn't handle telling Jisung a lie. He's to sweet to be deceived. And i trust Minho's doing the bare minimum despite being alone with a girl atleast.

So i collected my courage and slowly opened the locker door but to my surprise, i see Minho and Hanna kissing each other. Fuck it.

Startled by the scene I came upon, I abruptly close the door and face Jisung, who was fortunately, still playing the ball behind me, oblivious of what his boyfriend was doing behind closed doors just a few feet away from him.

'Minho, what in the actual fuck are you doing?'

I clenched my fist and took Jisung by the shoulder, he doesn't deseve to see this. "Jisung, i think Felix was looking for you at the library. You should check him out first. I'll tell Minho....you were looking for him."

"Yeah. Our project is much more important right n-now. Just tell Minho I can't make it Changbin." Jisung walked towards the door not looking back but I can clearly hear a differnt tone in his voice... Wait. He didn't see it, did he?

"Jisung, are you okay?"

Jisung stopped walking and raised his hand but still has his back on me. "Uh huh. I'm fine Changbin. I'll get going now then! Bye" He responds as he started jogging away.

🌸

Jisung walked out of the gym, his eyes were cloudy and his nose was runny. He didn't know where to go, what to do or what to feel. He wasn't sure of what he saw, it was quick and too dark to see the figures clearly but it pained him for some unworldly reason. He's just praying it wasn't who he think it was....
------------------------------------

🌸Minho's POV

"....Please Minho, don't do this to me."

"Hanna. Let me tell you this." I dropped my gym bag on the floor and held Hanna's shoulders. "Let's get this straight. You were never a choice to begin with. It was and always has been Jisung. I was just confused with what I felt. I thought my feelings were for you but it was all for Jisung. All of it. And I'm sorry if I ever gave you false hope."

"But-"

"We were never compatible in the first place. It wasn't because of how you treated me either. You were a great friend don't get me wrong. But it's Jisung who I choose to be with. I believe that you can have anyone you want Hanna, I'm sure you'll find him someday. Don't settle for someone who can't give you anything. Don't settle with me."

"But I want you. It's you who I want Minho. Why can't you understand that?! Just think about it please. I'll still accept you. I'll forget you ever did this to me. We can restart. Just think about how powerful of a couple we can be. Minho please. I need you." She said as she tries to hug me but I didn't budge and I just look at her with pity.

"Hanna. No. Stop. Stop it already!" I grip her shoulders and shakes her lightly. "I'm sorry but I just can't. I love Jisung too much."

Her body immediately stiffened as she heard the word "love" coming out from my mouth.

"Y-you love him? For real?"

"Yeah Hanna."

"I also want love. I also want to feel what you feel." Hanna sighs as drops herself on the floor. I immediately kneel at her side, afraid she might have collapsed because of the sudden surge of emotions she let out just now.

"You will. I know you will. You're already a great painting Hanna. I'm just.. I'm not the right one to appreciate it."

"If you say you love him already, then i guess I already lost, right? I- i'm glad you have each other."

I was about to take my bag from the ground and stand up but Hanna grabs me by the shoulder. "Can i- can i get my last hug? For old times sake? I just really need it. And i won't bother you guys anymore. This is my last and only request.

"Of course Hanna. You still are my friend. Nothing will change. Now stand up there. The floor's dirty." I said as I help her stand up. She fixes herself and pats the patches of dirt on her uniform skirt.

I open my arm for a hug and smile at the her. "Don't be sad Hanna. You'll be fine without me. Just like how i'm happy with Jisung now."

The creaking sound of the door opening that echoed through the room caught my attention which distratced me from my impending doom. Hanna took this opportunity to grab me by the neck and abruptly kisses me knowing someone was watching us but within a split second, we hear the door shut slam just as I pushed her.

"Hanna! Can you respect yourself?! Don't be this desperate. I will never like you. Never. You just crossed the line!" I scowled as i wipe my lips off.

"Minho, if that didn't gave you second thoughts then i don't know what will. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I won't bother you anymore. But please know that I'll accept you if you come to me. If you'll finally choose me. I need you. I want you. Please." She begs.

"I'm sorry Hanna. Let's.. just don't talk to me or Jisung. Leave us alone." I quickly took my stuff and head out tge door, leaving her alone.

But as soon as i got out of the locker room, i see Changbin's fist coming at me at full speed.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...