oh, captain. [DISCONTINUED]

By stephsvsv

I'm in the Training Corps, officially. With my best friends, we all believe we will conquer outside of the wa... More

1. Introductions
2. Trainees
3. Captain
4. Combat
5. Awakened
6. Skill
7. Helpful
8. Dreamers
9. Official
10. Swimming
11. Journey
12. Barn
13. Anyone
14. Comfort
15. Letter
16. Breach
17. Date
18. Dinner
19. Stroll
20. Intimacy?
21. Relax
22. Breakfast
23. Knowledge
24. Plan
25. Figured
26. Expected
27. Regain
28. Over
29. Remember
30. Time
32. Rethink
33. Decisions
34. Stupid
35. Shock
36. Respect
37. Gaze
38. Chosen
39. Idea
40. Ready
41. Together
42. Three
43. Point
44. Surprise
45. end ya lebi da

31. Stay

493 13 2
By stephsvsv

I had set an alarm the previous day, to wake me up to go venture outside the walls into titan to recapture Wall Maria. It went off at 6:00 AM, so I would have time to get ready and head to the Commander. My alarm didn't wake up Levi, or so I thought, so I tried to quietly move myself out of his arms without waking him up quite yet.

"Get your ass back over here." I hear him mumble, after I stand up. I look over and see Levi's arm stretched out across the bed to where I was lying down with his eyes still closed.

"Levi, we have to go outside the walls in an hour, better get ready!" I say, as I put my clothes from yesterday on.

I see him jump up from bed with messy hair.
"Oh yeah, shit, I forgot," He says.
"No stop don't put those back on they're dirty." He continues expeditiously, as he stands up and glares his eyes into me.

"I have to wear these to get back to my room, I can't walk outside around EVERYONE in just a shirt." I reply, buttoning up my pants.

"I mean, you could, if you wanted." He says with a smirk, as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Do you want everyone to see my bare ass and, everything else?" I say, gesturing over my chest.

"No, definitely fucking not." He replies, as he backs up and starts to button up his plain, white shirt.

"Then, I will have to put this on to get back." I say, putting my shoes on and my hair up.

"Your hair looks cute up." He mentions, looking at me, while he puts his excess gear on.

"That's great and all, but I have to go get my proper clothes on, I love you and I'll see you later." I quickly state as I give him a kiss and I rush out the door.
I checked the time.
It was only 6:18 AM but I want to make sure I'm not late.

I make it back to my room, and put my clothes, jacket and gear on swiftly.

It's now 6:24, so I have time to spare, meaning I go to Jean's room to meet up with him. I run there and knock on his door.
Before I knock, I hear him grunting.

"Jean, seriously, in the morning? We have to go to the others." I say banging on his door.

He stops, "I, I dont know what you're talking about." He says with nervousness from behind the door.

"HURRY UP!" I yell out, whacking my hand against the door once more.

It has been 2 minutes, so I decided to slide down on the floor, as Connie sprints over to me.
He sits down right beside me.
"Hey hey, look at this photo I got of Jean." He whispers with a chuckle as he shows me a photo of Jean with his ass out.

I let out a loud laugh, but I instantly cover my mouth to stop the laughing, then asking;
"How'd you even get the photo Connie?"

"Man, I dont even know I just-"

We then hear the door swing right open and Connie hides his phone quickly, snickering.

"What was that?" Jean said, looking down at us.
"Oh, nothing." I reply, wiping my pants off and walking away.

"C'mon lets go." I call out behind me, and I hear their footsteps approaching.

___________________________

We make it in time, as the Erwin the Commander assigns us a horse and a squad, the leaders of them being higher-ups.
Connie, other members and I were assigned to be with Mike Zacharias, heading West, whilst Jean went North with the Commander and others. The groups were pretty small, consisted of 4-5 per group, but multiple squads took on one side.
They called this not only just to explore, but they want to recapture Wall Maria, as it was annihilated previously.

"Dedicate your hearts!" The Commander roars out, as the large steel gate rises beyond our heads. We all salute, and rush out through the gate once it fully opened and headed our way.
Mike told us to stay close to him.

"Captains girlfriend, eh?" Mike said to me, as he tilted his head backwards.

"Yeah, haha" I say, followed with a little laugh.

"He's told me a lot about you, I think he-"

"Uh sir," I interrupt, "There's a titan coming in on our left, at a really fast speed."

"An abnormal this close? Connie, black signal flare. Everyone head in more right, I'll try and distract it for now."

"Yes, sir!" We all say in unison and we gathered closer into the center. I looked back to see Mike doing a good job of defeating the titan, until I suddenly watch as the titan grabs his equipment by the string and slams him onto the the ground. My heart is racing and I panic, so I steer left.

I have to save him, he's a great leader here, one of the strongest. If I die doing so, it wouldn't have been a waste.

"[Y/N]! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?" Connie yells out to me.

"I have to save him! We'd have a bigger chance with him around us!" I scream back.

"You're gonna get killed don't do it! Please!" Connie hollers back.

"I'm sorry." I bellow, as I go full speed towards the titan. I see the titan then lay a hand on Mikes weak body.

Quicker horse, go faster!

I reach within 10 meters of the titan, and quickly grapple myself onto its body. I head right for the nape to take it down in one shot.
I get so close, right there, as an explosion of red, blood sprays out everywhere.
It got him..
Mike...

I go into full shock and distract myself completely from getting the titans weak spot.
I failed, I reacted too late, it's all my fault.

I zone out, thinking about how I messed up, as I feel a tight grip around my body. I couldn't move. I couldn't even try to save myself.
I refocus and look beside me to see a titan with it's mouth wide open.

Well, here's the day.
I love you Jean, Connie and Levi.

I get covered with darkness until I hear a loud grunt and cutting sound. A hand then appears and grabs mine instantaneously, pulling me out.
Connie was here, I'm surprised he didn't leave me to die.

"Never make those impulse decisions again. I've already risked losing you twice now, I can't do it a third time. Now, get back on your horse, he stayed waiting for you." Connie mentions as he brings us towards the ground.

"Thank you, all I wanted to do was save him." I say getting onto my horse and rushing up to our group again.

"And you tried your hardest. Just don't scare me like that again." He replies.

We hear a loud noise, all look up and see a blue smoke signal.

"Retreating already? What a waste."
I say, as we all turn around and head back.

As we make it back to the gates, the Commander then gathers us all into an area to discuss. He told us to stay in the groups that we ventured outside of the walls with.
We watched him start to count, as he stops on our group.
He looks at us in disbelief, and murmurs out the words,
"Mike..."
I tilt my head downwards to look at the floor.

"Sir! Mr. Mike Zacharias was taken from us by an abnormal. By his sacrifice, he had saved us many members and bought us lots of time. [Y/N] tried to go and save him, but by that time it was too late, and she almost got eaten so I came to finish the titan off. We are terribly sorry sir." Connie says with his fist on his chest, and his eyes closed shut.

Erwin Smith let out a large sigh.
"Thank you both for trying."

I raise my head up and salute to him.
"Of course." I say.
___________________________

The Commander then told us we were free to go for the rest of the day, so we jump off our horses and put them back in the stables. Connie and I then walk over to Jean, while Connie keeps his arm around my shoulder, reassuring me none of it was my fault. We make it to Jean, and he asks immediately,
"Hey, what happened out there?"

"I watched him die, I didn't help at all, I just made Connie risk himself to save me and I- I just.." I can't finish talking as my eyes start to fill up with tears, thinking about how I was no use, I could be used as a decoy.

"No, no. Hey, it's fine. You tried, okay?" He says with a calm voice, as he pulls me in for a warm hug. He stroked his hand on my back as I dig my head into his shirt.
"I'm just glad you're okay, [Y/N]."

"I mean, I almost wasn't" I say with a laugh, wiping the tears off from my face. I hear Jean chuckle, as I look behind him to see Levi gesturing for me to come over to him.

"I'll, be back, maybe." I say to them as I stroll off. As I come closer to him, I feel queasy, my stomach feels weird, and I get all dizzy, but I think nothing of it as I finally approach him.

"You okay?" Levi asks me, putting his hands on my cheeks. I place my hand ontop of his.
"I'm fine," I reply with a smile, "But I'm sorry I couldn't do better." My smile vanishes.

"Don't blame this all on yourself, ok? You did great I bet. I'm just glad you're safe now." He conveyed, as he looks at me directly in my eyes, his sparkling in the sun.

"You know, off topic, but since you can say we're official, I thought about you coming to stay with me at my place, all the time, together. You can say no of course, I just want to spend a lot of time with you. So, whaddya say?" He asks me, hoping for a yes but showing no expression at all.

"Would that even be allowed? I mean if it is, of course I'll come stay with you, ny time with you is precious." I mention, as I lay my hands on his chest, looking downward.

"Why wouldn't it be, but, just to be sure.. Commander, sir!" he yells out.

My cheeks flush out completely in bright pink from the embarrassment.

"Is she," He gestures to me, "Allowed to stay with me long time at my place, in the main building?"

"I see no problem with that at all." Commander Erwin says, brushing it off.

"You didn't have to say it so loudly, you know." I say, my cheeks getting even more flustered.

"I just want everyone to know you're mine, and mine only." He says with a grin, as he presses his lips firmly onto mine. I pull away slowly and say
"Well, should probably get packing!" Followed by a giggle.

"Let me come help" He says, grabbing my hand softly and walking back there with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.6K 30
modern AU fresh outta college you got a job at the most boring office ever, between your shitty boss, and annoying coworkers you feel like your whole...
2.5K 41 60
Be strong... Strong enough to break them when necessary... Strength is everything... Without strength you are worthless... Strength is everything to...
40.3K 1K 30
*This is a LevixReader fic. There will be frequent smut, and absolutely no spoilers. Please keep the comments spoiler free as well.* It's been two we...
1.1K 18 7
Mature 18+ Smut/Lemon Levi comforts you as you're crying when something starts to develop between you two. (lol I'm going through my old story's th...