✓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 �...

By bilasyahrah_

「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETIC
☾TWILIGHT☽
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
☾NEW MOON☽
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
☾ECLIPSE☽
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE [END]
EXTRA CHAPTER
QNA AND FUN FACTS
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ERROR

SEVENTEEN

8.3K 235 16
By bilasyahrah_

~ * ~

Several days have passed after I visited La push.  Right now I'm sitting with my dad, I'm sitting down eating a snack and drinking a bottle of beer.

Bella looked so nervous last night, she told me about her invitation to go watch baseball game.  She liked Edward so much that she wanted to go see his baseball game. But even though it was fun and I wish I could.  But unfortunately I can't they don't know that I'm aware of vampires.

I used to think of telling Bella that it might be bad if she came, but would she believe it?

She spoke with Jessica on the phone.  She said that she visited Dr. Cullen. and Dad was surprised he stopped eating.

"What do you do there?"  He didn't take the fork anymore.

"Well, you could say I have a date with Edward Cullen tonight, and he wants to introduce me with his parents ... Dad? "
Looks like dad has narrowed blood vessels.

Puft.. that's awfully awkward...

I just sat watching them while holding back my laughter as hard as possible.

"Dad, are you all right?"  bella asked.

"Looks no fine, bell" I said with a giggle.

"Are you dating Edward Cullen?"  Father thundered.

"I thought you liked the Cullens?"  Bella asked.

"He's too old for you," he cried angrily.

"We are both junior students," Bella corrected him, even though father was more righteous than he thought.

"Wait ..." he paused.  "Which one is Edward?"

"Edward is the youngest, the one with reddish brown hair."

"The most handsome like a god, dad." I said, giggling at Bella's expression.  Well I remember this dialogue.

"Oh, well, that" he struggled to say the words.

"Better, I guess. I don't like big looks. I'm sure he's a good boy and all, but he looks too ... mature for you. Is this Edwin your boyfriend?"

I laughed again.

"His name is Edweird, dad" I said simultaneously with Bella.

"His name is Edward, Dad."  Bella gave me a pleading look as if telling me to shut up and say nothing more.

"Yes No?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Last night you said you weren't interested in any boy in town."  Father continued eating again.

"Well, Edward doesn't live in town, Dad."  He stared at Bella with irritatedly as he chewed.

"Anyway," continued Bella "this is just the beginning, you know. Don't embarrass me with all the talk about boyfriends, okay?" Bella said it while looking at me with a pleading look full of despair.

"When will he be here?"  Asked dad.

"He will be here soon," said Bella.

"Where is he going to take you?" My father asked again.

I can't imagine how the person who will be my lover with a father who is too protective.

"I hope you get rid of it
excessive suspicion from your mind now.  We're going to play baseball with his family. ”His face scowled, then finally chuckled.

"Do you play baseball?"

"No dad Belly bear might just be the audience." I said with a mischievous smile at Bella.

"You must really like this guy," He eyed Bella suspiciously.

"Just leave the plates, I can wash them tonight. You've spoiled me too much."  The doorbell rang, and Dad staggered to open it.  I was in the chair waiting for Edweird.

It was raining outside. It was so hard that Edweird looked like the male model in a raincoat commercial.

“Come on in, Edward.” Bella sighed with relief when Dad said her name
correctly.  uh I hope he mentions it wrong.

"Thank you, Chief Swan," said Edward in a respectful voice.

"Oh, just call me Charlie. Here, I'll keep your jacket."  said dad a little harshly?

"Thank you, sir."

"Please sit down, Edward."  Bella grimaced.  Edward sat gracefully in a one-seat chair.  I sat near him.

"So I heard you wanted to take my daughter to a baseball game."  In fact, it was only in Washington that was the match outdoor sports keep going whether it's heavy or not.

Edward looked at my father with a little surprise. I wondered what he saw in his mind.

"Yes sir, that's the plan."  He didn't look surprised.

'yeah daddy is still kind enough to let you step foot in this house edweird i hope you can hear it'

I'm sure he heard it because he was staring at me with strange eyes.

After a while Bella dragged Edward away and I laughed and yelled at them.

"Be careful trouble will always come!!"  I said to them.

'yeah maybe some stupid nomad who has lost its way come to you if that happens tell me, I'll help.'  I thought it in my head for Edward to hear.

I told Bella last night. If she's thinking of going for a quick walk like running away, she can ask me to help her.  She already knew that I knew a lot about vampires.

After Edward and Bella left I went into the kitchen and started washing dirty dishes.  Actually dad wanted to wash it but I insisted.

"What do you think of Edweird?"  I asked him.

“I thinks he's a good man,” said my father, his face looking out of line with the words he said.

"What if I date a guy way above my age or even maybe yours too?"  I asked him.

His face had narrowed blood vessels again.  Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

"Uh don't try Rexanne!" My father almost snapped at me.

"But what if I love him?" I asked again.

"Are you with him now?" My father asked.

"Not yet, maybe later?"

“We're not going to talk about this again Rexanne.” Dad gave me a glare.

"I don't promise!" I said then ran to my room.

I'm enjoying this rainy fun.  And I thought about Bella. I hope that kid does what I say.  I myself can't change the plot unless the character trusts me to do something.

It must be fun playing there.  Oh come on I can definitely manipulate gravity, telekinesis as well as defy gravity.  In my opinion, again in my opinion.

______________ ~ * ~ ______________

Bella texted me asking for my help.  I then called Wendy to come.  She immediately appeared in my room.  After the call went dead.

"Hey so call Cullen?" She asked

"Of course." I said.

I took the phone and called them.

'hi alice'

'Hey, what's up?'  she said slightly nervously.

'I'll come there' I said then turned off the phone.

I always wear the bracelet that Clara gave her.  it will be of great help.

We headed straight there.

We appeared and greeted them casually in shock, Edward's eyes almost popping out of his head.

"Hi, so what can I do for you?"  I asked.

"We got into trouble from the nomads and we had to go to Phoenix," Bella said.

"Of course please come to the house. I'll make a good excuse to make you go successfully."  I said.

"The plan was for Rexa to say that a friend in Phoenix had an accident and that she had to go there to see her and Bella could tell him to come with her. Because she couldn't possibly do anything right when she panicked."  Said Wendy.

"How do you know all this?"  Rosalie asked me.

"Easy enough if you grew up around the Quileute Tribe," I said.

"We don't have time, I'll come back with Wendy. You guys use the car," I said then walked towards Wendy.

Puf

We got to my room Wendy then left she would come when we needed her.  I immediately went down to father.

"Dad! I have a problem !!" I said with my best acting.

"What's the matter Rexa?" Said my father, he looked worried.

"One of my friends in Phoenix she had a bad accident I have to go there now," I said to my father.  I'm trying really hard to look really bad.

"Are you sure? Today?"

"Yeah dad."  I said.

I picked up some clothes when Bella came.  I pretend to look sad.  Father allowed me to go I hugged him.  And say that I'll be back.

Bella immediately came and told my father that he would come with me because I look bad daddy looks like he doesn't agree but Bella still chases me.

We rushed to the airport.  Wendy came with us she couldn't use her teleportation continuously.  Clara will catch up with us. She really can't come here right now.

We are now on the plane with Jasper and Alice.  I saved father from heartbreak and Bella from guilt.

The story goes according to the novel now we are in California. Jasper and Alice leave only me Wendy and Bella.

The phone rings I'm sure it's James and it's true that he tricked Bella with her old mother's record.  He was too obsessed with Bella's blood.

"No Bella, he tricked you, it can't be mom." I said I tried to convince Bella.

"No I will go she is our mother !!!" Bella yelled at me and then I ran after her.  Meanwhile, Wendy was waiting for Alice and Jasper.

On the way to Bella's ballet practice I was still trying to convince her but it didn't work.  We got there.

We went in and saw a video of mom a few years ago there.  And also James.

"I'm sorry about that, Bella, but wouldn't it be better if your mother didn't have to get involved in our business?"  His voice is polite, friendly.

I tried my best to hide my presence from this vampire.

Bella realized.  Our mother is safe.  She's still in Florida.  She never received the message.  She had never been frightened by these dark red eyes belonging to the very pale face in front of us.  Our mother is safe.

"Yes," she answered, her voice relieved.

She was stubborn and it managed to get the plot back on track.

"You don't sound angry even though I tricked you."

"Of course not."  Her voice suddenly rose.

"How strange. You really mean what you say." His dark eyes appraised my sister with great interest.  The iris was almost black, there was only a hint of redness around it.  Thirsty.

"You humans can quite interesting.  I think I can shadow your image.  It's amazing - some of you don't seem to have your own interests at all. " He was standing a few feet from me, and Bella's hands folded, staring at Bella with a curious look.  There is no cruelty.

Oh he's attracted to Bella?

No I'm wrong, he's just a little curious he told Victoria that helped him get here.  He started chasing Bella.

I can not stay silent.  I showed myself.

"Don't try to touch my sister. Bastard."  I threw it towards the mirror it was supposed to be a scene for Bella.

Bella who was near me became shocked.  She didn't think I could do that.

James moved very fast for the human eye.  I do not see it.  I can only slightly manipulate gravity.  It slows him down but still can't be seen by the human eye.

"How did you do that!" He was angry.

Of course your prey manages to kill you would be a shame.  He aimed at Bella, Bella managed to spray pepper spray into James's eyes.  He was blind and I threw him across the room while walking to get out but before that James came again.

He moved towards Bella and I failed to stop him.  He pushed me against the wall near the stairs.  Then grabbed Bella and bit her like it was supposed to.  I felt my anger rising I threw him into the corner of the room.  And move my mind to pull out his arm.

"You're going to fucking die !! You just bit my sister !!."  I screamed at him.

He looks in pain.  Before I could do anything further Edward stepped in and restrained James.  He saw Bella in pain, he handed James to Jasper and Emmet.

I'm still there.  I was near my sister.  My heart was beating fast, my body became cold with fear. I could also feel that my bones were cracked and broken.  The pain isn't worth seeing my sister get hurt because I failed.  Wendy was beside me she held me so as not to fall.  She said sorry in a hushed voice.

No it's not her fault it's my fault I can't even kill a vampire with my telekinesis.

Carlisle says that sucking his poison is one way.

Edward sucked on the poison he managed to stop.  He didn't dry my sister's.

"Chase Victoria " I said in a whisper I'm sure the vampire heard her.

I once again couldn't change the most important part of the plot.  That's what I remember before darkness came.

_______________ ~ * ~ ______________

Hello guys to fill your night which might be boring I up two chapters I hope if you like it.

Sorry for grammar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 13.6K 46
When Alice arrived back in Forks to take Bella along with her to Italy in the hope to safe her brother from the Volturi, they weren't expecting Marie...
75.8K 1.3K 11
Felix x Human reader Y/N lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never kn...
68.3K 1.6K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...
42.6K 828 12
Demetri x OC Lucy lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never knew she...